It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Intellerstellar Disclosure Video Released

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by badw0lf
Seems to work, right up to having people believe there are people living in the craters on the moon sitting around camp fires.

The Apollo 8 astronauts started that one.

It is in the Transcripts:

As to the Moon Mining - the Apollo 14 astronauts were involved with perpetuating that one too:

How dare you insult those HEROES!

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 04:13 AM
link   
I watched Jose Escamilla's moon movie and I found that to be a waste of time and this one is pretty much on the same track.
However I have no idea what these objects are, They could be broken comets or asteroid's stuck in the orbit who knows but the footage is not clear enough to focus so we cant make any decisions.

Whats up with the music as well! It would of been better without the music and someone just doing a Voice Over.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud
I see no evidence of anything interstellar.

I also see no space stations, shape-shifter star crafts.
I am wondering how one can determine these things to be
the fore mentioned objects. I see streaks of light and
shapeless lights and nothing more.

This:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/66f2e6ca59d0.jpg[/atsimg]
Is a spaceship!

That is a Science Mobile...

As proven by Professor Farnsworth.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 04:28 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 05:08 AM
link   
In the video, from 3:45 to 5:30, it looks to me like a US astronaut on a spacewalk. The head would even be on the upper end of the object, making it easier to see. An obvious problem with that idea might be the lack of a shuttle or space station in the frame, since they typically don't stray that far from the craft. It also seems unlikely that they would remain (seemingly) motionless for that long.

I don't suppose we've lost any astronauts in orbit and been unable to retrieve them, have we? I'm guessing not... that we know of. At the end of that segment, I swear I can see the left arm move a bit, if that's what it is, but the atmospheric interference makes the whole image wave and it's difficult to be sure.

The intentionally creepy music was annoying to me. Trying to play on my emotions and draw me into the mood/story makes me slightly more skeptical of the intention of the video. Calling them interstellar spacecraft right out of the gate doesn't help either... but it's understandable considering there was plenty of time to make conclusions in the months or years it took to make the video.

I'm curious about how the scale of these things were determined. They're floating in space without anything to compare them to. They could be a million miles across, sitting halfway between here and the nearest star or they could be a few feet long, in low Earth orbit, right?

Proven hoax or not, it's interesting footage, in any case.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Turns out Escamilla launched his premiere of "UFO the greatest story ever denied 2'' in some southern state mall lol. One could only imagine how sauced up he was that man has no shame. Looks like his $40 DVD's aren't selling like hot cakes after all.

[edit on 20-8-2010 by theMegaladon]

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Crikey...

Me - an angry arrogant sod who often has fun elsewhere making things impossible for idiots, giving Joe a fair go - we had some dire blows. We had some rather nasty words, things I would be banned for repeating here - and it's me who is giving the guy a modicum of decorum..

and the place is going crazy !

One of my first threads was my opinion of the man.

I guess it takes getting right down to the nit and gritty on a very very personal level for two people to step back a bit...

On that note, enough off topic posting for me. it's not the man, it's the video.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 05:41 AM
link   
ah balls!

if JLW just showed us all how to do this..

Is the reason $$$? If so that's lame and he sucks.

Is this a disinfo or warm up claim for something else?

JUST SHOW THE DAMN TECHNIQUE JLW! or piss off!

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Well JE does not go out in the field and film he just doctors photos and edits video footage other people take "hoax or not" and stamps it with his brand. He does not research or apply scientific analysis... if he thinks it is marketable and if he can add to it or Frankenstein it in his version "edit and fill with pretty colors" he will back it. Again he does not care if it is a hoax or not if he has invested in it then it is etched in stone in his mind. I actually thought he would be a civil down to earth kind of guy and he lashed out at me and became belligerent for pointing him in the right direction and trying to help.

I can certainly see why he was banned from ATS he is very unprofessional and unstable said to be a heavy drinker. This "Intellerstellar Disclosure" video has nothing to do with disclosure at all. Actually Dr Stever Greer had it out with him for ripping off segments from the Disclosure Project free press club documentary from 1993 in Escamillas first UFO film. It so happened to be rehashing of UFO vintage and hoaxes in a remix of disinfo. He is a 1980's snake oil salesman , an opportunist exploiting UFOligy. This guy covers it quite nicely.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 06:45 AM
link   
AS fake as a politician's sincerity.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1

Originally posted by badw0lf
Seems to work, right up to having people believe there are people living in the craters on the moon sitting around camp fires.

The Apollo 8 astronauts started that one.

It is in the Transcripts:

As to the Moon Mining - the Apollo 14 astronauts were involved with perpetuating that one too:

How dare you insult those HEROES!

Where is this from? Are there more?

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
LOL that's what I was just wondering.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ATLien

Most likely BS/hoax but either way would like to read more.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scope and a Beam
reply to post by ATLien

Oh most definitely, looks like all you need to hoax those is a typewriter, still if there is a cover letter with a signature or some seal stamped somewhere it might be a little more believable.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by freelance_zenarchist

The juxtaposition of the objects next to the sci-fi movie spaceships really helps sell it. Quick, where do I enter my credit card number??

Stargate Universe SGU Destiny HD 1080p

hmm i wonder of the one/s that made the movie Interstellar was influenced from the Star gate Destiny or vise versa ? HOAX ok

Especially when the Ship goes in Faster than Light Speed look sort of like
those satellite's or star's in this interstellar video or like those Ships in the Ring s of Saturn(ring makers of Saturn )

Norman Bergrun Speaking About The Ring Makers Of Saturn
www.youtube.com...

We all can dream tho... even tho its claimed to be a Hoax

ohh here something i found not a space craft but a Possible evidence of life on mars ? under the Rover Microscope ..

Rovers spot strange shapes on Mars
Features were left behind by tools ... or were they?

Advertisement | ad info
Image: Microscopic Mars image
NASA / JPL / USGS
A circular pattern can be seen at the center of this image, made by the Spirit rover's Microscopic Imager. Compare its appearance with the earthly lichen pictured below.
By Leonard David Senior space writer
updated 2/14/2005 5:11:45 PM ET

msnbcmedia2.msn.com...
msnbcmedia1.msn.com...

Source
www.msnbc.msn.com...

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

pfft, I will see your sith and raise you a clone trooper

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATLien

Originally posted by Scope and a Beam
reply to post by ATLien

Oh most definitely, looks like all you need to hoax those is a typewriter, still if there is a cover letter with a signature or some seal stamped somewhere it might be a little more believable.

Actually the transcripts are on the NASA website Apollo 11 UFO especially ironically have not been removed. There is still controversy over what they were referring to still.

ATS thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...

NASA.GOV
www.jsc.nasa.gov...
history.nasa.gov...

Also expect a sequel to the Interstellar Disclosure film by JE with the following Interstellar craft

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d24845730863.jpg[/atsimg]

A third installment of

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8c895d09a7b2.png[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by CHA0S

CHA0S.....

Oh, ok...it seems you did debunk this particular footage...so this is that same stuff in the video as when he couldn't provide EXIF data or whatever?

Yup.....

Unfortunately it's the same appalling stuff.

Escamilla knows it's all fake, but he can't help himself. :shk:

Cheers
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Escamilla has shown his true face once again in spamming his lies and disinfo on youtube channel seeingufozpa.

www.youtube.com...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/450a1cd75be7.png[/atsimg]

Jose loses it and calls people names once again for the debunking. And then denys his RODS hoax was a hoax. Then admits it is about "who is the most popular and famous" in his high school mentality. He is in it for the fame and the money as you can see. He is a proven liar and proven hoaxer.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4d2c88b8ba4e.png[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4e9eb9ae7fc9.png[/atsimg]

contradiction

Jose Escamilla June 10 at 6:25am Your message was the first time I heard about this. I am removing her clips from the film. I licensed clips from quite a few sources for a montage at the opening of the remake. I had inserted 11 seconds of her footage. I started reading some of the comments and it looks like I'm under fire again because I mentioned her on Coast to Coast AM. The # storm never ceases, so now I'm allegedly perpetuating her hoax as if I was in on it. Everyone there at ATS thinks I got banned for hoaxing the Rods. Not true at all. Springer and the owners lied to all ATS members about why I was banned. SO anyway, thanks for the heads up. If you are in LA during the night of the premiere hopefully will see you there. That night mainstream Hollywood and the Press will get a taste of UFO Disclosure. Lots of celebs confirming to be there. JE

and more contradiction & lies

Jose Escamilla June 10 at 5:12am Holy #e! I licensed footage from her for my remake of UFO-TGSED (two or three clips months ago). I'll remove them and replace them with other footage I licensed from other sources. I haven't had time to look at the ATS stuff and will do that sometime next week. I am currently concentrating on getting my movie premiere at Grauman's Chinese Theater funded. If you're in LA your welcome to attend. JE

ATS Thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

In the Danger and Dishonesty thread he told a ATS member "he had no idea why he was banned" as you can see then tells Kizzy of ATS he was banned for manners and decorum as suspected. Then he claims the History Channel is incompetent of research/analysis, we are Idiots and that Tiger Woods is haunted by "RODS" . He clearly lied about removing the hoax from his new film.

Here is the segment
www.youtube.com...

He censors comments that do not support or those who criticize his hoax. Expect a new coming hoax called (WISA) World Infared Sky Alliance
Escamillas new hoax consisting of distorted IR footage of anything airborne. Before it was slowing shutter speed "RODS" now the method is IR cam lense flare.

Rods Debunked!

The Man is a fraud and terrible liar! Camera tricks and photoshop tricks.

[edit on 21-8-2010 by theMegaladon]

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by theMegaladon

TheMegaladon.....

Geez.....

Those 2 are gonna give it to him now!!!

Cheers mate
Maybe...maybe not

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join