It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Intellerstellar Disclosure Video Released

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
This was the video Jose Escamilla has been making for the last 4 years. The original video is 29 minutes of raw footage showing over 50 Deep space space stations,shape-shifter,star crafts, etc. Here's the whole movie streaming.

vimeo.com...

[edit on 19-8-2010 by ATLien]

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Think you'll have to try and embed it again, can't see any sign of any youtube clip at all.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Sorry here's the whole movie:

vimeo.com...

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
*SNIP*

MOD SNIP:
Do not ask members for their email address or other personal information:

ATS T&C

ii) You will not use the discussion boards, the chat system or the private message system to collect or ask for the personal information (data mining) about forum members, including email addresses and "real life" names, in any manner whatsoever, or for any reason whatsoever.

[edit on August 19th 2010 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Really intruiging fotage..
Have some problems to see them as ships or structures though..
WHAT they are...Dont know...UFO´s so far...

As for placement in space..If they are IN the orion they must
be 1000 times bigger then the stars around there...
They might be in the DIRECTION of the ORION..But i think they
must be ALOT!!!!! closer to us then you think...

[edit on 19-8-2010 by Miccey]

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
*SNIP*

MOD SNIP:
Do not ask members for their email address or other personal information:

ATS T&C

ii) You will not use the discussion boards, the chat system or the private message system to collect or ask for the personal information (data mining) about forum members, including email addresses and "real life" names, in any manner whatsoever, or for any reason whatsoever.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Unfortunately this is nothing new. Still stunning footage nevertheless.

added 8 months ago: Fri, Dec 25, 2009 1:58pm EST (Eastern Standard Time)

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Kemal

No, the actually DVD was released for sale and rental this this week, the low quality version was leaked 8 months by that Spanish UFO enthusiast guy. I really just wanted to post the download link for the movie but it against the rules so I just posted the stream..Think of it as a preview of the real thing.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by ATLien

Is this guy trying to pass this off as real or is it a viral for the new film Skyline?

Line 2 is obviously line 2.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I thought Walson was a proven hoaxer ?
The objects shown although unusual, are not proof of starships IMO.
Has this not been done to death already?

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Very interesting footage!
Just saw the first two minutes and I'm already intrigued. How can we be certain that these are "starships"? I don't know what they are, and I certainly don't want to say they are "starships". I don't know what to make of these objects. Still interesting nonetheless.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
One thing for sure. They must be benevolent, because if they wanted to destroy us, we would have never lived to see them. Great find.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Oh come on people! Most of the footage has been proven to be hoaxed. The Walson telscope footage does not show huge ET craft, far from it. I wish people would stop believing everything they see. No wonder why this subject can't be taken seriously!

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
It didn't move for me but nice illustrations.
If only it were true.
But under a theory that agents put these teasers up based perhaps
on some fact as per CIA instructions it might come easy.

ED: Got it going.
What is the language of the subtitles?

[edit on 8/19/2010 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by sayzaar

No, Walton was payed and signed a contractual agreement, but then said he was being harassed by agents,so he told Jose to get rid of the videos..Jose said no your under contract, Walton showed a shaky video of ppl chasing him and being attacked, Jose says he didnt believe it and demanded Walton follow thru..He never heard from Walton again..He then put to together a major film release at a Chinese movie theatre, his partners backed out on him and he is now 300 grand in debt..Once in debt he sunk into sorrow and verbally attacked many prestige members of the UFO community and was thus labeled a Hoaxer as a result of this series of events..Those are the facts take them however you want.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ATLien

What's the title of the DVD... and where is it being sold???

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Hedera Helix

It's called Interstellar and it can be rented on Youtube for 3 dollars..But I was told I can post the link to download the HD version..It's uploading to MU right now..I've got a premium account so I'll make it a 1 link download.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I noticed a couple of references in that video claiming that some of these object were mimicking stars on constellations.

If they are close enough to discern detail then a little thing called paralax would have been noted by terrestrial observers quite a long time ago.

Link because I can't be bothered to explain it myself.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATLien
reply to post by Hedera Helix

It's called Interstellar and it can be rented on Youtube for 3 dollars..But I was told I can post the link to download the HD version..It's uploading to MU right now..I've got a premium account so I'll make it a 1 link download.

If this video is only for sale or rent and there are no free copies available to the public (IE YouTube) than please do not post an illegal copy.

ATS Terms and Conditions of Use

1c.) Intellectual Property: You will not post any copyrighted material, material belonging to another person, material previously posted by you on another website nor link to any copyrighted material without providing proper attribution, as defined by The Owners, to its original source. You will not use your postings on ATS to promote your own personal website or any other website with which you may be associated.

1j.) URL Links: You will not place a link on our site that initiates an automatic download or execution of a file of any sort.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I payed for the video.

Reason for edit: Waiting for greenlight

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join