It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Intellerstellar Disclosure Video Released

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
What a great video. Awesome. I noticed one of you said it was a proven hoax though?

I hope not. I really want to believe those are real ships. I guess until I see some proof that they were hoaxed Im going to sit here in my little world and believe they're real.

It may be a lie but its a fun one nonetheless.

thanks for sharing that!

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by jokei
reply to post by ATLien

Is this guy trying to pass this off as real or is it a viral for the new film Skyline?

Interesting footage but it could be just another viral ploy or hoax.

I wouldn't even be surprised if it was video of deep sea creatures and that we are only seeing Earthly things! Who knows but it seems like likes seem too good to be true.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
To be honest, the guy who shot these vids used a home telescope (although a very expensive and good one) to shoot things in Earth orbit. I'm no expert but I'm sure that it isn't designed to do this and rather is supposed to focus on obects at "infinity." What I see are out of focus satellites combined with lens artefacts.

I'd love them to be interstellar spacecraft but I'm sure a lot more people would have spotted them by now if they were.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBloodRed

Originally posted by jokei
reply to post by ATLien

Is this guy trying to pass this off as real or is it a viral for the new film Skyline?

Interesting footage but it could be just another viral ploy or hoax.

I wouldn't even be surprised if it was video of deep sea creatures and that we are only seeing Earthly things! Who knows but it seems like likes seem too good to be true.

If you watch it without skipping thru it, they will eventually get to the International Space Station, So no it isn't deep sea. Like I KEEP saying the HD DVD is at least 5x clearer, and it erases the "is it real" idea and leaves you simply wondering what their purpose up there is.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I'm sorry to concur, this has already been determined to be a hoax . . . in summer of 2008.

Here is the original thread on ATS: Mystery Space Machine - by John Walson

As much as I want to find proof of alien life and spaceships, just watching this one made me go "Hmmmmm. Not quite buying it. Something looks fake." A couple of the 'ships' looked like meteors. One or two looked like organisms viewed through a MICROscope instead of a TELEscope.

If this could be replicated, then I wanted to see what home equipment he was using and HOW he adjusted it to find these gold nuggets so I could find them myself. Then I stumbled upon that ATS thread debunking it. It was on the first page of my engine search, so I didn't even have to dig to find a hoax page.

If he was determined to be a hoaxer in 2008, then I'm not sure why he'd wait only two years to release this on DVD? He doesn't seem all that smart.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Nivcharah

OMG how many time do we have to go over this..He has never been "proven" a hoax, he just has yet to "prove" his videos...Leaving him on even-ground with every single other UFO video on the planet earth. The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence. And the reason it is being released now is because Walton dissapeared and Jose refused to continue with the project when Walton reneged on the contract. Now the video has been acquired in S.America and leaked as Ovni Interstella.
Somebody tell me how exactly you think Walton was debunked, I know it's alot of old members checking into the thread, remember hearing it was a hoax, checking for the proof and can't find it, so there just going "oh I remember this being a hoax" Prove it.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Nivcharah

At least I was close considering it to look like Earth organisms! xD

EDIT FOR THIS 2ND LINE

[edit on 8/19/2010 by TheBloodRed]

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I see where you guys are coming from with the idea that these may be objects already in orbit. I could buy that. Or not.

I'll admit I really want this one to be real. Still a voice in my head says maybe its too good to be true.

Will someone please link to more definitive proof of this being a hoax?

Im not contesting this or even backing it up at this point, Id just really like to learn more.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Not worth watching the whole thing. I seen blurry pictures on a black background. They could have been anything! You mean to tell me that our telescope can't get a clear shot of I.S.S and then they want to speculate on what a single speck is? I'm sorry, this video brings nothing to the table.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeeingBlue
Not worth watching the whole thing. I seen blurry pictures on a black background. They could have been anything! You mean to tell me that our telescope can't get a clear shot of I.S.S and then they want to speculate on what a single speck is? I'm sorry, this video brings nothing to the table.

You obviously haven't read the whole thread..Especially the part where I have the HD DVD that shows them in remarkable clarity.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Even if you had an HD DVD of it, it is entirely possible to upload a video to the internet without such distortion seen in the video you linked... especially all the "snow" and static seen all throughout the parts showing off the "alien" ships etc.

EDIT: Now that I think about it, maybe you could screencap some images from the HD video to show us some clearer shots of some of the more fascinating specimens.

[edit on 8/19/2010 by TheBloodRed]

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by noisemedia

Some one made a model similar to those and made a
video that mimicked the interstellar and was posted on
ATS.

That sort of duplication have been used in debunking
but did it prove a hoax.

So now they are in orbit.
The Earth moves but an object might be stationary.
There is confusion here.
Low orbit or deep space we are just never given technical data
due to the originator being run off by CIA agents or
anti Tesla agents to stop the information flow.

So if a put up job they are clear and the disinfo stops.
Thus it is very unlikely the truth, if any, will be known.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATLien

OMG how many time do we have to go over this..He has never been "proven" a hoax, he just has yet to "prove" his videos...Leaving him on even-ground with every single other UFO video on the planet earth.

Somebody tell me how exactly you think Walton was debunked, I know it's alot of old members checking into the thread, . . . .

I'm not an 'old member' of ATS. Not by age and not by amount of time on this site. I've only been a member for about a year now. And if you've seen any of my posts or a couple of my threads, I'm all about conspiracy theories and the paranormal / alien phenomenon (nowadays, wasn't always), but I still need to use my scientific mind to find research and data to replicate claims where I can. I cannot do that when a person claims personal experiences. I have to take it at face value and use my instincts. In the case of this post, I SHOULD be able to replicate the results IF I can find out HOW he did this.

I'd post links to all the info, but they are to other forums like this one and that is against the T&C of ATS. Do a search for John Lenard Walson and you'll find them. They cover his story pretty well and I'm convinced he's a fraud until/unless I can find the equipment he used and how he adjusted that equipment to find these space items. I've been searching the internet for this information prior to my first post on this and I STILL have not found it. Makes me suspicious.

I believe most, if not all, of these things (if actually in orbit) are just satellites or space stations Earthlings put up there.

I'm not against you. I really wait with baited breath for the day something like this really happens. There are organizations who are waiting for this evidence as well for their own breakthrough (and financial gain). If this is located not in deep space, but just outside the Earth's atmosphere; then those organizations would have reported it all over the place by now.

I'm a believer, but I don't believe this guy. Just like I believed in Steven Greer a year ago . . . I don't trust his info anymore.

[edit on 8/19/2010 by Nivcharah]

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I see where you are all coming from, I so much want to just post the download link to the DVD, but I can't nor can I ask you for your email and send it to you via attachment. All I can say for sure, is MY version is extremely clear and John Walton has never been debunked. Ridiculed, yes, but debunked no.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ATLien

The Blood Red suggested you post screencaps of images from the HD video to show us some clearer shots of the more fascinating objects. Can you do that?

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Name the program I can to create screencaps, Ill google, it download it, and have your screencaps ASAP.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ATLien

ATLien…..

Unfortunately, Walson is a serial hoaxer, whose hoaxes are indicative of the relentlessly extremely poor quality material proferred by Escamilla.

You'll also find that Escamilla is trying to promote this video by all possible avenues that don't incur costs, such as your promotion of the film here on ATS.

You'll find this is the case because Escamilla lost his financial support for this film, when $300K was "pulled" because the financiers came to understand the extremely poor quality of the material in Escamilla's movie.

The "straw that broke the camel's back" was Escamilla's totally disingenuous support of the serial pest, the appalling Alison Kruse.

Here is the ATS thread wherein the Walson material was consigned to the hoax bin.

**HOAX** Found New Video- large Space Objects: F.A.S.T. **HOAX**

Here are Springer’s summary comments pertaining to Walson:

Springer's Comments On Walson:

This thread contains videos of what has been defined as satelites and stars being presented as huge "interstellar space craft" by using slow shutter speeds and moving the tripod holding the out of focus video camera.

The author, now banned from AboveTopSecret.com for hoaxing, has been asked several times to provide pristine exif data, present a fast shutter speed image taken seconds before or after capturing the "ships" or provide a clearer image of a known object as has been done by more than one of our members who have the same grade of telescope as the hoaxer.

Needless to say none of these things were provided and the author decried the request as an attempt to "control" him and stated he was leaving ATS forever,
just like 99% of all hoaxers usually do when they are caught.

Springer...

I note the most significant promoter of Walson was Escamilla, the well known hoaxer who supports such high profile & ridiculous hoaxes such as…..

Alison Kruse…..

The Dishonesty & Danger Inherent In The seeingUFOsPA Hoax

And his own “rods” hoax…..

Should ”Rods” Threads Be Consigned To The Hoax Forum?

Here is a link to “Alien Casebook” wherein they summarise the Walson hoax.

aliencases.conforums.com...

You'll also find Escamilla is tangled up in the Maussan world of appalling hoaxes.

The Jaime Maussan Metepec Creature Confirmed as a Hoax

I also note the name that is "front & centre" of the video promotion, being none other then David Icke!

David Icke…..Ufology’s Worst Ambassador

Please let me know if you require further info regarding Walson, Escamilla, Icke, Kruse, etc...

Kind regards
Maybe…maybe not

[edit on 19-8-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   

The juxtaposition of the objects next to the sci-fi movie spaceships really helps sell it. Quick, where do I enter my credit card number??

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
ok PROVE these are starships, all i see are objects

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I see no evidence of anything interstellar.

I also see no space stations, shape-shifter star crafts.
I am wondering how one can determine these things to be
the fore mentioned objects. I see streaks of light and
shapeless lights and nothing more.

This:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/66f2e6ca59d0.jpg[/atsimg]
Is a spaceship!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join