It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Intellerstellar Disclosure Video Released

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by freelance_zenarchist

nice movies.

my thoughts are space debris, all kind of metals, perhaps even man-made, with that extra touch of deforming by explosion, heat etc.
with the right light angle, just shimmering. maybe these object have a size of centimeters or meters.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   

John Lenard Walson is destined to go down in history as discovering a technique to see and record actual star-ships that are in perfect orbit around Earth but appear to be in deep space resembling stars of constellations.
----
He has personally revealed his filming techniques to professors of astronomy that have left his backyard in total awe at what is there.

So do those claims hold any water? What I saw in that video was amazing if real. Ehhh...I guess I'll read through this thread...I'm sure this can't be real...too good to be true...

reply to post by icepack

my thoughts are space debris, all kind of metals, perhaps even man-made, with that extra touch of deforming by explosion, heat etc.
I really don't think that's the case...some of them are definitely something more than that...and did you see those ones changing shape?

EDIT: Well, two seconds of reading this thread seems to indicate a hoax...yep...God damn it...I knew I shouldn't have even wasted my time...I'm pretty sure I've seen some of those supposed star-ship photos before as well...

[edit on 19/8/10 by CHA0S]

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Ok, so maybe it's not as debunked as I thought...seems to me you focused not on debunking the actual video but the promoter Escamilla. That seems a rather poor effort to me...I want you to directly debunk Walson's footage. What is the science behind his so-called new method of seeing these things? Has he really showed it to other astronomers? If so, what was their opinion?

EDIT: Oh, ok...it seems you did debunk this particular footage...so this is that same stuff in the video as when he couldn't provide EXIF data or whatever?

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Oh man what a bummer. I come back hours later to what looks like some pretty good evidence of a Hoax.

What a shame.

I wonder if we'll even know when the real thing shows up. I wonder...

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by CHA0S

...and did you see those ones changing shape?

yes, made me wonder, too. but with rotation and "special" angles of light and reflecting, who knows ?

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   
I asked Escamilla about him supporting the alison kruse hoax and he cursed me out like a drunken sailor. Thus guy is a flake I mean he says he is not going to include hoaxes in his films and then does a 180 and says the opposite?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4e9eb9ae7fc9.png[/atsimg]

This guy is full of it! He will sell anything he can get his hands on.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Just curious, how many of you posters have actually tried this technique with a telescope and camera? Before I call this bunk, Im going to try some of this out myself. I have a real cool neighbor who is a college professor at a local college here. Hes got an awesome big telescope, and hes in to astronomy as a hobbie. Now, do I believe all these things are interstellar ships? NO! Could something like one of these anomolies be a ship? Maybe, maybe not. Some of those things looked pretty damn symetrical, and ship like to me though. Im just trying to keep an open mind, thats all. Who knows, wouldnt we just crap our britches if this whole federation of light stuff was all true!!
In all honesty, I really think its probably fake, but then again I can entertain a "who knows maybe" also..
All Im saying is lets try to disprove it by actually putting it to the test, instead of just sitting there saying, "oh thats fake, I just know it is, you can tell just by looking at it" That stuff bugs me, I like to get hands on and experement first. Cool vid non the less, kinda dramatic music though,

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by ATLien

Dear ATLien

I would love this to be true, however would someone like to explain why there are no stars in the background?????????

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Oh come on guys. I mean, don't get me wrong. I am a strong believer in ET, but this video is a perfect example of what makes people laugh out loud whenever you try to raise the subject of ET and alien spacecraft.

This video is total crap and doesn't show anything except some garbage hanging with a string from the ceiling in some guys dark living room. One of the "spacecraft" on there even looks like an "out of focus" copy of the scene in the movie where the ships were sunk by the Japanese at Pearl Harbor. Remember the scene?

For Christ sakes, even the Hubble has trouble finding and tracking "planetary sized objects" across the street at Alpha Centauri and so some guy with a Radio Shack telescope is lucky enough to be searching "DEEP SPACE" and finds spacecraft (not one, but many different models) near Orion's Belt.

Have they offered even one set of coordinates for you to go see for yourself?

There is absolutely no way these guys could photograph and track an alien spacecraft anywhere near Orion's Belt much less keep the telescope and camera line up manually without millions of dollars worth of sensitive tracking systems on such an object for longer than 1/10th of a second due to the cosmic drift and great distances involved to the target object.

IMPOSSIBLE!

[edit on 20/8/10 by FactFinder]

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 03:12 AM
link   
i think most of these are blurry videos of those tiny see-through creatures that are found in the deep ocean where sun doesn't reach

[edit on 20-8-2010 by beansanmash]

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Since there is no such thing as Aliens, these cannot be alien spaceships.

Since interstellar travel is not possible, these cannot be interstellar craft.

Even if they were interstellar craft they would have to be something else because interstellar craft don't exist. Makes sense.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by ATLien

I spoke to John Walton a while ago on youtube, he had an argument with ATS, I cant remember the details of the disagreement

all I know is that this Guy is passionate, I wish someone would give him a brake and help him to prove this.

However I do wonder why nobody else would copy the technique and provide more footage..

I remain open minded for now.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

Sorry. I have to disagree, but I would be happy to look over your exploration records of every heavenly body in the universe to conclude that alien life doesn't exist. I would say the odds are against you.

As for interstellar travel....we have already achieved that ourselves by way of the Voyager program. The fact that Voyager is traveling very slowly is irrelevant IMHO.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 03:32 AM
link   
just more blurry images same as every other UFO/alien or woteva story.

btw orions belt isnt classed as deep space...deep space means the region of space outside our solar system...probably too far away for us to detect space ships by imagery alone.

this deffinately isnt disclosure.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Silicis n Volvo

You are kidding right? Do you actually believe Orion's Belt is in our solar system?

Jeeeez!

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Ahhh meh.

While I have had my run ins with Joe in the past, we've come to an amicable arrangement of civility and I will not break that now. I actually consider him rather decent after our last discourse. So having said that - as to the content hosted on vimeo, I am still dubious, which is not an accusation or attack on Joe or his work, but the content put forward.

I wish there was more tangible substance to this thing. Out of focus contorted shapes do not convince me. And I want to be convinced..

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by FactFinder
reply to post by Exuberant1

As for interstellar travel....we have already achieved that ourselves by way of the Voyager program. The fact that Voyager is traveling very slowly is irrelevant IMHO.

Wrong!

No earth probe has entered another solar system.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nivcharah
If he was determined to be a hoaxer in 2008, then I'm not sure why he'd wait only two years to release this on DVD? He doesn't seem all that smart.

I think there needs to be a differentiation between a hoaxer and a charlatan.

A hoaxer just puts out guff and then runs away when they're caught. They might feign ignorance but the facts often betray them, and they often slip up along the way.

A charlatan, however, makes you want to believe them so much that you start to actually believe them - and end up sticking up for them. You will forgive major discrepancies and excuse them as not important, afterall it's the message not the method! Take the people who support the likes of John Hutchison for example.

We need [CHARLATAN] tags for some people here for sure

A number of (ex)members tend to follow this tactic. Seems to work, right up to having people believe there are people living in the craters on the moon sitting around camp fires. Probably on break from tending to those soul catchers and mining helium 3.

(edited for fubar ex tags, when I meant ex as in some not all.

[edit on 20/8/2010 by badw0lf]

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by warpcrafter
One thing for sure. They must be benevolent, because if they wanted to destroy us, we would have never lived to see them. Great find.

Does the lions prey ever know before the last second that its doing to die?

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
ok PROVE these are starships, all i see are objects

I object to your demands for proof!

I'll set the siths onto you, if you keep that up !!!!!1

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join