It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apollo 11 Armrstrong “These babies were huge, sir!”

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+126 more 
posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Neil Armstrong and Edwin “Buzz” Aldrin saw UFOs shortly after landing Apollo 11 on the moon. The following conversation was picked up by ham radio operators that had their own VHF receiving facilities that bypassed NASA’s broadcasting outlets. At the time this happened, live television broadcast was interrupted for two minutes due to a supposed “overheated camera”, but the transmission below was received by hundreds of ham radio operators.

According to Otto Binder, who was a member of the NASA space team, when the moon-walkers, Aldrin and Armstrong were making their rounds some distance from the LEM, Armstrong clutched Aldrins’s arm excitedly and exclaimed:

Armstrong: What was it? What the hell was it? That’s all I want to know!
Mission Control: What’s there? Malfunction (garble).Mission Control calling Apollo 11
Apollo 11: These babies were huge, sir!.... Enormous!... Oh God! You wouldn’t believe it!....I’m telling you there are other space-craft out there…lined up on the far side of the crater edge!...They’re on the Moon watching us!

In 1979 Maurice Chatelain, former chief of NASA Communications Systems confirmed that Armstrong had indeed reported seeing two UFOs on the rim of a crater. “The encounter was common knowledge in NASA,” he revealed, “but nobody has talked about until now.”

Maurice Chatelain also confirmed that Apollo 11’s radio transmissions were interrupted on several occasions in order to hide the news from the public.

Soviet scientist were allegedly the first to confirm the incident.

According to an Associated Press story of July 20, 1969 published in the San Bernanardino Sun-Telegram, the astronauts sighted eerie lights inside a crater near the point on the Moon where their lunar lander was due to touch down the next day.

On their first sweep around the Moon, Armstrong described a mysterious bright light on the inner wall of the crater Aristarchus, located north of their flight path. “It seems to have a slight amount of florescence to it. The area in the crater is quite bright.” He reported. “That area is definitely brighter than anything else. I can see. There doesn’t appear to be any color involved in it. It looks like an eerie sight,” confirmed Aldrin.

Two astronauts who broke rank are Dr. Edgar Mitchell and Gordon Cooper on The Oprah Winfrey Show on July 19, 1991. Mitchell hinted that all information regarding UFOs has not been released, saying, “I do believe that there is a lot more known about extraterrestrial investigation than is available to the public right now (and) has been for a long time. It’s a long, long story. It goes back to World War II when all of that happened, and is highly classified stuff.

On Dateline NBC in 1996, Mitchell was even more candid, “I have no firsthand experience, but I have had the opportunity to meet with people from three countries who in the course of their official duties claim to have had personal firsthand encounter experiences with extraterrestrials.”

I will be posting additional quotes hundreds of ham radio operators intercepted over many of the Apollo missions. These were first published in the now out of print book “Our Mysterious Spaceship Moon” by Don Wilson (Dell 1975.)

Source: Extraterrestrials, UFO, NASA-CIA-Aliens Mind Boggling Theories, Stories and Reports Anunnaki, Zeta Reticuli, Area 51, Abductees, Whistleblowers, Conspirators. The Real & The Fake. by Maximillien de Lafayette. Quotes are reprinted from as is from "Our Mysterious Spaceship Moon" by Don Wilson.

[edit on 3/19/2009 by Whisper67]

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Cool topic, they also use code words like "santa" to describe ET craft, now they can switch to an encripted chanell to discuss the cool stuff

In December 1965, Gemini astronauts James Lovell and Frank Borman also saw a UFO during their second orbit of their record-breaking 14 day flight. Borman reported that he saw an unidentified spacecraft some distance from their capsule. Gemini Control, at Cape Kennedy told him that he was seeing the final stage of their own Titan booster rocket. Borman confirmed that he could see the booster rocket all right, but that he could also see something completely different.During James Lovell's flight on Gemini 7:

Lovell: BOGEY AT 10 O'CLOCK HIGH.

Capcom: This is Houston. Say again 7.
Lovell: SAID WE HAVE A BOGEY AT 10 O'CLOCK HIGH.

Capcom: Gemini 7, is that the booster or is that an actual sighting?
Lovell: WE HAVE SEVERAL...ACTUAL SIGHTING.

Capcom: ...Estimated distance or size?

Lovell: WE ALSO HAVE THE BOOSTER IN SIGHT...

NASA's Scott Carpenter "At no time, when the astronauts were in space were they alone: there was a constant surveillance by UFOs."

Source

[edit on 19-3-2009 by alyosha1981]

[edit on 19-3-2009 by alyosha1981]

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Incredible!!! Thanks Whisper67! Look forward to the others!

SnF!!

Cheers!!!!

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 05:09 AM
link   
i find it strange that the "aliens" are always lit up like christmas trees in these encounters. it feels counter intuitive.

when we study wild life we use a hide to observe in as natural a setting as possible. why would aliens constantly advertise their presence by lighting their ships so garishly if their goal is observation?

great thread OP, interesting account, i look forward to the quotes.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Apollo 16 Mission: April 16-27 1972

Charles Duke, Thomas Mattingly and John Young land in the Descartes highlands:

Duke: Those devices are unbelievable, I'm not taking a gnomon up there.
Young: O.K. but man, that's going to be a steep bridge to climb.
Duke: You got - YOWEE! Man - John, I tell you this is some sight here. Tony, the blocks in Buster are covered - the bottom is covered with blocks, five meters across. Besides the blocks seem to be in a preferred orientation, northeast to southwest. They go all the way up the wall on those two sides and on the other side you can only barely see the out cropping at about 5 percent. Ninety percent of the bottom is covered with blocks that are 50 centimeters and larger.
Campcom: Good show. Sounds like a secondary...
Duke: Right out here...the blue one that I described from the lunar module window is colored because it is glass conated, but underneath the glass it is crystalline...the same texture as the Genesis Rock...Dead on my mark.
Young: Mark. It's open.
Duke: I can't believe it!
Young: And I put that beauty in dry!
Campcom: Dover. Dover. We'll start EVA-2 immediately.
Duke: You'd better send a couple more guys up here. They'll have to try (garble.)
Campcom: Sounds familiar
Duke: Boy, I tell you, these EMUs and PLSS are really super-fantastic! It is obvious that the astronauts re talking in code - meant to disguise what they are referring to. The big question is why the excited cries? Can this be "merely" due to the collection of Moon rocks, as they would have us believe? Or did they find something much more substantial, which was not meant for public knowledge?

Apollo 16: Describing Domes and Tunnels on the Moon:

Duke: We felt it under our feet. It's a soft spot. Firmer. Where we stand, I tell you one thing. If this place had air, it'd sure be beautiful. It's beautiful with or without air. The scenery up on top of Stone Mountain, you'd have to be there to see this to believe it those domes are incrediable!
Mission Control: O.K., could you take a look at that smokey area there and see what you can see on the face?
Duke:Beyond the domes, the structure goes almost into the ravine that I described and one goes to the top. In the northeast wall of the ravine you can't see the delineation. To the northeast there are tunnels, to the north they are dipping east to about 30 degrees.

Source: Extraterrestrials, UFO, NASA-CIA-Aliens Mind Boggling Theories, Stories and Reports Anunnaki, Zeta Reticuli, Area 51, Abductees, Whistleblowers, Conspirators. The Real & The Fake. by Maximillien de Lafayette. Quotes are reprinted from as is from "Our Mysterious Spaceship Moon" by Don Wilson.

Edit: Add source

+13 more 
posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Apollo 10's amazing encounter with a VERY bizarre anomaly while behind the far side of the Moon. This segment will give you an up-close look at an astounding audio transcript from the Apollo 10 mission that has never before been publicly analyzed - and that NASA and the Apollo 10 astronauts to this day still refuse to talk about. You will follow Tom Stafford, Gene Cernan, and John Young as they become only the second crew in history to journey behind the lunar far side.

During this period of "LOS" (Loss Of Signal), the astronauts encounter something truly incredible - they discover MUSIC behind the Moon! *THE DSE and DSEA* Throughout the Apollo program, the CSM and LM spacecraft carried what were known as DSE and DSEA "black box" flight data recorders. These instruments recorded the internal LM and CSM crew conversations while the astronauts were around the lunar far side and out of radio contact with Earth.

Although NASA has never made the actual DSE/DSEA audio recordings public, transcripts of these far side conversations are available in the NASA archives, and as you will see, they offer up some truly AMAZING surprises! Here is a link to the Apollo 10 DSEA voice transcript (in PDF format) for those who are interested. www.jsc.nasa.gov...

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by pieman
when we study wild life we use a hide to observe in as natural a setting as possible. why would aliens constantly advertise their presence by lighting their ships so garishly if their goal is observation?

How could we possibly know/understand their intentions...

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Apollo 17:

Eugene Cernan, Ronald Evans, and Harrison Schmidt; Landed in the Taurus-Littrow Valley; Dec 7 - 19, 1972.

Mission Control: Go ahead, Ron.
Evans: O.K., Robert, I guess the big thing I want to report from the back side is that I took another look at the - the - cloverleaf in Aitken with the binocs. And that southern dome (garble) to the east.
Mission Contro:l We copy that, Ron. Is there any difference in the color of the dome and the Mare Aitken there?
Evans: Yes there is...That Condor, Condorsey, or Condorecet or whatever you want to call it there. Condorecet Hotel is the one that has got the diamond shaped fill down in the uh - floor.
Mission Control: Robert. Understand. Condorcet Hotel.
Evans: Condor. Condorset. Alpha. They've either caught a landslide on it or it's got a - and it doesn't look like (garble) in the other side of the wall in the northwest side.
Mission Control: O.K., we copy that Northwest wall of Condorcet A.
Evans: The area is oval or elliptical in shape. Of course, the ellipse is toward the top. Again we have another example of code being used to disquise what has been found. For example, "Condorset Hotel".

Why the codes, if there is no secret being discussed?

Another Apollo 17 conversation
(Lunar module pilot): What are you learning?
Campcom: Hot Spots on the Moon, Jack?
DMP: Where are your big anomalies? Can you summarize them quickly?
Capcom: Jack, we'll get that for you on the next pass.
CMP (command module pilot): Hey, I can see a bright spot down there on the landing site where they might have blown off some of that halo stuff.
Capcom: Roger. Interesting. Very - go to KILO. KILO.
CMP: Hey, it's gray now and the number one extends.
Capcom: Roger. We got it. And we copy that it's all on the way down there. Go to KILO. KILO on that.
CMP: Mode is going to HM. Recorder is off. Lose a little communication there, huh? Okay, there's bravo. Bravo, select OMNI. Hey, you know you'll never believe it. I'm right over the edge of Orientale. I just looked down and saw the light flash again.
Capcom: Roger. Understand.
CMP: Right at the end of the rille.
Capcom: Any chances of - ?
CMP: That's on the east of Orientale.
Campcom: You don't suppose it could be Vostok? (A Russian probe)

Note: Vostok took place in the early sixties and were 'strictly Earth
orbiters'.

Edit: Add source

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 06:04 AM
link   
A great post Whisper!

Thanks for bringing this back up and to the light of the public.

We have to go back in time to make the new generation realise whats going on these days?

S&F

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by pieman

We don't hide when we go to the ZOO

It's the government that hides them, they don't need to do it.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Strange Apollo 17 conversation about "Watermarks" on the moon

Capcom: Roger, America, we're tracking you on the map here, watching it.
LMP: O.K. Al Buruni has got variations on its floor. Variations in the lights and its albedo. It almost looks like a pattern as if the water were flowing up on a beach. Not in great areas, but in small areas around the southern side, and the part that looks like the water-washing pattern is much lighter albedo, although I cannot see any real source of it. The texture, however, looks the same.
Capcom: America, Houston. We'd like you to hold off switching to OMNI Charlie until we can cue you on that.
DMP: Wilco
LMP: A UFO perhaps, don't worry about it. I thought somebody was looking at it. It could have been one of the other flashes of light.
Capcom: Roger. We copies the time and ...
LMP: I have the place marked.
Capcom: Pass it on to the back room.
LMP: O.K. I've marked it on the map, too.
Capcom: Jack, just some words from the back room for you. There may have been an impact at the time you called, but the Moon is still ringing from the impact of the S-IVB impact. So it would mask any other impact. Sothey may be able to strip it out at another time, but right now they don't see anything at the time you called.
LMP: Just my luck. Just looking at the southern edge of Grimaldi, Bob, and - that Graben is pre-Mare. Pre-Mare!
Capcom: O.K., I copy on that, Jack. And as long as we're talking about Grimaldi we'd like to have you brief Ron exactly on the location of that flashing light you saw... We'll probably ask him to take a picture of it. Maybe during one if his solo periods.

It is this conversation that many theorist use to support the idea the moon is hollow, including Jim Marrs. Note the line "the moon is still ringing."

DMP: O.K. 96:03. Now we/re getting some clear - looks like pretty clear high watermarks on this -
CMP: There's high watermarks all over the place there.
LMP: On the north part of Tranquillitatis. That's Maraldi there, isn't it? Are you sure we're 13 miles up?
Capcom: You're 14 to be exact, Ron.
LMP: I tell you there's some mare, ride or scarps that are very, very sinuous - just passing one. They not only cross the low planar areas but go right up the side of a crater in one place and a hill in another. It looks very much like a constructional ridge - a mare-like ridge that is clearly as constructional as I would want to see it.

Source: Source: Extraterrestrials, UFO, NASA-CIA-Aliens Mind Boggling Theories, Stories and Reports Anunnaki, Zeta Reticuli, Area 51, Abductees, Whistleblowers, Conspirators. The Real & The Fake. by Maximillien de Lafayette. Quotes are reprinted from as is from "Our Mysterious Spaceship Moon" by Don Wilson.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Well, I know I have been telling you the Grey's are within our Moon for a long time.

There is alien life all over our Solar System.

Hasn't it ever made you wonder why the first man on the Moon Neil Armstrong never used this achievement to his fullest in his and his families life. WHY? Wouldn't you think Neil would have or should have been out in the public promoting space travel being needed and getting the young involved in this topic.

I don't go with he wanted to have a private life crap. He and Buzz know the truth and if they are lieing to we the people which I have no doubt they are, then one day I do hope it comes back and bites them in there a&&e&.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by jpvskyfreak

That link you posted is incomplete man!

IRM

[edit on 19/3/09 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by observe50

According to the source, there is also some documented conversation with a professor. I wasn't going to include this because the professor chose to remain anonymous. This was said to have happened during a discussion at a NASA symposium. Armstrong comes close to revealing...

I'll go ahead and post it as it is listed in my source:

Professor: What really happened out there with Apollo 11?
Armstrong: It was incredible, of course we had always known there was a possibility, the fact is, we were warned off! (by the aliens). There was never any question then of a space station or a moon city.
Professor: How do you mean 'warned off'?
Armstrong: I can't go into details, except to say that their ships were far superior to ours both in size and technology - Boy, they were big!....and menacing! No, there is no questions of a space station.
Professor: But NASA had other missions after Apollo 11?
Armstrong: Naturally - NASA was committed at that time, and couldn't risk panic on Earth. But it really was a quick scoop and back again.

I have some additional quotes on Apollo 16 and 15 mostly dealing with tracks on the moon and seeing a 'white' object fly by. I'll have to get to these later, so sorry - this girl needs a little rest.

Again, thanks all for the collaborative effort!

Edit: Add source - see how tired I am

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Anyone have these supposed recordings, not just transcripts?

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by jpvskyfreak

This is intriguing, especially when there are transcripts etc .

However.....

The "splice" RE; NASA Public Affairs Officer saying CMP John Youngs name

(At 4:55 )

...... " with John Young "

I heard

......" put John Young "

RE; The comment ascribed CDR Thomas Stafford ........

(At 5:29)

" You wouldn`t believe this Frank "

I heard

" You wouldn`t belive this thing"

Did anyone else find this......... ?

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   
jpvskyfreak 404 not found for the supposed voice transcript hosted by NASA.
It doesn't surprise me they took it down though.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by pieman
i find it strange that the "aliens" are always lit up like christmas trees in these encounters. it feels counter intuitive.

great thread OP, interesting account, i look forward to the quotes.

you are using human logic assuming they are observing us.
Does a dolphin try and work out what our motives are when we swim with them?
or do they just swim and be there at the same moment in time?

trying to use human logic to a non human entity seems like a strange concept.
The lights for all we know are part of the drive system of these craft and allow them to travel at the speed of light.

I look forward to see and read more communications from the ham radio users.
looks like an interesting thread.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Are there any AUDIO recordings from the Hamm operators?

Great topic

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join