It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Intellerstellar Disclosure Video Released

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
reply to post by theMegaladon

TheMegaladon.....

Geez.....

Those 2 are gonna give it to him now!!!

Cheers mate
Maybe...maybe not

I did not realize this guy was so unstable and delusional until last night just wow

He really is unfolding before us and coming apart at the seams...

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by theMegaladon

TheMegaladon.....
Geez.....
Those 2 are gonna give it to him now!!!

I did not realize this guy was so unstable and delusional until last night just wow

He really is unfolding before us and coming apart at the seams...

TheMegaladon.....

Yes.....he's very unstable.

May I ask a favour?

I am very new to discussing things on YT, having only just established a channel a few weeks ago....."TheMaybemaybenot".

Could you direct me to the discussion?

Many thanks
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Here ya go

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 03:32 AM
link   
MAYBE...MAYBE NOT...YOU GOT THAT RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!

That imbecile Jose Escamilla has been bombarding me with emails as of late denying the fact that he is a HOAXER AND A SHIM SHAM SHYSTER! He has also bombarded my channel and videos with similar notes as shown above by Megladon. Obviously the man is hurting in the pocket and clearly my endeavors coupled with others to exposing him and his protege Alison Kruse have really hindered his ability to make a reasonable income.

LETS FACE IT, FOLKS.........JOSE AND ALSION ARE SHIM SHIM ARTISTS OUT TO MAKE A QUICK BUCK OFF THE UFO COMMUNITY. They know that this community is eager to believe and they prey off of this aspect. If you look at their body of work you will see one thing that is always present and that is a lack of understanding of what they are investigating. Need I remind you that Alison has been successfully been debunked over 25 times while Jose has been debunked by none other than the HISTORY CHANNEL. These two peons have the credibility of a hooker trying to sell fresh pie at a church function.

Jose has gone on to accuse me of trying to make a quick buck off of my Youtube videos when in fact I make no income off of my creations. Hell, I don't even garnish enough hits to get pennies from YouTube unlike Alison who is trying to be her electric bill via Youtube hits. I donate my time and effort for the benefit of the UFO community. Why does Jose not do the same? Why is he trying to turn a profit off of us believers? Information should be free. Do not get me started on Jose who is trying to peddle his crappy rehashed videos for 30 - 40 bucks a pop. After his huge flop in Hollywood after his backers bailed on him he went on to get drunk and post on his Facebook blog that he is in debt to the tune of 300K.....LOL...Poor lil ole G.E.D Jose Escamilla. Fast forward to last month where he was forced to launch his premier at a mall down south and we get the feeling that Jose is falling on desperate times.

I recommend no one buy his wares and if you honestly must see his crap then download it from any torrent site for free and deny him any revenue. I can't post a link but I assure you that it is already up for I downloaded it off a torrent site a few minutes ago.......LOL>

NO MONEY FOR YOU JOSE....LOL

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 03:40 AM
link   
OH MY GOD I JUST FINISHED THIS HUNK OF HEAPING MANURE THAT JOSE PRODUCED AND LET ME JUST SAY........

ORION's Belt is 800 light years away....This idiot expects us to believe he is actually capturing movement from an object that is that far away? FOR GOD SAKE's....For this twirp to actually be filming a space craft that far the craft would have to be the size of a HUGE SOLAR SYSTEM......but even then no telescope in existence could capture that kind of movement in real time.....MY GOD ! So he expects us to believe that some ding dong build a home made telescope andin his room and pin pointed this phenomenon...YEAH RIGHT!....More B/S from Jose.

Like I said Jose films things he can't possible comprehend and then puts his own bullshyte spin on it in order to convince eager believers of Ufology....
Hence the term SHYSTER!

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Good looks "Z" even though the lunatic fringe of UFOligy has been taught to call us MIB's, CIA operatives and all the petty excuses by these frauds, they may thank you someday if they awaken from being manipulated. $40 DVD's, $3000 fees at a CSETI expedition what is going on? I know the economy is in ruin but to leech off of UFOligy? This just gets crazier over time. The man clearly is not well i was unimpressed by his lack of intelligence and understanding.

[edit on 21-8-2010 by theMegaladon]

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 03:53 AM
link   
I will download it from torrent and evaluate the footage in the film as well. Feel free to collaborate with me "Z" on YT or U2U. This crap disclosure video "Orion Ships" needs some debunking video as done by "Z" as well.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 03:54 AM
link   
What do you expect from a G.E.D recipient who loves to drown his sorrows in the bottle? He has been known to also blog while being sauced up as was apparent a while back when he blogged and belittled all the other supposed UFO experts and blamed them for his financial woes....LOL

Another point that comes to mind about the crap video he calls INTERSTELLAR....There are no reference points to compare those wacky lights to. Where are the stars in the sky if indeed this is being filmed in the sky?

THIS GUY EXPECTS US TO BE THAT DUMB?

Watson is a proven hoaxer....Alison is a proven hoaxer ...Icke is a proven Hoaxer......So we all know what Discovery Channel proved about Jose Escamilla then?

YOU GUESSED IT....HE IS A HOAXER!

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 03:57 AM
link   
THE ONE GOOD THING ABOUT DEBUNKING ALISON IS THAT UPON JOSE USING HER FOOTAGE IN HIS FILMS HE INADVERTENTLY OPENED THE DOOR TO BIGGER MORE ORGANIZED DEBUNKERS...............THERE IS BLOOD IN THE WATER AND THE BIG BOYS ARE CIRCLING......I AM SMALL FISH BUT THEY WILL WORK OFF OF MY STUFF AND MAKE A MOUNTAIN OUT OF AN ANT HILL...

2 birds with one stone........Watch and learn, Jose...Watch and learn.

MUAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAAHAHAH!

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by theMegaladon
Here ya go

www.youtube.com...

TheMegaladon.....

Many thanks!

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by SeeingUFOzPA

SeeingUFOzPA.....

Yup.....

Escamilla is certainly heading towards the extreme end of "silly".

One can only hope for a domino effect that takes the other charlatans with him.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeeingUFOzPA
THE ONE GOOD THING ABOUT DEBUNKING ALISON IS THAT UPON JOSE USING HER FOOTAGE IN HIS FILMS HE INADVERTENTLY OPENED THE DOOR TO BIGGER MORE ORGANIZED DEBUNKERS...............THERE IS BLOOD IN THE WATER AND THE BIG BOYS ARE CIRCLING......I AM SMALL FISH BUT THEY WILL WORK OFF OF MY STUFF AND MAKE A MOUNTAIN OUT OF AN ANT HILL...

2 birds with one stone........Watch and learn, Jose...Watch and learn.

MUAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAAHAHAH!

Every good captian should go down with his ship imo

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/47eb750878b6.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

This is pretty funny. Seems this guy is Hoaxy eSCAMilla's arch enemy.

Listen to eSCAMilla talk about the two-inch-high people the American astronauts scooped up from the moon! "I know what I saw... I'm going out on a limb, here." he bleats. Yeah, sure, the same kind of limb that Greer tried to pass of as an ET ambassador!

eSCAMilla has put up a reward for this guys identity. I believe the reward is one of his dvds he's having trouble selling.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by torsion

Torsion.....

"Micro people" on the moon?

"Giant people" on the moon?

That is truly extraordinary.

It seems Escamilla really does have something wrong with him, either because he believes it, or he thinks others will believe it.

Seriously.....

He might need some sort of medical intervention.....

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 21-8-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 05:04 AM
link   

He might need some sort of medical intervention.....

I agree, Maybe.

I'm surprised that Youtube allow him to post a video that requests the name and address of another Youtube user, too! Surely that violates some T&Cs.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Yes he needs some serious help some comments from his facebook the night of the disastrous Movie Premiere of UFOGSED3! Some drunken rants...

Jose Escamilla: Sometimes I wonder why Dr. Steven Greer, and others have ignored joining forces with me in what I am doing. I've needed their support. Instead I get not one word from them. Dr. Steven Greer, has NEVER, said thank you or even acknowledged my work in the film, ever since it's release in 2006. Maybe he's too busy to care?

Can you blame Greer after ripping him off then incorporating Disclosure witnesses in with Jose's hoax collage? Jose did a great disservice to those disclosure witnesses with $$$ in mind.

Jose Escamilla: I make these films the way things should be presented. The networks spoon feed the public watered down crap. I don't. This is why my films are being banned by History, Discovery and all the other networks.

Banned ? LOL more outrageous claims. Hoax does not get endorsed on TV , It is a conspiracy right?

Jose Escamilla: Sometimes I wonder why Dr. Steven Greer, and others have ignored joining forces with me in what I am doing. I've needed their support. Instead I get not one word from them. Dr. Steven Greer, has NEVER, said thank you or even acknowledged my work in the film, ever since it's release in 2006. Maybe he's too busy to care?

Jose used disclosure project footage WO permission, Greer is too busy with his own BS and talking about Disclosure and getting nothing done in turn, making $3000 a pop off every schmuck at the ECETI expeditions.

Hoax Bin here we come

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Can't really make to much out of this vid, but if "they" are here, the idea they'd need really gigantic ships to operate from makes complete sense, and with current earth tech capable of producing things that can mask solid objects to radar and visual detection, I'd think that "they" would easily be able to do the same.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by CosmosKid
Can't really make to much out of this vid, but if "they" are here, the idea they'd need really gigantic ships to operate from makes complete sense, and with current earth tech capable of producing things that can mask solid objects to radar and visual detection, I'd think that "they" would easily be able to do the same.

CosmosKid.....

You'll need to look at all this a little more closely.....

It's a massive hoax, as per my detailed posts.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Well Looks like Jose is not taking this well? He is making threats after pointing out THIS hoax and his past hoaxes. Of course he does not explain why he is supporting Watson's hoax and his other hoaxes he only leaves several obscene messages and threats in my inbox. The other messages are not worth posting because they are just foul language and threats. This one is actually more civil in comparison to the others. I had to edit out the obscenity's. This guy gives me the creeps... what makes hoaxers tick?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/51b6f5f1e09a.png[/atsimg]

Im not a SHE btw

I have one channel

I had to report him and block him

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 06:26 AM
link   

TheMegaladon.....

Escamilla's support of the serial hoaxers Walson & Kruse is driven by desperation......sheer desperation.

Under that level of stress, he has lost the plot.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join