It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Birth Certificate as a $750,000 "bond" or Pledge

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Lets assume that from your birth you have been given a number. And that number has a dollar value on it. How much someone else thought you would make in an average lifetime. And this amount of money is in the form of a "pledge". I have done quite a bit of research on this subject and can provide some credable info to be digested.

MASSIVE Copy-and-paste removed.

Original content is here: www.nmcservices.net...

[edit on 8-9-2009 by SkepticOverlord]

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Here is another way to understand what all this info means. I have found 100s of these on the net so research for yourself.

[edit on 7-9-2009 by Red Dawn 09]

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Good work . Star and flag for all the info and great read.

This is why we come to this site. You can't get info like this from the TV. So when the revolution starts to really kick in we know who and where the enemy is.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Checked my numbers but nothing came up... does this mean I died..?...LOL

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Gives new meaning to the term "born into debt."

I have read about this slightly and was quite amazed. Thanks for the extra information and breakdown of it too

This just pisses me off. These people need to go away and things need to change to the way they are supposed to be. How greedy are these people I swear?!

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Please expect the complete annihilation of your post, sir. This may take me a while, but you might want to start getting counter-arguments ready.

The basis of this, as I understand it, is that each citizen of the US is an ASSET to the United States and even has a dollar amount associated with each asset... and that the governing body of this 'corporation' wants to eliminate... it's... assets...?

If I'm wrong here let me know and I'll formulate my reply accordingly.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Arrowmancer

Actually what i am trying to show is more than one viewpoint on the subject. So i have not ruled out that they could liquidate assets. But i also have not thrown all my eggs into one basket. I try to keep an open mind on all the research that i do. Thanks for the intrest in this subject. And i look forward to your thoughts on it.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
My interests, especially in threads like this is not to discredit the poster, but to give a complete review of what is presented as 'fact', what is 'assumed', and the logical conclusions drawn. I don't set off to disprove a theory, but my knowledge in this arena, though limited, can see that you are misinformed, misinterpreting, and drawing conclusions with giant stretches of the imagination. While the presentation is good, the substance and sources are in doubt. I hope to give a fair contradiction to your argument that supply the readers with a well of knowledge from which to draw their own facts and judge for themselves.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
A lot of interesting information but I think you miss a few points:
-The goal of the creditor is not to kill the debtor but to lower its income to make sure he won't be able to reimburse the debt, thus creating more debt and more interests and more money over time.
-Globalization and outsourcing are a great method to lower average domestic income per capita since the available manufacturing workers market will expand while the work market decreases constantly.
-Once the debtor is insolvent, the creditor has the right to evict him from the propriety which is held in collateral. The only problem for the creditor is, how to enforce the eviction? You can't deport 300 million Americans and take over the land, so the only way the creditor can get his money back is by taking control of the financial assets of the debtor (corporations that make profits) and to relocate them in a physical place where the debtor has no means (either physical or juridic) to control the said assets.

Once all this is done, America will be left with massive infrastructures it cannot fund and virtually no way to maintain a federal government. The creditor will have lost trillions but it won't matter since profit was never their intended goal.

This is the continuation of the everlasting attempt by foreign powers to bring down America, and the true reason behind the ultra-militarization of the country. If the debtor shoots the creditor dead, then there is nobody left to pay the debt to, and thus there is virtually no more debt. The creditor knows this and won't step out of line until it has enough military power to defeat the debtor, but the "patriots" have stockpiled enough WMDs to make sure nobody will be left alive on Earth if they decide to blow up the powder keg.

Hence, status quo. The debt is just a number that runs forever higher but which will never be paid back as long as the American military supremacy continues. It is also the reason why we don't have a true democracy as it would be very easy for the creditor to convince the uneducated mass that we should rather stop military spending and use that money for better purposes.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
my numbers didnt come up either.
Second line.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Arrowmancer

Something else to keep in mind about this.
This forum is dedicated to general conspiracy theories, cover-ups, and government scandals that may not fit into other topical forums on ATS. Discussion topics and follow-up responses in this forum will likely tend to lean in favor of conspiracies, scandals, and cover-ups. Members who would seek to refute such theories should be mindful of AboveTopSecret.com's tradition of focusing on conspiracy theory, cover-ups, and scandals.

Not to throw the book at you per say, just a friendly reminder of how this is a thread on general conspiracy and as such i am trying to offer up what i have found and think might help others of whom have a broad understanding of the world we live in today.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Have you ever run across Maxwell Jordan? He offers some of the same concepts you are discussing.

delius

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Red Dawn 09

Well, if this is correct, and I will investigate it more in depth when time allows, it explains a lot of things with the correlations of some patterns I have been investigating.

Example :

Pearl Harbor :

If you subscribe to this theory as well as the theory that F.D.R. had advanced knowledge of the imminent attack, covering for having cracked the Purple Code and Radar, thereby attempting to keep Japan and Germany in the dark about our capabilities, this theory syncs up with that one about advance knowledge.

September 11th Attacks :

If you subscribe to the theory that Law Enforcement had advanced knowledge, and did nothing to stop the events that unfolded causing three our of four planes to crash into three buildings not only because of terrorists, because of inept malfeasance of Intelligence Agencies, this theory syncs up with that one about advance knowledge.

It also explains at least 2/3's of the actions within the book this thread was created about.

The Creature from Jekyll Island : A Second Look at the Federal Reserve

It also confirms some of my suspicions and ideas shared in this thread.

Are You "Right-Wing Fringe", or "Left-Wing Fringe" and How Will They Push You

It also explains why this :

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/338cc3d8b0fa.jpg[/atsimg]

...is connected to this...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4d0ab0bbc547.jpg[/atsimg]

...and connected to this...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3c9c27969530.jpg[/atsimg]

...and why this needs to happen now more than ever...

How To Overthrow Your Own Government, Legally and Without Violence, In Order To Survive

It also explains why I knew about finding that number without ever having read about it, because I was having a discussion with an Australian mate of mine and we had hit on this same theory through various discussions and both of us almost figured out our "number" meaning the number for a claim you would have to file, not your Social Security Number but a World Number and I instinctively knew it might have accrued value based on experience, longevity of life, and as well location in the world and having traveled outside the U.S. before.

[edit on 7-9-2009 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
No luck here, either. I am not a bond element.

I wonder if there is a date where this starts showing up?

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Seems from all that i have been researching that there are quite a few companys trading these "bonds" on the stock market. And if from what everyone else has been saying that the stock market is starting to waver then im thinking i might want to file this UCC-1 form.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   
star and flag. Excellent beginning. I have read most of this information a while back, but never took it seriously. Its a bit too surreal to take too seriously.

Is it possible to to put this well written article into another format such as MS Word, or a PDF?? It would be easier to read and digest, as well it could be distributed to those that don't want to visit the internet for their news.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   
WOW! Good post. I never considered it quite like that before. If it is not illegal to not have a birth certificate for a child why do parents do it? Why hasn't anyone challenged this?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join