It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Birth Certificate as a $750,000 "bond" or Pledge

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Hope it's okay to ask why the original post was an extreme violation? It seemed a well presented and interesting thread to me? But I'm no expert by a long chalk..

If the OP could present his points in a way that doesn't break any rules so that this thread may continue that would be of appreciated..

Thanks

B

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I will believe this when I see or hear about someone actually doing it. Someone show me a scanned copy of a cheque they received from the US Treasury department for a million dollars +... or paying off their bills this way. Someone go into their bank and try to buy a $500,000 house with your birth certificate as collateral... they'll think you're nuts. You are going to get just about as far as the people who decide not to pay their taxes because it's unconstitutional.

If this is true and everyone suddenly realized their net worth was actually $1M higher than it is, the financial system would collapse in a way far worse than what we've seen with the banking scandals in the past few years.

If something seems to good to be true, it is.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
The numbers on the back of my SSN didn't go through. I found my old card tha had my maiden name on it and there was no account number on the back.

Does this mean anything? Maybe these accounts whose cash value can be looked up are new.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yarcofin
I will believe this when I see or hear about someone actually doing it. Someone show me a scanned copy of a cheque they received from the US Treasury department for a million dollars +... or paying off their bills this way. Someone go into their bank and try to buy a $500,000 house with your birth certificate as collateral... they'll think you're nuts. You are going to get just about as far as the people who decide not to pay their taxes because it's unconstitutional.

If this is true and everyone suddenly realized their net worth was actually $1M higher than it is, the financial system would collapse in a way far worse than what we've seen with the banking scandals in the past few years.

You can not cash it in... but you can use it to pay off any dept you have against you. It's called "defusing". If you have a student loan get them to send you a bill for all that you owe, then you go to the treasury and tell them to defuse the loan with your bond certificate. The Number of your bond is posted on the back side of your Birth Certificate(Canada anyways, not sure about the US) You can do this with car payments, home payments... etc.. etc... But you can not use it to go out and buy a home... only to pay off what you owe.

Also if you get out a magnify glass and look at the line where you signed your name on the back of your Social Security Number or in Canada your Social Insurance Number, you will see what you thought was just a line but in fact it's small print, and what it sais is "This is not eligibility to work in Canada/USA". Or something like that don't remember off the top of my head. But basically it's saying that you don't need a Social Insurance to be eligible to work in your nation. Because Common law states that you can work freely. therefor you need not pay into Income tax. But if you use your Social Insurance to get a job then you are working as a legal fiction and you must pay income tax.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ..5..

Check the back of your Birth Certificate... I think the OP made a mistake and said it was on your SSN.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I may have missed this somewhere but... How do we discover our "number" if it is not our social security number?

EDIT: Sorry missed the above post stating to look on your birth certificate...

This is a sick and twisted society if it is enslaving the population for "credit"!!

[edit on 8-9-2009 by melroxitout]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by melroxitout
I may have missed this somewhere but... How do we discover our "number" if it is not our social security number?

2 posts up I explained it in detail, for the laymen(and no, I'm not trying to be rude).

Check the back of your Birth Certificate.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by BugByte
Also if you get out a magnify glass and look at the line where you signed your name on the back of your Social Security Number or in Canada your Social Insurance Number, you will see what you thought was just a line but in fact it's small print, and what it sais is "This is not eligibility to work in Canada/USA". Or something like that don't remember off the top of my head.

My social security card has the small print under my signature but it only says SocialSecurityAdministration over and over again...

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by melroxitout

Are you in the US or Canada? and how old is your card?

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Social Security Administration From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia The United States Social Security Administration (SSA)[2] is an independent agency of the United States federal government that administers Social Security, a social insurance program consisting of retirement, disability, and survivors' benefits. To qualify for these benefits, most American workers pay Social Security taxes on their earnings; future benefits are based on the employees' contributions.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by BugByte

US and I just got a new one when I got married 5 years ago.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   

go to the treasury and tell them to defuse the loan with your bond certificate. The Number of your bond is posted on the back side of your Birth Certificate(Canada anyways, not sure about the US) You can do this with car payments, home payments... etc.. etc... But you can not use it to go out and buy a home... only to pay off what you owe.

So you are saying that this also applies in Canada, as well as the US? How do I look up what my fund is worth? I tried the Fidelity method shown in the Youtube video with my SIN/Birth Certificate and neither worked.

What is the actual address of the place where I can go to defuse my debt? Do I have to go in person, or can I simply mail them a copy of my bill and ask for it to be defused against my bond? If I get enough information/evidence I'd be glad to try it after I get a mortgage for my first house, as long as it's not just going to delay me making a payment and ruin my credit history.

One interesting thing to note... I checked the back of my birth certificate and it says "CANADIAN BANK NOTE COMPANY LIMITED". Searched and found the following:

The Canadian Bank Note Company is responsible for printing the paper currency of Canada. It also prints and provides document reading systems for identification cards, lottery tickets, stamps and notes for other countries, and many other security-conscious printing-related services. They are well known for their passports, driver's licenses, and other important documents for various nations and jurisdictions around the world.

Until 1923, CBN was a unit of the New York-based American Bank Note Company. It is currently based in Ottawa, Ontario.

It is interesting that the same company that prints money also makes ID, and maybe gives a bit more credence to the whole idea, or maybe how the rumors originated.

Also if you get out a magnify glass and look at the line where you signed your name on the back of your Social Security Number or in Canada your Social Insurance Number, you will see what you thought was just a line but in fact it's small print, and what it sais is "This is not eligibility to work in Canada/USA".

My SIN card has no signature line at all, just a blank space. Pretty sure it is original (pre-1990), because I remember my mom giving it to me unsigned for me to sign when I was responsible enough to carry it myself, somewhere in my teens.

[edit on 9/8/2009 by Yarcofin]

[edit on 9/8/2009 by Yarcofin]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Yarcofin

Yes, because your Birth Certificate is actually a receipt for the Bond. The number on the back of your BC is a bond tracking number.

Not sure where you can find out how much it's worth but it's in the millions.

But you's will find allot more info at Free Man Society forums

Also check out Think Free and click on movies and start learning how to become a free man/woman.

Sorry I'll be off line for a few hours if not until tomorrow night. I'm in the middle of moving to a new apartment.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Tried the tracking numbers on the back of my SSC, no result following the 2009/a12345432 format... My BC has no tracking or routing numbers on the back of it. Seems like a farse...

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by townio

-Once the debtor is insolvent, the creditor has the right to evict him from the propriety which is held in collateral. The only problem for the creditor is, how to enforce the eviction? You can't deport 300 million Americans and take over the land,...

Actually they are planning to take the land. That is what the World Trade Organization Agreement on Agriculture was all about. WTO accelerated the export of US industry to China and other countries. I had a friend whose job was physically packing up factories and shipping them over seas!

Back to the WTO AoA.
The International Corporations produced the WTO/ISO “Guide to Good Farming Practices” a plan for driving independent farmers out of business using massive paperwork. It has already been used in the EU. A British farmer reports the paperwork takes up 60% of his time. During discussion of the agricultural conditions for entry by Poland into the EU. The EU chair lady bluntly stated the EU plans to oust a million Polish farmers from their land. Another EU member proudly announced Portugal had already removed 60% of their farmers. After traditional farmers are regulated out of business, corporations move in buying land cheaply and instituting environmentally devastating monoculture farming. The EU has doubled the intake of herbicides, multiplied the use of fungicides by six times and increased the area sprayed with pesticides by almost a hundred per cent in the past two decades. All very profitable for the Ag chemical giants. Polish entry into the European Union www.i-sis.org.uk...

The bills now in Congress add $1,000,000/day fines and up to ten years in jail. The term farming in the bills includes home gardens and the bills give "the Administrator" power over every person in the country who "holds" food.

The worse parts are farms are given Premises IDs turning farms into Premises. "Property" is covered under the Constitution but the international term premises is not. Premises appears to make owners mere "stake holders" in their property. This allows warrantless searches and fines, jail without trial or judicial review. The USDA even calls farmers "Stakeholders"

If those holding all US farmland are mere stake holders, as the USDA terms us, who are we holding the stake for?" Does this shift in a single word, from property to the international term Premises make all US farmland collateral on the bailout and if we default, others - perhaps China - will claim it? yupfarming.blogspot.com...

...the word premises under the international Criminal Court Act 2002- Sect 4 states:

The word premises includes a place and a conveyance.

Why check with the International Criminal Court Act? Because on June 8, 2007 under Secy. Of Ag. Bruce Knight speaking at the World Pork Expo in Des Moines is quoted as saying "We have to live by the same international rules were expecting other people to do." Throughout the entire Draft National Animal Identification System Users Guide land is referred to as a premises and not property. A Premises has no protection under the Constitution of the United States while property always has the exclusive rights of the owner tied to it. Property rights are protected by the Fifth and Fourteenth Amendments of the Constitution.

The word Premise is a synonym for the word tenement. A definition of the word tenement in law is: Property such as land held by one person leasing it to another.

Websters New World Dictionary 1960 College Edition defines Premises as the part of a deed or lease that states its reason the parties involved and the property in conveyance. Webster then defines conveyance as the transfer of ownership of real property from one person to another. It is quite obvious that the bureaucrats in Washington had a very good reason to use the term premises and never mention PROPERTY. "http://www.newswithviews.com/brownfield/brownfield59.htm"

Wouldn't you like some clarification before signing up?
Source

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yarcofin

Astute observation. You'll never see it because it's not real.

Pretty much all of the "information" in the original post is junk. As pizzaguy said, trying some of it will just cause grief.
If you want to see what happened to folks trying some of the more popular arguments, read here:
www.adl.org...
Idiot Legal Arguments: A Casebook for Dealing with Extremist Legal Arguments
It covers quite a few that the op didn't even touch on.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
You do not simply cash out the bond. You offset your debt against it. From what I have read of many hours of reading on it is that one posts a certified copy of their BC to the treasury secretary (to the real person) and make them the fiduciary. Offset simply means paying your bills against your birth certificate. An original birth certificate is on BONDED paper and bonded paper has value and the BC has way more than you could think. It has to do with fractilization. The corporation "United States" went bankrupt in 1933 and with that FDR stole the gold of US citizens so people could no longer own money. All that they could own was NOTES namely FRNs. FRNs are not money they are debt. Since the govt went bakrupt they could only offer the peoples labor as collateral which is why we have the income tax and social security. This is as much as I want to type about it. You will need to research commercial redemption, look up Winston Shrout, Robert Menard, Dr Sam Davis, so on and so forth. UCC Section 3-104. Look up negotionable instruments. Those bills (gas, electric, phone, cable, satellite, so on and so forth) you receive in the mail are the order and the check and therefore can be accepted for value and returned for value. This stuff is not for the faint of heart it takes much much studying to truly grasp everything involved in this.

Prisoners fund america. Every court case is bonded and sold. The US Court system is nothing more than a revenue machine.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Red Dawn 09
Lets assume that from your birth you have been given a number. And that number has a dollar value on it. How much someone else thought you would make in an average lifetime. And this amount of money is in the form of a "pledge". I have done quite a bit of research on this subject and can provide some credable info to be digested.

MASSIVE Copy-and-paste removed.

Original content is here: www.nmcservices.net...

[edit on 8-9-2009 by SkepticOverlord]

Since you posted this thread, it is now your responsiblity to get this out to the people! Any and every available way you can.

Let it begin!

Eye of Eagle

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by stilltrying

Excellent post, and your right, you need to do a lot of reading/studying to understand the hole deal. And yeah, your gonna need balls to start going ahead with these things, because your going up against the smartest crooks in the world, and there not going to like what your doing to reclaim your lawful rights and reclaiming your money.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by stilltrying
You do not simply cash out the bond. You offset your debt against it. From what I have read of many hours of reading on it is that one posts a certified copy of their BC to the treasury secretary (to the real person) and make them the fiduciary. Offset simply means paying your bills against your birth certificate. An original birth certificate is on BONDED paper and bonded paper has value and the BC has way more than you could think. It has to do with fractilization. The corporation "United States" went bankrupt in 1933 and with that FDR stole the gold of US citizens so people could no longer own money. All that they could own was NOTES namely FRNs. FRNs are not money they are debt. Since the govt went bakrupt they could only offer the peoples labor as collateral which is why we have the income tax and social security. This is as much as I want to type about it. You will need to research commercial redemption, look up Winston Shrout, Robert Menard, Dr Sam Davis, so on and so forth. UCC Section 3-104. Look up negotionable instruments. Those bills (gas, electric, phone, cable, satellite, so on and so forth) you receive in the mail are the order and the check and therefore can be accepted for value and returned for value. This stuff is not for the faint of heart it takes much much studying to truly grasp everything involved in this.

Prisoners fund america. Every court case is bonded and sold. The US Court system is nothing more than a revenue machine.

Offset? Like this?
www.uploadline.com...
You have to click on the download for the pdf.
They are still in jail.

I'm afraid the whole idea is just wistful thinking.

I have to admit, these guys were part of a much bigger ugly. They mixed “Cestui Que Trusts” and all cap names and debt elimination. They also tried to name the Warden as their attorney.
www.mortgagefraudblog.com...

Order re Capitalization of Defendants’ Names
www.mortgagefraudblog.com...

I've heard of bond paper, which is just a heavier weight paper, but not bonded paper except for photo printing.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join