It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave Zero - Countdown to Transition

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by RolandBrichter

I'm pretty sure the web bot guys are using wave theory

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Interresting read. I will look forward to your weekly assembly of facts.
Graphs, and imperical resolutions.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I love this topic. I have a few questions for you. 1.) Have you heard of the experiments that were done on frogs and salamanders? The scientists where able to change their DNA by shining light through the DNA and focusing it on the animals... and 2.) Have you heard of the Double Helix Nebula that was found in space recently?
Supposedly, in December of 2012, the light from the center of the galaxy will shine through to earth. I've heard it doesn't do this all the time, so it's a rare cosmic event. Anywho... The light should pass right through the Nebula, and shine on earth. Do you think maybe...this will change us in the same manner as the experiments on the frogs? I'm just throwing it out there...why not?

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by DangerDeath

I would agree that their report is influenced by TWZ and a few other sources...Much more to it than that, though...

Follow your heart brother...if it makes sense to you, act on it...if it doesn't...simply ignore it...your call

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ventessa
I love this topic. I have a few questions for you. 1.) Have you heard of the experiments that were done on frogs and salamanders? The scientists where able to change their DNA by shining light through the DNA and focusing it on the animals... and 2.) Have you heard of the Double Helix Nebula that was found in space recently?
Supposedly, in December of 2012, the light from the center of the galaxy will shine through to earth. I've heard it doesn't do this all the time, so it's a rare cosmic event. Anywho... The light should pass right through the Nebula, and shine on earth. Do you think maybe...this will change us in the same manner as the experiments on the frogs? I'm just throwing it out there...why not?

That is a very interesting thought! But isn't there a black hole at the center of the galaxy??...do you have links to more info on that double helix nebula?

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
www.space.com...

I never really did much research, I'm just making an uniformed suggestion. I have an active imagination, and sometimes I jump to conclusions. As for the black hole, I do believe there is a black hole, but I also heard something about light....I'll have to research that more.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   
This is all new to me, and really creepy...I've been having deja vu a lot in the past 5 years or so, and I have this..."theory"...of mine pretty much saying that the more coincidences that there are, the closer the "end of time" is...I only use "the end of time" because its the easiest way to put it. And when that end comes, it's going to be just one huge case of deja vu...now I read this, and it pretty much has the same basic idea. Very strange indeed.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
When you get down to the point, it doesn't matter 'what' we think, it only matters that this is.
When you look at yourself in the mirror, do you see a middle aged man/woman? Do you feel your age? If you've been telling yourself for years that time just slips by, and that getting older and added responsibility is what has caused a seemingly accelerated time...try an intelligent approach; physical time will inherently increase as space time decreases.
It is the nature of the law of whatever it really is. If in fact the timewave translates into the singularity theory, there is no question, "we are headed towards infinite reality".
Time will become an irrelevant concept, if it isn't already.
Thing is, with the timewarp deal you get to theorize about how, then, correlates to now. How history repeats itself and all that mumbo jumbo. Really though, in the end of it all, as we watch whatever plays out, the answer is a collective, singularity on ever perceivable front!
It really isn't about predicting the future, and thus understanding it, it is about preparing for change that is imminent by acknowledging the changes as such. Imminent!

To me, preparation is simply knowing what 'you' feel; knowing yourself. If you feel it, it is real. Reality is only in the eye of the beholder right? If you're color-blind and I tell you the sky is blue where you see gray...then what color is it?

Understand that we are a part of the cosmos. Time does not begin and end with us or our calculation of time. Time is an endless endeavor for all life to take part in, and as the universe shifts...so shall we.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Why does the 2294-zero date graph look EXACTLY the same as the 2012 graph?

[edit on 6/16/09 by MoothyKnight]

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
all this text on this 'TIME WAVE' thing makes the bottom of my spinal chord shake my cranium.

did terence mckenna predict through factual evidence that a singular catastrophic event was going to >end us in one blink? did he give a date? ?

doomsday thread up the ass, for sure friend. a conspiracy theory regurgitated through evolution and bastardization at it's finest form is what these goofy timewave posts are about.

i haven't downloaded the software to try this myself, but i'm not sure i care to because the core idea from 'true hallucinations' makes me want to ask about psychotropics you've experienced or better yet what mckenna tripped on. it sounds like grade a stuff, honestly, a fun time for everyone.

but tripping balls hxc doesn't mean you've predicted a doomsday event.

can't you just change the end date? set 50 years in the future, or 100, 200? what will the squiggled lines say then? or is this stupid software entirely derived off ending at 12/21/2012, because if so i've given up.

i remember when i stopped investigating conspiracy theories and started truth seeking, it was like a flower in weeds. reading all you've written feels like picking weeds.

enjoy pick, pick, picking.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by RolandBrichter

Also similar and relevant to both the Web Bot work and the Timewave is the research being done by the Global Consciousness Project. This is the real and official study happening currently that measures global order in the random noise and chaos of the world compare with world events.

Here Dean radin speaks about their efforts so far:

The project has random number generators stationed across the globe and all collectively measure degrees of coherence in the background noise of random data. Their work time and time again reflect an order and connection between both the 'intention' and 'attention' of the global consciousness, and events intended and reacted to by that consciousness.

The timewave is based on the ancient Chinese I-Ching, which obtained its results by flipping coins and generating a random stream of data, which then correlates to events in history.

This GCP does exactly the same thing, but does so via millions upon millions of random numbers generated which then reveals a stream of coherence. That stream can then be correlated to current events. The GCP tends to focus on theimmediate moment, and seems to be picking up on shifts in awareness and thought. It picks up events before they happen - how far before depends on the magnitude of the event.

Likewise, the Web Bot guys are again picking up on something similar, however they are looking out for web linguistics that carry with them partucular themes that are then repeated from source to source. What's also different about the Web Bot project is that much of the linguistics center around our fears of the future rather than our true hopes and intentions.

These three 'ideas' or projects seem to be focusing on the same data flow that comprises reality and connects us with our perception of time and events. If the universe is a computer simulation or something similar, then the timewave would be the code by which our reality forms. The Web bot would be looking ahead like a scout feeling its way around in the darkness for the path we end up taking, and the GCP measures a 'field' that surrounds our present that we are consciously, and perhaps subconsciously aware of, as we traverse time and experience reality.

I believe the Web Bot guys are aware of the timewave, though they obviously put much more effort into their research as it can be tested and scrutinized more accurately.

I do know for a fact though that Dean Radin is aware of Terence McKenna's work regarding Novelty Theory. Here is one article on his blog site, "Entangled Minds."

deanradin.blogspot.com...

In the comments below the story, there is some discussion of the Timewave and how it possibly relates to their research. As it turns out, he and other GCP analysts have considered the idea, and presume that it is testable to some degree.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

That's a lot of work OP, S&F.

I live in Mexico, have read a lot about Mayans since I was a child, even before all the current Hype about 2012 I was intrigued by it.

Keep up the thread.

Saludos

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

this is in reference to the whole frog/salamander thing I was talking about.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by sdrawrof
...doomsday thread up the ass, for sure friend. a conspiracy theory regurgitated through evolution and bastardization at it's finest form is what these goofy timewave posts are about.

And the above is NOT a goofy regurgitation?

i haven't downloaded the software to try this myself, but i'm not sure i care to because ...

Though you care enough to slosh whatever it is your drinking on the rest of us?

but tripping balls hxc ...

? what ?

i remember when i stopped investigating conspiracy theories and started truth seeking, it was like a flower in weeds. reading all you've written feels like picking weeds.

I've also heard the random urination of dogs can also cause the occasional flowering of weeds.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Is it possible for you to do a little more work on your program? Could you map all the minor events (the 'bumps') that were recorded in the 11 year cycle and compare them to the 2 month cycle we are in now?

Also, are the bumps 'bad' events, or are we just talking about neutral events that just change the world? If so, what is the purpose of the graph with higher and lower values? Apologize if you've posted links or explained this, I haven't the time to read everything. But very interesting. I would love to see how other events have correlated to events that will happen or have happened.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Here is an example of the kind of correlations I would like to make between the past and present cycles of the Timewave.

Below are the last 2 images of my introductory post of this thread. The first date marked to kick off this thread was January 26, 1788 which is the day Australia was settled as a prison colony of Great Britain. That date lines up precisely with June 17, 2009.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/003c331101d0.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/31d66ab37438.jpg[/atsimg]

Two days ago, while trying to figure out how this might be repeated (or even echoed in some way), I attempted to make a prediction using what I knew about current events, as well as the 'time window' we were expected to travel through.

As far as I can tell (I'll confirm the graph at home - I'm at work now) tomorrow we pass through the resonance of Australia's settlement. January 26, 1788 the country was founded as a prison colony. Worst case scenario for this resonance is, due to the swine flu threat level rising, new regulations on travel, events, and trade, may be introduced thus setting up a new prison state.

Swine flu alert level set to rise

Evidently, legislation was just passed today in South Australia regarding official reaction to future pandemics, swine flu or otherwise.

Destroy order for serious pandemic

STATE Parliament has passed laws allowing buildings and animals to be destroyed in the event of a serious pandemic as the Federal Government prepares to increase the national swine flu alert level.

The legislation passed yesterday gives the state increased powers in the case of "a more dangerous flu pandemic".

They include the power to forcibly quarantine people – including those with no symptoms – and to "remove or destroy . . . any building, structure, vehicle, vegetation, animal or other thing".

"We do not expect to invoke those powers for swine flu."

So they can enact these powers at any time in the future regarding 'health threats.' They now have the authoritative power to render individuals suspected of infection forcibly in quarantine, and they can now seize or destroy property, living or dead.

That's the kind of thing I was on the lookout for - a similar type of event that could very well lead to the conditions of the original occurence.

The original events caused the original people of Australia great suffering, and thus established a new power of authority that still endures today. The settling of Australia eventually led to the forcible removal of people regarded as 'afflicted,' as well as the seizure of properties leading to the seizure of the entire continent.

I hope the legislation passed today does not lead to similar suffering over the next few years, but the fact remains - the 'time window' was there, and they seized that crucial moment.

Here is the ATS thread just posted that alerted me to the new laws in place.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   
"Even as the nineteenth century had to come to grips with the notion of human descent from apes, we must now come to terms with the fact that those apes were stoned apes."

— Terence McKenna (Food of the Gods: The Search for the Original Tree of Knowledge A Radical History of Plants, Drugs, and Human Evolution)

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

I hope the legislation passed today does not lead to similar suffering over the next few years,

It is funny to me that you of all people would say this. You have an amazing understanding of TWZ. You have studied the charts and you see, over and over and over again that we are repeating history. We can't break the cycle. By now, it should be surprising or even shocking if this doesn't lead to similar suffering.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   
it's late and I'm sleepy. Just dropped in to star/flag/favorite and

I shall definitely return. Thanks so much for doing this.

You know what some say, it could all happen in the

"twinkling of an eye".

Or not.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   
"To a large degree I think the sixties were probably misplayed. But on the other hand it seems to be the last decade when anything happened. The lid has been utterly on ever since. It's an illusion all this change. There is no change. We're living in some sort of weird eschatological hiatus while the people who rig the game try to send out for new batteries or something. I don't know whats going on. There's energy for change building. I think that when it ultimately comes it will be fairly spectacular. It's astonishing actually the way in which change has been halted. Everyone is running around saying "change change change" but on the other hand there is a curious sense in which things have become eerily dreamlike and still, while we just teeter on the edge of the end of history; and the same personalities, the same design elements, everything has looked the same in the galleries for twenty years. There is an eerie suspension."

He wrote this well before "Yes We Can" rolled into town.

We're playing with half a deck as long as we tolerate that the cardinals of government and science should dicate where human curiousity can legitimately send its attention and where it can not. It's a essentially preposterous situation. It is essentially a civil rights issue because what we're talking about here is the repression of a religious sensibility. In fact not a religious sensibility, the religious sensibility. Not built on some con game spun out by eunichs, but based on the symbiotic relationship that was in place for our species for fifty thousand years before the advent of history, writing, priestcraft and propaganda. So it's a clarion call to recover a birthright.

It is now very clear that techniques of [machine]-human interfacing, pharmacology of the synthetic variety, all kinds of manipulative techniques, all kinds of data storage, imaging and retrieval techniques. All of this is coalescing toward the potential of a truely demonic or angelic kind of self-imaging of our culture... And the people who are on the demonic side are fully aware of this and hurrying full-tilt forward with their plans to capture everyone as a 100% believing consumer inside some kind of a beige furnished fascism that won't even raise a ripple.

I can't preach Scientism cause I don't believe it. I can't preach Buddhism cause I can't understand it. The only thing I can preach is the felt presence of immediate experience which for me came through the psychedelics, which are not drugs but plants. It's a perversion of language to try to derail this thing into talk of drugs. There are spirits in the natural world that come to us in this way and so far as I can tell this is the only way that they come to us that is rapid enough for it to have an impact upon us as a global population.

Shamanism that is specifically rooted in the kind of experiences that are induced by psychoactive plants..is an area that our society is extraordinarily phobic and nervous concerning, and the reason I think is not far to seek. Because modern institutions depend on the transmission of a certain world view and then willing acquiescense in the truth of that world view by the populations into which it is being exported. In other words a kind of cultural brainwashing is necessary for modern cultures to work at all. The consequences of the acceptance of this situation of brainwashing is further acceleration toward catastrophe.

Denying the truth behind the veil, will only lead to a mental meltdown come the unveiling/revealing (Greek-apocalypse)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join