It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave Zero - Countdown to Transition

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I would like to point out a couple of things.

First, the term "consciousness" is often confused with "awareness" or "knowledge" or "mindfulness".

Consciousness is what we perceive - it is deprived of any criteria (knowledge). Any kind of perception is consciousness, sensual input, thoughts, imagination.

There is no such thing as "empty" consciousness. Without perception there is no consciousness. Emotions, ideas, projections, will - those are all consciousness or "projections".

Awareness, or mindfulness, or knowledge are truly beyond consciousness, like metaphysical is beyond physical. Knowledge of the "order and connection of things" is metaphysical. It can only be "expressed" as a point, which has no time and space affiliated to itself.

In history, many people who were propagating "spread" of consciousness, were actually propagating spread, the increase of knowledge. They were, in most cases, persecuted. The most known cases are that o Socrates, or Jesus, or Giordano Bruno, Copernicus, Spinoza, etc. There are many cases of this. They were persecuted because of things they knew, not because of things they perceived, because anyone can perceive anything. But the point is about how to relate ourselves to the perceived phenomena. What to do?

In modern times, there were people like Tim Leary (he also propagated "spreading consciousness"), Wilhelm Reich or Martin Armstrong, and of course, Victor Kondratieff. The alphabet agencies are very persistent in persecuting them.

The other thing is that Kondratieff wave is not speeding up. It only shows cyclical nature of events, translated into a serrated sinusoid wave.

The acceleration of frequency like in Timewave Zero is related to the quantity of perception perceived per unit of time. If the quantity of data determines the "length" of time, then we have this kind of acceleration as in this case.

This is all about reaching the "critical mass" of information we perceive which condenses into a point designated as "Zero point".

To have all information in one point is clearly translating that experience (of phenomena) into knowledge. This point in "time" should be understood as "quantum leap" into the "other world", and practically, from personal point of view, it means enlightenment or experiencing the "totality of ones self" - the experience.

Our experience is our knowledge and it is the true foothold or source of personality.

This is the point where all of us are "connected", this is where we all spring from. And this is where we all meet again, when discerning into individual lives, the "outsourcing" actually, ceases to be.

[edit on 17-6-2009 by DangerDeath]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by colloredbrothers

To really get to the bottom of your query you must be in sync with the TWZ's origin.This is the King Wen sequence,a highly structured assemblage.Which leads to the I CHING and how it operates.Then it's EZ.
To believe that the throwing of three coins and subsequent looking up in a thousands of years old text will somehow have relevance to your here-and-now question takes a form of faith.even if you've done it hundreds of times,as have I,to remarkable success due to the incredible accuracy found in the text.Even with a perfect track record,each 'throw' is a minor miracle and requires a suspension of disbelief and ratiocination.
Like the actual UFO sighting or OBE,once you've seen it no amount of disuasion will knock you off point.And if you have never been there,done that,you can't be told to believe.Remember that bishop who would not look through Gallileo's telescope?

So,that said,he GUESSED.Or was inspired.Then came the nitty gritty of charting events against the wave.To a one (me) who will base very important decisions on an I CHING 'throw',this is not a stretch at all,rather it would appear the ONLY way.To stumble upon the correct answer,recognise it by how it FEELS (in the "Monkey BO-DY")and then sally forth is the hallmark of the insane or Shaman.

Yeah I know,ambiguous semi-answer.This thing is open to all,no real leaders.Some of us,like Evasius have a bit more of the vision from longer immersion and gifts of pattern recognition,etc,but it is UP TO YOU.There are tapes,such as 'History ends in Green" that lay out the exhaustive details of Timewave/Historical correlation.
I won't bother to try to convert the so called sceptic.Just like the 9-11 fraud thing,most people decided long ago it's bunk and yet call themselves open minded and won't even listen to reason.Why bother?

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
No, really, one must "decide" where to put an end or beginning.
Decision cannot be "calculated" from available data. Any point is good enough for that purpose, but we can always flavor it with some dramatic events

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Can't believe that nobody pointed out this one yet:
August 8 1788 – French King Louis XVI agrees to convene the Estates-General meeting in May 1789, the first time since 1614.

Why is this significant? That meeting in 1789 paved the way for the French revolution.

Among the direct causes of the French Revolution was a massive financial crisis caused by France's enormous national debt...

On 22 February 1787, Charles Alexandre de Calonne, the minister of finances, convened an Assembly of Notables to deal with the financial situation. On 13 July, the assembly demanded that Louis XVI call the General States, and on 18 December, the king promised to do so within five years.

On 13 June 1789 the Third Estate had arrived at a resolution to examine and settle in common the powers of the three orders, and invited to this common work those of the clergy and nobles. On 17 June, with the failure of efforts to reconcile the three Estates, the Communes completed their own process of verification and almost immediately voted a measure far more radical: they declared themselves redefined as the National Assembly, an assembly not of the Estates but of the People. They invited the other orders to join them, but made it clear that they intended to conduct the nation's affairs with or without them.

Source: en.wikipedia.org...

So we should see a meeting sceduled soon for a country/state (Iran? California?) soon. That meeting will not go as planned but will pave the way for a revolution!!!

[edit on 17/6/2009 by FreezeM]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Evasius, this may well be the most intriguing thread I have ever read on ATS. Thanks for bringing up this subject, and I am quite interested in the eminent "modern French Revolution" that seems to be mirrored on the timewave graph. Possible Iranian revolution? We'll see.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
"Shamanism is not some obscure concern of cultural anthropologists. Shamanism is how religion was practiced for its first million years. Up until about 12,000 years ago there was no other form of religion on this planet. That was how people attained some kind of access to the sacred."

"The sine qua non for obtaining a psychedelic experience is humbling yourself to the point where you admit that you must submit to the experience of the plant or the drug. This act of surrender is the major technical function you will be called upon to perform during the psychedelic trip."

"Cultural conditioning is like bad software. Over and over it’s diddled with and re-written so that it can just run on the next attempt. But there is cultural hardware, and it’s that cultural hardware, otherwise known as authentic being, that we are propelled toward by the example of the shaman and the techniques of the shaman. … Shamanism therefore is a call to authenticity."

T.Mckenna

Timewave without "EGO-Death" will always lead to a betrayal by the "Cipher/Judas". Stop reading everything until you realize that.

[edit on 17-6-2009 by cryptovariable]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Introducing a little theory that history of six or five years repeats in a month, I started to think June 2009 equals to 1789-1793.

Going on this way, I arrived to November 2012, when the history-cycle should repeat the year 2012!

So, I wrote a scheme about possible repetitions:

JUNE 2009- FRENCH ( IRAN ) REVOLUTION, SOMETHING ABOUT VACCINES ( SWINE FLU ), third week is important

JULY 2009- TERROR PERIOD AFTER FRENCH ( IRAN ) REVOLUTION

AUGUST 2009 - NEW LEADER RISE WITH A COUP D' ETATE

SEPTEMBER 2009- BIRTH OF A NEW EMPIRE FROM THAT LEADER

NOVEMBER 2009 - NEW MEGA-ERUPTION ( first week of November ) could cause 2010 to be a new Year Without a Summer, WATERLOO ALIKE BATTLE, RUSSIAN INVASION FAILED

DECEMBER 2009- EUROPEAN WORKERS RIOTS

FEBRUARY 2010 - EUROPEAN RIOTS AND TRAINS PROGRESS

APRIL 2010 - MEDICAL REVOLUTIONARY DISCOVERY

MAY 2010 - EUROPEAN AGRICULTURE FAILURE AND FAMINE IN A AREA

AUGUST 2010 - ITALIAN REVOLUTION ( first week of August )

SEPTEMBER 2010 - ANOTHER VATICAN CONCILE

OCTOBER 2010 - BIRTH OF NORTH KOREA BIGGER EMPIRE

DECEMBER 2010 - ANOTHER MEGA-ERUPTION WITH CONSEQUENCES IN THE ENTIRE WORLD ( last week of December maybe )

MARCH 2011- AIRPLANES AND CARS BIG TECHNOLOGICAL CHANGES

APRIL 2011 - AMERICAN EARTHQUAKE, BIG ONE POSSIBLY ( maybe third week of April ) , TITANIC DISASTER ALIKE ( maybe second week of April ), ANOTHER TRIPLET ALLIANCE

MAY 2011 - ESTINCTION OF A POPULAR ANIMAL SPECIE
BRIEF WORLD WAR, HUGE RIOTS

JUNE 2011 - ANOTHER SWINE FLU BIG WAVE, SOCIAL CONFLICTS AND RIOTS IN EUROPE, INDIA RIOTS

JULY 2011 - COUP D' ETATE IN ROME ( MAY BE IN ANOTHER PLACE ) ( Maybe on the last week of July )

AUGUST 2011 - FATAL ECONOMY CRUSH ( Maybe on the last week of August ), ANOTHER BRIEF WORLD WAR, END OF DOLLAR, CHINA CIVIL WAR, AGRICULTURE DISASTER IN USA ( maybe second week of August ) , MASS INJUSTICE ACTS

SEPTEMBER 2011 - RISE OF A NEW CRUEL LEADER, END OF INDIA-PAKISTAN ISSUE

OCTOBER 2011 - ECONOMY STARTS TO RISE AGAIN

NOVEMBER 2011 - NEW SURPRISING ATTACK IN UNITED STATES ( maybe on the first or second week of November ), KOREAN STRIKE

DECEMBER 2011 - TELEVISION REVOLUTIONARY VERSION, HAIL DISASTER ( maybe last week of December ), KOREANS WAR, ECONOMY DEVELOPING, ECONOMY RISE IN SOUTH ITALY

JANUARY 2012 - END OF IRAN ISSUE, MAYBE NEW POPE, ANOTHER VATICAN CONCILE, MAYBE THIS NEW POPE OR THE PRESIDENT DIES ( ? )

FEBRUARY 2012 - START OF A NEW HIPPIE MOVEMENT, CHINA ECONOMICAL EMPIRE RISE, DIVISION OF NORTH KOREA ( maybe on the second week of February )

MARCH 2012 - WORLD RIOTS, ISRAEL WAR, POSSIBLE ALIEN DISCLOSURE OR AMAZING SPACE DISCOVERY ( maybe on the third week of March )

APRIL 2012 - WEDDING NEW LAWS, A NEW RIVER PHOENIX ALIKE FIGURE ( maybe from the first week of April ) , MORE SUCCESFUL, DEFINITIVE END OF DOLLAR, OIL PROBLEM ISSUE

MAY 2012 - INTERNET, COMPUTERS REVOLUTIONARY PERIOD, DEBTS ISSUE FOR POOR COUNTRIES, ANOTHER ASIAN REVOLUTION, RUSSIA INVADES ANOTHER COUNTRY

JUNE 2012 - SUCCESS OF A NEW TYPE OF PC, AMBIENTAL DISASTER WHO STRIKES A CONTINENT ( maybe on the last week of June ), ANOTHER NEW PANDEMIA

JULY 2012 - BIG AFRICA REVOLUTION, END OF NORTH KOREA DIVISION ( maybe on the second week of July ) S. KOREA AND N. KOREA ARE UNIFICATED, END OF CLIMATE CHANGE ISSUE

AUGUST 2012- PHONES REVOLUTIONARY PERIOD, NEO-RIVER FIGURE DEATH ( ? ) ( maybe on the last week of August )

2012 OLYMPICS GET BOICOTTAGE AND ARE INTERRUPTED BY ( USA ) ?

SEPTEMBER 2012 - END OF AN ASIAN EMPIRE, A POSSIBLE NEW 9/11, POSSIBLE NEW CITY FLOOD IN USA ( maybe in the last week of September )

OCTOBER 2012 - POSSIBLE ANOTHER NEW POPE, 2004 EARTHQUAKE AND TSUNAMI ALIKE ( maybe on the last week of October ), GLOBAL WILDFIRES ( maybe on the first and second week of October )

NOVEMBER 2012 - ASIAN RIOTS, END OF A ASIAN BIG EMPIRE

[edit on 17-6-2009 by Matteo]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
www.theage.com.au...

World's megacities ripe for 'megadisaster'

Some of the world's biggest cities are at growing risk of "megadisasters", the UN's humanitarian chief said on Tuesday, warning that climate change was behind a rising number of natural catastrophes.

Or this:

www.theage.com.au...

Melburnians urged to have Go Bags ready in case of evacuation

Melbourne residents are being urged to have a bag of essential items - including a torch, soup and tissues - prepared in case of evacuation.

Releasing a new CBD emergency plan today, Lord Mayor Robert Doyle said carrying a Go Bag made sense for workers and visitors to the city.

The new plan, to be sent out to the CBD's 20,000 residents and available on the City of Melbourne's website, includes mass evacuation to sites such as Etihad Stadium, the MCG and Exhibition Building in times of emergency.

Emergencies could range from earthquakes and terrorist attacks to floods or the heatwave experienced in Melbourne earlier this year.

So, either Climate Change version of disaster, or they are preparing for nuclear war...

What shall we make of this?

[edit on 17-6-2009 by DangerDeath]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Matteo

A lot of what you've said in this timeline that you've proposes fits in extremely well with what the Bible says about endtimes events. Did you happen to correlate these predictions with the Bible at all?

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I started to put six years since 1789, six years events in a month like what I've seen above in this thread and when I came up to November 2012 I arrived to the current years 2007 to 2012.
I think the cycle will repeat itself after that in a mirror-like structure.

Anyway, I'm 19 and I live in Italy.
When I arrived on the March on Rome I understood that could be like a coup d' etate in Rome in the future repetition of this event.

The two volcano eruptions are Tambora 1815 and Krakatoa.

When I arrived at March 2012 it was the 1969...Moon Landing, something completely revolutionary about space, universe...

Since when I arrived at 1914 there was a World War, I could think that the next world war events will be very brief...
North Korea could become a new version of Germany, with a extremely bad leader and North Korea could be divided like Germany...

I thought about a new version of 1918 Hispanic Flu, the rise of China in a economical empire, and when I arrived in summer 2012 in my real history timeline there was the boicottage and interruption of Olympics, so...

The European Famine is the Scottish Famine, the American Agricultural failure is the Dust Disaster of 1935 in United States...

The wildfires are the recent California and Australia Victoria wildfires that come in my scheme very late in late 2012...

And I substitued the fall of British Sterline with the Dollar

November 2011 is Pearl Harbour attack alike

The Asian Empire fall is probably that of the Terrorists or maybe India or China, possibly Japan too

I created this timeline in ten minutes

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by jean59
reply to post by eniac

reality is relative..
Yours is negative, as in not exploring all reality.
Whilst ours is positive, as in open to all reality agreeable or not.
There are things to amaze but you will never know, because you have you eyes closed.

1/ you don't know anything about my 'reality'.
2/ i don't know anything about how open you are to reality. but you're plainly open to fallacy. in fact you're embracing it.
3/ there are things which we can experience which do amaze. resorting to make-believe to find such cerebral reward is not necessary.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
A thought I had while considering the transition that MIGHT come in 2012.

What if we humans, or a vast majority of us, are so far removed from what reality really is in terms of perception, consciousness, and connection to the universe, that we might not even notice this transition?

Does anyone here think that may be possible? That some people will go through a dramatic change (which would be an understatement) and for some (well most) of us it will be just another day?

Could this be what the rapture really is? I don't mean in religious terms of if you believe in God/Jesus, you'll go to heaven. But in creating the above I realized that what I was sounds an awful lot like the rapture. Would some people suddenly "disappear" into a different plane of existence because the "got it"?

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Ok, we have all created nasty timelines based in our history of the past 3 centuries. And still quite realistic.

What about now, for a new timeline which mirrors the last 3 centuries but a positive one.
For instance, there is a green (industrial) revolution, and in jobs around the world. The revolutions put away our corrupt leaders and give way to a new sense of equality, and less centralized powers. The world wars either are short-duration wars or radical political decisions that end some of our world problems such NKand Iran becoming more democratic after revolts, the Palestian state is created, India and Pakistan become friends... And then, in May 2012 there is a new hippies movement due to all this world stress and alien disclosure. And then, a fantastic world of emotions by late 2012.

All of this is of course possible. But I feel, I am being idealistic.
In some situations (like the economy, NK, overpopulation, etc, etc) there is no change for the better by itself. It is extremely unlikely. Thus, destruction comes in order to break way for a renewal.
Like with all the swine flu, economic crisis, wars, climate change issues, hurricanes, volcanoes, and what I have seen today, a new black plague (!!!) and a new possible failure of wheat crops due to a new fungi "pandemia" (!!!)

This is really becoming epic!!!!

But having in mind that we collectively create our reality by our unconsious thoughts and feelings, we should work in some version of how can we soften out things out there!
This is the real concept behind becoming a bringer of the Light

[edit on 17-6-2009 by segurelha]

[edit on 17-6-2009 by segurelha]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I am personally most concerned about the possible Magnetic Solar Storm that could occur in July of 2010. Everything I have read says the planet is not ready for it and that tens of millions could die due to lack of power which leads to a lack of resources, which leads to starvation and death.

Please do keep up the good work, as I will be monitoring this thread! You should seriously consider opening up a blog perhaps?

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   

This video speaks volumes to me about how times are so exponential much like what time wave zero says.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 17-6-2009 by whoshotJR]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Just to point out one fact the bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki took place in 6th and 9th August 1945. These resonates forward to 3rd December 2011. So I think the next nuclear attack won't take place before that.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

I did some research on this, because I find this an interesting subject. Ancient Australians were not farming when they were seed harvesting, the were grinding up the seeds to eat them, in order to survive, as the Australian continent dried up. This hardly seems to be a major development point in human history.

Page 81 of this book explains this.

books.google.com... l=en&ei=qzU5SriPIYLssQPQtqj8Cw&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=4

Farming began around 10,000 to 8,000 years ago in the Middle East. This was a hugely significant turning point in the history of homo sapien.

www.gardendigest.com...

Also ccording to this link, dogs were domesticated around 15,000 BC

Does anyone know of the historical points on which these Timewave Zero charts were created? What weighed has been given to these developments?

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Hi!

Look at this:

One more possible ressonance:
Tensions between Peru and Bolivia have never been so bad, due to native reclaiming their land rights in Amazon
news.bbc.co.uk...

And... in 1809-1820s
Independence wars in those regions began
en.wikipedia.org...
Could this be the beggining for a movement of native rights (also seen now in Australia)?
Remember my astrology cycle of ~500 years??

So, to look this December and early next year (2010)...
Riots, revolutions start now and continue in early and mid 2010, spreading then to Europe, in June 2010.

But what could be really hard is this: www.sciencedaily.com...
A killer fungi that could devastate nearly 80% of world wheat!
Talk about a ressonance to Irish (European) famine in 1840s
Which is.... next summer (add the year without summer, starting in this winter ressonance to 1816)
This would be the trigger for those European riots in June 2010.

Curiously, in 1770s, Black Plague dissappeared from Europe
en.wikipedia.org...
Now, it seems to be reappearing:
news.bbc.co.uk...
Or one more for the coming ressonance of 1918, in 2011

The timeline goes then with the economic worsening by late 2010, and early 2012, after which the brief nuclear war could happen, in december 2011.
Hippies, aliens, and space events then in 2012

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ventessa
I love this topic. I have a few questions for you. 1.) Have you heard of the experiments that were done on frogs and salamanders? The scientists where able to change their DNA by shining light through the DNA and focusing it on the animals... and 2.) Have you heard of the Double Helix Nebula that was found in space recently?
Supposedly, in December of 2012, the light from the center of the galaxy will shine through to earth. I've heard it doesn't do this all the time, so it's a rare cosmic event. Anywho... The light should pass right through the Nebula, and shine on earth. Do you think maybe...this will change us in the same manner as the experiments on the frogs? I'm just throwing it out there...why not?

this is crazy, i haven't heard about that double helix nebula, but the strange thing is about a month ago before i started even reading up on this stuff i had this weird dream that they discovered a DNA shaped nebula and also human shaped nebulas, and something about time being circular and time was looked at totally different and in the dream i and the rest of the world totally understood how time worked, it was completely strange and not like an average dream...it was almost like too real but when i woke up i wasnt able to grasp what i learned about time like i did in this dream.....

anyway to the OP- still following your thread and very much into it. Im starting to understand this stuff alot better and its kinda freaky!

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Somehow, I have a feeling that some of these upcoming event spikes are going to be related to Peter Schiff´s predictions coming true.

[edit on 17-6-2009 by fockewulf190]

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join