It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP - my theory

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Sorry OmegaLogos I forgot to answer this: "I'm interested in any ideas you may have concerning protecting our souls from such a fate as being captured and contained by HAARP if indeed it just does work like you suggest."

hmm not if you are in a containment area no. There might likely be no way out. If lucky, maybe some will be in the outter edges of the field and some souls would escape.

As we hear from OBEs (outter body experiencers), the spirit often lingers (but could that only be because the death is at verge who knows). I can't recall where but I heard or saw a story of how the soul rises at a very very slow rate. It is not a fast WOOOSH from one parallel to another I think. Most OBE's claim there is the classic 'going through a tunnel' event, others have different experiences.

An example would be: The Scientific American claims " Great China earthquake may have been man-made"
www.sciam.com...

This was after the Bejing Olympics as we can recall. It killed 80,000 people. Perhaps this was a gift or a 'look what we can do' for China's president by friend and buddy GW.

I doubt all this stompin' around the middle east has much to do about oil either, as I have said before. But to collect/destroy all biblical artifacts into hands that can control the contents and the distribution of that information to whomever they choose (or not/if any) to have access to.

Imagine though, if this were possible, no pollution, yet global warming would occur if the containment areas were not kept in spread out locations. Perhaps keeping 'them' up north hidden or a the south poles have caused all these icecap meltings. But that is another story/theory. lol. I would imagine if once goverments control all energies (wood,gas,oil,carbon-based) many wouldn't put up much of an uproar once they found out the future's energy source. By that time, we likely might be gone by the time anyone complains and the ones left (some might call the Illuminati) would be able to control their offspring's education and knowledge of the energy source. If a person is raised thinking that the spirit is 'useless' to us once we die, then the more likely they are to use such energy guilt-free. Since I doubt religion would be even practiced underground by then. Some may even gladly volunteer their soul upon death like a promisary note or gift to the 'good cause' and benefit of society.

What ya think??? Should I break out my straight jacket yet? LOLOLOL soon I will be typing with a pencil in my mouth

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Disclaimer: I'm a theist but not of the Abrahamic faiths. I have minor biblical scholar and scriptural skills. Also I am not a scientific/legal or medical expert in any field. Beware of my Contagious Memes! & watch out that you don't get cut on my Occams razor.All of this is my personal conjecture and should not be considered the absolute or most definitive state of things as they really are. Use this information at your own risk! I accept no liability if your ideology comes crashing down around you with accompanying consequences!

Personal UPFRONT Disclosure: A Star for each of your replies!

Explanation: Quote "Like some people who can read auras, perhaps there is a machine as such." .... Corillian photography [Check out the best response
] maybe???

Quote "I just have this eery feeling that the excess of radio/television waves also somehow re-arrange how the soul rises away. The electrical field (perhaps by the use of chemtrails) might create a bounce-effect in order for the soul-trapper to coherse the energies in/towards another direction."......Hmmm very interesting hypothesis. I will investigate.

Quote "I doubt all this stompin' around the middle east has much to do about oil either, as I have said before. But to collect/destroy all biblical artifacts into hands that can control the contents and the distribution of that information to whomever they choose (or not/if any) to have access to.".....May I suggest it was to find the Ephod and Aarons Breastplate as these protected Aaron directly from the wrath of YHVH when he was pottering around the tabernacle and maybe they have the same power to protect the soul of the bearer of these artifacts when the bearer dies whilst wearing them???

Quote "What ya think??? Should I break out my straight jacket yet?"....No
but you might like to try your own version of the Ephod and Breastplate as it might just actually work!

Personal Disclosure: Thanks for answering all my questions. Well Done.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
ok, on that theory: Exodus 28:22-30 [28:22] And thou shalt make upon the breastplate chains at the ends of wreathen work of pure gold. [28:23] And thou shalt make upon the breastplate two rings of gold, and shalt put the two rings on the two ends of the breastplate. [28:24] And thou shalt put the two wreathen chains of gold in the two rings which are on the ends of the breastplate. [28:25] And the other two ends of the two wreathen chains thou shalt fasten in the two ouches, and put them on the shoulderpieces of the ephod before it. [28:26] And thou shalt make two rings of gold, and thou shalt put them upon the two ends of the breastplate in the border thereof, which is in the side of the ephod inward. [28:27] And two other rings of gold thou shalt make, and shalt put them on the two sides of the ephod underneath, toward the forepart thereof, over against the other coupling thereof, above the curious girdle of the ephod.

So is this the reason for the explosion of companies offering to buy your old gold jewelry through the mail? To get as much of it it 'off the street' as possible? Is gold a protective source of metal? But if so, it would only protect the body not the spirit. The spirit then would stay contained in the body then? Maybe long enough for the soul 'capture' zone to be turned off because it has completed?

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Well, like the Corillian theory, an old wives tale is that in taking your picture, it steals your soul. but,

what about those new airport machines that scan for weapons? www.youtube.com... , you put your hands up (oh the irony of that) and go through one at a time. Apparently there is a 'puff' of air that comes out also to sniff for chemicals (not sure if this is the one on vid or not) this one seems more of a metal detector.

So, if we are herded one by one into a machine like this, and your soul is sucked, maybe the bottom drops out and your body falls like a ride in a themepark to some destination unknown for 'disposal' lol. Wickedly clever idea if possible. Boy, I am sick.

Dunno, just throwing ideas out there to speculate.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
sorry, found another one: www.youtube.com...

this one shows the air-puffer...like when they give you an eye exam, bet it scares the bejezus outta ya:
www.youtube.com...
or
www.youtube.com...
and
www.youtube.com...

I don't get the purpose of having someone put up their hands if this machine can detect metal anways. Besides, it looks like you get locked into that damn box as in the last vid, eesh. Are machines like this only preparing us to remain calm and to tell others to be calm while going through them because they are 'routine' now.

this guy tested that machine with chemicals on his body, and the scanner didn't even detect them. www.youtube.com...

or this one: www.youtube.com...

I dunno, so you go into one of these (maybe with smoked glass instead of clear) expecting to find your loved ones on the other side waiting..but they aren't there?? lol

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
someone mentioned the soul having weight. I researched,

"THE SOUL WEIGHED; MAY YET BE SEEN; If Your Weight Is 150 Pounds You Have Perhaps 2 1/2 Ounces of Soul. AFTER DEATH FLOATS IN AIR Nourished on Ultra-Violet Rays -- 30,000 Years Later Sails Off Into Space -- d'Albe Tells About It." query.nytimes.com...

"LONDON, Dec. 3. -- A new theory of the life after death was propounded by Fournier d'Albe, Secretary of the Dublin Society for Psychical Research, to an audience of spiritualists in London to-night. D'Albe, whose previous work in science and psychical research has been commended by Sir Oliver Lodge and Sir William Crookes, believes that the soul of man is an aggregation of "psychomeres," or soul particles, inhabiting the individual cells of the human body." ...etc.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
my friend elsewhere said this might be why aliens (if such a thing) who visit may be so interested in us (or the kidnapping) of many. Yet, I am not sure about that. I have though heard the theory that the aliens have no souls and have so-called ideas for clear energy sources. Is this is energy ?

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Thanks to another poster, I am adding this vid

www.youtube.com...

it reminds me of how it would be possible (maybe) via cellphones once the chem trail grids are aligned and they can GPS us by our cellphones -- like beaming up up Scotty, except the body remains and drops and the soul is taken.

call me creepy or paranoid, but every idea I have is harmless unless true.

[edit on 7-5-2009 by suzque66]

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   
here is another one --again with the bubbles.

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 03:12 AM
link   
this is a possible explaination www.youtube.com...

and how he refers to the Schumann resonances and the pineal gland. So if you scramble or confuse the brain's electric field ....

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join