It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP - my theory

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   

HAARP - my theory

forum.911movement.org

forum.911movement.org...
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I have a theory that HAARP is not for weather manipulation at all...that is one of their hopeful, intentionally put out conspiracy theories.

I have a 'feeling' that crept up upon me that HAARP is a power grid not unlike the gun-suckers in Ghostbusters that collect an ultimate never-ending power source -- human souls as harnessed energy held within a containment area. Imagine the heat generated from one soul of pure energy --more than the body temperature itself. Shove 5000 souls into any contained space and it would unlimited, undying (so to speak) energy that was not released appropriately at time of death (naturally) to go ..wherever we are supposed to go.

Sounds nutty, but forget all the rumors about weather manipulation or a means to brainwash us all by using an electrical field. ..think about the most dire and precious thing we OWN that we thought they could not take. The do not need us to be a alive to be slaves, they merely need us to be absorbed at the right place and time to be their clean energy source for thousands of years.

It is like the restlessness of Poltergeist, imagine millions of souls rubbing together in once space and how it would look...it would look like the new energy saving lightbulbs, aka the only means is circular and pure friction.

Offtopic-ish: it might explain the intense heat occuring at the World Trade center. Being possibly the largest test of the equipment, it only proves that the absorption rate of non-bodily spirits into a certain area causes major heat influcion.

What do you think?

forum.911movement.org
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
A little wacky, but being a Sci-fi reader, certainly not unthinkable.

I dont believe HAARP is for soul-trapping though, I dont know what it is for, but this seems a little out there.

Interesting concept though.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
And for those movie buffs out there....

even in the movie Poltergeist...the mother (Diane) early on realized that the house 'spirits' could be used to move one object (transportation) to another place (the kid on the floor or a chair). The closet (energy source) sucked up the daughter, later the child could communicate through what seems like a tunnel/vacuum (the tv), and the parents could also communicate with her. Aka, whatever the hint is of their capability, they imply that there is a means of 2 way communication in this form. A means in which a 'Demon' can hold people emotionally captive and a way for them to check on the status of the 'spirits' at any time. Also, the souls can also communicate by a confused and dazed state of consciousness.

sounds whakky, but these movies at this time in the 80's, were merely a hint of what they could actually do. Who knows?

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Yes, thank you for reply Colonel...

soul-trapping is what I used to search for on the internet to see if anyone else had the same idea....nothing.

is what I would call it too.

I also believe the bodies of the victims may be at the WTC site, but the rest of their 'beings' were SWOOPED elsewhere....caged up somewhere being used as human lightbulbs. Morbid, uhhg.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Bypassing the choice and means to get to your 'God' in this way is I am sure one of the sciences the NAZIs attempted. They seemed to have a fascist-fascination (hmmm) of the body at exact time of death and what occurs. Who knows of Mengle himself was working on this, I doubt his scientific input was that valuable for any other crap he chose to study.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Cool Idea, although that would imply the existence of souls, which would then imply somewhere for them to go and may ultimately lead towards a god..... wouldn't a god be pissed for someone stealing these souls, surely knowing that you're stealing souls would be enough for you to stop doing it.

[edit on 27/3/2009 by spitefulgod]

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
"Cool Idea, although that would imply the existence of souls, which would then imply somewhere for them to go and may ultimately lead towards a god..... wouldn't a god be pissed for someone stealing these souls, surely knowing that you're stealing souls would be enough for you to stop doing it. "

Well, spitefulgod, of course God would be pissed, he gave us free will for a reason, for us to behave and not to have someone else take our souls despite that (aka innocent people).

People stealing souls would make them feel bad enough to stop doing so? lol surely you jest? How much easier and less guilty is it to do that to something someone cannot see/touch/smell/taste? It is almost seemingly guilt-free endless energy that eventually the future generations will stop asking questions about.

It could be like Soylent Green, The Island or The Matrix, except we (people) always fear our biggest assett is our bodies' energy (for slavery or some kind of meat-trade). I doubt our bodies have even a 1/4 of the energy our souls have and someone figured this out.

I don't fear any lifetime slavery (physically), I mean, there is always someone/somewhere bigger and stronger with more weapons, but to us people we always had somewhere peaceful, hopeful to go (afterlife).

I also believe for any 'absorption' to be of any testable value that it must be done in a large quantity.

Another idea I have is CERN, and it's part in this. How CERN could be the container for the entire group/groups of souls collected. Perhaps the particles they tend to attempt to accelerate are these souls, in an ever twisting and bended, confused state that causes many millions of kilowats per second. Perhaps they underestimated the power of many souls and it caused a meltdown of some sort? who knows.

I'm just tossing this out there for consideration. I may have an odd imagination but honestly it is not that far fetched.

Even the Dan Brown now classic movie/book Divici Code and his latest Angels and Demons (regarding CERN) give hints that make me conclude the same.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I like the idea and let's face it, no more wacky than some of the other HAARP ideas out there. My favorite being that HAARP is designed to materialize another earth on the other side of the sun for the elite to live on.

Question is, when all the souls are capture, what do you do with them? Can I bid on ebay for the soul of Mother Teresa? Or how about the ultimate edition of Soul Train!

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
ha mithra

"Question is, when all the souls are capture, what do you do with them? Can I bid on ebay for the soul of Mother Teresa? Or how about the ultimate edition of Soul Train! "

well silly, no, likely anyone who has died before extreme testing of this hypothetical device has moved on to their 'desired dimention' so , no.

I answered that question in my previous post about CERN being one idea for a large Hadron (en.wikipedia.org...) conductor.

You may ask 'what made me have this idea'??

well, if anyone recalls, there was a video on the news 2 (years ago), a supposed ghost on a gas station's security video. The 'blue man-like mist' seemed to jump about and around and on vehicles. Yes, you have all seen it. It spooked me. It was like THIS energy 'thing' was trying to tell me by jumping and pounding around that 'YOU/WE are all going to be energy sources someday!!'. The other video was the ghost in the collapsing building. I saw that as a forewarning as the end of man as we know him.

lol, I'm not paranoid, I just read wayyyy too much into a lot of stuff! Feel free to give your opinions.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Hi suzque

Okay, I was a little flippant but I do like the idea. The human body is bristling with electricity, so why not the soul? The body losses 21 grams at death, could this be the electricity/plasma/whatever that makes up the soul? Could your HAARP 'soul machine' be harvesting souls at death to prevent reincarnation, creating a new generation of soulless husks for the NWO?

I remember the news reports about the blue misty type figure in the gas station cctv. That may, may not be a soul or anything to do with HAARP but it sure was freaky.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
mithrawept:

Okay, I was a little flippant but I do like the idea. The human body is bristling with electricity, so why not the soul? The body losses 21 grams at death, could this be the electricity/plasma/whatever that makes up the soul? Could your HAARP 'soul machine' be harvesting souls at death to prevent reincarnation, creating a new generation of soulless husks for the NWO?

first here is the vid for those who never saw it: www.youtube.com...[/yvid] (hope I posted the link properly) and thanks admin/mod for moving my post to the appropriate title place.

Well, when I was gone I thought about that subject..'what about reincarnation??' and wondered if China and their fear of Tibet monks had anything to do with this????

Also, contests for 'show off your kid's talent (brains, music ability etc) and other contests (best handyman, chef etc) made me wonder....

....I doubt they want to collect us 'conspiracy theorists' in the middle of the night, ...likely they want to collect and sort the 'trade-talented' people from the rest of 'us'. If and when you go to a FEMA facility, they will know by your name and number (or parents name and addy) whether you are fit to remain 'human' or be put down to be this energy source.

Please, do give me your ideas and input, good or bad on the subject.

I have tried to reason with myself how this could NOT be possible or workable, harder to think of ways it could be.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by suzque66

Everyone knows they store only pure virgin souls for Satan to consume. Lol But good theory anyway.

[edit on 27-3-2009 by Beach Bum]

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Could your HAARP 'soul machine' be harvesting souls at death to prevent reincarnation, creating a new generation of soulless husks for the NWO?

I neglected to comment on 'creating soul-less husks".

I think not, I don't believe human's can actually exist without the soul (good or bad). so, no.

Yet on the subject of soul-less husks (to be used as soldiers???) no, I don't think that either.

but, think: soldiers, why this war, why this war in Iraq? why now??? why does it seem the government cares so little for them and only puts a bandaid on the problems? Barely enough medical and psychological solutions for the surviving men and women who come back alive to ..survive? why why?

Iraq and surrounding areas had major archaeo-theological artifacts n other that they had to collect or rid of in some fashion or another (to avoid future questions). I have no doubt Arab leaders (with extreme cash) know/knew about this and allowed it also.

But, no, I doubt this device that I suggest can keep a person alive AND suck the soul out to leave the body as a shell for work. That can only be done (as we know) from emotional trauma in human/body form.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Beach Bum:

Everyone knows they store only pure virgin souls for Satan to consume. Lol But good theory anyway.

well no, not everyone knows or believes that.

Don't forget, I doubt Satan would be too glad of this idea either since 'he' is not getting his share of sh*theads like he used to.

or...

is this / was this Satan's plan the entire time? to have man betray another to this point of disgust? Sometimes it makes you think...'sometimes does man just learn too damn much about his environment?'.

if so....then these souls are mere gifts to Satan, YET, they hold these souls hostage from both God and Satan equally. Is this a new religion? If not, what is it called and what can it be compared to?

No human can give a 'gift of a soul' to Satan in actuality. Not when we have free will, the bodies and souls of the innocent are not allowed to be 'given' or taken by any deity (according to most religious rules).

Therefore (using the example of Poltergeist II this time, the one about the Native Indian helping them release the souls from the underground cult), the jist of the plot is that those people went 'willingly' by following their supposedly righteous and wonderfully healing leader only to be blocked and locked into a cave to die (in which their souls remained).

Is this preemptive satire on the subject? Do answer.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I wanted to add that HAARP is the: High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program

What do people call their soul-factor or the ability to see/read such?

The Aura.

But another question arises for me? The Denver Airport and any other airport that have aura scanners.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 02:37 AM
link   
ok , I see no one gets it and I seem too far fetched. hmmm

I didn't think my thoughts and ideas were that out-there?

Apparently so.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 06:08 AM
link   
While an interesting concept, I'll even go as far as to say possible even, I'm not sure that is it's purpose.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Disclaimer: I'm a theist but not of the Abrahamic faiths. I have minor biblical scholar and scriptural skills. Also I am not a scientific/legal or medical expert in any field. Beware of my Contagious Memes! & watch out that you don't get cut on my Occams razor.All of this is my personal conjecture and should not be considered the absolute or most definitive state of things as they really are. Use this information at your own risk! I accept no liability if your ideology comes crashing down around you with accompanying consequences!

Explanation: Starred and Flagged even though I personally disagree, but I'm not here to derail the thread so I'll just ask a question or two and hopefully remain on topic.

Does the OP believe we can use devices [mechanical,electrical etc] to directly tap the potential energy source of our soul and convert it into what ever power [mechanical,electrical etc] we require?

Does the OP believe that a miniature version of HAARP could capture and store say a single individual soul, whilst also being tuned in to capture a specific soul?

Does the OP believe that a bomb could be made that stores precaptured souls and simultaneously releases all that soul energy at once? [I have heard from many sources that the soul has mass i.e. one poster above declared it was 21 grams, and as such if this value of soul mass is correct and it was converted very quickly from spiritual mass to physical energy in the form of heat, pressure and light then it might just top atomic weapons in destructiveness!]

Personal Disclosure: I'm interested in any ideas you may have concerning protecting our souls from such a fate as being captured and contained by HAARP if indeed it just does work like you suggest.

[edit on 28-3-2009 by OmegaLogos]

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Does the OP believe we can use devices [mechanical,electrical etc] to directly tap the potential energy source of our soul and convert it into what ever power [mechanical,electrical etc] we require?

Yes, sure it could be possible. People are always on about how 'aliens' have some secrets for renewable/pollution free energy. Maybe that is why they visit here? but doubt that has much to do with it. Possibly some mad scientist found a way to contain the souls (if death occurs in a certain location made out of the elements XYZ in that the energy aura cannot escape to linger away to where it is supposed to go). Like some people who can read auras, perhaps there is a machine as such.

Does the OP believe that a miniature version of HAARP could capture and store say a single individual soul, whilst also being tuned in to capture a specific soul?

I think a mini version would be too hard to calculate if effective as I said in an earlier posting. If done in mass it may be easier to count the energy in whole.

Does the OP believe that a bomb could be made that stores precaptured souls and simultaneously releases all that soul energy at once? [I have heard from many sources that the soul has mass i.e. one poster above declared it was 21 grams, and as such if this value of soul mass is correct and it was converted very quickly from spiritual mass to physical energy in the form of heat, pressure and light then it might just top atomic weapons in destructiveness!]

It might cause a large surge of power or loss of power but I doubt it is harmful energy. Unless if stored in a place like CERN that causes magnetic forces that make the 'spirits' revolved at quantum/light speed and then collide. Any particle doing that is dangerous, so I'd imagine doing so with an existing self-producing energy source would be even more havok.

I just have this eery feeling that the excess of radio/television waves also somehow re-arrange how the soul rises away. The electrical field (perhaps by the use of chemtrails) might create a bounce-effect in order for the soul-trapper to coherse the energies in/towards another direction.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join