It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We will be lining up for a microchip

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by wiredamerican

they will just shoot you!

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lasheic
the neo-luddites can have their own lifestyle without infringing on the rest of the society - much like the Amish currently do.

Do the Amish really? Other than slowing traffic with their carriages, if you want to call that an infringement. I don't see how their community "infringes" on anyone else.

[edit on 2/8/2009 by shockedonlooker]

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 02:12 AM
link   
I'll go ahead and let them chip me, then I'll overload the chip, render it inoperative, and offer the service to others.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 02:13 AM
link   
i'll take a bullet before a chip, and ill make sure a few others will go down with me also, especially when it comes to my family

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 04:16 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

And..

reply to post by desertdreamer

You are not getting the point!!...i'm not fearmongering (or maybe i am??) but i'm just trying to warn you people upfront and ask you keep an eye out on how this will unfold.

I made this thread because of the Paragraph in the article about President Obama wanting to introduce EMR.

In January 2009, President Barack Obama unveiled plans to implement electronic medical records nationwide within five years, arguing that such a plan was crucial in the fight against rising health care costs.

Now it just struck me as a bit to much of a coincidence that we just had the same happen over here and the fashion in which that was done...

Since 2 months ago, the good people of Holland were introduced to the electronical patient file. This should get rid of all paper work and will give every doctor direct access to your medical history and what not.
The weird thing is everybody automatically complied with this unless you wrote a letter to goverment stating you objected to this. You'd ofcourse have to also send along a birthcertificate (costs about $10). If you have children and you wouldn't want them to be entered in the program you also have to make the same effort.
Goverment said they send a brochure about this to every household but the also screwed up and half the country didn't get it but then the deadline had already passed......

Now i'm guessing that the next step will be they will ask everybody to get a chip to make identification easier working with the electronic patient file. If you do not agree you cannot (will not) be helped in case of an medical emergency.....

So please keep an eye out for this system being introduced and how you will be asked if you agree that people can view your medical files.

Keep in mind that when you agree upon this you will again have given away a bit of you right to privacy for we don't know who will be using this info........

Peace

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by oconnection
Many will line up for a microchip especially if say for example:
The one world system is imposed and you can not buy, sell or trade with out one.

This a scenario that is commonly believed by man Christians.

I've been a christian my whole life and never heard this once except here.

There will be many who will fight against such a system based on religious beliefs and out of rebellion against a one world government.

Let me say this, if you personally believe this is coming, and there is much evidence to support this idea, then take preemptive measures. Don't just sit around in fear and do nothing, that would be foolish.

Since there is much evidence to support this, could you post it? We've been talking about it a lot but up to this point nobody has posted any evidence.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Here's a fun little scenario that might happen after you all accepted EMR.

-So goverment has all medical files on all the people in America. Some big corporation wants to recruit new people but....they ofcourse want fit and able people for the job. So somebody with connection gets access to this database. Now this company can make a nice little selection based upon your medical history.
So if you just happend to have seen a psychiatrist when you were young because you saw you mommy get killed or daddy hung him self in the garage and you found him....(just to name a few situations that are beyond your control)....
Well sorry, but you don't get the job for we want a crew of employees who have not been to a psychiatrist.......there you go!!

They will be able to make selections based upon things that shouldn't matter. It seems to me this will be survival of the fitest all over again.....

So please, try and inform your self before accepting something as EMR and saying this will be done because of the reason they give you...

It has to do with getting hospitals and doctors all connected through the internet, and on the same page, so that medical mistakes, etc. can be prevented.
....yeah right!!!

Peace

[edit on 8/2/2009 by operation mindcrime]

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Scripture says the mark will be a tattoo ... I tend to believe that. Something that can be easily seen. Not something to be scanned. Wouldn't the beast want something obvious to show others how much power he has?

I read that the 666 could stand for six-hundred-and-sixty-six people who had the antichrist spirit. Article said the "mark" will be the tattoo of one of these peoples' name. Interesting idea?

I've heard our new $5, $10, $20, etc. have these chips embedded inside. I know some currency has a little plastic strip, which can be removed. I don't what the strips are for.

You can take your chip and ... keep it!

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by operation mindcrime

What a laugh riot! They can take their chip, shine it up nice and pretty, turn it sideways, and stick it up their candy a**.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by psyko45
A "friend" of mine was watching his son enter the world about 4 years ago. His second child and the second birth he had witnessed. To make a long story short "he" told me the second procedure went almost identical to the first, until once his son was born and he had cut the umbilical cord one of the nurses had a spring loaded device and put it against his head, pulled the trigger and there was a loud snap.

I would be surprised if this really happened. Maybe he was just screwing with you.
It would be a bad idea to inject a newborn with anything into their heads.

As far as I know, all newborns do get vitamin K injections. I guess that's another possibility.

The most common injection site for newborns is at the thickest part of the vastus lateralis muscle situated around the anterolateral area of the upper thigh.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by invisibleman11
i'll take a bullet before a chip, and ill make sure a few others will go down with me also, especially when it comes to my family

This quote makes no sense and is utterly reactionary. Think it through.

My strategy is simple if thye start chipping people. Fight tooth and nail to stop it, when they arrest me and force me to the floor and inject me with the damn thing i will take that, finish my punishment and once i'm out, well that chip won't stay in me long. Cutting it out shouldn't be to hard unless they place it near the brain or something but this doesn't seem likely. After it's out i'll be disappearing to the largest forest i can find, with my tent, sleeping bag and my bug out bag.

Doesn't that make more sense than giving up your life?

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by operation mindcrime
reply to post by jfj123

And..

reply to post by desertdreamer

You are not getting the point!!...i'm not fearmongering (or maybe i am??) but i'm just trying to warn you people upfront and ask you keep an eye out on how this will unfold.

But you haven't even shown that anything is unfolding.
All you've done is post an article about modernizing medical records.

Since 2 months ago, the good people of Holland were introduced to the electronical patient file. This should get rid of all paper work and will give every doctor direct access to your medical history and what not.
The weird thing is everybody automatically complied with this unless you wrote a letter to goverment stating you objected to this. You'd ofcourse have to also send along a birthcertificate (costs about $10). If you have children and you wouldn't want them to be entered in the program you also have to make the same effort.
Goverment said they send a brochure about this to every household but the also screwed up and half the country didn't get it but then the deadline had already passed......

And where does it show where they've all been "chipped" ?

Now i'm guessing that the next step will be they will ask everybody to get a chip to make identification easier working with the electronic patient file. If you do not agree you cannot (will not) be helped in case of an medical emergency.....

What do you base this on? Do you actually have any factual information which leads you to believe this is the next step?

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Even if we do end up with a cashless society, where currency is stored on a chip, I still can't see how they can force people to have it implanted, as you could simply carry it around in your pocket, or tape it to the back of your watch. What's the difference?

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by operation mindcrime
Here's a fun little scenario that might happen after you all accepted EMR.

-So goverment has all medical files on all the people in America. Some big corporation wants to recruit new people but....they ofcourse want fit and able people for the job. So somebody with connection gets access to this database. Now this company can make a nice little selection based upon your medical history.

This would open the government and the company to lawsuits. Could it happen? Of course. We could play the WHAT IF game all day but it doesn't mean anything. WHAT IF the government used our chips to find out which people were the most palatable to the alien reptilian invaders? What if is fun but pointless.

So if you just happend to have seen a psychiatrist when you were young because you saw you mommy get killed or daddy hung him self in the garage and you found him....(just to name a few situations that are beyond your control)....
Well sorry, but you don't get the job for we want a crew of employees who have not been to a psychiatrist.......there you go!!

This might even work for a short time but since everyone has flaws of some sort, nobody will qualify for jobs so those companies will go out of business which would lead to the extinction of big business.

So please, try and inform your self before accepting something as EMR and saying this will be done because of the reason they give you...

Please stop assuming I'm not informed. Maybe you should take a second look at EMR and you'll realize that nothing more is going on then what has been cited.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Disclosure Agent
It will be a hell of a long time before the people of Australia give in to RFID chips....
like old mate before stated I will be dead and buried b4 they put onr of those in me regardless of wether its free or comes with some kind of money bonus.....

I dont think that is true about Australia. The "People" certainly managed to disarm the whole population of their right of self preservation easily enough.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ragdollcat
Scripture says the mark will be a tattoo ... I tend to believe that. Something that can be easily seen. Not something to be scanned. Wouldn't the beast want something obvious to show others how much power he has?

I read that the 666 could stand for six-hundred-and-sixty-six people who had the antichrist spirit. Article said the "mark" will be the tattoo of one of these peoples' name. Interesting idea?

I've heard our new $5, $10, $20, etc. have these chips embedded inside. I know some currency has a little plastic strip, which can be removed. I don't what the strips are for.

The strips are to help protect currency from counterfeiting
The US Treasury has a special way of sandwiching the strip inside the printing paper.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Scripture was written by man in a primative time. But even during their primative time, tattoo's exsisted, hence they would use that for reference to the mark of the beast. Now had they had microelectronics back then, bet you anything the man written scripture would have said something different.

Never seen this article. Do you have any links to it?

The "strip" you refer to is the tiny microstrip visible when holding these bills up to a light source. They have been there for some time now, at least 10 years.

Amen brother!!!!

Cheers!!!!

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
This story was reported way back in 2002: news.bbc.co.uk...

Update: www.dailymail.co.uk...

[edit on 8-2-2009 by Shock]

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join