It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We will be lining up for a microchip

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Guess I can help out this thread after all! This may explain how these atrocities can be commited by ordinary everyday people coerced by authority! Its a long read but a good one!
survivalacres.com...

Here is a good video that adds a sense of humor to the whole perspective, all while explaining an underlying cause! Brilliant.
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 12-2-2009 by dodadoom]

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by dodadoom

Well that took the better part of my evening to read it but....damn!!!

That is one freaky document. As you can see , no matter how hard people scream and shout they will not do certain things. When in a group and the situation is right people can do some freaky things...

For all those who shout the loudest that they will not be chipped. Just wait untill the conditions are right and even you will agree that this is a "good" sollution..

Great work Dodadoom, as always your research is a great added value to any thread!!!

Peace and star for your post

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Thanks for the kind words and support! It means alot!
How ironic this was recomended to me!
www.youtube.com...

Maybe people don't realize, without a chip they won't get food either!
Maybe it would be a good time to aquire a green thumb?

How the h*** do you grow cheesburgers anyway?

Food is the currency of the future and only the elite will be rich?

[edit on 13-2-2009 by dodadoom]

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by infolurker

today, the reason being cited is medical expediency. tomorrow, it will be for national even global security. few people in this thread recognize the vast applications of the implant, and what "positive contributions" it will give society. right now, posters are thinking only of themselves and are bravely taking a stand of refusal. it won't be that easy when you have a family to protect as well. imagine not being able to buy or sell anything unless you've the implant. and worse, not being able to move about freely because everyone who has the implant is detectable and you're not. you'll stick out like a sore thumb in a crowd of Borgs. and by the way, they won't waste their bullet to eliminate the "rebels", or use laser guns fired from star wars weaponry. they'll simply chop off their heads in a mobile guillotine. but then again, they won't feel it after the taser.

man's only escape from all these is found in the Bible. and whether we like it or not, His Word will prevail.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Where in this talk of EMR databases does it mention a chip that they scan? Nowhere?

I think some people might be getting ahead of themselves here, like is often done in ATS circles: Looking for something that's not there.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Yes my friends please will que for it ...
Its not going to be forced ...
They will ask for it ....

Its sick

I for example am wihtout a passport because my country is one of the 1st to have the new US approved passports where u have to register your fingerprints if you want a passport ...
Now i live abroad thus not in my coutry of birth and guess what ....THEY DONT GIVE A F###
I Report to the embassy and give my fingerprints or i wont ever get a passport again ...Their WORDS !!!!

WTF ....PEOPLE WAKE UP

to my dutch friend replying earlier ..YOUR NEXT ...it's comming to the whole of Europe fingerprint or no ID!!!!
I am soo angry ....and above all I am stuck ...I cant move anywhere withint Europe anymore ..becaus ei dont comply and give my fingerprints ...
I grew up free and fingerprints u give when ur in jail when ur deemed a criminal ..
I will NOT give my fingerprints to be stored on a DB FOR EVA !!!!next to my medical record of course ....

On the national medical register thing here i opted out ...they just done this here ...and there was an option to opt out ...now i wonder ...this probably has moved me to the top of the black list .
and on the RFID ??? ...over my dead body !!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Ok heres how they are going to do it. They started out with pets, I went to take my dog to the vet and was surprised these things were even in the open now. It says if you lose your pet they can easily find them. Next it will be your children. Some mother will lose her child by kidnapping or something and they will find him or her. the news will put a positive spin on it and then parents will be interested. Then slowly they will introduce it into security like passports, drivers licenses with chips in them then eventually just the chips! Commercials will be naming all the positive things it can do and slowly they will make it harder and harder to not have one. Jusy like it is for writing a check. After a while you will be forced to do it probably under some false flag security crap that they made happen to force these chips saying something like "If the terrorists had these we would have been able to get them!" I am not religious really at all but I have read some of the bible and say that part it too accurate to take lightly in this day and age. peace

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
These are very scary times! I will not allow myself or family fall subject to such a heinous violation of what a government is supposed to be. Be on the look out guys! Don't fall for big brothers ploy...

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by wavejumper

We can indeed see this happening today...

The fact that Verimed hooked up with Microsoft is not a really good sign..

VeriMed and Microsoft

I guess this salespitch is all you need to be convinced

Microsoft Helps You Reach Your Target Audience—Anywhere, Anytime
At Microsoft, we understand the intersection of the consumer and technology. Our advertising solutions can help you connect with your consumers as they access different media at various points throughout the day—from PCs to games to mobile devices—and even more in the future

Need i say more???

Peace

[edit on 14/2/2009 by operation mindcrime]

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   
How's about this little convience:

Nov.2006 Microsoft / Epson: Microsoft and Epson Unveil Patent Cross-License

Dec. 2008 Microsoft: Microsoft and VeriMed integrate systems

Feb.2009 Epson: Epson drops Infineon XPOSYS, world’s smallest assisted GPS chip

I'm not sure what i'm trying to get at here but there is a connection which i find not really all that comforting......

Peace

[edit on 15/2/2009 by operation mindcrime]

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 03:18 AM
link   
so that would show that you are an official tax paying citizen of the country and thus entitle you to the free medical health care without the risk of illegal immigrants scamming it for free

good idea really

Scary changes, health care for free...God help you all

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I find it unbelievable ignorant for you NO sayers ..
Are you all blin dor indeed braindead ..??
Its not that they chip is
Its not even When they chip us
THEY ARE DOING IT NOW >>>>>!!!!!!!!!!!!!

More and More GROUPS ARE CHIPPED as we have this useless thread here discussing the already practiced ...
wanna WORK IN SECURITY ? GOOD CHANCE YOU WILL BE CHIPPED ..
etc etc etc

As pointed out already ...
They get more and more people volunteering for it ...mostly cause they have no choice .
people want the job they get chipped
Diabetics want easier medical solution ..they get it with RFID
Mam scared? get your child chipped (see mexico)

At the end you ARE the left over and MAJORITY rules Right?? ..
You like you corrupt system called democracy Right ??
therefore at the end you ARE NOT ASKED
you are told ..
And in 20 YEARS you ALL will be chipped ..

I really secretly LAUGH at our discussions.
The pathetic notion that ANYONE cares what we say or think
Pro or against ..IT HAS BEEN LONG DECIDED BEFORE ANY DISCUSSION EVER STARTS !!
THAT IS APPLICABLE TO EVERYTHING !!PLZ wake from your slumbers

STOP DELUDING YOURSELF WITH THE NOTION YOU HAVE ANY SAY ...
We decide NOTHING ! ...merely the HOW and WHEN of implemetation

WE the people lost our say WAAAAYYYYY back ....now get back and watch your TV...Pay your taxes and go to work ...OHH and lets not forget to hang out the US flag ....

Useless spineless masses that we are
Fat Fu**in idiots that we are . Educated fools without an ouce of courage ...
TALK TALK TALK to the day we are totally enslaved ...willingly laughing and joking . Excusses after Excusses to justify more and more enfrigments of our liberties ..And we DO it freely

Just consider for one minute this statement made by one women asked about her opinion after the new (UK) laws to fight terrorism where put into action ..

"We all have to give up some our our liberties for freedom "

What an oxymoron of a statementjust here ..IT MAKES ME SCREAAAAAAAMMMM WTH ANGER AND DISBELIEVE !!
Pointing excatly tothe problem wihtin our messed up minds ?? Can you see it ??? CA you ?? ..or are you another lost sould ...
Once again ...

"We all have to give up some our our liberties for freedom "

FREEDOM AND LIBERTY ARE THE SAME THING ...HOW CAN YOU have to give up some of one to have the other when they are the same ...
ARRGGG it is unbelievabel ..the state of our collective conscious

1984 in action !!! Not seeding or training ..NO NO NO well past that stage ..ITS IN FULL BLOWN action ...

I AM so disgusted at all of us !!

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by 17364528409
good idea really

You think??

Scary changes, health care for free...God help you all

I guess God took a step back a long time ago and is letting us deal with it ourselfs.....

Peace

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by operation mindcrime

They may use a combination carrot/stick approach.
Timing and perception are critical.
The unsophisticated public would be the first to line up for the carrot.
The carrot will be "free health care".
These people are Obamas Ace-in-Hole losers who simply
just don't know any better.
Another carrot may be an early retirement date.
Maybe if you accept the chip under your skin , you will be allowed
to retire at the age of 58.

What do you think of my carrots?

Don't be surprised if the Europeans accept the chip first.
I think they will go straight to chip-for-cashless system.
It really is more efficient but in Europe it will be 100% EVIL.
Mark of the Beast. 666

I wonder if any of them can see it coming.
I just had a thought.
History may repeat itself.
Remember the book burning that took place in Germany when
Hitler was gaining power?
The smart people in Germany ran out of there and over here to
America.
The unsophisticated losers stayed in Germany and the rest is history.
The nation crashed and burned just like the books.

Those who do not learn from history are condemned to repeat it.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
You all are right..on the fact that Verimed, IBM, and the TPTB are progressing us into a chipped society

This is how they will get us to line up:

1. Need to apply for employment? RFID required for this position
2. Need to be seen by your doctor or E.R. We need to scan your chip
3. Your children need to register for school? RFID required for all students
4. Want to go shopping? Sorry we only have RFID point of sales

This modernized healthcare will be a strting point.

And yes, we will continue to see the horrifics of 'abducted' children/spouses so that we may encourage our friends and family to get chipped as well.

Yes we will line up for our chips

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by dodadoom

Wow!! A long but interesting read!!!!!

Thanks

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
to the people asking what is the endgame of microchipping the population...Well its fairly obvious imo....

if you had all data about every single person, know their whereabouts, have the ability to kill them at your fingertips, they would have no option but worship you. You make the rules, You'd be like God.
And i think the force behind this wants exactly that.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
We will gladly 'line up' for our microchip; why not?

We will for the same reason that just about everything has been/can be stored onto your cell phone (contacts, internet, photos, email, business, banking, etc)...

CONVENIENCE

I totally support the microchip for human implant; it will not have to be 'forced'.

It will be completely accepted, even requested, just as any other technology that creates convenience and makes our lives safer and easier.

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join