It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We will be lining up for a microchip

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   
I use my right to bear arms, and am willing to use it at any moment to stop some # like that. I wont let them put anything in me(Ps... The med shots you get now could hold chips in them.)

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 02:07 AM
link   
If they can actually find somebody or their pet with one of these chips, I'd think twice about putting one in my dog, if your with your dog they only need to find it to find you.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by EverythingYouKnowIsWrong
You realize that article has nothing to do with implanting microchips, right?

It says implement electronic medical records

not implant electronic microchips

The article is about "the ability to use EMR databases from the United States to measure the efficacy of therapies", meaning they want to pool together everybody's medical info into a database and use computers to look for trends and effectiveness of treatment.

Right you are! We have cards for that. If the chip comes around, it will not only hold medical records, but also personal info, financial, etc.

There will whole lot reasons to have the chip implemented not just EMR. But sufficing to say, EMR may definitely be one of those.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by operation mindcrime

Part of this health plan calls for not seeking new remedies for illness, as that can be costly. Also, health care will be dictated by the present health, age and usefulness of a patient. If an elderly person needs special care to survive, they can be denied such care on the grounds of it not being cost effective. The elderly and others so designated by the government will have a "duty to die"

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
im gonna say it again.

there is no need for micro chipping when you have nanotechnology which can do the job unseen and can be administered unseen.

infact nanotechnology has always been present in humans,such tracking is a result of that nanotech as some of this planet have noted,esp mind control sufferers.
so the future ais need an excuse for it so thyve concocted a whole nwo microchipping conspiracy to hide their nanotech tracking capabilities.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns

unfortunately i'm seeing a lot of false choices here. i.e. chip or die. and that's not how it's going to be. it's not going to be forced upon you at gunpoint. (fortunately or unfortunately).
so for those of you choosing death, it will either be slow and natural, suicide, some accident or the disease that was killing you or will kill you because you cannot recieve medical care.
gruesome choices, all where death is concerned.

others may include black market medicine, moving to another nation, and/or continuing to fight this tooth and nail before and possibly after if it actually happens.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by operation mindcrime
We will be lining up for a microchip

Mark my words, people will be lining up to get there VeriChip implanted!!

No, I don't think it will be necessary as everyone is already lining up for cell phones.

Stop and think for yourself for a moment. What all can a cell phone do?

Now they just need to secure your phone and number to you and your single identity and can actually already do that with passwords or biometric security like finger print scans.

Very soon there will be some legislation to insure that every person has a private phone number for life (another service by our government, for the people). The phones are already so cheap that anyone who wants its, can haves its. Soon, very soon, all your data will be linked to that number.

You would be surprised to find out just how much data is already linked to your cell number and how companies like s and v are doing this pre-government registration, free and without question, as well as without regard to your wishes.

They've already got you, and you didn't even know it!

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by eaganthorn

Leave it alone.... This number has been established for?!?!

100 years of film making and all we have is a crapload of crappy films.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by EverythingYouKnowIsWrong
You realize that article has nothing to do with implanting microchips, right?

It says implement electronic medical records

not implant electronic microchips

But its another step towards implantation. Credit Cards, Bank Cards, Cell Phones, "Save Money with Us" Cards, Redeem Point Cards.... All of this - is a matter of convenience and a method of desensitization. So that when the "idea" does finally hit the mainstream more people will be open to the idea. And why wouldn't society want it? Medical Records, Bank Balance, Blood Type, Home Address -- all in one place -- convenience.

Those of us who don't WANT the chip, will be called rebels, radicals or some other name. (Kind of like the Hippies during Vietnam). Society will call us paranoid (like they already do - only now they'll seal our fate with these words), and side with whoever is in power that "The Chip should be Mandatory." They'll put it to a "vote" and none of us will be able to join society until we have the damn chip. We won't be able to buy, or sell, unless of course we form some sort of commune out in the boonies somewhere that works strictly on the barter system...

Just the way I see it happening... (perhaps I have too many nightmares).

Originally Posted by RFBurns
I came into this world fully organic, I plan to go out fully organic.

I'm with Burns on this one...

- Carrot

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12
reply to post by eaganthorn

Leave it alone.... This number has been established for?!?!

100 years of film making and all we have is a crapload of crappy films.

Sorry, I don't quite follow what you're saying.
Can you please explain what you mean?

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   
the Americans to die due to not taking the chip and other issues will be put into the currently authorized U.S. concentration camps, over 3,000 built by Halliburton, in every state with rail cars and furnaces. Google H.R. 645 for the Bill authorizing them this year. Secondly, there is over 1,000,000 UN and Russian Troops in the US now....and CIA sponsored crime wave using MS-13 in over 3,500 cities so that citizens will want Martial law.

you haven't seen anything yet.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   
The microchip will be implanted and it will be permanent. Soon.......its already being used. Google this and this is irrefutable......the concentration camps that are designed for US citizens are authorized by H.R. 645 and there is in fact, confirmed 350,000 well trained troops in Mexico prepared to enter the US when the next 911 happens, and the CIA orchestrated crime wave using MS-13 kicks off.............many Americans are going to die.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 02:36 AM
link   
i have no chip in me, and i have free healthcare...

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   
The only chips that will go in me are made of Potatoes.

'Nuff said!

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   
If you watch the movie "Sicko" by Michael Moore, this clearly shows how corrupt government and the medical field is here. You can check that movie out for yourself, and like all his movies, they can be proven if you check out the facts for yourself. I know high school students who went overseas to live in France and the U.K. and get free healthcare and education and the 5 weeks of paid vacation part time or full time a year is TRUE! This system in this country is a JOKE and is why we have the problems we do. I am not anti-American, but the government seems to be and I am tired of the corruption, the lies and the deceit. So it is no suprise to me about verichip. I doubt it is mark of the beast as mankind is the beast in the nature of man, but this is the world we live in

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by operation mindcrime

I think you are dam right and it want be long until you are proven right. Ok, so on the religious side of the street I will say that I will gladly refuse and will gladly use my nine mil on any asshole that attempts to chip unno.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by CA_Orot

Thank you so much for making that point in a clearer way than i ever could!!!...

Darn language barrier.....

Star for Carrot!!!

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Yeaah I would never. I dont even get my son vaccinated anymore. I dont trust it.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   

VeriChip chipping 200 Alzheimer's patients for RFID VeriMed trials

50 volunteers will have a microchip inserted into their upper right arm

thought of VeriChip implanting VeriMed RFID chips into 90 volunteers ...

Spain are choosing to receive an RFID implant instead of carrying a membership card. As many as 2000

I see no reason to worry, do you?? I'm just waiting for the kind of RFID that comes with iris-display, build-in-headset and uplink to internet....voice controlled and ready to go.....those thinks will fly of the shelfs and sell themselfs....

[edit on 12/2/2009 by operation mindcrime]

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I'm sorry I can't add much here. Just wanted to say awesome thread and great posts! I can't say it much better either MC! It sure reminds me of the kind of crap that started the last two world wars! Society will be tired of riots and destruction and will welcome the chip and the "protection" it will supposedly bring. We already know people are paranoid.
While I dont neccesarily think citizens will be gassed that dont go along,
eventually it could happen. We have seen rights be stripped away in this country before, anythings probably possible. Google internment of japanese americans. When it comes to what gubments do, nothing surprises me! Make it look like a nice shower or they could just be "immunized"! People will be excited to "freshn' up after that long train ride! They would be dead before they even knew what hit em if the PTB decided it.
The prisons can't hold all the dissenters and will probably be broke anyway! They will have to secretly start disposing of people somehow. By the time society realizes it's on it's own, it will be over already.
I wonder if the dissenters will be quietly taken out first! Then everyone else will be led like sheep to the camps willingly! No need for handcuffs, just give out free cheeseburgers, sodey pop and cool looking cell phones!

[edit on 12-2-2009 by dodadoom]

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join