It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We will be lining up for a microchip

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I see a lot of threads about microchip being implanted and it being related to the mark of the beast.

Most members on ATS reply to this saying that they will not be getting one out of free will

quote:" When I am 6ft under, they can implant their chip, but as long as I breathe and walk, they will have one hell of a time convincing me or even forcing me to have one of them Borg devices implanted. (thanks RF)

I beg to differ:

Mark my words, people will be lining up to get there VeriChip implanted!!

Why??

In January 2009, President Barack Obama unveiled plans to implement electronic medical records nationwide within five years, arguing that such a plan was crucial in the fight against rising health care costs.

article

I do believe free healthcare for every American is becoming a reality......

Now guess what will be the requirements for doctors to be able to give you free and effective healthcare and medicine???

They have to be able to scan your little implanted id-tag....
No chip, no cure.....sorry!!!

What do think America??

Peace

(ps: they are running the same EMR program overhere were i live...hmm, any other countries perhaps were they are introducing EMR programs??)

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I would still refuse to have such a device implanted in my body.
The General Population has no idea whats coming.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Well then, what is he going to to do about all the americans dying because they refuse the chip ? He is too concerned with his image, I do not that he would be the one to make that so as far as the chip.

I will not take it, dying or not. Medical doctors never have done much for me anyway. I am allergic to pain medication and antibiotics and I do not trust most new medications, so besides them shocking my heart if I am having a heart attack they can not help me anyway.

People will do what I already do, search for natural ways to cure infection, and pain. I have a good arsonal of natural things at my disposal that keep me going from everything from tooth pain and infection, UTI's etc. I even buy my own
reagent strips online to test my urine for infection. Who needs that doc for that.
I have my own bp monitor.

Granted I do not have diabetes where i need to go in to stay alive, and if I did I guess then I would I die. No one will ever chip me.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
And how many people (beside the highly respected 10.000 members on ATS) will be aware of this being a bad thing.....

Look everybody it's free...hurry hurry.

You know how people are, don't you??

I'm not saying everybody will agree to this but ofcourse the larger part of the population will gladly agree on getting a little chip in exchange for free healthcare....people are goofy!!!

Peace

[edit on 6/2/2009 by operation mindcrime]

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Well,

I think of it this way... about 2000 years ago, John predicted that a "world power, dictator, or system" would come about and force EVERYONE to take a mark in order to buy or sell anything. Also, anyone who takes the mark is forever "separated from God" and faces eternal death.

No thank you... some of you don't believe in God but believe in prophecy "go figure". Remember this one for sure.

When it is MANDATORY and not convenience, we only have 3 1/2 to 7 years left according to Revelation.

Devout Christian or partial believer I wouldn't "spit in the face" of God.

Just my 2 cents.

[edit on 6-2-2009 by infolurker]

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I have one word for this...

Lawsuit.

Won't ever happen. They can keep dreaming.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Ummmm....No I won't

Never ever gonna line up and be chipped. They will have to kill me first.

res

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
It wouldnt matter if the world turned backwards and flipped 180* upside down and blew itself inside out. I will not become a Borg. Resistance is absolute!

I came into this world fully organic, I plan to go out fully organic.

Besides..if I have a headache, I dont need a doctor. A good home remidy always works best..and costs less.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by infolurker

To keep it in the religious corner:

When is the best time to ask people to sell their soul? When they don't have any money!!

Now look around. Where did all the money go? I mean this world is going to hell in a handbasket and everybody is running out of financial means fast. This is being staged and soon people will be ready to except anything in exchange for some relief...

Peace

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
It will be a hell of a long time before the people of Australia give in to RFID chips....
like old mate before stated I will be dead and buried b4 they put onr of those in me regardless of wether its free or comes with some kind of money bonus.....

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
As i mentioned before....

I have no doubt about the good people i run to every day on this website...

It's the other 299.900.000 people i'm worried about.

As for a little group who stands up and refuses to comply....well i believe they have ways of making little problems like that disappear.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by RFBurns
It wouldnt matter if the world turned backwards and flipped 180* upside down and blew itself inside out. I will not become a Borg. Resistance is absolute!

I would not have expected any other reply from you RF!!

I pick you to lead the resistance when the time comes....

Respect

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
You realize that article has nothing to do with implanting microchips, right?

It says implement electronic medical records

not implant electronic microchips

The article is about "the ability to use EMR databases from the United States to measure the efficacy of therapies", meaning they want to pool together everybody's medical info into a database and use computers to look for trends and effectiveness of treatment.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by EverythingYouKnowIsWrong

Yeah i know....this is the start of something.

Last month they pushed through a same program here in the Netherlands and i find it a bit odd that they insist on having all the information about you or me availible to anybody with clearance.

Do you know who will be looking in your medical record?

Plus why are they even making these RFID / Verichip things? For your pet?

Get real....it's being done. But in such a way we won't se it untill it's to late.

Peace

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by operation mindcrime

Originally posted by RFBurns

I would not have expected any other reply from you RF!!

I pick you to lead the resistance when the time comes....

Respect

I will gladly take on that role and lead our people to true freedom from RFID.

RFB, leader of the anti-RFID resistance!

Do you read that you G-Man...do ya understand?..we dont need no stinkin RFID!!!!

Cheers!!!!

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
It can be good for people that are pill shoppers because now every doctor will know what you are taking. Could be good also for people with extensive medical history.

For me being allergic to everything, it would be good if they knew when I went in the door, but then even when I am wearing a red medical alert bracelet doctors have injected me with morphine and made my life hell.

So the programs are only going to be as good as the doctor taking time to look at them.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by EverythingYouKnowIsWrong

the whole point is to first get everybody to agree upon their medical records being put in a computer and giving everybody who has access insight

Privacy law is the area of law concerned with the protection and preservation of the privacy rights of individuals. Increasingly, governments and other public as well as private organizations collect vast amounts of personal information about individuals for a variety of purposes. The law of privacy regulates the type of information which may be collected and how this information may be used

They can only do this when you agree upon this!!

After everybody has agreed upon this (and everybody will) they will come up with a new research about "the ability to use RFID implants to increase the effectiveness of treatment"
Doctors will say that it would be way more effective to be able to "scan" a patient on arrival in the hospital thus preventing wrong medication etc.

Those who will not comply will be made an example of what could go wrong when you don't get you chip implanted.....

So you see, even those who resist will in some weird way be helping to convince other people to get chipped!!

Just trying to think ahead.....

[edit on 6/2/2009 by operation mindcrime]

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
They will have to put a bullet in my head before I will accept their chip. Then, the whole issue is academic.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Well ...if the USA is as religious as you would think..
Many advocates of revelations the apocalypse etc...would not relate such a chip to...the mark of the beast? I mean if they follow such advice and guidance from the bible, would they not recognize this?
But the..FREE FREE idea...gets those suckers every time.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Tentickles

If the scenario suggested by the OP became reality, you would likely soon lose your ability to refuse it.

Once the majority of people had been desensitized to the idea and brainwashed by constant media spin, legislation would make it a legal requirement.

That's all it will take, is a consenting majority, which is achievable.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join