It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We will be lining up for a microchip

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by infolurker
Well,

I think of it this way... about 2000 years ago, John predicted that a "world power, dictator, or system" would come about and force EVERYONE to take a mark in order to buy or sell anything. Also, anyone who takes the mark is forever "separated from God" and faces eternal death.
[edit on 6-2-2009 by infolurker]

Perhaps we have already taken the mark by having our social security numbers and other identifiers.

Perhaps the "mark" is fiat currency.

And as far as a chip being required by law, we need to remember that governments and corporations are fictions, they are not living, breathing beings. They cannot sign their names, they are constructs that have been created to protect their owners from liability from the crimes they commit.

If a lot of people could just realize this, they would understand that men, have no right to create rules for other men to follow. The only law is natural law, and that law is "no violating. Harming another living beings right to the pursuit of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness is a violation"

[edit on 6-2-2009 by seker2k]

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by amatrine

if you die,then they may re animate you and chip in any way.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   
thank goodness us native americans have free medical care??!?!?! microchips will be fought hard on my reservation (LOL!). If the government is involved I will spread the message to all and begin the battle.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   
It's actually amazing what can be placed on a flash chip these days. It's hard to tell what could eventually placed on a implanted microchip.

If you committed some kind of crime, you could walk around with a "label" attached to you, even if you completely changed your ways, for years, until law enforcement takes the information out of the chip.

I'm not a bag of potato chips at Wal-Mart. I don't need to be scanned.

Let's try to envision a better future than this.

Troy

[edit on 7-2-2009 by cybertroy]

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by operation mindcrime

"He who hath an ear, let him listen."
People have been informed.. Will it make a difference - prob not..

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Not sure if this post will ever posted , but all this about micro chips and people being implanted and that you will have no way to interact with a functioning society has already being mentioned in the Orthodox religion. Keep in mind i would be told stories about this when i was like 15 back in the early 80's. I should point out that i have done my fair share of happy times through pot and serious alcoholic parties, so i would kinda laugh all that i was being told back then. We here i am in the year 2009 and its becoming reality, what a face plant i have just given myself.

Well not to freak anyone out, but if what has been written in most religions and if you research it far enough, back to ancient times, you will see that, yes , the coming of the anti christ is true. I make it clear that i do not know who it is, but i do feel that i will live to see him/her or should i say "it"

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by maddogron

Actually, according to some beliefs i.e Mormon for one, the battle is to begin and end with the warriors.. I just a breed but Id stand on the front lines with ya..

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   
We will be lining up for a microchip

I, will not be.
Speak for yourself.

I will die before I allow them to put one of those things in me or my family.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by operation mindcrime
I see a lot of threads about microchip being implanted and it being related to the mark of the beast.

Most members on ATS reply to this saying that they will not be getting one out of free will

quote:" When I am 6ft under, they can implant their chip, but as long as I breathe and walk, they will have one hell of a time convincing me or even forcing me to have one of them Borg devices implanted. (thanks RF)

I beg to differ:

Mark my words, people will be lining up to get there VeriChip implanted!!

Why??

In January 2009, President Barack Obama unveiled plans to implement electronic medical records nationwide within five years, arguing that such a plan was crucial in the fight against rising health care costs.

article

I do believe free healthcare for every American is becoming a reality......

Now guess what will be the requirements for doctors to be able to give you free and effective healthcare and medicine???

They have to be able to scan your little implanted id-tag....
No chip, no cure.....sorry!!!

What do think America??

Peace

(ps: they are running the same EMR program overhere were i live...hmm, any other countries perhaps were they are introducing EMR programs??)

what if someone starts oscillating?

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 02:41 AM
link   
The latest technology can place an "invisible" barcode on your body, most likely on a hand and forehead (NIV).

If you accept that mark you cannot go to heaven; plain&simple.

I'd rather die standing up by refusing the mark than live on my knees in blind obedience to evil.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Well here in the UK our medical system doesn't need you to be chipped.......yet. If they do require it then i'll get my treatment some other way. I hate this idea of being chipped but i can see a future where they will imprison anyone who resists it and then hold you down and laugh at you being so silly as they inject it into you like you're a pet.

I'm usually positive but things like this scare me as they seem to be coming true.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   
No, I wont be getting an internal chip.
But, it’s all semantics as we'll all be chipped *outside* the bod in a national ID card.

About internal chips?

My question is - what about your children?
Don't think it isn't in the plans right along with the *adults* going to their local physician to be chipped.
Get 'em while they're young.
They're born - they're chipped, get their social security numbers, have their feet and hands inked and printed along with their DNA collected.
You think it's far fetched?
All but one of those are done to date.
The chip.
What will you do then?
Choose to have your child outside of a medical facility???

Any of you aspiring midwives better hit the books.

peace

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 04:00 AM
link   
The Bible says in the right hand/arm or forehead.
If they tell us they're not the antichrist, I'll tell 'em to put it in my left butt cheek. Can't be done? Then it's THE Mark .

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 04:00 AM
link   
I recall awhile back.........perhaps 4 months or so, that there was an article about the 'metropolitan police' a.k.a. the 'MET' in the U.K. which all will be getting "chipped" w/ an RFID chip. This is fact !! Look it up. Here in the United States, they have already started "chipping" people. They are doing it to alzheimers patients here in florida already. Next comes the criminals who get out on parole., etc. etc. It's coming and coming fast.
But, I'm with most of you............guess I'll just have to drop out of society since I won't be able to "buy or sell" without this chip. My how low the world has sunk.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 04:19 AM
link   
its just everyones fear of communism and big govt . its a card.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by maus80

Well people keep saying "I wouldn't take it" and "I would fight it" but all of the legal and social issues that would arise from being part of an unchipped minority have been discussed quite a bit, and I'm doubting that even a fraction of the people who yell "No way!" would be willing to face those consequences, especially if a majority consent leads to it becoming required by law.

It would take hell freezing over, legal or otherwise, majority lemming wishes or otherwise, to have that chip implanted in me or my family.

Originally posted by maus80
edit - and in the face of constant social pressure, preying on fears by the media, etc, "new and improved" features and benefits, constantly increasing roadblocks and decreasing convenience, etc. Everything will be set up nicely to wear away at any conviction people manage to retain.

Wont matter, I dont give in to social pressure, I am not gullable to Mass Sheeple Manipuation media, roadblocks can always be avoided, and life doesnt require convenience. When you know how to live off the land, anything they attempt to "wear away at conviction" will be...I like this pun....FUTILE.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 06:09 AM
link   

They don't even have to line you up.

13 years ago I got a "home again" chip for my dog and back then I asked to examine it before it was painlessly put in........it was the size of a small gain of rice.

that was 13 years ago.

You could go to "get a flu shot", "vitamin injection", vaccine or injection treatment of any kind and who is to say - who is positive what actually is in that syringe?

They don't even have to line us up. You could have one in you right now and not know it.

My dog wasn't even aware it was put in.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 06:36 AM
link   
I believe the sons of the south said those facilities were off limits to civilians and they were legitimate communistic targets. --

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 06:51 AM
link   
While the article quoted here does not imply a chip, anyone with eyes to see knows that’s where all this is heading. Not only will the chip contain all your medical records, but everything else the gov knows about you. Not only will you have to have a chip to access medical facilities, you’ll need it to engage in any other legal social interaction. All legal buying and selling, will be done cashlessly through the chip. Without it, you won’t be able to pay your taxes, and so you will have your property taken from you. (You might want to think about putting your property in a trust if you want to keep it.) You will be put on ‘the list’, and the Stasi-state community will constantly attack you. Some who form groups in an attempt to survive will probably be put to death or worse, but most will be left to slowly starve and freeze to death.

So I agree with omc’s premise that people will be lining up to take a chip. There are very few who will prefer an incredibly difficult freedom to such slavery. If you are dead set on not taking the chip, you better be ready for true self sufficiency.

edit for correction

[edit on 7-2-2009 by resistor]

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by maddogron
thank goodness us native americans have free medical care??!?!?! microchips will be fought hard on my reservation (LOL!). If the government is involved I will spread the message to all and begin the battle.

Indeed. I would like to see G-Man dare attempt to visit my relatives reservation in NM. The Mescalero/Apache dont take to unwanted visitors much less unwanted hardware put into our bodies.

Cheers!!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join