It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran leader orders Muslims to defend Palestinians

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 02:51 AM
link   
......the Iranians have the ability to crush the US currently in the Middle east, do not underestimate them.

they might not have top of the line weapons, but they have MiG-29's which are up to date.

Last time I checked a MiG can blow an F16 out of the sky.

Keep in mind israel started this #, they starved the palestinians and broke the truce.... the israelis are at fault.

They want war.... we will give them war.

There will be no more suffering from their poisonious grip in the middle east, and the rest of the world. enough is enough.

Americans, British and Australians and other nations have died to protect this little peice of land's way of life, and what do they get in return nothing!

Its time they get what they deserve.... Iran the whole world is relying on you to purge this scum from our planet.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by John Matrix

Originally posted by Harlequin
reply to post by John Matrix

you seem to forget the biblical land of judea is just that biblical and not exactly releated to the land today - also many peoples lay claim to Jeruslem , you know a few wars have been fought over that `chunk of real estate`

You still whining about the bible? In the end Israel stands whether you like it of not. So it is written, so shall it be done. You can side with the whiners or side with the winners.

your the one , who in numerous threads has been harking on about the zionist claim to israel thanks to the bible

you must be a zionist-jew , since a Christian doesn`t wouldn`t defend them so vehemently, given how Christians are treated in Israel.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by centurion1211

and do you think bush and his cronies would tie on their boots,grab a gun and fight next to the kids they send of to die for oil.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by magicmushroom

"All Palestinian combatants and all the Islamic world's pious people are obliged to defend the defenceless women, children and people in Gaza in any way possible," Khamenei said.

but who is Khamenei to obliged someone to do something?

Palestine is not the state of the intere muslim world, an italian muslim is not palestinian and american muslim is not palestinian, etc. etc.
why an american muslim might combat for the palestine...

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by bismarcksea

Wow...So, I would gather from your stance that if your home, family, all of your life's earnings were taken from you by a foreign government you would simply allow that to happen without a fight? And if you did fight and lose, you wouldn't stand back up and fight again?

I think this is an appropriate place for this:
www.ifamericansknew.com...

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 09:59 AM
link   

you must be a zionist-jew , since a Christian doesn`t wouldn`t defend them so vehemently, given how Christians are treated in Israel.

Yes I am a Zionist and a Christian. I wear both labels like a badge of honor. Christians are spiritual Israel. They are grafted into Israel by God and are joint heirs with the Jews in God's Kingdom. That is why I say that the USA is an extention of Israel, with most of the USA population being Christians. I can prove this from scripture, but I thought I would spare you the grief. I have friends that are Jews.

The Jews have been an oppressed people. Hated throughout the ages by Catholics and people living in ignorance who blamed the entire race of Jews for killing Jesus. They have been unfairly treated and unfairly branded. To see people continue to carry on this legacy of prejudice and hate mongering against them is sickening.

God said to Israel: "I will bless them the bless you and curse them that curse you".

So God sets before you two choices, Life or death; blessings or a curse.
You choose your own destiny according to the spiritual law and it matters not that you refuse to believe it and brush it off as religion.

Christianity is not a religion, it is a spiritual faith that leaves behind the rites, rituals, and practices of the Old Testament. Unfortunately, some who call themselves Christians have turned back to the rites, rituals and practices, turning it back it into a religion.

[edit on 30-12-2008 by John Matrix]

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Christian Zionists - i wonder just How the population of Israel feel that you want them to convert at the end of days to christianity , to assure there place in heaven

or don`t want to mention that part do you.

Chritians are spiritual israel

oh do shut up - as a Christian i am insulted you forsake the name of the Father , the Son and the Holy Spirit , since we have just celebrated the Birth of our saviour - a celebration shunned in israel

[edit on 30/12/08 by Harlequin]

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by dankai
reply to post by bismarcksea

Wow...So, I would gather from your stance that if your home, family, all of your life's earnings were taken from you by a foreign government you would simply allow that to happen without a fight? And if you did fight and lose, you wouldn't stand back up and fight again?

This has happened to the Jews many times in the past, which is why they will never allow another county to take their land from them. They will destroy all Arab nations and make the land uninhabitable rather than live again without their land. It's called the Samson Option. Complete and utter annihilation of the entire region by nuclear weapons. Everyone would do well to take heed to God's promise to Israel. Bless Israel and be blessed, or curse Israel and be cursed.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Christian Zionists - i wonder just How the population of Israel feel that you want them to convert at the end of days to christianity , to assure there place in heaven

or don`t want to mention that part do you.

Chritians are spiritual israel

oh do shut up - as a Christian i am insulted you forsake the name of the Father , the Son and the Holy Spirit , since we have just celebrated the Birth of our saviour - a celebration shunned in israel

[edit on 30/12/08 by Harlequin]

You have no cause to get rude.

"Now if some of the branches have been broken off, and you, a wild olive branch, have been grafted in their place to share the rich root of the olive tree, do not boast about being better than the other branches. If you boast, remember that you do not support the root, but the root supports you." [Romans 11:17-18]

As Paul writes, the Gentiles are the "wild olive branches" that have been "grafted in" to the root of the olive tree. We are the "wild" branches because we are "foreign", and albeit we are still children of God, the Gentiles are not a natural part of the "root of the olive tree". The "other branches" are the natural branches--the Jewish people. They are a natural constituent of the root of the olive tree--the root of Jesse. Even so, Paul tells us that the natural branches were "broken off" because of their unbelief in Yeshua Ha'Mashiach. He confirms this in Romans 11:19-20:

"Then you will say, 'Branches were cut off so that I could be grafted in.' That's right! They were broken off because of their unbelief, but you remain only because of faith."

There are those--some of whom would call themselves "Christians"-- in both arrogance and ignorance, find merit in belittling the Jewish people for their rejection of Ha'Mashiach (Messiah). In some cases, such attitudes resulted in mindless insults and violence. Out of this platform of arrogance came the doctrine of "Replacement Theology", which asserts that the Jewish people, through their rejection of Ha'Mashiach, have been replaced by the Church as God's chosen people. As we find in Romans 11:18,20-21, Paul had something to say to those who would advance such an assertion:

"Do not boast about being better than the other branches. If you boast, remember that you do not support the root, but the root supports you...Do not be arrogant, but be afraid! For if God did not spare the natural branches, he certainly will not spare you either."
As Gentiles grafted into God's redemptive plan, we are to continue serving Him in faith, belief and repentance. May we remain humble and ever mindful of God's grace, love, and perfect Will lest we, too, become "cut off". [Rom 11:22]

Although in their unbelief the "natural branches" were broken off, in His mercy and love, He facilitates their being grafted in again, and as Paul tells us, it will be a perfect fit. As is the nature of Our Father in Heaven, He makes "all things new".

"If the Jews do not persist in their unbelief, they will be grafted in again, because God is able to graft them in. After all, if you were cut off from what is naturally a wild olive tree, and contrary to nature were grafted into a cultivated olive tree, how much easier it will be for these natural branches to be grafted back into their own olive tree!." [Romans 11:23-24]

[edit on 30-12-2008 by John Matrix]

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   
lunarminer

That is all great when you look at a flat map. Take a look at the mountain ranges that would have to be crossed. There's a very good reason why China has not gotten involved. The Himalaya's.

Which come to an end at the Afghanistan/China border.Ever heard of the Boghrul Mountain Pass?

Alexander the Great marched his army through that area and kicked ass,imagine what a modern army could do.

Mountain ranges also stand between Turkey and Iran. So that front is no good and it's not a very good escape route either. Turkey is a NATO ally and is trying to get into the EU. Oops! Can't help Iran and risk all that. The Turks don't like the Iranians anyway.

Mountains can be traversed and people fight in them,what do you think is happening on the Afghanistan/Pakistan border at the moment,and in the very mountainous region of Kashmir,for years?

And yes,very true about Turkey,the government that is.The land that borders Iran though is Kurdish land,and some of them class themselves as Iranian Kurds.

As for Syria and Jordan, Israel has our back there. Jordan is no threat and Syria cannot handle Israel on its own.

Who would also end up fighting on various fronts as no doubt Egypt and Lebanon would get involved.

So, I would guess that the Iranian miltiary would last about 2 months against the US, less time if there was a UK, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Italy, Spain, Poland, coalition like in Iraq. Hell, the Turks and the Saudis might want a piece of that action.

Over 40 countries since the Iraq invasion have had troops fighting there,yet the unrest and conflict continues.And this is in a country that had a practically non-existent army!

And you think it'll only take 2 months to destroy the Iranian army.A fully mobalized,heavely armed force?

Israel was created by UN mandate, which was voted on by the full body of the UN at the time. It was decided that the area known as Trans-Jordan should be devided to create a Muslim country, Jordan, and a Jewish country, Israel. This was done as a posible peacefull solution to a centuries old problem. You know what happened next? The Arab states invaded Israel the very next day. By the way, when the Arab powers invaded they were killing Jews, Muslims, and Christians indistcriminately.

So many things wrong with this.
The UN mandate was about a creating of Israel and Palestine,not Israel and Jordan.And there are Jewish and Christian Palestinians as well as Muslim,so there goes your theory of creating a Muslims only country.

And the Arabs attacked the next day because Britain and the UN had well and truly shafted them.They were told that after the fall of the Ottoman Empire they would have their own land,and we took that from them.

You are one of those people who desperatly needs to read whats in the links in the below thread.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 30-12-2008 by DantesLost]

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   

no your now trying for foist your Zionist beliefs onto true Christians - please take them elsewhere , groups like yours are shunned the world over and no longer wanted - either be Christian or a follower of Judaism , don`t try and pretend to be both.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 10:27 AM
link   
As a Christian (Not a replacement theologist) I believe we should be mindful of the fact that BOTH the Jewish people (the secular ones)and the Palestinian peoples (the secular ones) are in need of our love and mercy and compassion ..

I personally see them both as a people who need PRAYER >..
I do not take sides ..because they BOTH need the Lord Jesus Christ .
And I think as Christians we should care about BOTH OF THEM >>

My 2 cents .

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 10:30 AM
link   

no your now trying for foist your Zionist beliefs onto true Christians - please take them elsewhere , groups like yours are shunned the world over and no longer wanted - either be Christian or a follower of Judaism , don`t try and pretend to be both.

Read the Scriptures from the book of Romans written by the Apostle Paul which I posted. I did not want to post any scriptural proofs to back up what I said because these are very basic concepts that are understood by Christians. In fact, anyone that does not understand this basic truth would do well to question themselves as to whether or not they are a Christian.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Harlequin

Hmm, more TAc violating name calling from Har.

How dare you tell anyone what they can believe, especially religiously.

You need not believe his way, but It is UNAMERICAN to talk like that.

If you want to tell people what they can and cannot believe, perhaps you might try moving to the M.E.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Simplynoone
As a Christian (Not a replacement theologist) I believe we should be mindful of the fact that BOTH the Jewish people (the secular ones)and the Palestinian peoples (the secular ones) are in need of our love and mercy and compassion ..

I personally see them both as a people who need PRAYER >..
I do not take sides ..because they BOTH need the Lord Jesus Christ .
And I think as Christians we should care about BOTH OF THEM >>
My 2 cents .

Yes, we are told to put on a heart of kindness, compassion, humility, forbearing with one another and forgiving one another by the power of God's love which he bestowed upon our hearts.

I think they need much more than prayer.
I agree they both need to stand at the foot of the cross and repent.

But I do not agree that one can straddle both sides of the fence on all the issues. We cannot call evil good and good evil; or exchange truth for lies.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Everyone would do well to take heed to God's promise to Israel. Bless Israel and be blessed, or curse Israel and be cursed.

I've said it before and I'll keep on saying it.

Israel is only allowed to exist if they keep God's laws and commandments.Have they done this? Lets start with the most famous 10 laws shall we.

1)No worship of false Gods.Yes.
2)Keep the Sabbath Day holy.No.
3)You shall not kill/murder.No.
4)You shall not steal.No.
5)You shall not commit adultery.Unknown.
6)Honour thy parents.Unknown.
7)Don't bear false witness.No.
8)Don't covet your neighbours belongings.No.
9)Don't take the name of God in vain.Unknown.
10)Don't make false idols.Yes.

That doesn't look good at all does it.And there's still 613 to go!!

The Bible tells us that when the Jews were taken from the land it was because they had sinned.Several of the OT books deal with these sins and subsequent banishment.

Edit to add: and by 'allowed to exist' i mean by the grace of God,nothing more.

[edit on 30-12-2008 by DantesLost]

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   
[But I do not agree that one can straddle both sides of the fence on all the issues. We cannot call evil good and good evil; or exchange truth for lies.]

I agree ....but as I mentioned before BOTH sides have strayed so far from the Lord God of heaven that they are both at fault ..

I am aware of the whole situation ...the Palestinians and the entire Arab world would like nothing better than to see Israel obliterated ...I am also aware that even scripture discusses how Israel has treated her neighbors (the Palestinians) and in my humble opinion both are cruel to eachother ..
Which is why BOTH are going to have severe consequences .....

Even though the Jewish people are going to be grafted back in ..it will not be without severe tribulations ...(which is why I feel for them ) ....and the Palestinians can also become part of the adopted children (like we are) and because of what they have done to Israel and because they serve other gods etc .....they will also endure severe tribulations ..(war and possible annihilation) ........which is why BOTH get my prayers and supplications before GOD and the Lord Jesus Christ ......

May the Lord have mercy on them all ..................because both are suffering and both will suffer during this whole mess .....

I pray for the peace of Jerusalem and I pray for the Lord God of heaven to reach the Palestinian peoples as well ............

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Yes I am a Zionist and a Christian. I wear both labels like a badge of honor.

Unfortunately your badges of honour are tarnished with the blood of dead children.

Zionism is a curse and carries with it false pride.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   

you seem to forget the biblical land of judea is just that biblical and not exactly releated to the land today - also many peoples lay claim to Jeruslem , you know a few wars have been fought over that `chunk of real estate`

You still whining about the bible? In the end Israel stands whether you like it of not. So it is written, so shall it be done. You can side with the whiners or side with the winners.

your the one , who in numerous threads has been harking on about the zionist claim to israel thanks to the bible

Har,

Again with your TAC violating name calling....

Again can you tell anyone what a zionist is?
Do you even know, or do you use it as a insult that you don't actually know what it means???

I seriously doubt that christians would not defend themselves from Hamas terrorists.

Those Hamas rockets and mortars can kill christains in Israel as well as Jews.

Those rockets and mortars are not "JEW" seeking, they, like their launchers, are mindless units of death.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join