It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran leader orders Muslims to defend Palestinians

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

"The same thing I've done to other enemies."

Are the Palestinian's your enemy?

What should be done to them?

They are already in the camps - what comes next?

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

How quickly people forget.

Lots of people are going on about Hamas firing 80+ rockets into Israel several days ago.But no ones talking about last month are they.Y'know,when Israel breached the ceasefire first.

Wednesday 5 November 2008 14.32 GMT

A four-month ceasefire between Israel and Palestinian militants in Gaza was in jeopardy today after Israeli troops killed six Hamas gunmen in a raid into the territory.

Hamas responded by firing a wave of rockets into southern Israel, although no one was injured. The violence represented the most serious break in a ceasefire agreed in mid-June, yet both sides suggested they wanted to return to atmosphere of calm....

Ehud Barak, the Israeli defence minister, had personally approved the Gaza raid, the Associated Press said. The Israeli military concluded that Hamas was likely to want to continue the ceasefire despite the raid, it said. The ceasefire was due to run for six months and it is still unclear whether it will stretch beyond that limit.

www.guardian.co.uk...

[edit on 30-12-2008 by DantesLost]

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by John Matrix

So,you admit genocide is not a defense,and even though Israel is guilty of such action,you still think the Palestinians are the bad guys

Can you guess what I'm assuming about you now?

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
Okay lets see if Akmhanutjob actually DOES anything about this or is he just yapping out at the mouth from his palace. My guess is that he calls on Mulsims to do something but no one actually does. When Israel's gloves come off, no one wants to fight. They only wanna fight Israel when they think they wont fight back. Let big bad Iran do something about it if they will, but my guiss is that they wont.

Israel is wearing gloves lol haha, are you forgetting about the big bully standing behind Israel? and why does your name sound so familliar?

bp2.blogger.com...

[edit on 103131p://31b12 by Ownification]

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by bismarcksea

IT IS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME,THEY CANT BE ELIMINATED,THEY WILL FIGHT HEART AND MINE,WE BELIEVE WE ARE MAKING PROGRESS WITH EVERY PASSING DAY,CONPARE THEM WITH EARLY NINETIES DID THEIR POWER DEC/INC A DAY MUST COME WHEN THE DESTINED WILL PREVAIL,THE PRESENT WAVES ARE SIGNS OF REAL JUSTICE,REAL PEACE NOT TWISTED WORDS WILL PREVAIL,

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by dooper
reply to post by DantesLost

There is nothing in the Geneva Conventions that prohibit a country from retaliation if attacked.

and if Syria retliate for the illegal bombing they will be called anti semitic

if france retaliate for teh attack on teh frigate they will be label jew haters

if germany retaliate for the attack on its warship - then i think all the zionists will explode with name calling

all in the name of self defence - all in retaliation - all against israel.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   
^ I would but im attending a local demonstration against Hamas. Should be several hundred there.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

Yeah there are more being planned in London. The one I am going to is near an Israeli import warehouse. We need to get an apartheid style freeze, no free travel, no university exchanges, no sports and so on.

It is about time this bandit state is isolated.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Haha Egyptians are reported to have shot and killed fleeing Palestinians!!
Womp..Womp..Womp...

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by DantesLost
reply to post by John Matrix

So,you admit genocide is not a defense,and even though Israel is guilty of such action,you still think the Palestinians are the bad guys

Can you guess what I'm assuming about you now?

That I'm a nice guy and you would like to send me a large sum of money?

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join