It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran leader orders Muslims to defend Palestinians

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Thanks John .,...so it sounds more like a political movement but basically boils down to the side who supports Israel whether what she does is right or not right >?

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by John Matrix

There is no genocide going on. That is prejudicial hate speech and a lie.

You sure about that.

Article 2 of the First Geneva Convention defines “genocide” as any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy,in whole or in part,a national,ethnic,racial,or religious group,as such:a) killing members of the group; b) causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group; c) deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part; d) imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group; e) forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.”

The situation in the Gaza Strip is genocide. The United Nations, The European Union, Amnesty International and hundreds of Human Rights groups have sent a strong message to world leaders that Israel is conducting a horrific genocide of the Palestinian people and is hiding this by preventing journalists from reporting and witnessing these crimes.

current.com...

Now look at the map in the link below and tell me just who is wiping who off the map.
www.jewwatch.com...

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
New here- but long time lurker...I am very concerned that so many parties refer to "all means necessary". I interpret that as including the use of nuclear weapons- be they "tactical" or "strategic". I expected Iran to announce that it had nuclear tipped missiles which could easily reach Israel.....and I believe that they do.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Simplynoone
Thanks John .,...so it sounds more like a political movement but basically boils down to the side who supports Israel whether what she does is right or not right >?

It is political for some.
It is a divine right for others because of God's promise to Israel.
The return of the Jews to their land was prophesied in the Old and New Testaments.
There was also an ancient curse placed upon Israel in the old Testament. In 606 BC the time left for Israel under the curse was multiplied for disobeying God. I think the multiplier was either 7 or 10. But when the time left was multiplied and added to 606 BC, it clearly shows that the curse ends in 1947, which is the year that the new State of Israel was created. It was therefore no accident.

Strangely, no one had done the calcualations prior to the late 1980's or early 1990's. I believe it was Grant Jeffrey that first wrote about this in one of his books. I will see if I can dig it all up.

[edit on 30-12-2008 by John Matrix]

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by DantesLost

There is no genocide going on. That is prejudicial hate speech and a lie.

You sure about that?

[

Yes I am. It is self defence. Hamas declaired war. Each missile is a declaration of war. 80 to 100 declarations of war later, Israel woke up and defended itself.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   
A promise? A Book? That is the basis for a genicide? A promise from "someone" that does not exist? Brian Lumley promised vampires, e-branch and the dead rising but it has not happened yet. Why is it that everyone that Isreal fights ends up wiped out? the Hitties? gone language dead.....is just one example. Why is it that they are allowed to wall in a people put them in ghettos, shoot on site? Starve them? They bomb them instead of putting them in the ovens....Isreal has become.....

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   

You know I'm christian, but I learned to open my mind.
But what is up with this? It is a divine right for others because of God's promise to Israel.

Deep down I beilive there is a god, a creator for everything we see, touch and smell, as it makes perfect sence that there is one since everything is like a blue print perfectly created. But I learned that god is not a guy up there deciding stuff by the minute on what happens in Israel.
Let me tell you something, do you know how small Israel is compared to the Universe?

In case you forgot, this is how it looks.Can you see Israel in this picture.

So a bunch of guys write some litarature, some books get included and some don't and BAM!!! a book comes in to existance that it's an absolute guideline for anything.Do you know how small that book is compared to the Universe also?

So people that grew there form generations and generations over and over again must move out of the way with out a fight
at let a bunch of corupted ego maniacs with blod on their hands have their way so a state named Israel can exist to serve their agenda for control and influence in the region, because it's all writen in a book.
Gee I wonder how god feels about this since the higher entity is making the rules.

[edit on 30-12-2008 by pepsi78]

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
hmmmmm its getting obvious now,some are intentfuly causing conflict between islam and the west,elements within both sides are drumming for war,they must be silenced and drowned out by reason!

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

Thank you sir. You have explained what you believe and you have the freedom to do so. I will not attack you for it. Please do not attack me. Try a coke instead.....it goes better with rum.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char2c35t
A promise? A Book? That is the basis for a genicide? A promise from "someone" that does not exist? Brian Lumley promised vampires, e-branch and the dead rising but it has not happened yet. Why is it that everyone that Isreal fights ends up wiped out? the Hitties? gone language dead.....is just one example. Why is it that they are allowed to wall in a people put them in ghettos, shoot on site? Starve them? They bomb them instead of putting them in the ovens....Isreal has become.....

There is no genocide happening so calm down. It will all work out regardless of what anyone says or does here. Be thankful that so far our native population has not risen up for the treatment and oppressions they suffered. That goes for the land down under too.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   

You need to look at the big picture.This recent event is the latest in a decades long conflict.

And you think stealing homes & land,starving people and taking away their freedom,and basically committing acts of genocide is a defense!?!

I bet your one of those people who tell others to remember the Holocaust.
How those words don't taste like ashes in the mouths of those who say that,while defending the actions of the Israeli government,is beyond me.

The return of the Jews to their land was prophesied in the Old and New Testaments. There was also an ancient curse placed upon Israel in the old Testament.

Guess your just gonna ignore my other posts refuting this because it doesn't fit in with your view.

If you believe your god is the same as the Jewish god then he has some fulfilling to do.The Jews have broken their covenant,god has said he will pour down his wrath upon them for doing that.Now,if that doesn't happen,either god is a liar,or god doesn't exist.

If you believe the curses placed upon Israel are real,then you have to accept the covenants made between god and Israel are real to.Which also means you have to accept the punishment that comes with breaking those covenants.You cannot pick and chose which parts of scripture you want to believe y'know.

There was also an ancient curse placed upon Israel in the old Testament. In 606 BC the time left for Israel under the curse was multiplied for disobeying God.

The problem here is that,the calculations you are talking about www.direct.ca... do not take into account the fact that the Hebrews used 2 calenders (Jews still do),and both are used in the Bible.

In the Jewish luni-solar calendar,the days of the month are set to the phases of the moon,while the number of months are ordered by the length of the solar year.This means that there are 12 months in what is called a normal year,but after every 2 or 3 years an extra 12th month is inserted,to make 13 months in that special year.Thus they have either 354 or 384 days in their luni-solar year (plus or minus one day).The 360-day prophetic calendar is not the same as the luni-solar calendar.However,they are similar in this important respect:Both calendars adjust to the solar year by adding a thirteenth month at regular intervals.

Hebrew luni-solar calendar:354 days in non-leap month year of 12 months/384 days in a leap-month year of 13 months.

360-day calendar of prophets:360 days in non-leap month year of 12 months/390 days in a leap-month year of 13 months.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   

There is no genocide happening so calm down.

I used this quote the other day for another just like you,so its right to use it again.

"Woe unto the world and the people within,they suffer at the hands of deliberate ignorance."

And why do you ignore the truth?
Because you hope Jesus will return.You can't wait and you don't care who suffers because of it.

How very sad indeed.
I'm sure Jesus is happy that he has inspired such apathy in people when it comes to another's suffering.I guess you skip the pasrts of the Bible where Jesus tells you to help those in need etc etc.

[edit on 30-12-2008 by DantesLost]

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Give me a D
Give me an A
Give me a R
Give me a F
Give me a U
Give me a R

What does that spell?

Genocide, but many of you don't care because it has nothing to do with Israel. Compare the number of Palestinians killed to the number of people killed in Darfur and you will see the real genocide. It is the one you guys aren't talking about.

Israel violating human rights-maybe. Genocide- no way. Trying to convince yourself that it is a genocide-priceless.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   

1. You need to look at the big picture.This recent event is the latest in a decades long conflict.

2. And you think stealing homes & land,starving people and taking away their freedom,and basically committing acts of genocide is a defense!?!

3. I bet your one of those people who tell others to remember the Holocaust. How those words don't taste like ashes in the mouths of those who say that,while defending the actions of the Israeli government,is beyond me.

A few points at a time please, so we can deal with each of your issues. I numbered yours above and will number mine to respond.

1. You tell me that I need to look at the big picture. Well, if you seen all the research I posted in at least four threads over the last week you would not be saying that. You are making assumptions about me, when in fact you don't have a clue. When you do this you only make yourself look foolish.

2. Your question: "And you think stealing homes & land,starving people and taking away their freedom,and basically committing acts of genocide is a defense?" dos not even deserve and answer....but the answer is NO!

3. You begin this with an "I bet". what follows after that I can't be bothered even reading because "I bet" means that you are about to assume something about me, when in fact you do not even know me.

Now be nice and I will be glad to answer sincere questions.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   

"Woe unto the world and the people within,they suffer at the hands of deliberate ignorance."

And why do you ignore the truth?
Because you hope Jesus will return.You can't wait and you don't care who suffers because of it.

How very sad indeed.
I'm sure Jesus is happy that he has inspired such apathy in people when it comes to another's suffering.I guess you skip the pasrts of the Bible where Jesus tells you to help those in need etc etc.

Assumptions , assumptions and more assumptions. You don't know me, you are not psychic, and it is unproductive for you to attempt to classify and categorize me or anyone else based on assumptions.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   
jam321.

As I posted a page or so back.Genocide isn't just about killing.

Article 2 of the First Geneva Convention defines “genocide” as any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy,in whole or in part,a national,ethnic,racial,or religious group,as such:a) killing members of the group; b) causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group; c) deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part; d) imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group; e) forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.”

The Israeli government is guilty of genocide,just as those in Darfur are.And I agree,no one cares what happens in African countires....just like no on cares what happens in Palestine.

John Matrix.

1)I can only go off what you post in this thread as I haven't seen anything else.

2)Its a perfectly good point.You say Israel is defending itself,so pointing all what Israel has done to Palestine requires the question,is that what you call defense.You answer no,but I'm not sure what you are saying no to.No,it isn't a defense?

3)Your reply is evasive.Have I assumed correctly or incorrectly?

4)More evasiveness.
And you cannot deny you have ignored all but one of my posts that mentions the Bible.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by DantesLost

I said No to this question of yours:

And you think stealing homes & land,starving people and taking away their freedom,and basically committing acts of genocide is a defense?

meaning:

1. stealing homes and land, starving people and taking away their freedom is wrong.

2. committing acts of genocide is not a defense.

None of this gets us anywhere. There is a war going on. I'm very glad that I am far removed from it geographically, but it still does effect me spiritually because I don't like to see anyone suffer. It's unfortunate that a few Pally terrorists have declared war on Israel and then hide behind civilians. Israel has a right to defend it's citizens and restore peace and safety.

ok! That is my view and you won't change it. I have poured over all these issues being debated from both sides for years. I ain't changing!

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by DantesLost

There is nothing in the Geneva Conventions that prohibit a country from retaliation if attacked.

I can only imagine your definition of a rocket being launched across a country's border. What exactly do you call that?

The Geneva Accords likewise do not require tit for tat. Nowhere does it demand that one party must respond exactly in kind when attacked.

One other little problem. The Gazan have never signed the Geneva Accords, and even it they did, they in turn broke them by attacking another nation.

Gazans are getting what they deserve, just not enough of it.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

"Gazans are getting what they deserve, just not enough of it."

What else would you do to them?

Give us your final solution to the 'Palestinian Problem'.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

The same thing I've done to other enemies. Not one has ever, ever troubled me again.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join