It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "up-to-the-minute Market Data" thread

page: 647
<< 644  645  646    648  649  650 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

I would not think this will happen.

The european union is a dream they have wanted for along time.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Yeah but their final goal is world government. Not an European Union... the elite works in mysterious ways.

Since lots of people know it's the bankers faults, they could go to PLAN B and let Germany leave the euro so all those who are still in the euro get crushed...then everyone in Europe hates Germany because now Germany is rich and all the others are poor as dirt....and a new world war can be set up...

Who knows. We'll see in the next few weeks.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   
And the police are protecting the scammers! YAY! One more reason to not like those tyranny enforcing bastards.

RCMP and the Calgary police have told the Bank of Montreal they won't investigate what could be the biggest mortgage fraud in Canadian history, CBC News has learned.

NICE.

And according to Denniger calculations, the Goldman perfect trading weeks have a chance of happening are 1 in 86,700,000,000,000,000,000... YEAH THEY CHEAT.

[edit on 12-5-2010 by Vitchilo]

[edit on 12-5-2010 by Vitchilo]

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033

I would not think this will happen.

The european union is a dream they have wanted for along time.

I think that their dream is der Vierte Reich, not EU. They are probably on the brink of stepping out. If they have any sense left in them.

Not that I think that is going to change anything, because the basic system of exploitation will stay in power as long as people are stupid, and that means - forever

EU is so expensive and the only ones who really want it is the bureaucracy, so the war is on. Germany itself is very, very much a bureaucratic country, despite the prejudice that Germans are very efficient. In their case efficiency (leisstung) doesn't really mean - practical. It only means - strict

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Well we most welcome Canada to the America big mortgage bubble fraud club.

After all here in the US is common practice, right now another mortgage bubble is been created after the down fall of Freddy and Fannie, the FHA.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Still do not think so. European countries have benefited from the eu zone, and in alot of ways germany has too.

There is alot of people out there trying to destroy it for no reason as it is something that may be for the good of people in europe. It will just take more work.

I cannot see the germans leaving it.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

No, is no good when an economic crisis like the one that is happening now takes over the nations involved.

The EU only benefits the elite in charge of the central banks as they take control of the wealth of the nations under their foot.

The went a crisis happen because the corrupted practices of those controlling the wealth they want to have the wealth of the countries that are still solvent to pay for the fiscal irresponsibility of those other countries that default.

Just like in the US the tax payer is forced to pay for the mistakes of the wealthy elite and their banking scams.

Corruption and nothing but corruption that benefits only the few.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I've done new calculations about the US debt to GDP ratio...

The US will reach 100% of debt to GDP around March-April 2011. If the GDP stays the same and the debt increase go at the same rate of the first 4 months of 2010.

And the US will reach the debt ceiling around mid-December this year.

So.. the trends are : debt growth will accelerate and GDP will go down... So it will probably be reached before that... but still.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   

GDP figures are manipulated as we speak and every time the governmet calls for a gain in GDP it meas the trade deficit is growing larger, right now the real trade deficit is about over 90%.

Believe it or not.

Now, did you heard the latest news on the HCR cost well as per CBO figures is jumping now to reach 1 trillion dollars in initial cost.

But then again when was the last time our government wast honest with their voters anyway.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Yeah the GDP figures are a total joke. That's why I focus mostly on debt limit ceiling... and gold going up to see what's really going on. Even that is rigged...

Still the whole economy is about to crash. The elite wants it to crash. They may even have lost control of it.

Anyway. Analysts say that within a year it all goes down. I wonder if the US will keep it's AAA rating when the debt hits 100% of GDP next year... after all Japan is around 170-190% of debt but still they are AA...

The Second Leg of the Great Depression Was Caused by European Defaults

Bailout Is ‘Nail in the Coffin’ for Euro, Rogers Says
Duh...

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Another proof of fraud...

As Bloomberg reports (via @zerohedge), Citigroup (C), JPMorgan (JPM), and Bank of America (BAC) also booked perfect quarters.

Yeah I'm sure there's no cheating there AT ALL

BRING THEM DOWN RIGHT NOW. NO INVESTIGATION NEEDED. ARREST ALL THE TOP. SHUT DOWN THE BANKS.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Did you hear the news lately, the government wants to get rid of the rating agency because it doesn't "work"anymore taking into consideration the state of the economy right now globally.

Using the rating will only put more stress on the nations that are in defaulting.

What a joke, now it will be no longer ratings

If America were to be rated right now we will be in the bottom of the rating with our debt deficit.

[edit on 12-5-2010 by marg6043]

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   

They are in charge of our government and the Fed and they know it, they own our nation and we are their slaves.

You don't know how much i want those mother F to go down, sometimes I just dream about it. . .

[edit on 12-5-2010 by marg6043]

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   

In case you're all wondering where on earth is Jim Rogers ... he's now living in Singapore, my home country.

Singapore is also home to Freemason East region Grandmaster. Everything is being controlled here. Safe haven for rich and powerful.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   

i agree, arrest all the fat cats, seize their books and records and then burn every office, every branch of thier bank down...

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
U.S. Trade Deficit Increases to One-Year High

The trade deficit in the U.S. widened in March to the highest level in more than a year as imports climbed faster than exports, adding to evidence of the global recovery from the worst recession in the post-World War II era.

The gap grew 2.5 percent to $40.4 billion, in line with the median forecast in a Bloomberg News survey, Commerce Department figures showed today in Washington. The value of goods sold overseas and those purchased abroad, led by a surge in oil demand, rose to the highest levels since October 2008.

A rebounding American consumer, combined with business spending on equipment and inventories, means imports may keep growing. Exports will probably also improve as expanding economies in Asia and Latin America, which are giving companies such as Cummins Inc. and Dow Chemical Co. a lift, counter any drag from Europe as the debt crisis hurts the euro.

preview.bloomberg.com...

And if that wasn't enough guess what two senators wants,to finish the kill more the manufacturing in the US and keep giving away jobs with Free raid, I mean trade

The Senate’s two ranking members on the Foreign Relations Committee sent a letter to President Barack Obama Friday urging him to move forward with a stalled trade pact with South Korea, claiming that the free trade agreement would create much-needed jobs and wealth in the U.S.

Sen. John Kerry (D-MA), the chairman of the committee, along with Sen. Dick Lugar (R-IN), the ranking minority member of the committee, asked the president to resolve any outstanding issues between the two nations in a timely fashion and send the three-year-old deal to Congress for ratification.

The order in which those requests are carried out seem to be a trivial concern for the senators. They claim that sending the trade pact to Congress would be a sign of good faith that could entice South Korea to open up its market to U.S. exports that are now virtually excluded.

www.economyincrisis.org...

Cost to their soft money coffers amounts no disclosure

Cost to US manufacturing 214,000 jobs by 2015, on top of the million we have lost to free trade.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Yeah sure FREE TRADE will bring jobs... MWAHAHAHAHA

On the Spain situation...

Spain To Slash Salaries, Investment To Cut Deficit

Spain will cut civil servants' salaries this year as part of a deficit-reduction plan to ease worries the country will slide into a debt crisis like that of Greece, the prime minister announced Wednesday.Jose Luis Rodriguez Zapatero told Parliament the average 5 percent reduction starting in June is part of a cost-cutting plan, first announced Sunday, that also includes a suspension in automatic inflation-adjustments for retirement pensions, a drop in overseas aid, a reduction in government investment and elimination next year of a euro2,500 ($3,200) tax rebate for couples that have babies or adopt a child.

BTW, in Romania, the government cut government employees salaries by 25%!!!!!!!! Can you believe this? AND IT'S NOWHERE IN THE NEWS.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Yep social workers everywhere should have salaries cut by 50% the useless fecks.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   

yeah i have a thread on it and even here on ATS has gotten little attention... you thought they were raping the greeks, have a look at romania's austerity. www.abovetopsecret.com...

on a side note i was lookin at the local newspaper yesterday... i live in a new york and the two headlines were about gov. patterson forcing state workers to have 1 day furloughs which means they are now working 4-days a week instead of 5 and it saves the state something like billions a year er sumthin.. and the other headline i cant remember but my first thoughts were of greece and romania... new york and california are on the frontlines of financial disaster in the states... www.theithacajournal.com...

[edit on 12-5-2010 by TheCoffinman]

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Protesters attempt to storm Irish parliament

Police say officers staffing the wrought-iron gates drew batons and forced back several dozen protesters. They said the protesters' injuries were minor and none were arrested.

Tens of billions' worth of dud property loans are being transferred from five Irish banks to a new government-run "bad bank." The government also has bought multi-billion stakes in Allied Irish Banks and Bank of Ireland.

new topics

top topics

<< 644  645  646    648  649  650 >>

join