It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "up-to-the-minute Market Data" thread

page: 649
<< 646  647  648    650  651  652 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by HimWhoHathAnEar

Is funny even my husband bought two guns las year, but still while people are arming themselves the crap that goes in congress is not been stopped by the people.

I know is been protest going on, but propaganda and the corporate media has kept the protest away from cameras so the rest of the nation doesn't knows that somebody cares.

[edit on 12-5-2010 by marg6043]

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by DangerDeath

Oh, my, you just gave me a Deja vu in my memory line of my college times, yes I took history of the world, I remember exactly how civilizations were created.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Yeah, but like I said before, 'We ain't there yet.' This ain't no Greece or UK their dealing with. When they break a 100 trillion worth of promises, it's not gonna go over well.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I gotta agree, perhaps the world of finance need's some independent thinkers, like this Candidate for Colorado's Governship, and maybe someday, if he wishes, a possible candidate for the Presidency, here in this video....

www.9news.com...

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   
But you see what they are doing with numbers? Billion is now a small number. They flood us with numbers until they mean nothing anymore. That's what they are doing.

It's gonna be something else. Something more basic than numbers.

"With or without you..."

Masses of people are contained within some smurfish ideas, like democracy, for instance. It has lost all meaning and its appeal is just a pretense, a faint hope. The promise of it is gone. The fact is, those idle-minded criminals change political systems out of their idleness, and then create a whole science about it, a sea or flood into which masses drown. People are not used to thinking creatively and they get sticky, like in bitumen swamps.

The political system doesn't exist any more. It's one huge, drifting, opaque and dim broken hologram. Nobody is attending to it. The king and the court are evacuating as we speak.

Look for the unexpected. Like this new thread, for instance: www.abovetopsecret.com...

This is a complete overhaul of perception. As we are stuck with visions we are used to, a new and completely unbelievable paradigm is building up.

Over the next few years, molecular nanotechnology and the number-crunching abilities of quantum computing will enable humans and human/machines to redesign their bodies and brains to increase efficiency until they both morph into a replica of each other. At that time, society may consider both machines and humans as “transhumans.”

How is your AK47 going to help you against the nanitoides?

Nanitoid piglets will suckle fusion plasma...

"Transhumans" is only too nicely put

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   
I think this is the biggest story of the week...

EU wants to vet national budgets

When the people's representatives don't even control the national budget, THAT MEANS YOU'RE IN A DICTATORSHIP.

Well that and the trillion bailout...
And the 175 billion US deficit in April... when tax returns are coming in... IMO May or June will show a 400 billion deficit... March was 333 billion...

Individual Income Tax down 21.5% compared to last year!!! Insane. National defense up 17% (so much for peace president), Medicare up 39.4% (and that is with Washington cutting medicare payments to doctors by 20% MWAHAHAHAHA)..

The US is screwed... Around 2008, the US debt grew at about 2 billion/day... now it's at 5.3 billion/day... in 2012 what will it be? 12 billion/day? 12 billion/day is ONLY 4.4 trillion of new debt per year!

Well if the US falls to the IMF, it will be higher than that!

1.6 million layoffs planned for July 15 from US government jobs... this is gonna be ATROCIOUS.

Yeah the US TROOPS ARE RETREATING BECAUSE OUR TROOPS ARE SUPERIOR! - Baghdad Bob... I meant Bernanke!

But eh, don't worry! Tax credits on homes are coming down to an end...so less money will go out...but the housing market will sink down the well...and put millions more underwater...

Bush tax cuts will expire too. So more people will leave america!

And VAT and Carbon taxes will be passed! Don't you worry!
1 in 8 americans on food stamps sure is good too!

I think we'll have to invent a new word to describe how the situation is... FUBAR ain't cutting it no more.

Maybe... The economy is BERNANKED!

[edit on 13-5-2010 by Vitchilo]

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 03:56 AM
link   
I think your right Fubar isnt good enough to describe the state of it anymore, even fubar is fubared lol

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 05:07 AM
link   
So I'm curious, when will the world care about any of this? I live in canada, and nobody that I know, even mentions the economy anymore. It's something that goes unnoticed. So when will the apparently bad economy affect the average joe? 2015? And what consequences will there be? Should I just take money out of the bank? Or are we talking about the completely collapse of the monetary system, making money worthless? Is that even possible? Would that mean I don't have to pay debts anymore? As you can tell I'm not very smart when it comes to all this stuff, I do all sorts of reading about the economy, but I can never tell whats what, they say its bad, yet they say its in recovery. It's like punching myself in the face with both fists, which stories do I believe? From what I've gathered, the world wide economy is pretty much screwed, but I still don't really know what the means. What is a worst case scenario?

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by xxshadowfaxx

Worst case scenario is stagflation. Which means salaries going down or staying the same, while inflation even hyperinflation kicks in....which is happening in regards to food.

That means the average purchasing power goes down. For every dollar you earn, you can buy less.

Worst case scenario is all governments defaulting, IMF taking over, that means unelected bankers control your entire economy and you can't vote them out of office. That means very high taxes and NO SERVICES. That means no pension for anybody. That means millions homeless. That means you work for the bankers. That means we're back to the feudal ages.

This is already happening in the US. Cities are firing cops, closing schools, stop building roads, reducing services...while at the same time raising taxes.

Worst case scenario is like being like Detroit, but everywhere. 40% unemployment rate, crime everywhere, high taxes, no services, rising prices, oil at 10-12$/gallon... but worst. Since Detroit hasn't seen the dollar collapse yet, nor hyperinflation.

It's hell. We'll be like a mix of Iraq, Detroit and Haiti. And if it last for years, which it probably will, remember that Japan has been in a ``recession`` for almost 20 years now... the infrastructure will die... roads, water, sewers, electricity... not to mention that the others in the world, China mostly, will use that crisis to expand, if it's not overthrown by it's own people.

And this scenario could be even worse if civil war breaks out.

And for the timeline... Faber says that within a year China is cooked. Other analysts say that the Eurozone is cooked within 6 months. And for the US, within a year. Canada will die as soon (within a few weeks) as the US dies.

[edit on 13-5-2010 by Vitchilo]

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   
BWT war is breaking out in Bangkok right now.

There's reports of gunfire and explosions.

The government said they were gonna use armored vehicules against protesters today... so this is it...

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Yes that is what I am trying to tell other people in thread about the EU bailout the nations involved have to give away their rights to government independently that is the take over of NWO, then the people are nothing but servants.

When we pay the Taxes we owned this year, that check was cashed within days, you can tell how desperate the rats are for tax payer money

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   

That is way my husband is facing right now, less income means less taxable income but for the administration they are creating or preserving jobs, the irony and the joke played against the people.

High pay jobs have to take cuts in order to preserve the jobs.

But then again if you are an union worker Obama has a bailout coming for you so you don't lost a penny of you high income job

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Here more on the slow down fall of Americas sovereignty, the entire world should raise up and fight the corrupted governments that are raping their nations from their wealth.

The economist Nouriel Roubini says easy money, large deficits and weak reforms could cause another crisis in only 2-3 years.

www.economyincrisis.org...

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Worst case scenario is all governments defaulting, IMF taking over, that means unelected bankers control your entire economy and you can't vote them out of office. That means very high taxes and NO SERVICES. That means no pension for anybody. That means millions homeless. That means you work for the bankers. That means we're back to the feudal ages.

And what kind of economy is that?

Ups! You answered the question

Society (infrastructure) is the condition for supporting huge number of people.
Once back to feudalism, reduction of people will be tremendous.
If this is their "plan" then it will be worse than biblical Flood.

It seems to be true that man is social animal - animal which can only survive in pen, until its turn to be slaughtered comes.

I think that the whole idea of Rambo (by Silvester Stalone) is now clear. His disappointment with society (as in the last Rambo movie) is very clearly explained. In his last, fourth movie, the society is what he envisioned as is happening in Myanmar. Total terror. And total stupidity, impotence and helplessness of those social "enthusiasts" who are fighting for "human rights".

Since I'm pretty sure that TPTB have no brain power to think of anything decent, I agree with you. We are going back to feudalism and beyond.

Another film which is very good, with Rutger Hauer, Flesh+Blood, in feudal Europe, laid off mercenaries roam the plagued world

The film Last Valley also comes to mind

The Wild Bunch, too...

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

Here more on the slow down fall of Americas sovereignty, the entire world should raise up and fight the corrupted governments that are raping their nations from their wealth.

The economist Nouriel Roubini says easy money, large deficits and weak reforms could cause another crisis in only 2-3 years.

www.economyincrisis.org...

The world will rise, but nobody knows exactly what to do...

You can't beat the existing implanted and conditioned corruption.

In the long, historical, run, social experiment (society) is a total failure.

Time for spiritual revolution. And, no leaders this time.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

That is way my husband is facing right now, less income means less taxable income but for the administration they are creating or preserving jobs, the irony and the joke played against the people.

High pay jobs have to take cuts in order to preserve the jobs.

But then again if you are an union worker Obama has a bailout coming for you so you don't lost a penny of you high income job

Creating a new, communist elite.

North Korea comes to mind.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Once the US government is overthrown, it should send tens of millions of guns to the civilian population in Europe, central and south America so they can rise up and overthrow those sons of a gun.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo

Once the US government is overthrown, it should send tens of millions of guns to the civilian population in Europe, central and south America so they can rise up and overthrow those sons of a gun.

Where did I read just yesterday, America is sending enormous quantities of weapons to Pakistan! A few weeks ago, someone here on ATS mentioned huge shipping of weapons from American ports. Now we know where it went.

Here in the Balkans, no problem. Lots of weapons, and once America shows weakness, there will be another bloody revision of history

Long time ago (during the eighties) I noticed the idleness of the "tourist/entertaining civilization" and predicted its fall. The vacuum of easygoing and entertaining contents is prevalent and the the real structure melts down (like from "molecular acid" of an Alien).

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   
And in the markets, gold to pull back from early week rallies what is going on? I am no sure but this is happening as we speak. . .

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
CNBC are high as hell. They just said that they expect Europe to have double digit growth in GDP this year!

They really have GOOD DRUGS there... Send me a kilo of that!

new topics

top topics

<< 646  647  648    650  651  652 >>

join