It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Navy SEAL and demolitions expert Jesse Ventura: U.S. Government Carried Out 9/11

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
For the second time in two months, former Vietnam Navy SEAL and Minnesota governor Jesse Ventura appears on the Howard Stern show and says that 9/11 was an inside job. Ventura claims that all his Navy demolition team friends agree that the WTC buildings were brought down by controlled demolition and that WTC7 in particular proves their allegations:

Let's see, will the debunkers try to discredit Ventura and the Navy SEALS or their demolition knowledge?

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Yep....Jessie is saying what I thought of when I saw the buldings come down....DEMO...

By who I do not know but as I have posted before kerosene does not melt steel....

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   

BBC Anchor Who Reported on WTC7 Collapse Early Agrees There May Be a ‘Conspiracy’

Aaron Dykes
Jones Report

April 25, 2008

Members of We Are Change UK questioned ex-BBC reporter Phil Hayton about the early reporting of WTC 7’s collapse during a speaking appearance.

Hayton failed to recollect even being in the studio on the day of 9/11– at first– but then recalls the situation when it is described in detail, including the actions of Jane Standley, who reported the collapse some 26 minutes in advance with WTC Building 7 still visible in the background.

"A lot of eyebrows were raised," We Are Change reporters point out in summary, because many saw it as a clear controlled demolition, including a number of engineers.

Hayton responded, pointing out that he was not aware of the situation with WTC 7. "This sounds so significant– I’m just amazed I didn’t know about this… This is completely news to me."

"So, is there no official explanation?" Hayton further probed.

We Are Change continues to explain the delayed NIST report on WTC 7 as well as the response from a BBC editor who claimed 9/11 tapes were "lost" in a ‘cock-up.’

"I sense that you think there’s a conspiracy here– but you might be right," Hayton concluded.

www.infowars.com...

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenFleece

Jessie "the body?"

Discredit HIM? Why? He did it himself.

Where are these NAVY seals?

How many NAVY seals have Demo'd 110 story skyscrapers?

Actually how many NAVY seals have demo'd a ...lets say... 20 story building?

Where are these SEALS? What are their credentials?

Oh.. Golden.. when will you respond to my post on the 40 Smoking Guns?

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Speaking of discredit -- look, it's the 24/7 professional debunker who claims he only posts from 8-10 on weeknights.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Where are these SEALS? What are their credentials

I don't know if you are joking?
But here is a link.

The United States Navy Sea, Air and Land Forces, commonly known as the US Navy SEALs, are the Special Operations Forces of the U.S. Navy, employed in direct action and special reconnaissance operations. SEALs are also capable of employing unconventional warfare, foreign internal defense, and counter-terrorism missions
en.wikipedia.org...

edit...UDT12 was the Governers team...also Seal 1

[edit on 29-7-2008 by whiteraven]

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by whiteraven

Ok, where on the Wikipedia pages does it show they are experts on Controlled Demolitions of skyscrapers.

That was not my question.

I was asking WHO are the Navy SEALS Jessie is talking about?

What are THEIR credentials?

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Hundreds of 9/11 NYPD, EMT's and rescue personnel heard a demolition countdown and bombs:

9/11 First Responder Heard WTC 7 Demolition Countdown

Former Air Force Special Operations for Search and Rescue expert witnessed officials attempt to conceal planned nature of demolition

Paul Joseph Watson

Prison Planet

Thursday, September 13, 2007

A 9/11 first responder has gone on the record to describe how he heard a demolition-style countdown precede the collapse of WTC 7, eyewitness testimony that dovetails with other EMT's and rescue personnel who were also told that Building 7 was going to be "brought down".

Earlier this year, we reported on the testimony of an anonymous EMT named Mike who told Loose Change producer Dylan Avery that hundreds of emergency rescue personnel were told over bullhorns that Building 7, a 47 story skyscraper adjacent the twin towers that was not hit by a plane yet imploded symmetrically later in the afternoon on 9/11, was about to be "pulled" and that a 20 second radio countdown preceded its collapse.
That account was backed up by another ground zero rescue worker who went on the record with her full name. Volunteer EMT Indira Singh described to a radio show how she learned that WTC 7 was going to be "brought down" and the context was clear that it was to be deliberately demolished.

In addition, former NYPD officer Craig Bartmer described hearing bombs tear down the building as he fled the collapse.

Now another ground zero first responder has shed more light on how he heard the countdown moments before attempting to escape the collapse of Building 7 as a stampede ensued.

Former Air Force Special Operations for Search and Rescue expert, Kevin McPadden traveled to ground zero completely of his own accord and spent the next four days searching through the rubble and nearby buildings for survivors.

In a speech given at this week's 9/11 truth events in New York City, McPadden describes the shocking details of what he witnessed shortly before WTC 7 imploded into its own footprint.

Watch the 4-minute video: WTC 7 DEMOLITION COUNTDOWN WITNESS

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
UD12 was formed in WW2 as a Naval demolition unit.

Have you ever hung steel or cut steel?

Have you ever rigged or have you ever worked in demo?

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Jesse Ventura served with UDT12.

en.wikipedia.org...

Sounds like his team demos a LOT of underwater buildings. That swim to the top floors of WTC7 must have been agonizing.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenFleece
Let's see, will the debunkers try to discredit Ventura and the Navy SEALS or their demolition knowledge?

Turns out both! What a surprise that the professional debunkers who are always lurking in the shadows 24/7, have NO qualifications to analyze or comment on anything and never post ANYWHERE on ATS except for their pathetic 9/11 debunking attempts.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   
It wasn't brought down by demolition,this nonsense has been debunked more times than ive had hot dinners...please stop the charade...

[edit on 29-7-2008 by Lethil]

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Speaking of discredit -- look, it's the 24/7 professional debunker who claims he only posts from 8-10 on weeknights.

Working for the NWO pays time and a 1/2 for any extra shifts worked.

thanks for noticing.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Sounds like his team demos a LOT of underwater buildings. That swim to the top floors of WTC7 must have been agonizing.
reply to post by gavron

lol...

They practice on land before they go deep.

Underwater demo is more of a challenge then standard stuff. lol

Have you ever worked in demo?

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThroatYogurt

Ok, where on the Wikipedia pages does it show they are experts on Controlled Demolitions of skyscrapers.

That was not my question.

I was asking WHO are the Navy SEALS Jessie is talking about?

What are THEIR credentials?

This has always been the question of the day. Quite frankly, I have to agree. We can't accept blindly the statements of anybody anymore because of all of the suspicians that have been thrown on everything.

I'm not a skeptic of 911 anymore. Anyone who has read my posts know this. I have worked on designs and such for buildings and I have seen a few demolitions. What makes an expert on this subject? Because I have seen experts come in on both sides of this argument.

It comes down to credentials. To me, I have serious questions about the collapses that have YET to be explained. The NIST reports and Poopular Mechanics descriptions of what took place in order to cause the collapses have serious holes.

I just want the truth. Period. Yet it still doesn't happen.

Again, it comes down to credentials. What has Jesse Ventura done to make you doubt him? What has he done to prove that he is not trustworthy? What? Become an independant governor and surprise the 'supreme' parties? Is that reason enough to doubt him?

I don't think so. Present some valid reasons to doubt him and I will look at them and make my own decision. So far I have found nothing. He served this country well and I will not talk badly of him. He is a hero.

I am sick and tired of people trying to destroy the credibility of past hero's for this nation simply because they think something fishy happened on 911. Well, I think something fishy happened and I believe with my whole being that we have been lied to about the events that took place by our leaders or at least certain people in place.

We need to stop trying to belittle these people that simply want answers. There is a reason he believes what he does.

I believe those buildings fell way too fast and way too organized for it to be a collapse due to failure. Failure would have had the top of tower 2 falling off to the side instead of tilting to the side and then being pulled back in line and straight down.

WTC7 would have collapsed to one side, the damaged side, instead evenly and in one organized movement. Sorry, I don't buy it and anyone who REALLY watches the collapses won't buy it either.

Just give me a REAL explanation. The ones given on this site on MANY different threads have not provided anything substantial to prove that it wasn't DEMO.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenFleece

Golden..

What is their demolition knowledge when it comes to demo'ing a sky scraper?

Has Jessie every demo'd a building? Has his friends?

Thanks,

:TY:

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I like the way the video misrepresents what he was saying at the end. I think he was about to say "you may be right, but I don't think so".

One other thing I noted about the video interview with the correspondent is that she doesn't mention the collapse of WTC 7. This might not have been live and could have been repeated from an earlier link, on purpose or by accident.

Also, isn't it more likely that the BBC had reports saying there was a possibility the WTC 7 building might be weakened and may collapse at any minute, which they then got a bit mixed up and got their report wrong? It must have been a manic day for them.

Also, I'd imagine if the main damage to the building was from debris (?) then this would be at ground level and so could possibly imitate a controlled explosion. The expert they had on wasn't told BEFORE he reviewed the tape that this was on Sept 11th. He'd basically been primed to give the right answer then he was told the truth.

I still find this really interesting but this video isn't really very useful for the reasons I've mentioned. I'd like to read up a bit more and see if I can find anything a little less biased. That may not be so easy though!

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by dariousg
What has Jesse Ventura done to make you doubt him? What has he done to prove that he is not trustworthy? What?

I want to know what knowledge and or experience he has in the demolition industry. He was a NAVY seal. That in itself does not credit OR discredit him in anyway.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThroatYogurt

Working for the NWO pays time and a 1/2 for any extra shifts worked.

thanks for noticing.

We notice all your lies.

Now why don't you tell us YOUR credentials (beyond professional liar) for commenting on people like Jesse Ventura who've done the research and know what they're talking about?

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Jessie was part of a demo team...yes he has been part of building demo's....

If your a Seal you get to play with stuff that goes boom.

I love his JFK comment because it was JFK that put the SEALS on the map!

Hang on to your gun Throat Yogart...that may be the only thing you have that goes boom lol..just kidding brother..(you may not get the joke or the reference..this is my rifle...this is my gun)

Anyways..yea these guys like to blow stuff up.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join