It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Navy SEAL and demolitions expert Jesse Ventura: U.S. Government Carried Out 9/11

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I am an American,

I love my country and I want to believe that she is righteous in all she does. I would not besmirch her openly without definitive proof. What is being proposed is so horrific that it goes so far beyond evil, that "IF" it happened the way Gov Ventura is now starting to support then this country has truly become the tool of evil and it is the precursor to Armageddon and the destruction of the free world. For this to be true and to be kept such a deep secret means that the powers that made it happen are way too strong for anyone to stop and well out of the reach of the theorist that would post here.

I can't help but to compare this to a man who has been accused of molesting a child. He is vilified and demonized. He becomes a pariah to his peers, family, community, and friends. The thought of him becomes disgusting and any who knew him can't bear to even think upon him. Maybe that he didn’t do it isn’t really important. Even if he could somehow prove his innocents he would forever be marked. But what if the scenario that was contrived was so twisted that he could never exonerate himself. What if he is never proven guilty? What then? Does it really matter?

I for one have my doubt about the intentions of those who without proof would cry such a horrific thing. I know that we as American are supposed to be able to believe whatever we wish and never be considered to be UN American no matter what we say or act upon.

BUTTTTT!
I have my doubts that a true lover of this nation would believe a discussion of this nature without such overwhelming proof as to just about be UN deniable. I believe that if someone tends to glom onto such theories so readily that the burden of proof becomes twisted and impossible to defend against is not a believer in this country. I feel that they are actually looking for and maybe even longing for this kind of thing to be real. Even if they were handed the "truth" would they evr believe it?

I do question your patriotism. Not because your mind is "OPEN" to the truth. Rather it would seem you’re open to a reality that actually paints the picture you want. Who are you out there in this country that can shout MOLESTER so easily? Who are you that seem to want this kind of thing to be true? If we are really doomed as a nation as a lot of people like to spout here (American and Non Americans alike), then I believe it is you who are to blame for bringing it to its end. If that is your goal then you are a powerful enemy.

I have to believe you’re wrong. I have to give America the benefit of the doubt. I grew up to love this nation and everything it has stood for. I have served this nation in uniform for 18 years. I have given myself to the thought of her greatness. It saddens me to see this kind of thing going on. If you’re not positive of this accusation and you’re feeding the fires of discontent, then shame on you.

If you do not love this country be you Liberal or conservative. Do you really have to tear her down? If you truly hate her couldn’t you just leave? If there is a country you do love or even like, couldn’t you just become a citizen of that country? Do you have to accuse my country of such horrendous things?

I don’t believe you.... I refuse to believe you.

Will

[edit on 29-7-2008 by William Marshal]

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by wrathchild
I'm no wtc7 debunk-er... trust me

Sure, we trust you!

Why don't you tell us YOUR qualifications to be passing judgment on anyone or anything?

Maybe you're that expert NIST has been looking for to explain how WTC7 collapsed?

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I bet if Boy George said that 9-11 was Bush's plan, the liberals would hold him up as an expert in controlled demolition of skyscrapers.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by William Marshal

Very moving and patriotic. But you fail to make a distinction between America and the criminal neocon cabal that hijacked it.

You'd probably have a hard time believing that FDR knew everything about Pearl Harbor in advance, Prescott Bush helped finance the Nazis, Gulf of Tonkin never happened, or the false-flag "Operation Northwoods" terrorist plan to frame Cuba was signed off by all the Joint Chiefs of Staff.

But they're all true.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenFleece

I'm not an expert

Maybe we can all hang on the "Undertaker" words on the after-life.
I'm sure hulk hogan can be a mod on ATS on the relgious forum because he told us to take our vitamins and say our prayers.

Just look at the man's resume ffs.... don't be a "mark"

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Wow, Jesse Ventura said it just like that. He said something almost similar with his ATS Mix intereview, and he answered the question I asked about Blackwater being in Iraq, he said they have no business being there.

Jesse even doesn't believe the JFK story. WOW!!!

[edit on 29-7-2008 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Omg and Jessie Ventura is an expert, and he is so high up in the goverment he is going to know everything, this guy is a freak, the state he represents is a freak. There is nothing credible about a guy who faked his whole career. He is an actor and is having withdrawls from being out of the limelight of wrestling and needs to find a way back in,,,and he found one with all the loony conspiracy guys.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   

I'm not an expert

Maybe we can all hang on the "Undertaker" words on the after-life.
I'm sure hulk hogan can be a mod on ATS on the relgious forum because he told us to take our vitamins and say our prayers.

Just look at the man's resume ffs.... don't be a "mark"

Wow, you must really not get it.

Jesse "The Body" Ventura was formerly a Navy SEAL, where he BLEW STUFF UP!!!

He knows a thing or two about explosives.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   

I stated what I am an expert on.

I consider myself, I guess as a "truther"

It's Mr. Ventura's motives. That's all... ex-pro-wrestler, plumber for the last 18 yrs. I can answer any questions as an expert on these subjects only.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

DUDE,are you not paying attention? He was not a SEAL, he might not even have been UDT. Regardless, there are very few people that have the knowledge and experience to destroy not 1, not 2 ,but 3 VERY large structures. I still to this day find it very odd that the buildings fell straight down upon themselves. If I hadn't seen the planes with my own eyes I would naturally assume that there were explosive packages at various places in the towers and they were initiated, bring the buildings down in a somewhat controlled fashion. BTW jet fuel WILL NOT damage steel when ignited on it. PERIOD. And before anyone asks, YES, I do have a limited knowledge of the applications of high explosives. Very limited I admit but more than most. But I must re-iterate, jet fuel would not degrade the structural steel enough to cause catastrophic failure.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   
James George Janos ---his REAL name, was on active duty for 3yrs, 1970-1973 as an under-water demolition expert.

After that, and self-admitted steroid use he became a pro-wrestler for the next 25 yrs. Dressed himself in boas and wore feminine apparel to the ring. Then later became an announcer for the WWF.

A true Navy Seal.

3 yrs of UNDERWATER explosive experience makes him an engineer and a demolition expert of 1000+ foot buildings.???????

Maybe if a beaver damn was demolished in northern Saskatewan I'd seek his expert advise.
Perhaps if a crooked referee didn't notice the foreign object that the Iron Sheik had in his wrestling tights... I call Jesse for some expert commentary

[edit on 29-7-2008 by wrathchild]

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   

James George Janos ---his REAL name, was on active duty for 3yrs, 1970-1973 as an under-water demolition expert.

After that, and self-admitted steroid use he became a pro-wrestler for the next 25 yrs. Dressed himself in boas and wore feminine apparel to the ring. Then later became an announcer for the WWF.

A true Navy Seal.

Whatever else you had said there isn't relevant.

The man knows these things, and knows people who know how to do it as well.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by wrathchild

Nope, you are absolutley wrong buddy, being a udt guy does not make you a navy seal. And in no way does that make him an engineer, not even close. Just because he can plant a package on the hull of a ship does not make him an expert in demolishing huge buildings. The people who are in the buisness of taking down old buildings are engineers and they had to go to school for a long time to be able to do that. 3 years in the military does not make you even remotely qualified to handle a job like that. The only thing it proves is that he can hold his breath under water for a little longer than most.

link   
Anyone seen 9/11 Mysteries? (Google Video has the whole 1.5 hours). On the part where they mention WTC 7, they repeatedly show the video of the tell-tale crimp (or kink or whatever) in the middle. Watch when the building first starts to fall. One can see the crimp very clearly. A crimp is plainly, unequivocally indicative of ALL CDs. NO exceptions. To me that's the slam-dunk, case-closed item on the obvious CD of WTC 7. If Ventura is supposedly a demolition expert, I'm sure he knows about that crimp. Or I feel pretty certain that he otherwise knows about it.

link   

Originally posted by GoldenFleece

Very moving and patriotic. But you fail to make a distinction between America and the criminal neocon cabal that hijacked it.

You'd probably have a hard time believing that FDR knew everything about Pearl Harbor in advance, Prescott Bush helped finance the Nazis, Gulf of Tonkin never happened, or the false-flag "Operation Northwoods" terrorist plan to frame Cuba was signed off by all the Joint Chiefs of Staff.

But they're all true.

I think the enemies of this country are very good at twisting truths and seasoning them with lies.

I'm not saying we have always been saints. At times we more than likely have taken the low road.

OK if the "neocons" did what your alluding to, How many people did it take? Are they all on board with the nocon Cabal? Is there not one person who did this that has any kind of consience? The thought is staggering. These men who according to you would have done this are that good at keeping it secret? Their wives and husbands, Brothers and sisters, Sons and daughters? Not one slip?

I would like to know one thing really. When George and Cheney are retired and nothing comes of any of this. They just fade away like all other neocon and neolib presidents. Will you recant this traitorous speak? At what point do you say I guess I was wrong? And would you appologize to this nation for what you've done?

ever?

Will

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpartanKingLeonidas

A true Navy Seal.

Whatever else you had said there isn't relevant.

The man knows these things, and knows people who know how to do it as well.

I love your name Spartan, Great king and awesome history.

I can see by your ATS points you've been around a while so nothing I say will have any effect. But here's my 2 cents.

It seems that your response could be translated, Dont let the truth get in the way of a good story!

Will

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by William Marshal
OK if the "neocons" did what your alluding to, How many people did it take? Are they all on board with the nocon Cabal? Is there not one person who did this that has any kind of consience? The thought is staggering. These men who according to you would have done this are that good at keeping it secret? Their wives and husbands, Brothers and sisters, Sons and daughters? Not one slip?

Some have said as few as 20 or 30.

Why don't you take a look at the 130+ Senior Military, Intelligence Service, Law Enforcement, and Government Officials, the 500+ Engineers and Architects, the 120+ Pilots and Aviation Professionals, the 260+ Professors, 210+ 9/11 Survivors and Family Members, or the 140+ Artists, Entertainers, and Media Professionals who have serious questions and allegations about 9/11:

patriotsquestion911.com...

I know you don't want this to be true. None of us do. But we're not the traitors for pointing it out. As Bruce Springsteen says, "silence is unpatriotic."

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lethil
It wasn't brought down by demolition,this nonsense has been debunked more times than ive had hot dinners...please stop the charade...

[edit on 29-7-2008 by Lethil]

If by debunked you mean Bush saying, "It was terrorists," then yes, more times than i've had hot dinners as well...

oh and I love how people just say, "this has been debunked," without offering any other information.
Scared to show your debunk claims in fear that we will debunk them right back?
or are two line posts your fortiori

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   

No, that's not quite what it means. If you read some of the threads in the signature below this post, you'll see I do research into the process of Government corruption, lies, and backstabbing.

The one thing I see Bush as an expert in when it comes to politics, government corruption, lies, and backstabbing.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by spookjr
The people who are in the buisness of taking down old buildings are engineers and they had to go to school for a long time to be able to do that. 3 years in the military does not make you even remotely qualified to handle a job like that.

Actually, I've corresponded with Stacey at CDI (Controlled Demolitions Inc.) and she told me that it's all family who do this sort of work. None of which are engineers. I inquired because I am an engineer and actually think demolitions would be cool career. She pretty much told me fat chance unless I'm family or know someone. I'll dig up the e-mail if need be.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join