It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Navy SEAL and demolitions expert Jesse Ventura: U.S. Government Carried Out 9/11

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by whiteraven

So are you saying that the charges sat on the support columns for 8 years and not one person ever saw them or if they did, did not question their presence?
No offense but that seems a little far fetched.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Interesting read on Jesse. Is he a liar? Hmmmm.

www.cursor.org...

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I have seen some videos, and read some material on the "inside job" conspiracy theory, but perhaps I'll have to dig deeper into this, interesting stuff.

Honestly I still don't know I buy it. It doesn't make sense. If you wanted a reason to start a war, there are many easier ways to go about it. And there are many things I've read that just don't make sense to me. A couple reporters said a building collapsed before it did. This is suspicious why? Two reporters got wires crossed with their folks in the field, I'm not surprised. Buildings collapsed, that one was on fire, they could have made the mistake of linking the two and making an erroneous report.

Why would a reporter have inside knowledge? That makes no sense at all. To make a report that it had collapsed would indicate that they knew it was going to do so, and were ready to report this. Why would some BBC station know this? Why would our government let any news station know? It doesn't make any sense. This obviously would be something they'd want very quiet. It makes no sense to me at all, that they would tell news stations about it beforehand. It makes much more sense that in all the confusion, a couple reporters screwed up their stories.

And why collapse that building at all? If I were trying to make a statement that we need to start a war on terror, I'd think the two largest buildings in NYC and the Pentagon would suffice. There is no point to the smaller building. It doesn't make their case any stronger at any rate.

There seems to be too many holes, and too many leaps of logic that folks are making in many parts of this story. Even though folks SAW a jumbo jet flying at the Pentagon (one guy had to drop to the ground to avoid being hit by an engine), including AA marks, people claim it was a missle. How you make that leap in logic astounds me.

Jesse, as much as I respect the guy as a "I will change things if I decide to run for congress" sort of person, isn't what I'd call the most reliable person out there. Ex-steroid user, ex-wrestler, an avid entertainer (i.e. he knows how to drum up attention and get noticed), he isn't something I'd bet my car on as a reliable source of info.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Jessie also told me Wrestling is real

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ThroatYogurt

Ah! I see you have all the answers, what brought building 7 down?

Please in your own words what proof do "you" have how building 7 came down.

Your proof ThroatYogurt?

I see you mostly post only in the 911 threads, telling everyone our Government is telling us the truth lol.

Have you wone anyone over yet? With the Government conspiracies theories.

I dont see anyone jumping on your bandwagon.

Is it your goal to railroad a thread close and you have the last words?
So in the future some one else pull the thread up about any of the 911 topic that have died, because you ran everyone off with your delusionl Government Conspiracies theories and belittling and insulting anyone who dose not believe in your twisted views.

I have see you spin topic like the talking heads on TV, thats why I dont watch TV anymore. they are full of liers, all are paid to lie to distort truth and to spin stories.

ThroatYogurt are you one of these people?

I dont believe I have ever seen You asking questions about 911... strange isn't it.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ViewFromTheStars
Like I said, I'm sure the readers of the thread can make draw their own conclusions about Prof Steven Jones.

I don't think we've strayed too far off topic. Nice try though.

Not "trying" anything. Where in the OP does it speak of Prof. Jones?

BTW TY, remember all the so called scientist who said we would never fly? Please don't make me hold you hand on that one.

Um... apples to apples here please. Trust me, I'm not the one that needs their hand held.

There are also MULTITUDES of other credible scientists who -also- share Prof. Jones views.. have they all automatically discredited themselves?

Well I suggest you start a new thread and list time and their credentials. I will be more than happy to join you in a discussion about them there.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Leapass

First off those buildings didnt free fall. You can see debris falling faster then the building itself. Second there was extensive damage on building 7. www.911myths.com... My advice is do your own research. It took me 2 minutes to find there was indeed a extreme amount of damage and fires in building 7 that day.
from tide88

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by cashlink

Cash... we are here to discuss Jessie "the body" Ventura and his buddies.

I NEVER stated I had the answers to WTC-7. Please point out where I did.

Now, stay on topic.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Its you that is off topic!

Did I upset you, sorry if I did.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   

I ask you some Questions in the above post, do you care not to answered any of them?

I see you have already proven what I said earlier about your self.

Thank and have a great day.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Macphisto

www.cursor.org...

Follow this link above.
Has spent most of his life lying about his military service(never was a SEAL and never set foot in 'Nam.Got rich entertaining yokels in a fake wrestling show(circus act?).BS'ed the "good" folks of Minnesota to electing him Governor(aren't all politicians liars and fakes?) on the Reform party platform and generally didn't do anything good for the state that has had a long term effect.
Moved to Mexico so he could smoke pot,Cuban cigars and drink Tequila with his old biker buddies.
Yeah he is believable,NOT.
Heck, his name is not even Jesse Ventura it's Jim Janos.
Stop listening to this side show Circus act.

[edit on 29-7-2008 by calcoastseeker]

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lethil
It wasn't brought down by demolition,this nonsense has been debunked more times than ive had hot dinners...please stop the charade...

[edit on 29-7-2008 by Lethil]

are you kidding me? if they weren't brought down by controlled demolition.. then how may I ask did they come down so perfectly? and when the building architect said they were designed to withstand 2 jetliner impacts....

seriously.. the people who think 9/11 happened the way the Bush Adminstration says it did and DONT believe it was controlled demolition are laughable at this point.. none of you have a leg to stand on...

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by spookjr
reply to post by whiteraven

So are you saying that the charges sat on the support columns for 8 years and not one person ever saw them or if they did, did not question their presence?

and buildings that were designed to withstand 2 jet liner impacts and fell down perfect uniformly isn't far fetched? how about WTC7 coming down?

I just saw a documentary that deals with NO SPECULATIVE theory whats so ever.. no explosives in the building,,, no remote control planes.. just provable factual evidence that proves 9/11 was an inside job. it did it for me

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by spookjr

All exterior columns and core columns (except the exposed columns located in the elevator shafts) where encased with gypsum wall board (I have proven other materials were present also, but that's a different thread). Does it really seem so far fetched now that we know the columns were encased and could potentially hide what ever was attached to the column?

I can quote the NIST report where I get this information if need be. But, my advice to all is to research on your own.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThroatYogurt
reply to post by cashlink

Cash... we are here to discuss Jessie "the body" Ventura and his buddies.

I NEVER stated I had the answers to WTC-7. Please point out where I did.

Now, stay on topic.

yeah..... nice save........... lol it's all relevant because if one part of it is true then it gives the rest steam.. you dont have a leg to stand on dude.. besides the point of whether there was explosves or not is beside the point.. there are SO many OTHER aspects of the 9/11 tragedy that believers can not explain.. theres absolutely no way.. so even if you can prove or logically argue that there were no explosives... doesn't refute any 1 of the 10's of 20's of other points that CAN not and will never be proven to be true.... its all a lie and you need to wake up bro plain and simple

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I'm no wtc7 debunk-er... trust me

I'm with most of you

But Jesse is an ex-pro wrestler, he sees an "angle" and knows when to run with it.

An expert on demolition... that's debatable, an expert on self-promotion... that's a fact.

He's just painting this with a wrestling promoters brush, running a gimmick on all the "marks".

A few years in the military, or 30 yrs in pro-wrestling, you tell me what he's an expert on.

I'd perhaps use the plenty of other experts on wtc7 as an authority on what happened. Mr.Ventura is hardly someone who I'd quote on this matter.

[edit on 29-7-2008 by wrathchild]

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by wrathchild
I'm no wtc7 debunk-er... trust me

I'm with most of you

But Jesse is an ex-pro wrestler, he sees an "angle" and knows when to run with it.

An expert on demolition... that's debatable, an expert on self-promotion... that's a fact.

He's just painting this with a wrestling promoters brush, running a gimmick on all the "marks".

A few years in the military, or 30 yrs in pro-wrestling, you tell me what he's an expert on.

these are all very good points... well said

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I'm speaking from experience....
4 weeks in pro-wrestling school, 8 weeks as a pro-wrestler, and a 1-18 record, I am an expert on the subject.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Macphisto

www.cursor.org...

Just as I predicted in my original post, I knew the debunkers would spend most of their time trying to discredit Ventura instead of disproving what he says, because they can't.

They seem to have the answers that even NIST doesn't (I love ThroatYogurt's vow to become a truther if NIST doesn't deliver a report by the end of the year! Hey, what's seven years?!

The Naval Special Warfare Group makes no distinction between UDTs and SEALs. Their training and missions were identical.

Navy Fact File: Navy SEALs:

Today's SEAL (Sea, Air, Land) teams trace their history to the first group of volunteers selected from the Naval Construction Battalions (SeaBees) in the spring of 1943. These volunteers were organized into special teams called Navy Combat Demolition Units (NCDUs). The units were tasked with reconnoitering and clearing beach obstacles for troops going ashore during amphibious landings, and evolved into Combat Swimmer Reconnaissance Units.

The NCDUs distinguished themselves during World War II in both the Atlantic and Pacific theaters. In 1947, the Navy organized its first underwater offensive strike units. During the Korean Conflict, these Underwater Demolition Teams (UDTs) took part in the landing at Inchon as well as other missions including demolition raids on bridges and tunnels accessible from the water. They also conducted limited minesweeping operations in harbors and rivers.

During the 1960s, each branch of the armed forces formed its own counterinsurgency force. The Navy utilized UDT personnel to form separate units called SEAL teams. January 1962 marked the commissioning of SEAL Team ONE in the Pacific Fleet and SEAL Team TWO in the Atlantic Fleet. These teams were developed to conduct unconventional warfare, counter-guerilla warfare and clandestine operations in both blue and brown water environments.

Concurrently, Naval Operations Support Groups were formed to aid UDTs, SEALs, and two other unique units — Boat Support and Beach Jumpers — in administration, planning, research, and development. During the Vietnam War, UDTs performed reconnaissance missions and SEALs carried out numerous offensive operations. In 1967, the Naval Operations Support Groups were renamed Naval Special Warfare Groups (NSWGs) as involvement increased in limited conflicts and special operations.
In 1983, existing UDTs were redesignated as SEAL teams and/or SEAL Delivery Vehicle Teams and the requirement for hydrographic reconnaissance and underwater demolition became SEAL missions.

web.archive.org...://www.chinfo.navy.mil/navpalib/factfile/personnel/seals/seals.html

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   
The mere fact that Howard is giving Ventura a hearing on his show is important. The hard core on both sides of this issue have got their stories and are sticking to them, but Howard reaches a mass of people who don't usually have the time or interest to research something like 9/11. I think as the Bush "era" (it seems like an eon or age, really) passes the doubts about 9/11 will get more of a hearing in the mainstream media.

Kudos to Howard. FU Ba-ba-booey and Robin.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join