It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Navy SEAL and demolitions expert Jesse Ventura: U.S. Government Carried Out 9/11

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThroatYogurt

Originally posted by dariousg
What has Jesse Ventura done to make you doubt him? What has he done to prove that he is not trustworthy? What?

I want to know what knowledge and or experience he has in the demolition industry. He was a NAVY seal. That in itself does not credit OR discredit him in anyway.

Granted. I realize this. He has stated over and over that he believes those buildings were brought down with demolition. Why? Because of his experience with demolitions, no, probably not skyscrapers, and explosives, he has questions. With his experiences in office with being questioned by the CIA and such he knows full well that the government will go to any length to get what it feels is best for this country. Even if it means sacrifycing it's own in the process.

That's why he has questions.

I want to know what your expertise is on demolition that makes you so sure that it wasn't. Because I have been looking for that person for quite a few years now. Someone who can fill in the gaps of the 'reports' given on explaining the collapses.

I want someone to explain to me why 3 buildings fell as fast and as straight as they did with plenty of undamaged structure still supporting the damaged parts.

All I have gotten is speculation and rigged figures. Rigged to the absolute max and perfect scenario to start the collapse. So, even with that, it only starts the collapse. It still doesn't explain the absolute lack of resistance from the undamaged supports.

Sorry, it doesn't fly. We have been lied to. We did not test the damaged metal from any of the sites. Don't try to say we did because that is a lie. It was shipped out as quickly as possible.

There are too many lies involved with this event. This administration has been caught in many more lies since. What makes you believe that they would not lie about that day? About how it happened and why it happened?

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Anyone notice that ThroatYogurt never questions why NIST can't explain the collapse of WTC 7?

The only thing ThroatYogurt is capable of doing is claiming that he really doesn't post 24/7 -- only 8-10 on weeknights -- and questioning the credentials of people who have 1000X the experience he does.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenFleece
Anyone notice that ThroatYogurt never questions why NIST can't explain the collapse of WTC 7?

The only thing ThroatYogurt is capable of doing is claiming that he really doesn't post 24/7 -- only 8-10 on weeknights -- and questioning the credentials of people who have 1000X the experience he does.

The collapse of WTC 7 has already been explained numerous times on ATS...As for the official theory yes,not up to standard....hardly means they used demoltitions...

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lethil

The collapse of WTC 7 has already been explained numerous times on ATS...As for the official theory yes,not up to standard....hardly means they used demoltitions...

Oh, I see -- NIST can't explain it, but you can?

Be my guest...

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by dariousg
We can't accept blindly the statements of anybody anymore because of all of the suspicians that have been thrown on everything.

And yet, when a guy with some demo experience says what you all want to hear, there is no questioning it at all.

And no answers at all as to whather or not he has the experience in demo'ing buildings like this, nor if he has any knowledge at all of the subject.

This is just a pathetic appeal to authority fallacy. Expertise must be shown before his word should be taken as anything meaningful.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I used to dislike Jessie Ventura but now I'm garnering quite a bit of respect for the man. His experience is easy to substantiate, just have to search it out. Simple enough. Looks like some here refuse to do that and would rather bleat garbage based on assumption.

The thing about all this that saddens me the most is building 7. It is now a litmus test before I discuss anything with anyone about 911. I simply ask them if they have seen building 7 collapse...(Many don't even know it did on 911) and then I ask if it looked like a controlled demolition and based on their answer determines much.

Basically, if you watch building 7 collapse and don't even suspect CD? You are firmly girded with a very dangerous delusion.

Not to get off topic but the point I'm trying to make is that it doesn't even take a NAVY SEAL with CD EXPERIENCE to see the CD potential on 911.

Like I said. Sad.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenFleece

I have a few question for anyone/everyone.
1. Explosives like C-4, Semtex,PETN and ANFO, leave easily identifiable chemical residue. Did no one ever test any of the debris for these chemicals? The chemical fingerprints would have been relatively easy to find, like at Oklahoma City.
2. Controlled demolition on buildings the size of the Twin Towers requires months of preparation. Steel supporting structures must be cut partially with acetylene/oxygen torches ALL OVER THE PLACE. Did anyone find evidence of this?
3. Was anyone killed when Bldg. 7 come down? I have not been able to find out.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   

We notice all your lies.

Now why don't you tell us YOUR credentials (beyond professional liar) for commenting on people like Jesse Ventura who've done the research and know what they're talking about?

you have failed over and over to present one LIE I have posted.

Why did you run from another thread where I showed you mistakes you made?

Will you run from this one when I show you are wrong again?

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Golden,

Since you are obsessed with my posting frequency and my credentials, you should have noticed what I posted some time back.

I stated that if NIST does not have a report out by the end of the year, I will pledge myself to trutherism!

Now, can we get back to Jessie and how many buildings he has demolished?

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ThroatYogurt

How is this degrading banter productive? Does no one here have answers to the questions I put out earlier?

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by spookjr

1. Explosives like C-4, Semtex,PETN and ANFO, leave easily identifiable chemical residue. Did no one ever test any of the debris for these chemicals? The chemical fingerprints would have been relatively easy to find, like at Oklahoma City.
2. Controlled demolition on buildings the size of the Twin Towers requires months of preparation. Steel supporting structures must be cut partially with acetylene/oxygen torches ALL OVER THE PLACE. Did anyone find evidence of this?

Good questions.

1. WTC-7 : No steel was recovered by NIST for examination. Steel from WTC1 & 2 was examined.

2. No, but theorists state that exotic materials such as NANO-thermate could have been used. Also cutter charges were mentioned.

3. WTC-7 had a collapse zone perimeter in place for several hours prior to collapse. Nobody was confirmed killed by WTC-7. There was however a story about one Secret Service agent from Massachusetts. Conflicting stories of his whereabouts at the time of his death.

Craig Miller was his name:

www.southofboston.net...

[edit on 29-7-2008 by ThroatYogurt]

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Don't forget about Prof. Steven Jones study of some material that supposedly came from the collapse itself. I don't have it all in front of me but it is worthy of looking at. If I recall, the chain of custody of the material he had was the main argument against his findings.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ThroatYogurt

WHAT???!!! NO STEEL WAS RECOVERED FOR FORENSIC EXAMINATION?
That is crazy. That fact alone should be cause for a million questions.
Did you mean Nano-Thermite? If so that substance would easily cut through steel. Also if that was the case then that also is cause for serious questions as it is not easily obtainable by just anyone, but the U.S. military uses it quite often......hmmmm. Also a collapse zone is ALWAYS established during a controlled demo procedure. Why have one at all if there was no visible damage to the building, aside from the obvious of course. And finally cutting charges would explain the lack of the tell-tale signs of steel cutting prep. as the charges would facilitate that quite nicely, but would have taken considerable time to place.

[edit on 29-7-2008 by spookjr]

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ViewFromTheStars

It was also dismissed by his employer :BYU where his peers rejected his paper. They eventually severed him from their university.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Why don't we let people come to their own conclusions. Prof. Jones was doing just fine before he stood up for his beliefs concerning 911, can't get around that. His career is pretty amazing and his credentials still dwarf all but a few top scientist. Despite what you just stated you can not fully discredit Prof Jones.

To anyone reading this thread.. look it all up for yourself.

[edit on 29-7-2008 by ViewFromTheStars]

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Did you mean Nano-Thermite? If so that substance would easily cut through steel. Also if that was the case then that also is cause for serious questions as it is not easily obtainable by just anyone, but the U.S. military uses it quite often......hmmmm.

Well, I would want to know how all that therm*te would get placed on the columns. Who, what, where, and when.

Also a collapse zone is ALWAYS established during a controlled demo procedure. Why have one at all if there was no visible damage to the building, aside from the obvious of course.

There are several threads about WTC 7 and the collapse zone. Chief Nigro of the FDNY ordered it.

And finally cutting charges would explain the lack of the tell-tale signs of steel cutting prep. as the charges would facilitate that quite nicely, but would have taken considerable time to place.

and make a lot of noise.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Why is it that he now knows about the realities of 911
but while he was governor he knew nothing,saw nothing,heard nothing.

While he admits this ,it is still a matter of concern to me.

the only famous Americans I heard of, that I respect is

Charlie Sheen for his 911 stand
Bob Dylan for his protest songs of redemption

The rest of American famous people are too worried about themselves to
take a stand that might get them ostracized and singled out of the herd.Like the vast majority of Americans

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ViewFromTheStars

I wasn't trying to discredit him. He did so himself and got himself fired.

I'm just pointing that out.

Seems we have strayed from the OP.

Back to Jessie please.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   

When Clinton was president the Blind Shiek organized a bombing of the towers.

Sheikh Omar Abdel-Rahman (Arabic: عمر عبد الرحمن) (born May 3, 1938) is a blind Egyptian Muslim leader who is currently serving a life sentence at the Butner Medical Center which is part of the Butner Federal Correctional Institution in Butner, North Carolina, United States. His inmate registration number is 34892-054.[1] Formerly a resident of New York City, Abdel-Rahman and nine others were convicted of "seditious conspiracy"[2], which requires only that a crime be planned, not that it necessarily be attempted. His prosecution grew out of investigations of the World Trade Center 1993 bombings

After the first bombing teams went into the towers to test the integrity of the building, inspect the steel etc.

Under this cover....a team would be able to face the charges, wire and prep the building.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Like I said, I'm sure the readers of the thread can make draw their own conclusions about Prof Steven Jones.

I don't think we've strayed too far off topic. Nice try though.

BTW TY, remember all the so called scientist who said we would never fly? Please don't make me hold you hand on that one.

There are also MULTITUDES of other credible scientists who -also- share Prof. Jones views.. have they all automatically discredited themselves?

[edit on 29-7-2008 by ViewFromTheStars]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join