It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange object orbiting the Sun? - NASA video posted today - 31/12/07

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:
sty

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
the discussion about the circular object was started here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

as on this current discussion I wish to bring the attention on objects that could have an artificial nature

[edit on 23-1-2008 by sty]

[edit on 23-1-2008 by sty]

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Ok , can someone please show me the behind photos that show the crescent next to the moon. Oh and that white bird thing also shows up in some of the older months, But the Astronomer I spoke with said it was suppose to be Mercury. The Crescent is unexplained. there also is another thread where I put this stuff up a few weeks ago. No one believes its real they said its pixels. If you have a good behind photo we can prove them wrong without me having to try and swipe a photo from a very top secret forum. And I do not want to get caught doing that.

Hilda

sty

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by hildar

you are allways more than welcome to do that !
ok- let say we thrust you without the original pic , my quest is .. what is that object?? i mean , both objects?
my guess? a large object with smaller ones orbiting around.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 05:22 AM
link   
We are not sure at all at this time as to what it is, but I have to say like my friend James did whatever it is its big.

Look at these two photos:

Without circled area
www.imageno.com...

With circled area:
www.imageno.com...

Now here are 2 more for you:

Without
www.imageno.com...

with:

www.imageno.com...

If you blowup the last 2 you will see the outline of the same thing. that is in the stereo that we have been looking at.

Can I tell you what it is? Nope I dont know what it is, yet NASA seems to be getting some major blurry photos now so no one can see crap. Does make you wonder. I will start today going over photos from 5/5/06 and work my way up to 1/05/08

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by sty

My guess is something unexplainable. My other guess is its a planet a really huge planet. Hubby even agrees on that as well.

Some folks are saying it may be pixels yet. I have seen some days when this does not show up within the last years period so if there are a few days its not showing up then that means its not a pixel problem.

Hilda

sty

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 06:10 AM
link   
i guess the pictures are still available @ NASA, hopefully the big resolution ones.. i will take a look when I get home. At this point we could only hope we got an ATS memeber with a solar telescope that could take a look for us. But it will never be as good as watching it from the space. Only if the circle is large enough.

The circle used to have different position (closer to the Sun) as our Earth is moving across the orbit - in a circle. I will try to find out more about this movement and eventually we would be able to calculate a distance (i guess it will have a + or - 50% error lol)

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by sty

Hi Sty,

You will recall when I pointed out that ring at the 2pm position to you on my post on the 5th January, I mentioned that I thought it could possibly be a Dyson Ring rather than a Dyson Sphere. My thinking has not changed on this, the only issue is that Dyson Theory is a Theory, and until we have proof then it remains a theory.

I was always fascinated by the theory, and wouldn't it be amazing if this sphere / ring was actually just that.......... I would welcome anybody elses input on the possibility of whether this could be a Dyson Sphere / Ring.

The size would certainly fall into line with the theory, and also the basis of the theory of the ring/sphere circling a small star as its host, it may mean the energy body (the small star) is actually in "lay man's terms", pulled up alongside our Sun, like a gas station for some type of top up before moving right along on its unknown journey?

Considering that any society who had the complexity to build a structure on the Dyson Theory, must be assumed to have the knowledge of energy transfer between one mass (star) to the Dyson body star?

Maybe, you can can tell me I am way out there, but the minute I saw that image and posted it here, I was sure I had seen evidence of a Dyson Ring.

Happy to throw this out for comments...

sty

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   
i do not see why not
it could be this too! as long as we are not able / allowed to see it on high resolution we can immagine anything. The objects indeed behave strange as they "prefere" the close proximity to solar explosions . I would imagine they are able to create a field able to capture the mass ejection from the Sun , but I have no ideea how they produce that amount of magnetical field .. maybe the same way - using the Sun energy.. hm..thanks for the feedback , I will think about this more

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Has anyone contacted NASA about these images and gotten their take on the subject? While we might not agree with them, it would be worthwhile to hear their thoughts.

Also, why have the pictures gone downhill all at once?

Answers to these questions, even lies, would be useful. And our interest in this subject might force them to at least take a public stand on the issue. (After all, we're fast becoming a force to be reckoned with, considering our growth.)

Good job of not letting this very interesting thread die out. There could be some potentially fantastic discoveries waiting here.

sty

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   
with my english I would never get any reply from NASA.. someone else volunteer? I guess we will have to compose the letter here on ATS , then when we agree it is good enough then we can send it out ..

1) The moving objects mentioned in the video - that was not mercury (they will say it was, and we just lost Mercury as the planet exploded lol)

2) other strange objects , like globular ones next to the coronal holes

3) clustered objects

4) the circle-object

a lot of things for them to argue about.. still got the good resolution videos when they were posted initially . The YouTube link reduced the quality unfortunately..

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I am forwarding this on this is one of James' men that works under him.

From Ward:

Well it surely is not pixels since it was there in July of 2007 yet for some reason it doesn't show up in Aug so far. Maybe later on in the month. I have only gotten to 8/8/07

But this thing moves I believe on an orbit. That is why we don't see it in Aug, we are in the wrong place to see it. We are moving and for some reason it is then behind the sun I believe. I will have to go back and do day by days to see what happens. But it is moving:

My observance at this point is this object is .5 inches in diameter

Is at 1:00 from center of top black area. It is roughly 2:00 if using black as center of clock. But we do not use this as a central point. Below shows inches away from the (Angular) outer mid black area as well as from the top.

5-May-2007
7:30 2.13 Angular - 3.75
23:07 2.2 angular - 3.75

6-May-2007
7:30 2.2 angular - 3.34
23:07 2.2 Angular - 3.75

7-May-2007

7:30 2.2 Ang. - 3.75
20:07 2.0 Ang - 3.6 (Is direct straight line from top.)

8-May-2007

7:30 2.1 Ang - 3.9

20:07 2.1 Ang - 3.7 (is slightly higher then yesterday)

9-May-2007

7:30 2.15 Ang - 3.75

20:07 2.1 Ang - 3.5

10-May-2007

7:30 2.2 Ang - 3.6

17:52 2.1 ang - 3.8 (seems to be a cm lower then before.)

11-May-2007

7:30 2.0 Ang - 3.6 (Is now lower then the top of Black)

17:52 2.2 Ang - 3.75

12-May-2007

7:30 2.2 Ang - 3.75

17:52 2.3 Ang - 3.6

13-May-2007

7:30 2.3 Ang - 3.75

17::52 2.1 Ang - 3.6 (is even again with top of black)

14-May-2007

7:30 2.2 Ang - 3.75

17:52 2.1 Ang - 3.8

15-May-2007

7:30 2.2 Ang - 3.6

17:52 2.15 Ang - 3.7

Explanation of measurements:
object is firstly measured by itself 1/2 inch

ANG is from the outer area of black to the opposite area on the other side of object.

topping means it is measured out from 12:00 Distance, to the outer area of object.

1/10 of an inch at this point should be a min. of 1 AU from Sun. Until when further testing can be done. We still can not say the size of this object at this moment.

Ward

Ok so basiclly what Ward is saying is it is moving and AU is however far it is????????? I need to learn much more. But they are still looking and will hopefully get some more stuff done. It may look like its next to the sun but it isnt that close. They are still going over tons of stuff so as it comes in I will let you all know. But if we look at the Dec, 30th photo its differenet then the 5/5/07 photo. And NASA has taken down all the 2006 ones already.

the August photo:

stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov...

This is on Dec, 6 please notice it is way below the top of the blacked out area:

stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov...

Hilda

sty

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 03:39 AM
link   
when we do not see it is because the Sun covers it as we move along out orbit with our Earth. 1 AU is very close - it is the Earth-Sun distance, i just hope it is more.. but if the distance is greater then the object must be really huge. Could be a super-commet? or just inter-stelar gas , but why is it orbiting the Sun? the speed of the object is quite the same with the speed of the Earth around our Sun as we see it mostly in the same place.
Another explanation can be a deffect in the lens of the sattelite .. but something is telling me it is not the case

Sty

[edit on 25-1-2008 by sty]

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by sty

He actually explained it cant be a defect since it doesnt show up in the Aug, photos. Otherwise it would show up in all of them. Yet there are sometimes when this isnt showing. So therefore it cant be a defect. As for the AU's away from the sun I am guessing just at a rough estimate its about 23 AUs away. Not sure of the miles on that or anything else but I can find out maybe with some hard figuring. But this thing is moving. that is proven in the photos.

When **** was asked by a member at an unidentified forum what it was, and they wanted the straight answer. His reply was if I told you I would lose my job. So another person asked why they dont tell the public they may have found something huge. His reply was if we did that people would go crazy and start killing and it would cause mass Hysteria. He also stated that for the moment they can not say exactly what it is other then it is huge.

His exact words:

"If we were to tell the public there was something this huge out there, in our Galaxy. That all of a sudden is now closer then ever and has come into our solar system. People would then become very agitated and angry with NASA and all Astronomers for not telling them earlier. And they most likely would not be able to handle it, which would cause mass Hysteria. Which is why for now we will remain a bit quiet on it."

You ever get that feeling like he is saying there is something to worry about yet I cant tell you what it is?

"There also is much to learn still so until when we know what we can find out about this object we must remain quiet. this is all I will state at this moment about this object. I am sorry but we have been told we can lose our jobs if we talk about it. We also have been told not to answer any calls on it or emails about it at this time"

This isnt a good thing and just means to me that the government still wants stuff covered up, He may not be NASA but he is an Astronomer at one of the best places there is. So I can see where he would be worried.

I had to remove name due to the fact that I do not want said person to lose job. I also am not going to steal any more info from the private forum again in case if I should get caught. Which wont be a good thing. I learn alot of things there and have alot of friends there so I dont want to be banned for life. But if I hear anything else from there I will pass it on. As long as its not something that shouldnt be private.

Hilda

[edit on 25-1-2008 by hildar]

sty

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by hildar

thank you for the data! This website is public, so I have to agree with the data protection . I am sorry I have to agree with the reasons as well. Back in my country , the sociologysts made a study on how people would behave if some catastrophe would be anounced. The dissapointment went when 50% of the subjects declared that they would aproach unssocial behaviour - most of it related to stealing or sexual assults. I guess that the best example of this is New Orleans .
At the same time I do not see how the publicity of the info would save the existing population as we are in a race for self-extinction even without major extraterestrial impact.

about the distance- 1 AU is the average distance from Sun to the Earth -
1 AU = 149597870.691 kilometers

if the object is situated at 27 AU this would give it a size several times larger than our own Sun , at least 4 x times the size of the SUN.
But - to be onest - i guess that it is very difficult to measure this distance, so i would be curious how they come up with the measurments..

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   
The timing of this makes a person wonder about TU24, that rock so many are worried might hit Earth. (Doubtful that it will.) But there is a lot going on "out there" right now, it would seem. We also have the rock that might strike Mars.

The solar system is a busy place, and either we are just figuring this out, or there has been an increase in "traffic" recently. Or a combination of the two.

[edit on 25-1-2008 by NGC2736]

sty

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by NGC2736

what about the approaching of the galactic plan? this would result in increased number of meteorites/objects, and where better to see them than our super-hover: the Sun?

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   
This is a very interesting article indeed... i have ben into astronomy since i was 10, been with me since...
From the pics and videos, i can honestly tell you, that is NOT mercury. Even form earth, mercury appears as a tiny black dot, moving across the suns surface, its shadow. IN the video and pics, i can tell you as fact, whatever that object on fire is, at bottom left, is about 120,000 miles in diamter at max. ide say between 80,000 and 120,000 miles. 2nd, its burning, on fire, glowing. The part that shows the flare hiting the object, didnt annihilate it.. its definelty a solid mass body... in my opinion, an asteroid, that is msotly made of Iron, and other metals. It is about 77 to 80 million miles from the sun. Mercury orbits 36 million miles form the sun, and Venus at around 67 million miles, and earth 93 million miles in winter, 94 milllion miles in summer. SO that object, judgin form its size, MUST be within 77 to 84 million miles from the sun. If it were spacecraft, it would simply be too tiny to see, even if it were on fire. it would have simply vaporized in that sunflare that shot out.
As for the fire ring at top right... that is really weird, it appears to be completely sationary, non-movemental....ONly natural thing i can input on, is somehow, some materail shot out, and got caught in the suns magnetosphere... we are due soon for the next solar cycle, activity output form the sun, and naturally, its magnetosphere will also raise activity, due to nature and physics.
Only other weird thing i can think of, is that somehow, by chance, time itself has stopped in that annomoly... but thats really far fettched.
thats my input all

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 11:16 AM
link   
also, the reason it cant be mercury, is because the object at bottom left, is traveling EXTREMELY fast..... mercury orbits the sun, in 88 day, venus in about 226 days, and earth 365 days=1 year. Even if you had glanced at mercury form eath it would NOT move at all that fast. The object is, if in orbit around sun, would go around it, in 5 to 7 minutes flat... its traveling at about, i dunno, im guessing 70,000 miles in an hour. THat is too jsut fast for anything, anything traveling that fast, WILL very quickly escape the suns gravity and veer off into space.

sty

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   
is there a way we could scientifically measure the distance to this object? So far people said that the object is from 80 mil. KM to 27 AU distance from the Sun.

to mention that somehow we agreed that the object is not an optical error as the position is not constant

sty

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I propose one game called "spot 10 unusual things in the NASA pictures of today"

[edit on 25-1-2008 by sty]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join