It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange object orbiting the Sun? - NASA video posted today - 31/12/07

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Very nice finds on the pics. I am going to keep an eye on this thread as I would really like to know what these objects are.

-B

sty

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by BRITWARRIOR

Nasa seems to publish one photo @ every 20 minutes or so . Sometimes, they do not publish any picture for several hours.. maybe when they do not have time for photoshoping or if something is too obvious..

sty

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
update regarding the main object:
yesterday was quite interesting . I really suspected that the object can be a planet , until i sow this :

stereo-ssc.nascom.nasa.gov...

please take a look- the object actually stops at the edge of the picture (start with he ones on the top of the list) then at a certain point the object seem to explode!!

picture here :

and video (better) here:stereo-ssc.nascom.nasa.gov...

another source is here

1) before - nother the mushroom - like object in the right side of the pic. stereo-ssc.nascom.nasa.gov...

2) explosion

3) run away

source: NASA

the flame is in the direction of the Sun, quite strange as all the comets would have a tail that runs away from the sun... also in the first picture listed here i sort of see like a circle around the object, like a shock wave . Maybe the object was going somewhere ?

Note that the first picture(1) would let us see like a very foggy space-ship . If you look on the prev. page the object looks like a sphere with another "stick" next to it. Mostly like a mushroom . Just sow a commercial for the movie "sunshine" .. it is bit similar!! take a look at this

www.darkdays.gr...

[edit on 3-1-2008 by sty]

[edit on 3-1-2008 by sty]

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by sty

Hi Sty,

I am new to post here, but have been looking at this thread and the images posted, and I thought that the object around the 2pm position in one of the images which seemed to resemble a circle of lights was really of interest.

It bought to mind another thread I followed hear from earlier in the year, where Sleeper suggested his theory of how planets evolved.

In that thread he suggested that an 'audience' was possibly arriving for some significant event to happen at the Sun, is it coincidence that something unusual does seem to be going on up there?

My thoughts on the circle of lights, due to the size of it, was some form of Dyson's Sphere?

As mentioned I am new to posting, so hopefully my observations won't get to hammered.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by sty

Sty,

If u look at the below image from STEREO on the 30/12/07, the circle of reflective lights at the 2pm position, (please click and enlarge) it looks to me to be similar to the image of a Dyson Ring (image courtesy of Wikepedia).

Do you see any resemblance?

It seems to me that the Ring has positioned itself in place to capture the energy from the Solar Flare? If that is the case, then this Ring must be significant in size?

upload.wikimedia.org...

sty

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by searchforknowledge

i agree that the objects are somehow connected to the solar activity . I cannot say they are of artificial nature or not. Our Sun supposed to be at the minimum of the solar cycle (minimum activity) but in the last week something happened - tens of mini-sunspot emerged everywhere, then larger sunspot and not C-flare explosion (C flare - a scale used to measure the explosion , C Flare is not the strongest out there but still something to grab attention ) . Then it looks like the spherical objects would prefer the south pole of the sun , the "mushroom" ones would be hunting for the explosions , the clustered ones would look for the coronal holes of the sun. It could be a stupid association , but this seem to be like a pattern to me .
Thank you for posting your ideas - and let us hope that the information we collect will explain what we see

Another think i just wanted to say - somehow i believe we could see an artificial structure , something on this shape
0 0
0 0

does anyone know of any satellite having this shape? this can be found in several of the pictures posted here

then we have this shape:

O-o

i could say it is more like the craft from the "sunshine" movie...

ti guess that at least one is not earth-manufactured , but again we have no clue what the black-budgets developed with the US tax-payers money...

sty

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   

the diameter of our sun is about 1.4 million kilometers (870000 miles).
the diameter of our Earth is about 8000 miles (or 12800 KM)

the mentioned object could be like 20 times larger that Earth (or more, maybe 40?) if close to the Sun orbit .... however, it could be just the dynamic of the gases from solar explosion in the vacuum around the Sun (Nasa would love this explanation ) , however - it looks different to me...

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by sty

Thanks Sty, that is why the thought of a Dyson Ring came to mind. In my limited knowledge, a Dyson Ring is the simplest form of structure under the Dyson theory, if indeed such structures even exist?

As Dyson's theory had the structure built around a star, it obviously would have to have the ability to be exposed to significant heat, hence the proximity to our Sun?

Just my thoughts!

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I can't know how this will be explained in the coming weeks or months, but nobody can say that information is being withheld on this. This is out there for anyone to see.

And on that note, perhaps someone with the space ought to download and save all these pictures before they "accidentally" disappear.

sty

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 12:05 AM
link   
as mentioned on other sources, the new solar cycle just started. The objects could be somehow connected to this ... don`t you think? but somehow i have the feeling that we got no day without strange unexplained objects orbiting the Sun..

sty

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 12:41 AM
link   
an interesting find -
other people observed the unussual objects orbiting our Sun .They move in the oposite way our planets do , and some poster sugested .. the objects are moons of the planet X ! I was hoping they say that the objects are artifficial

quite a waste of time to read here -

www.godlikeproductions.com...

but some of the ideeas are nice

[edit on 6-1-2008 by sty]

sty

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 12:48 AM
link   
my post has ben cloned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

www.godlikeproductions.com...

including my broken english! they should mention at least that this was a post from ATS..

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by sty

Sty,

Moons from Planet X, seems a bit of a long shot, but, who am I to question? I don't know if you saw the earlier thread from Sleeper on ATS, about objects around the Sun?

In any case, something is happening up there??

sty

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 01:23 AM
link   
something IS going on.. for a reason I feel that something is wrong with those objects..in the end it could be anything..
1) just asteroids between Earth and Sun - they mysteriously explode
2) ufos
3) planets captured by the Sun
4) faar-moons/objects orbiting planet X ( planet X could be the clustered object )
5)we aproach the galactic plan of Milky Way - so it is getting busy
6) nothing above..

what about this??

[edit on 6-1-2008 by sty]

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I just logged on to see I had a u2u from mrsdudara about this... Went to look at the pictures and it seems that they have managed to "accidentally disappear." For me, at least. Anyone else getting the 404 Error upon clicking the image links?

sty

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   
yes, all the pictures are gone. I am not sure why I as believed they should host them forever

But I am sure that a lot of people managed to save some of the pictures. I got the initial movie that actually was replaced in a matter of minutes! But I am not sure about the copyright thing -where should i post it?

sty

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   

The ring mentioned by you can be observed in every singe picture on that day.

look at the first and the last picture. The "ufo" is moving from right to left while the circle mentioned by you is not moving away

then -17 days later. Every single picture still contains the motion-less fire ring:

after this date, the NASA pictures are provided at a very low resolution and no detail can be spotted. But if we would see high-res. pictures I beat the ring is there. Cannot be a planet as it would move the position in 20 days! If the object is in the front of the sun, it must be an moving object - and this is not happening. If the object is behind the sun..then it is BIG . What in the world is that????

the last good resolution picture provided by NASA. Following this , only low res. blown pictures will show up!

sty

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
finally - I managed to upload the initial videos on YouTube. Your Sun is such an interesting place!

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I was able to save the original mpeg movie to hard drive. To me, it looks to be moving too slow to be an asteroid/comet, and definitely too fast to be a planet! Probes watching the Sun orbit somewhere half way between Earth and the Sun, so it's not a stray satellite. But it's definitely closer to the spacecraft than the Sun itself...

Hmm... I don't really know!

sty

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   
and now the picture with the "ring"

this was "on" from 2 to 19 of January . After this date the quality of the NASA pictures went low. They are 2 MegaPixels by interpolation , as the real size seems to be much much smaller

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join