It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA Coffins In Georgia

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by musselwhite

Oh gosh, I feel sick after reading your post. Ever since I saw this thread months ago I just had a creepy feeling about these coffins. Something is not right about this at all. I have finished reading all of shadow's posts on this, but shadow did some excellent research.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by wrangell76

you should be concerned. there is a site location in ennis tx w/a bunch of these coffins. there is so much uncertainty in georgia right now. everything is at a stand still insofaras economics. people are getting quite angry in atlanta. people are scared and there is a rise of homeless and the mayor, shirley franklin, is waging war on them shutting down shelters and the like. i'm just sick about the situtation in georgia. i've been yelling to the top of my voice for 2 years about these coffins and searching for when they will be used.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Shirley franklin has been on a quality of life kick. she wants Atlanta to be a "Rich" people's city....nearly every one of the "projects" in Atlanta was bulldozed.....alot if not most of the historic black communities are now middle class white communities. She has even set it up so you can't give homeless people money....she has these little boxes all over Atlanta and if you want to give homeless peoplemoney your supposed to put the money in these little boxes lol Alot of the homeless shelters are now abandoned buildings like the one that was on peachtree st and pine st (on the corner).

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Nobody has produced any evidence of s coffin so far, but this thread lives on. Strange but I did manage 2 lines.

mikell

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Those pictures are ... disturbing to say the least...
they actually make me feel sick, and few things do that.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I also would like to see some more proof. So far this thread only seems to consist of speculation from people who already want to believe in a conspiracy.
This needs to be buried. (No pun intended)

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by mikellmikell

you haven't read the entire thread nor have you researched link to the patent nor have you researched the links to the companies involved.......and frankly, i don't care what you say.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by cloakndagger

lol so sum ppl by their coffins twice
one with their taxes and one with thier pay checks thats kinda disturbing

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I'd like to add to this discussion thoughts about containers.
I make stuff and so have an eye for design.Seat of the pants,but functional.
First of all,I feel these are not for liquids.Unless there is some sort of inside bracing the like of which I have never seen,the sides would go out of tolerance for the lid to fit,and the hinge would not serve with even a small amount of water,say half.(full or empty?)Open topped plastic liquid containers are circular in form.Lids are not complete,rather,they are smaller and bounded by considerable roof material.The edges are moulded thicker to allow the stretch (of solar gain for instance) to not affect the tight tolerance door area.That is for plastic,which stretches and deforms a lot and under stress.If fiberglass,there is much less of that,but these look plastic.Might be high tech carbon fiber epoxy,that is black,usually,light,stiff and very expensive.Sounds right.Liquid will take even that out of tolerance for the lid.Also you can see in the photo of the worker holding up one corner of the lid as if to show how much it does not flex supported that way.The coat implies cold stiffer mtr'l which would look better in that regard,as in the summer it would sag alot more all things taken into account except secret composition that has special properties.
That leaves,solids or semi solids.The absence of handles implies no handling,under load esp. One could prob put hundreds of kilos of books in one of these,but for the lid to then work repeatedly and well,there would have to be a very level and flat floor for the box to not distort and cause malfunction.These are not like any septic or ag containers I have seen.You probably would place this container before filling and then not move or disturb and distort it after fastening the lid.A close examination might include looking for banding slots on the top,for palletizing,say if they were for Wally World product shipping containers.But those would be made in China,duh.Their shipping units have two interlocking lid parts that don't hit the floor when open as these would.And smaller.
All that said,they would serve for multi use coffins.Whether for cremation,evidence containment,Bio hazard outer shell(with body bags and disinfectant agents or ice.)They could be palletized and forktruck handled after sealing and banding.I see cremation as the plastic would add fuel and containment of biohazard.
The rows imply rapid handling by several crews at once,the blocks,manufacture site.Why worry?Buying your own coffin is expensive,gotten your'n yet?I thought not...

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I have done some research on these "coffins". They are air-seal vaults. Look here- vantageproducts.com... Look very closely at the ends of these vaults, and the ones in the videos circulating around youtube. You will see the similar characteristics. Their website will explain how the air seal vault works. I also worked in the funeral business for a number of years.

I would hope this is nothing more than a conspiracy theory gone paranoid. Most likely these areas are for storing these vaults until needed. Perhaps they are in storage for another natural disaster. But I still do not trust our government. It's always good to keep the ears and eyes open, and share all information.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloakndagger
What a waste of money. Have they never heard of mass graves before? You just take a bulldozer and make a big hole. You then push all the bodies into the hole then proceed to cover with dirt.

Well say they start with a natural disaster...They wont have time to make nice nice coffins for people. And they wont just dump the bodies of loved ones into mass graves. They got to at least make it look nice.

Say it gets to concentration camps and extermination...then mass graves would work better...but also sanitation is to be considered. lock em up in those things first. it only looks like its plastic or something cheap.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 02:14 AM
link   
okay i have just read this entire thread, it is now 3 in the morning and i started around midnight, i have just learned about these coffins or vaults or w.e. u want to call them today from a friend of mine who is seriously concerned over this matter, and rightfully so. Ive been doing some reading and realized that this thread was one of the most incredible examples of teamwork ive ever seen. contributors went really in depth with thier research and accomplished alot in terms of shedding light on the subject, but im left wondering 1. if they really are FEMA coffins 2. if they're vantage coffins why in a random field in georgia why not at their manufacturing facility? 3. how did they get there 4. why do some people say the barbed wire fences point in rather than out and whats up with those fema camps anyways. and 5. if all these theories are true why does the government want to kill us when we give them the money they waste on these things? Why kill us? we make their food and drive their cars and so on and so forth why kill us were a good cash cow so i think if they were planning mass death it would be comming from a source other than the us government. I personally am now turning my attention to the planet/x nibiru topic as it is something i think people should be paying more attention to at this time though it is hard to find good information. i would like to see a thread started on that topic with some of the people on this thread as i enjoy your teamwork and the evidence produced here. you are all 100x the researchers i am and i really enjoyed reading this thread some people really went all out thank you

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Martyr9

thanks martyr9 for the input. it was posted earlier in the thread. these coffins were designed for cremation and containment of disease, etc and to prevent total extinction of the human race, imho. 'cause the ptb need the remaining sheepal to do their bidding.

atlanta as this moment (i've been here about a month and quite close to the coffins in covington) is not at peace. since obama has been elected there is a black/white role reversal and now the whites are getting a dose of their own medicine inflicted upon the blacks back younder. the air is explosive. if obama is not allowed to take office january 20th then atlanta will be a bloody battle ground.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by musselwhite
I took these pictures in 2002. My brother-in-law lives in Madison, Georgia. He wanted to know what the heck these containers are and what was the purpose of these containers?

The location of these containers is just off Interstate 20 in Madison.

If there were any plans like this, they certainly would never have leaked out.

Ever.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 08:21 AM
link   
In Google Earth, type in "960 Almon Road
Covington, GA 30014-8323".

Look at all the plastic containers around their complex at Vantage Products Corp. that was mentioned earlier.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 08:36 AM
link   
First post.

There is definitely something going on with these plastic containers. I've been all over Georgia in Google Earth and found both those locations myself.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Spooky Fox Mulder

they did not leak it out Spooky Fox Mulder.............I did. Had FEMA not admitted to ordering them I still would have dug 20 deep. The government gets caught all the time by those who give a flying crap! I have found that the american people are blind and oblivious to what is happening in their own country. I certainly see this in you Spooky. Surely Fox Mulder would have investigated.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Hi fellow americans I would sgest if you live in any of the areas that have these mass plastic coffins to get out of there before jan or feb 2009 rumor has it that four suitcase nukes are in place in the country right now to go off at the same time, this will start the 90 percent depopulation goal the nwo has and also allow for the martial law and the north american union to begin so far ga. wy, and tx havee the coffins dont know were the fourth is mabey colin powell knows?? or mabey biden?? good luck to all from the good soilder........

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
Hi fellow americans I would sgest if you live in any of the areas that have these mass plastic coffins to get out of there before jan or feb 2009 rumor has it that four suitcase nukes are in place in the country right now to go off at the same time, this will start the 90 percent depopulation goal the nwo has and also allow for the martial law and the north american union to begin so far ga. wy, and tx havee the coffins dont know were the fourth is mabey colin powell knows?? or mabey biden?? good luck to all from the good soilder........

Given the US were responsible for the mindless murder of 9/11 what you suggest is certainly not beyond the imagination.

So, 4 nukes might start the depopulation goal but what do you think will follow to really nail the coffin (pardon the pun)?

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   
why are they doing this?? people dont you get it its the government!?! they are doing this. you think they put these coffins for no reason? they want to kill 90% of the population! dont you get it. poeple to to god hes they one way, go before its too late!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join