It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

cemtrail video from my deck...insane!!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Duct tape and plastic bags for the win…

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

Haha....too easy.....although i think he would complain that the adhesive on the duct tape has been sprayed with some type of neurotoxic chemical, in order for the stationary company that made it, to mind control people and climb up the ladder of world domination.

Damn you Office Works

[edit on 30/10/2007 by OzWeatherman]

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 04:55 AM
link   
It's funny on this site. Anytime someone says something negative about the government, the same people show up and spew their rhetoric.

Sorta like the way the Nazis used disinfo agents to sieze Germany.

Chemtrails are real, but people like Essan don't want you to know you are being gassed.

The truth is it is heavy metal, ie silver iodide, and aluminum oxide. Review heavy metal poisoning, and one will see that the symptoms are exactly the same.

The only way to tell for sure if it is heavy metal poisoning, if you are sick, is from your hair.

People whom are sick with made up diseases, like AIDs ADD, Schitzophrenia, back problems, bowel problems, cancer, pneumonia,

get your hair checked for heavy metal poisoning.

The treatment is Magnesium Malate.

This is info they don't want us to know, cause there is big bucks in weather control, which uses metal particles called "pixie dust" to attach water molecules to .

Why do you think Bejing can promise no rain for the Olympics.

They think, they are God.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 05:10 AM
link   
This thread should be closed, simple as. No-one is going to be able to change the thread starters views about what he believes even when proof is posted against him. As others have stated on this forum, why bother posting something if you don't expect to get some kind of a reply about it. It's another Conspiracy, this site is for people to make their beliefs (usually) through looking at facts, the problem starts when people ignore the facts and try to brainwash everyone else into their paranoid thinking. That's why programs like the one posted on this thread are banned in most countries.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 06:26 AM
link   

It's funny on this site. Anytime someone says something negative about the government, the same people show up and spew their rhetoric.

It's funny on this site. Anytime someone disagrees with Chemtrails, the same people come out who've not been here very long, post accusations of paid debunking, and endless repeating of 'Chemtrails are real, Chemtrails are real, I can see them' with no valid points supporting Chemtrails.

Classic example 1:

Sorta like the way the Nazis used disinfo agents to sieze Germany.

Classic example 2:

Chemtrails are real,

*yawn*.

AGAIN. How are ice crystals in an environment that is sixty bellow zero vaporise? If so, why don't normal cirrus clouds vaporise? How come there is not a single picture of a Chemtrail plane?

Originally posted by defcon5

Duct tape and plastic bags for the win…

Search function For the win...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 31/10/07 by JimmyCarterIsSmarter]

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by JimmyCarterIsSmarter
Search function For the win...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Ah, but no point in trying to post the truth on this topic, its an endless cycle of the same questions, photos, accusations, and ignorance. At some point if you cannot beat them, you might as well join them, and tell them what they want to hear…

OMG, its real, and the real reason I was gone for a few days is because I was transferred to the Chemtrail loading, and flight operations facility on the Secret Space Station. In my absence Essan was to cover all the debunking on this site. Didn’t you get the memo? I did not see you in the briefing either, taking a few days off of work are we?

Oh, and for those that have brought up why the PTB do not have to worry breathing in this stuff, it’s because they are all reptilian aliens from the planet Zeda Rectilli Omnicron. Reptilians actually can wear gas masks that are not visible because they breathe through gills in their necks, and the masks can be easily hidden in the collars of their shirts. Why do you think that all the people in power are always wearing a suit and tie?

It might also interest you to know that the first Chemtrail application was not used for affecting the weather, mind control, military communications, electronic warfare, or anything along those lines. Rather it was to see if it was possible to create hair for Donald Trump by spinning one continuous fiber from a modified Boeing-707 tanker (B-707BS) from 170,000 feet. The result was somewhat mixed, as though they hit the target, his hair continues to appear like the “angle hair” it really is, no matter how its combed, cut, or dyed…

A photo of this operation was leaked to the Chemtrail Truther crowd however, and we have been working diligently to debunk this Highly Classified Satellite Reconnaissance of that operation even since:

So anyway, if this truly concerns you, then I gave the solutions to you in my above post. If you want to try Magnesium Malate, then by all means do so, but in truth all you’ll end up being is covered in Magnesium. Personally I think you should buy yourself a couple of Chemtrail Eating Magical Sylphs, I hear that Wal-Mart is having a special on them right now. If you cannot find them at Wal-Mart, then send me a U2U, I’ll be happy to mail you a vial containing one of mine for three easy payments of $29.99.

[edit on 10/31/2007 by defcon5]

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Hi All,

I am a long time lurker and I apologize for not interjecting my .02 in the past but, the time has come for me to say something and this is the subject where I feel most passionate about. ALL of the photos in the albums were taken by me in Boise, Idaho. Please Take the time to look at all of them and you will see that in less than one year you can see there is something strange with these so called "contrails" Here are the to galleries in full...

bayimg.com...
bayimg.com...

p.s. if you take these into photoshop or any imaging program you will see that there is no touchups or otherwise. For me when I put them all in order by time stamp you get a clear picture of this phenomenon.

some of the most let's call them anomalous
bayimg.com...
bayimg.com...
bayimg.com...
bayimg.com...
bayimg.com...

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by BoiseWatcher

Now the question is: do you want the meteorological explanation?

Or shall I just keep everyone happy and admit that you've captured on film part of a major chemtrail operation that successfully diverted all major hgurricanes into Mexico this summer (though, sadly, with the unexpected side effect of causing a major outbreak of chicken pox in Bulgaria
)

(seriously, I'd love to capture fallstreaks as good as those .... hardly ever see any at all in the UK. They do look pretty surreal, don't they
)

[edit on 31-10-2007 by Essan]

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Defcon,

I don't believe in Sylphs or chembusters, so, please stop the blanket
categorization!
I do believe in Gaurdian Angels, but, you aren't supposed to worship them.

There are bad things happening to our atmosphere!
All these years after outsourcing our industry to China and Mexico, and

Our pollution is SOO much worse!!

Is it not polluted where you live?

It's ONLY been bad here since 2005!!!!

[edit on 31-10-2007 by Clearskies]

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Where I live in the country in a very rural area, it is very easy to know when the chemtrails are being laid across the sky: Jets pass overhead all the time from Atlanta going North or from Charlotte going west..and these jets leave NO trails beyond a few lasting minutes at most.

However, on some days, we watch the white jets at high altitude leaving vast trails that turn into cloud banks: HOW do ' ice crystals ' REMAIN frozen and OINCREASE? They would have to cause adjacent molecules of water to freeze also!! What mechanism causes ice crystals caused by a passing jet to cause other molecules by the trillions and beyond to ALSO freeze, thus incresing the area and accounting for the spread of the clouds?

NO ONE has yet answered the main question: How can frozen ice crystals influence warmer molecules to also freeze and spread this phenomenon on and on until vast cloud banks fill the sky? It CANNOT!! If that were true every jet at those altitudes and temps would cause vast coulds to form..but they do not. Only CERTAIN days does this happen and in CERTAIN areas, so the effects are random and not continuous. The ONLY way that could be so is if it were planned and caused by more than warm air turing water molecules to ' ice crystals '. I would LOVE to see an ice crystal that could do those things..why, if you dropped these magic crystals in a glass of tea, the whole glass would freeze instead of melting the ice!! How silly!!

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by eyewitness86

I live Northeast of Atlanta, and they usually ARE solid white planes that spray!!!

I've read that the U.N. has all-white vehicles!
Sometimes they 'Look' military, though.

Those are the ones that sound like gas engines. THe white ones appear to 'glide', or something!(like a U2 spyplane)!!!

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Persistent contrails often develop into more extensive contrail cirrus in ice-supersaturated air masses. Ice particles in such persistent contrails grow by uptake of water vapor from the surrounding air. The area of the Earth covered by persistent contrails is controlled by the global extent of ice-supersaturated air masses and the number of aircraft flights in those air masses. Present contrail cover will increase further as air traffic increases. The properties of persistent contrails depend on the aerosol formed in exhaust plumes. Regions of ice-supersaturation vary with time and location and are estimated to cover an average of 10 to 20% of the Earth's surface at mid-latitudes. Ice-supersaturation in these regions is often too small to allow cirrus to form naturally, so aircraft act as a trigger to form cirrus clouds.

www.grida.no...

Of course, this was written by atmospheric scientist - what would they know?

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

hi Defcon5,

after a hard stressfull day at work , your last post was just the tonic i needed !!!

thanks for the chuckles

snoopyuk

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 02:37 PM
link   
just a question to all here..

as stated in another post how does these condensation trails do this to our atmosphere????

image.bayimg.com...

to this!

image.bayimg.com...

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by BoiseWatcher

See my previous reply.

Just because you're not an expert in atmospheric processes, doesn't mean they are not real

I have no idea how you can record sounds and images on a DVD. But I accept the explanations of those who do.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Water vapour in air chages constantly. It condenses into water droplets and the water droplets evaporate. When evaporation exceeds condensation, the air becomes clear and dry. When condensation exceeds evaporation, clouds form. The rate of evaporation is related to the temperature as, when the temperature falls, so does the evaporation rate. Eventually a temperature is reached where two rates are the same, this is called dewpoint and at this temperature we have 100% humidity and the air is supersaturated.

Sometimes the air is clean and there are very few nuclei onto which the water particles can condense or freeze. So enter one aeroplane with engines pumping out billions of particles in exhaust gases (mainly water particles, which is the main by-product of aviation fuel) and instant condensation therefore forming clouds

The winds at the heights that jets fly is very strong, sometimes in excess of 200knots in jet streams. So if someone was pumping poisons or chemicals into the air if byu some miraculous chance they fell to the earth, the chemicals would land a very long way way from the release point. For example, something rleased above Sydney on the East coast of Australia would probably land over the ocean or somewhere in New Zealand. Its more likely to be dispersed in the air than even reach the ground which in my opininon is a very inefficent way of poisoning someone

But what would I know, I only launch upper air weather balloons for a living. If you are so concerned, why not buy a gas mask or bio hazard suit and wear it everytime you go outside

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 08:52 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ralph nader

Yeah, I have seen that.......what point were you trying to prove mate?

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 09:21 PM
link   

your not a smart man. jsut well paid.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Meh, looks like what I see every day. Planes with 4 engines making smoke lines. Every f'n day, 20 planes roar by my house making contrails. It's nothing new. It's not poising. It's simply engines.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join