It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

cemtrail video from my deck...insane!!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 06:37 AM
link   
How convenient to call it crop spraying, as if that makes it OK to pollute the air with chemicals. The long term effects are unknown. I do know the difference between crop dusting and chemtrails. I see the changes in the health of young people that work outdoors on days the sky looks strange. It pays to question and not follow blindly. The United States government is suspect because of their erratic behaviour. It's an upside down world.

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Diane D

But do you know the difference between chemtrails and contrails? 'Cos no-one else on the planet does

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Diane D
www.newstarget.com...

Read about the chemicals poured on the California skies. I have pictures of amazing chemtrails. Hey RalphNader, don't pay attention to the uninformed. I believe you.

You're right. Plug your ears and sing LALALALALALALALALALALA.

Deny Ignorance.

EDIT: Is this your fifth account?

[edit on 3/11/07 by JimmyCarterIsSmarter]

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Diane D

The difference between crop spraying and contrails is quite obvious, usually in the range of about 30,000ft

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Mate I gotta ask two questions.

1. Can you show us the difference between contrails and chemtrails? I just want to know how you can tell the difference.

2. How come if anyone disagrees with you, you just smash them down and say they are from the government?

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ralph nader
hey guys ,watched planes spreading chem. all day long from work...and i wish i had my camera,but when i got home, i video taped this beast going from horizon to horizon, spreading a huge thick trail ....you can see the remnents of the days activity clearly in the sky..especially when you look at the sun and the weird haze in front of it....i live in kelowna...which is close to the u.s. border...maybe a few hours drive...anyways...i watch from 6:30 am when i get to work...they usually lay a large "x" in the sky to start ,i think this gives the planes a central target...because i notice on heavy days the jet stream blows right over the mountains and into the u.s..anyways let me know what you think........

video.google.ca... mark

and this comes from a guy who has videos of some killer bud's growning on his profile..... have you been in the buds? that is a freakin contrail.. simple as that but hey you can make it out to be what ever you want ... especialy after you sample some of that but you got growing there....
the dr.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by justsomeaussie
Mate I gotta ask two questions.

1. Can you show us the difference between contrails and chemtrails? I just want to know how you can tell the difference.

So would I.

I've asked the question time and time again. But all I see is pictures that show normal contrails spreading into sheets of cirrus.

No-one has ever provided evidence that such contrails are anything but contrails.

bearing in mind that identical contrails have been photographed and studied since the 1940s .....

All we ask is evidence that what appears to be a contrail is something else. Yet there is none ....

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Mark, you are correct about the spraying in Kelowna. I have witnessed it all summer long in '08. Regular intervals, a few days of spraying and then a few days off.

You folks who do all the denying don't have any idea, so like they often say, "stfu when grown folks is talkin'".

Now, to understand the difference between a con and a chem trail is important. Contrails only form above 30,000 ft elevation and only if there is moderate humidity. They last only a brief moment andthen disappear. You can barely make out a jet flying at those altitudes. Chemtrails however are sprayed at much lower elevations and linger, ever widening, for hours. You can clearly make out the jets that perform these flights, quite often they are white tanker jets used for refuelling other aircraft but there are more varieties of craft used. Normal air traffic in Kelowna is east-west, chemtrail spraying also runs north-south and northeast-southwest in direction. You can even sometimes see the spray turned on as the flight approaches populated areas, not often, but it happens.

This is all info that is readily available in books and online pdf, don't believe me, conduct your own research to form a 360 degree opinion on the subject.

One method I have sucessfully employed to transmute the spraying in my area is ORGONITE. Make a chembuster and put it up in your backyard. Toss towerbusters into the shrubs near cell towers. Watch the trails disappear as quickly as they are formed. www.warriormatrix.com for more info on the science of ORGONE energy and how to use it. This really works.

I don't know about you folks but there's no time to debate this issue, you need to act and use the resources available to you.

HighSea

Resources
Hit Em Where It Hurts: Strategic Attack in 2025 pdf csat.au.af.mil...

Weather As A Force Multiplier: Owning the Weather in 2025 pdf
csat.au.af.mil...

Here are a couple more articles in the same vein. They are helpful when talking about these things to people who are unaware or don't believe.

Indirect and Semi-Direct Aerosol Campaign, source: www.arm.gov/
acrf-campaign.arm.gov...

CONNECTIONS Yes, we are being sprayed
homepage.mac.com...

Investigating Chemtrails
www.mayanmajix.com...

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join