It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

cemtrail video from my deck...insane!!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Clearskies
Defcon,
I don't believe in Sylphs or chembusters, so, please stop the blanket
categorization!
I do believe in Gaurdian Angels, but, you aren't supposed to worship them.

But the ideology here seems to be that if its on the internet about chemtrails, then it must be true. If that is the case then these sites I am presenting must similarly be true. How can you call something like Canricom credible yet discredit chembusters?

There are bad things happening to our atmosphere!
All these years after outsourcing our industry to China and Mexico, and
Our pollution is SOO much worse!!
Is it not polluted where you live?

It's ONLY been bad here since 2005!!!!

I have shown repeatedly that persistent contrails have existed well back in the past, photos from the 40’s, 60’s, 70’s and 80’s all show persistent contrails being formed and acting in the same fashion as what folks now insist are chemtrails. If your looking for a pollution source, its not contrails per say, but it can be from extra air traffic, as well as other land based sources. Its not a big secret that this country is more and more reliant on the petroleum industry, and that in itself shows the increase in the amount of pollutant sources that add to the problem. No spraying of extra chemicals is needed to cause this problem, simply more cars, trucks, planes, population, construction, and further industrialization.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 10:26 PM
link   

I live Northeast of Atlanta,

This is why you are seeing so many contrails in a nutshell…
In case you don't realize it, Atlanta airport is one of the busiest airports in the entire world.

Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (IATA: ATL, ICAO: KATL, FAA LID: ATL), known locally as Atlanta Airport, Hartsfield Airport, Hartsfield-Jackson is located seven miles (11 km) south of the central business district of Atlanta, Georgia, United States. It has been the world's busiest airport by passenger traffic as well as landings and take-offs.[2] Additionally, Delta Air Lines operates the world's largest airline hub from the airport. AirTran Airways also operates its largest hub at the airport.

and they usually ARE solid white planes that spray!!!

Almost all planes have either white, light gray, or silver undercarriages. Delta airlines, which has the most flights in Atlanta airport as its their hub, have white aircraft.

I've read that the U.N. has all-white vehicles!

So does Delta Airlines…

Additionally, Delta Air Lines operates the world's largest airline hub from the airport. AirTran Airways also operates its largest hub at the airport.

Sometimes they 'Look' military, though.

How do you tell if they are military or not when they are flying at 30,000 feet?

Those are the ones that sound like gas engines.

Almost all aircraft fly on the same JP fuels, there is Av-gas but its only used in some old prop planes. Even modern Turbo Prop aircraft fly on the same JP that the jets fly on. Now a prop will sound different then a jet, but commuter airlines fly both of these, and many of your modern turbo props can also fly close to the same altitude as jets. Maximum altitude on a Dash-8 is 25,000 feet as an example, which is about 4 miles up.

THe white ones appear to 'glide', or something!(like a U2 spyplane)!!!

It sounds like your seeing aircraft that are at higher altitude, which will not make any noise and tend to be moving at a higher rate of speed. Since they are flying near their service ceiling, they are in much colder air, and more prone to leave persistent contrails.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ralph nader
your not a smart man. jsut well paid.

Nah...
We are not well paid, I volunteer as an Agent of Disinformation just to make fools of folks like yourself.
I consider it a public service.

PS, if you’re going to attack another members intelligence, then I would at least make sure I spelled “Just” correctly…

[edit on 10/31/2007 by defcon5]

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5
I volunteer as an......

Your time would be better spent picking up trash along the street.
Your post was rude and not needed.

I dont know what to think of chemtrails, but I tell you the truth when I say I would have noticed lines across the sky when I was growing up.
Just like my kids ask me what it is when they see the 'chemtrails', i would have been curious too.

[edit on 31-10-2007 by 11Bravo]

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I confess to not having read every entry. If it hasn't already been asked, Has anyone
looked at the visitor list at the carnicom link? Assuming the fellow is not a lier, that is one heck of an impressive list of Gov. agencies interested in "contrails"
It certainly leads me to wonder what is going on,if anything.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ralph nader
reply to post by OzWeatherman

your not a smart man. jsut well paid.

Thats really low and you cant even spell.

Is that the only come back you can give when someone lets you know why contrails happen. Someone gets the better of you so you have to personally attack them. You should be careful what you say around here otherwise you are going make more enemies than friends

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11Bravo
Your time would be better spent picking up trash along the street.
Your post was rude and not needed.

Oh, I see…
So its only acceptable to be insulting to other members if you support some wak-a-do theory?
Thanks, I’ll take that under advisement.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by 11Bravo

Unbelievable that of all posts on this thread, you say Defcon's is rude

And I was born in 1971. I saw CONtrails ALL the time when I was growing up. Very common occurance actually.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xwino
I confess to not having read every entry. If it hasn't already been asked, Has anyone
looked at the visitor list at the carnicom link? Assuming the fellow is not a lier, that is one heck of an impressive list of Gov. agencies interested in "contrails"

LOL.
That is a LIST. And just that. A list that someone typed up. That doesnt mean anything. There is no evidence that anyone on that list visited that site. I certainly dont believe it, just because he typed out a list. I could do that.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 12:35 AM
link   

I would have to guess that his list is a server log, which really does not mean much when you think about it. As an example, I know that here at ATS we have people who work for Lockheed, Boeing, the NSA, numerous military people, and many other government agencies. If one of those members is on ATS at work, and follows a link to Carnicom’s site, it will generate a hit on his server log from that agency. The person might be anything from an agent, to a secretary, to the guy who mops the floor at night, but it will generate a hit as though it’s the government spying on him. Carnicorn is of course going to list that hit like it’s a big deal because it adds credibility to his cause, whether it actually does or not.

[edit on 11/1/2007 by defcon5]

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

Very true Defcon. In fact, if I use our base library, or the computers at the family community center, or the WIFI in the hotel on base.....it will show that im located at XX military base. Even my husband who reads this site from time to time, might follow a link posted....while at work *gasp*
. No biggie really

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Yeah, strange isnt it.

I wonder who the real so called disinformation agents are.......I am sick of myself and defcom being labelled this when others trying to prove the chemtrail theory post crap like that list

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Xwino

I'm on that list .......

But the real reason a lot of people are interested in contrails is because there are more and more and more of them appearing in our skies. The reason there are more and more and more of them appearing in our skies is because there are more and more and more commercial aircraft taking to the skies every year.

Since contrails are manmade high level cloud, and high level cloud has an impact on climate and weather, wouldn't it be odd if a lot of people weren't interested in studying them?

www-pm.larc.nasa.gov...

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 09:20 PM
link   
What exactly are the chemicals that the chemtrails are dropping? Shouldn't we all be covered with them by now? I don't see the point of continual dropping of them.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by pavil

Apparently the chemicals only affect those who believe in chemtrails and not the rest of the populace who seem to be immune. Unless the chemicals are mind control drugs that make everyone think chemtrails are really just normal contrails/clouds - in which case it's the chemtrail believers who are immune.

The usual ploy by chemtrail believers at this stage is to say that actually chemtrails are all about weather modification or to prevent global warming and in fact no-one is affected directly by them at all.

Whereupon it's pointed out that 'chemtrails' actually contribute towards global warming .....

And we carry on in circles ad nauseum.

The fact is, every chemtrail believer seems to have a slightly different idea as to what chemtrails are and why they are being sprayed .... all they know is that the meteorological explanation must be wrong because meteorologists say that they are just contrails/clouds and in any case are probably all in on the conspiracy or something .... Oh, and any identical contrails/clouds observed before the mid 1990s are not chemtrails because chemtrails only appeared in the 1990s - QED.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Essan

Thanks for the explanation, I thought as much. Must be the chemtrails doing their job though.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 04:49 PM
link   

I make a habit of assuming folks are NOT liars until they prove me other wise. I give everyone here the benefit of doubt. If you think that fellow is intentionally being deceptive
perhaps you should ask him instead of ASSUMING he is full of it. I don't have that information ,I simply posted an observation I found of interest. If you chose to label it CRAP
well so be it.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 05:01 PM
link   

I make a habit of assuming folks are NOT liars until they prove me other wise. I give everyone here the benefit of doubt. If you think that fellow is intentionally being deceptive
perhaps you should ask him instead of ASSUMING he is full of it. I don't have that information ,I simply posted an observation I found of interest. If you chose to label it CRAP
well so be it.

Well, you are certainly entitled to your opinions, er, observations....as am I

I never labeled anything CRAP. I said that I dont believe it, just because someone typed out a list on a website....and that I could easily do the same. At least I know if I did, I would have at least one person who would believe me

PEACE!

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 06:35 PM
link   
www.newstarget.com...

Read about the chemicals poured on the California skies. I have pictures of amazing chemtrails. Hey RalphNader, don't pay attention to the uninformed. I believe you.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diane D
www.newstarget.com...

Read about the chemicals poured on the California skies. I have pictures of amazing chemtrails. Hey RalphNader, don't pay attention to the uninformed. I believe you.

The bug/crop spraying is a completely different topic and has nothing to do with the topic on this thread. But spraying is VERY different then the alledged CHEMtrail spraying. They dont even look the same...and are not coming from the same jets.

On top of that, it has been scientificaly explained a zillion times on numerous threads how the CONtrails are NOT chemtrails.

Why is this hard to understand?

[edit on 2-11-2007 by greeneyedleo]

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join