It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

cemtrail video from my deck...insane!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

looks like you and andy got some splainin to do....i went to his thread and hes getting more than he bargained for.there are way better examples of whats going on than what i shot.from people with far more credentials than me and you.your persistant debunking is curious.if theres nothing to it, why all the concern, shouldnt you just go to another post of something else and forget about us stupid nut jobs who dont know anything.why do you care what we think.if were so crazy, people with brains wouldnt even bother giving us a second glance.get off your high horse just cause your military, you dont know everything.friend.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by eyewitness86
Dear God people, just examine the characteristics of water and heat. A plane flying at altitude is in cold air, right? Ok. Then the hot air from the engines heats the air that the plane in flying thru to the point that water vapor condenses around the molecules of heated air and makes a trail in the sky. So far so good.

Then, in a matter of seconds, or a minute at most, the contrails disappear. Why? Because the colder air surrounding the contrails quickly chills the molecules again, and they return to their previosu temps, and disappear from sight. If you have ever seen a jet with a contrail, usually the contrail disappears behind the jet, within a few miles.

Dear God people, just examine the characteristics of water and heat. A plane flying at altitude is in cold air, right? Ok. Then the hot air from the engines heats the air that the plane in flying thru to the point that water vapor condenses around the molecules of heated air and makes a trail in the sky. So far so good.

Then, given the right conditions, in a matter of seconds, or a minute at most, the condensed water molecules freeze to ice crystals. Why? BECAUSE ICE CRiSTALS DON'T VAPORISE AT MINUS SIXTY DEGREES. If they did, then 50% of the clouds at high latitudes would 'last a few seconds at most'.

For those you who don't believe western governments would conduct biochemical germ warfare testing on their own people think again. The brits did it during WW2.

Give me five reasons why that has ANYTHING to do with a mass spraying of Chemicals.

Yes, planes in the 40's let out contrails. What does this have to do with the OP's plane? Unless you can show that the trails from those planes in the 40's stayed in the air for hours and caused the cloud effects we get today, its irrelevant.

Same with Harlequins picture.

Fine. Well explain how World War two B-17 pilots could see contrails from previous bombings.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 12:17 PM
link   
My thoughts on the Chemtrails?
I see a plane leaving 4 "contrail-ish" reports from directly behind the engines. Offer me more evidence, and we can talk, but its not enough to claim its a chemtrail. Its like looking at the light from a plane at night and saying its a UFO. I appreciate the video, and you're seeking comments about it.

However i find it odd you end your comments with "peace" when it seems anyone who disagrees with you, you feel they are dead set against you. You seem very aggravated by our comments, and feel we are an opposition for your desire for "comments" With your snide "You guys need a kit-kat, dude" attitude, you dont seem to be offering the kind of mature attitude we normally find here at ATS. I'm used to seeing this on, say a video game forum, but not here.
No one is against you. Some of us just disagree with you, and I am one. IT doesnt mean I hate you, or dislike you in anyway, just disagree.

In short, dont just "type" Peace, display it.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ralph nader

looks like you and andy got some splainin to do....i went to his thread and hes getting more than he bargained for.there are way better examples of whats going on than what i shot.from people with far more credentials than me and you.your persistant debunking is curious.if theres nothing to it, why all the concern, shouldnt you just go to another post of something else and forget about us stupid nut jobs who dont know anything.why do you care what we think.if were so crazy, people with brains wouldnt even bother giving us a second glance.get off your high horse just cause your military, you dont know everything.friend.

What? Your just being a jerk and its really uncalled for.

I post on VARIOUS topics on this site. I post on topics that interest me. This interests me because 1. I have never heard of CHEMtrails until I stumbled upon ATS. So, I had way more of an open mind on the matter then you or many others 2. Because I enjoy the debate on the topic and 3. Because I have seen NOBODY provide any evidence that these CONtrails are in fact chemicals being sprayed upon the citizens around the world. NONE.

I have been NOTHING but nice here. I never call names. I have NEVER called anyone here crazy. I tend to have a sense of humour and joke around. Just because I dont agree with someone, does not give them (YOU) any right to be a jerk. And high horse? LMAO. Yeah, okay then. LOL

And I havent seen Essan get more then he has bargained for. In fact, he is giving out more then others bargained for.

Seriously dude, sign off the internet. You are waaaaaay too angry and touchy, just because people challenge you or dont agree with you.

And please dont call me friend. My friends dont behave this way, nor do they treat me or others this way.

PEACE!

[edit on 30-10-2007 by greeneyedleo]

[edit on 30-10-2007 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ralph nader

Dude, you're just a little to paranoid for my taste. I don't think that is what you think it is.........But, on the other hand.....................maybe! Always good to keep an open mind. Thanks for the post though.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I never understood why people see a contrail and leap to the conclusion that its a chemtrail delivering who knows what onto the population. What I see is the contrails of some type of commercial jet. I see them all the time and for I have seen them for years.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Just curious but how did you test the trails to determine that the plane was dumping chemicals?
What method did you use for chemical detection?
At what altitudes did you collect samples?
What chemicals did you find?

Thanks.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 06:50 PM
link   

talk about touchy.....wow..i think your the one who needs a break.
maybe you should write a book or something.peace.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ralph nader

looks like you and andy got some splainin to do....i went to his thread and hes getting more than he bargained for.there are way better examples of whats going on than what i shot.from people with far more credentials than me and you.your persistant debunking is curious.

Debunking is often confused with truth seeking.

if theres nothing to it, why all the concern,

From who? There only seems to be concern from a few people here. I haven't seen any news stories about it. I haven't seen any reports showing chemical analysis of the con trails.

shouldnt you just go to another post of something else and forget about us stupid nut jobs who dont know anything.why do you care what we think.if were so crazy, people with brains wouldnt even bother giving us a second glance.get off your high horse just cause your military, you dont know everything.friend.

Preventing the spread of incorrect information is everyones responsibility.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 07:08 PM
link   

i love this vigilant debunking crowd.there are far more complex websites and videos about this out there, with data i have not claimed to provide.you guys just jumped on me right from the get go,why?shouldnt you spend more time researching yourself and making your own conclusions based on your own research and observations, rather than sit back and put me down for sharing my veiws and opinions.of corse not, that would be to much like work. its much easier to ridicule others to make yourselves feel better because of some short comings your own personal lives.its sad.im not gonna waste anymore of my time and your time splitting hairs about what everybody thinks is or isnt going on,and no im not paranoid.when does asking questions and seeking truth become paraniod?or defending yourself against slander?it seems that when logic and reason no longer validate your statements, ridicule of others is your only hope.i didnt start this slander campaign,all i did was post a video of what i saw, maybe i chose my words incorrectly to start but i didnt realize how fanatic some of you people are. i have no problem with people who disagree with me, none at all,but i do have a problem with people ridiculing me on a personal level because of a tiny post in a huge website, with a small caption.thanks.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 07:18 PM
link   

President Eisenhower's farewell address to the nation, January 1961

"In the counsels of Government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the Military Industrial Complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists, and will persist. We must never let the weight of this combination endanger our liberties or democratic processes. We should take nothing for granted. Only an alert and knowledgeable citizenry can compel the proper meshing of the huge industrial and military machinery of defense with our peaceful methods and goals so that security and liberty may prosper together."

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Although I do not agree with personal attacks, if you decide to post a thread called
"cemtrail video from my deck"
It's not unfair for others to ask you to provide evidence that those trails are from chemical dumping.

You posted the information here not on another website that is why we are looking for information from YOU here.

You are making a claim, we are simply asking you to support it. If you cannot support your claims, maybe you should simply post a retraction.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 07:39 PM
link   

If the jet stream lays right over the mountains then the chemicals that you say they are alledgedly spraying wouldnt be landing anywhere near you. The wind speeds in the jetstream are ferocious and can exceed 200knots, the chemicals would be landing over the ocean!!!!!

And at the height they are spraying them they wouldnt be able to even reach the ground in the first place. I dont know if you know but its too cold at those heights for anything to reach the ground, thats why high level clouds dont porduce rainfall that reaches the surface. They produce virga sometimes, which is rainfall that doesnt reach the ground, hitting a cold dry patch on the way down and evaporating

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Those are not chemical trails, they are water cristals, they form on impact with the air, they are just vapors from the plain's engine, no matter how hot it is on any given day they will still form because those planes fly at high altitudes where it's cold.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

Yes, people dont understand where jets fly. Its quite apparent on this website i notice. I found out recently that Art Bell and Jeff Rense were the ones who started the whole chemtrail theory, I dont think you can get two more unreliable resources

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 08:14 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 10:52 PM
link   
OK, we're going to settle this once and for all. In the video, you see
clouds. Clouds are water vapor. This means that the air is fairly
moist high above. Hot jet engines fly through moisture. Steam is
created. Leaves long pretty trail. Steam-Vapor trail. Nothing more,
nothing less. Happens thousands of times a day on this planet. I
hope this explaination was straight forward enough. Moving on to
other threads.. -cwm

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by carewemust

Thats incorrect actually but on the right track. Hot jet engines fly through extremely cold air emitting water vapour as exhaust, the rapid cooling of the exhaust quickly drops below the dewpoint casuing the water vapour to freeze, forming ice crystals therefore forming cirrus clouds

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus
More like trying to convince them there is nothing going on. Defcon5 likes to ask them to trust the people who like to airbrush moon pictures and create wars for greed and profit. The web of deceit and lies are crumbling my friend.

Im still waiting for Defcon5 in this thread... he usually turns up pretty quick. Vacation?

I would hate to disappoint you by not dropping by to say hello.
Hello…

Anyway, it’s amazing that you know so much about my posting habits and me, after only having been a member for a whole two months now. Allow me enlighten you some as to the truth though.

First off, I post in many other areas besides CONtrails, but I only post on topics that I find interesting or know something about. I have never asked folks to trust anyone, but I have called BS where BS was present. I have never posted on NASA airbrushing the moon, because it’s not a topic I find interesting or know anything about. I do, however, enjoy picking apart complete nonsense such as Johns Space Shuttle threads, which are nothing more substantial then an exercise in fictional writing.

While I do take the occasional break from posting here, and that does normally occur when I am not sitting bored at work for six hours a night, it’s also sometimes a sanity break. It tends to become frustrating re-explaining the same things over and over on this site, and I can usually tell its time to take a break when someone picks up on that frustration in a post.

It’s cool though, feel free to worry that you’re breathing in some non-existent mystery chemical, if it makes you feel any better. Here are some good anti-chemtrail education sites that may help you out, since you won't listen to any of us that they are nothing but a hoax:

Magic Sylphs Transmute Chemtrails.
Mental Chemtrail Busting.
How to make a Chembuster.(which I personally call “how to waste 150 bucks”)
And last but not least:
Urine Therapy…

Good luck with all of that , let us know how it turns out.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

Well you didnt dissapoint old copernicus there. Maybe someone should offer him a gas mask, or biological warfare suit. Maybe we could seal him in a bubble.....would that do the trick i wonder?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join