It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

cemtrail video from my deck...insane!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 03:35 PM
link   
hey guys ,watched planes spreading chem. all day long from work...and i wish i had my camera,but when i got home, i video taped this beast going from horizon to horizon, spreading a huge thick trail ....you can see the remnents of the days activity clearly in the sky..especially when you look at the sun and the weird haze in front of it....i live in kelowna...which is close to the u.s. border...maybe a few hours drive...anyways...i watch from 6:30 am when i get to work...they usually lay a large "x" in the sky to start ,i think this gives the planes a central target...because i notice on heavy days the jet stream blows right over the mountains and into the u.s..anyways let me know what you think........

video.google.ca... mark

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 03:41 PM
link   
What on earth makes you think these are anything other than normal contrails? You've been reading too many disinfo sites

Looks to me like there's a frontal system approaching. Don't be surprised if it rains tomorrow

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 03:43 PM
link   
How on earth does anyone tell that a contrail is actually a chemtrail without testing the trail itself for chemicals?

I'm not buying into the chemtrail thing at all. The article at Skeptic's Dictionary pretty much dovetails with what I think about the whole thing.

And it explains why planes leave contrails in the first place.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by MajorMalfunction

awesome...two agents of disimformation right off the bat....i grew up my whole life around planes ..i never saw this type of phenom growing up at all....*snip*...but i know what i see at the end of the day hanging across the valley like a blanket of death....its ok... go back to your chips and beer and dont worry about a thing.....

*Mod Edit - Removed Offensive Statements*

[edit on 10/28/07 by niteboy82]

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Would you rather we said that this was clear, unequivocable evidenc that TPTB were deliberately spraying your house in order to, er, do whatever chemtrailers have decided this week that chemtrails do?

Oh and when it does rain (tomorrow) watch out for 'so called' rainbows - they're actually targets painted in the sky to make chemtrailing easier! (well they must be since we known that any meteorological explanation is complete bunk
)

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Essan

actually dude...it was clear and warm for a week straight with forcasts of clear blue skies......

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Essan

ive only been on ats for a while now and already i cant believe the amount of infiltration that i see already...you guys are hillarious..look man im just trying to report what i see and what i see is out of the norm,ok...so just relax.....they must pay you lots..........

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 04:11 PM
link   
de-bunking has become the # 1 tool the government uses that they dont even need to have their hand in, all you people who still doubt chemtrails will be the ones bitching and whining when your getting a barcode stamped on your forhead.

skeptasizim is one thing, but being in denial is another. i have been a monitor of this web forum for a very long time, and have never decided to partake in conversations because thease forums are filled with people who think it elevates there intelligence by de-bunking anything that is thrown at them with the most retarded explanations.

i grew up around airports and we never use to witness this excrement comming from planes. a planes contrail evaporates and disapates within minutes of it being left. they do not hang in the air like thick clouds of somthing, witch then spread all through out the sky making a grey film cover the normally blue sky.

the american people are to blame for the government being able to pull all this crap off without anybody doing anything, you all doubt everything and deny it. now look whos having a spanish/mexican super highway built through there country.

its to late now and one day soon when your all under the govern of martial law you will wish you had a more open mind and where a bit more accepting of the world around you, denial is ignorence.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ralph nader

$ 0.67 so far

You report what you see. i explain what you see. You don;t want to believe the truth, that's your problem

So when did you film this? I assumed it was today. Knowing the time and date will enable you to check out local atmospheric soundings and determine whether or not persistent contrails were likely to form.

Chemtrail believers persistently refuse to do this for obvious reasons

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Essan

this footage was taken in august...man your militant...i know weather people who agree that this is a starnge phenom, i talk to my local weather man on a regular basis, im sure hes as competant as you andy, maybe not, you seem pretty high and mighty,and he agrees that that if these were normal contrails they would not be forming at these times of the year.,anyways,im not arguring with you because you want me to accept your truth, and i know a thing or two about weather,i dont need a peice of paper on my wall to make me feel better than everyone else,and i dont need you talking down to me like im a commoner.....peace......andy.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Essan, still working on trying to get people to believe they see contrails I see.... lets see if defcon5 shows up here soon as well.

To nader: Thanks for posting the video. Chemtrails are very real and this site has the same couple of people posting in this sort of threads, trying to convince you they are contrails instead. Just so you know.

Carry on.

[edit on 28-10-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ralph nader

ok ... do this, record a film of a plane without those trails. Since you "know what you are talking about"

1. Record it in the same weather conditions
2. MUST be a jet.

Now lets se one without trails ...

You know, thos planes fly in an altitude with -60 degres celcius .. the heat from the jets expand the air and makes fluffy trails .. its quite normal.

Looking forward to see "the other planes without the trails"

[edit on 28-10-2007 by tep200377]

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Psychedelic_Relic

great post...finally someone who speaks their mind...i fully support this view....as long as we can express our opinions freely,debunkers can slam people but we cant slam debunkers?. what has happened .how far does the rabbit hole go????

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by tep200377

ive seen them and i will film them soon ....i am slowly building a library of times dates and weather conditions.....you guys will be exposed...
man .......whats with the milatant resistance...how big is this......ukweather...puppet of the us govt.....how much more obvious can we get???/really........

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

thanks corpernicus....needed the support .....this guys hillarious...
gonna post more vids soon ....let you see what im seeing and expose these guys for what they really are....peace.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Looks like a normal Contrail to me.

i grew up my whole life around planes ..i never saw this type of phenom growing up at all

I grew up in the 70's/80's and I clearly remember seeing contrails like this all the time. All the time. All the time.

What you posted is what I see almost every day our jets fly. There is absolutely NO difference.

Oh, and im not some disinfo agent.
hahaha Im just an every day citizen like the rest who look in the sky and see CONtrails almost every day. The same I saw as a kid.

Until someone can show proof that these trails are in fact spewing out chemicals intending on harming us all - including the President of the US (no matter who she/he is)....well, you know

Chemtrails are very real and this site has the same couple of people posting in this sort of threads, trying to convince you they are contrails instead. Just so you know.

Nobody has posted proof that these are anything BUT CONtrails. And the same "fearmongers" show up on these threads trying to scare everyone into living in a bubble for fear of the deadly chemicals being sprayed on us. LOL

[edit on 28-10-2007 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

there are plenty of examples of sample collection you just have to look,all kinds of strange things found spewing from these planes,do some research,rent a sesna and take some samples,plenty of people have,its out there.......peace.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ralph nader

there are plenty of examples of sample collection you just have to look,all kinds of strange things found spewing from these planes,do some research,rent a sesna and take some samples,plenty of people have,its out there.......peace.

LOL. Um, okay then. Ever since I have heard of this "theory", I have done it. Im new to the whole "scare" and I have read everything posted here and elsewhere.

Still, I dont see anything convincing. But I do see CONtrails everyday....right over my head. Esp in the winter...dang, they hang around for ever

*off to rent a sesna and bringing along my tupperware to catch chemicals*

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 04:54 PM
link   

what if i filmed a plane with a contrail and a plane with a chemtrail,in the same sky at the same time at the same altitude??????would that be more convincing for you?.........let me know...............peace.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 04:56 PM
link   

its funny, the only real vigilant resistance to this post is a guy from ukweather,and a guy in the us military.....you guys just dont even try anymore do you?.....im just waiting for that knock on the door.....lol......

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join