It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

cemtrail video from my deck...insane!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ralph nader

I don't have any video links handy. I'll try to find some tomorrow because I'm getting ready to count sheep. If you have access to it, watch the military channel. Every once in awhile you'll catch some World War II video footage of B-17's leaving persistent contrails. I'll also try to link to some of the witness testimony from pilots talking about their contrails being seen on their return flights almost 6 hours later.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 10:42 PM
link   
The contrails can vary at different altitudes as well as the same altitude. I watched a plane's contrail that had breaks in it. Has to do, I believe, with bands of air that vary with humidity.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

i never realized how crazy this was going to get,people seem passionate,from both sides.the skeptics seem certain they're right, as well as the believers.i am not stupid or easily swayed. i know that if we dont question what we see or what were told we see we become numb to all that is around us, looking for easy answers to everything.with all the government secrecy that has been going on for years, nothing would surprise me. peace.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ralph nader
hey guys ,watched planes spreading chem. let me know what you think........

You seriously want to know what we think after that comment. I'm sorry but how in the hell do you know if that is a chem trail and what would why did it make you so intrested that u taped it and then bothered to waste 5 mins of the rest of our lives to watch it and then comment on how *snip*you make yourself look.

*Mod Edit - Removed Personal References*
Courtesy Is Mandatory

[edit on 10/28/07 by niteboy82]

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Youthmind

what do you do here dude?man it just never ends.the endless flow of angry bitter people,they're somehow better than everyone else.you have seriously got a problem.how can you *snip* keep insulting me and not get warned or banned.im just here to meet people and discuss common interests pro or con. you have to make it personal?do you have low self esteem?does it make you feel better?somehow i dont think so.
if you dont like the post then go insult someone else.peace.

Mod Edit - Removed Personal References. You have an urgent u2u, please click here.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Let's please stick to the topic, and remember not to keep this personal folks. Attack the idea, not the person!

This goes to everyone that is involved in this thread, please refrain from further topic derailment by discussing other members.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by niteboy82

thanks.i only posted this today and im getting hammered.a lttle supprot but lots of angry skeptics.peace.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Right.

So whenever someone posts useful recources against chemtrails you call them a disinfo agent? Infact, why shouldn't I call YOU a disinfo agent?

Nearly all your posts are on Chemtrails. Despite the fact that your own posts get edited for personal referances and offensive statements, each post is full of disinfo agent accusations. Is this some poor attempt to discredit the chemmies who actually do try?

what if i filmed a plane with a contrail and a plane with a chemtrail,in the same sky at the same time at the same altitude??????

Are you claiming to know the exact altitude airliners you see on the ground fly at?

reply to post by greeneyedleo

Contrail length is highly dependant on weather conditons. Therefore, 'I can tell the diferance', does NOT suffice as evidence.

profhorn.aos.wisc.edu...

I have a question. Three questions to be exact.

At minus sixty degrees celcuis, is it possible for Ice particles to vaporise?

What is stopping Contrails persisting?

Contrails are the same as cirrus clouds, only the ice particles get up there artifically. Therefore, why don't Cirrus clouds vaporise?

[edit on 28/10/07 by JimmyCarterIsSmarter]

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 11:48 PM
link   
You're right, this is a pretty hot topic for both sides. Many times it comes down to anyone who doesn't believe being a gov't disinfo agent, or being paid to spread lies about what's happening, or if you DO believe you have no understanding of atmospheric science or planes.

A big thing I see in this debate is that a lot of people DON'T know planes, and they post pictures of things that they don't recognize on planes as evidence of spraying, when it has nothing to do with spraying chemicals or spraying at all. About the only picture I've seen of a "sprayer" plane that really does have anything to do with spraying is the icing nozzle they put on the boom of a KC-135 to test how a plane ices up. But there's only one of those used, so that one plane would have to be in a whole lot of places at once to be the sprayer.

This is actually one of the better chemtrail threads that I've participated in. You're going to get bashed for believing, and we're going to get bashed for not believing. You just have to learn to ignore the people bashing and accusing, and try to find the facts of the matter, unfortunately there aren't many actual facts when it comes to chemtrails.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by ralph nader
reply to until one of you angry skeptics shows me difinitive proof that what im seeing has been around forever....show me some old movie footage from the thirties or forties or fifties or sixties that shows these multiple trails in the sky lingering and spreading all day long and i will personally apoligize on ats .........man you guys need a kitkat........
peace...

I'm not particularly angry...but as for images from the forties, how about

These

Or these

Or even these?

Ask, and ye shall receive. Contrails filling the sky, and lasting for hours on end, just as requested.

[edit on 29-10-2007 by Brother Stormhammer]

Edits to remove links that just would not cooperate. My post-fu is weak, sensei.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 12:11 AM
link   
All I see is a video of an aeroplane flying along doing what aeroplanes do.
I'm nearly 29 and theres no difference in the contrails now to back then.

I find it difficult to believe that this or any other video or photograph of 'chemtrails' is not just contrails.
I need a little more than 'if it takes over 30 minutes to disperse' or other such explanations, So far its all just theory with no facts.

Why would the new world order or who ever spray chemicals into the air, I breath the same air as Bush, they eat the same vegetables and fruit as us.
Why bother?

I think the chemtrail theory serves no purpose other than paranoia.
Until the government are walking around in bio suits breathing tanks of oxygen I dont think theres much worry.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 03:20 AM
link   
throwing in my .02 for anyone still reading anything in this back and forth "i'm smart so i must be right debate"...

i have lived near 3 major airports and many smaller airports all my life (SFO, OAK & SJC). this year i've been doing a lot of travel for work, being away from home on average 1 or two weeks out of every month.

i see contrails all the time. i see planes in the process of making them all the time. i've been inside a Southwest plane sitting behind the engine watching the contrails being made and them coming out and over the wing. i've been flying in routes used minutes earlier by another plane that has made contrails. i've seen other passenger airplanes outside of my window in the distance making contrails.

what makes you believe the plane you shot was producing chemical trails? what would be the benefit of the person doing so? the local air traffic guys must know who was in the air at the time, why don't you call them next time and ask them who's flying.

really the whole "chemtrail" thing seems to reek of paranoia in my opinion. i've never seen a good reason given for believing there's something going on like that.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 03:44 AM
link   
amagade - they must have been spraying chemtrails in WW2 on the way to bombing missions!

[edit on 29/10/07 by Harlequin]

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Brother Stormhammer

Yes, planes in the 40's let out contrails. What does this have to do with the OP's plane? Unless you can show that the trails from those planes in the 40's stayed in the air for hours and caused the cloud effects we get today, its irrelevant.

Same with Harlequins picture.

Why is the focus being kept on the white smoke, when it should be kept on how long it lasts, how it forms strange cloud patterns in the sky, how the OP claims planes normally dont fly in his area and then he saw 6 of them and so on?

People are not stupid. They know when something strange is going on.

[edit on 29-10-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

The OP asked for 'proof' that 'this stuff' had been going on forever, and specifically asked for images from the 30s, 40s, and other decades. He asked, I provided.

As for what my pictures 'prove', they prove that what the chem-trail advocates claim as a new and virulent phenomenon (those nasty, long-lasting white lines that spread across the sky) are anything but new. We've been leaving those lines in the sky ever since we started flying at high altitude. The lines in the sky in the 1940s were the result of hot exhaust (which includes a lot of CO2, CO, and water vapor). The lines in the sky from the 70's, 80's and 90's don't look or act any different, which means that they're probably 'chemtrails' made up of CO2, CO, and water vapor.

And if you care to do the research (there are plenty of 'memoir' pages on the net devoted to bomber crews, bomber squadrons, and even civilians recording their thoughts on the Big War for posterity) that contain anecdotal (and in some cases, photographic) evidence that the contrails from bomber streams lingered for several hours, and had at least minor impact on the weather.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus

Yes, planes in the 40's let out contrails. What does this have to do with the OP's plane? Unless you can show that the trails from those planes in the 40's stayed in the air for hours and caused the cloud effects we get today, its irrelevant.

I've shown numerous times that exactly that was happening in 1970 - enough to cause climate scientists to investigate what effects it might have on heat balance

ams.allenpress.com...

docs.lib.noaa.gov...

(obviously these are early studies and our knowledge of the subject has increased considerably over the intervening decades. And our conclusions today may not be the same as those drawn in 1970, when air traffic was a great deal less than it now is)

Also this was 1986:

ams.allenpress.com...

Remember, according to chemtrailers, the phemonena being investigated in these studies did not exist before the mid 1990s

As for planes not normally flying over a given area - how many aircraft at 30,000ft can you spot in a clear blue sky if they're not producing contrails? It's only because of the contrails that they become noticeable. How long the contrail lasts depends on atmospheric conditions. Just as was the case in 1970.

So what's the deal?

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Brother Stormhammer
reply to post by Copernicus

The OP asked for 'proof' that 'this stuff' had been going on forever, and specifically asked for images from the 30s, 40s, and other decades. He asked, I provided.

No you didnt and that is what I said in my post. You show pictures of planes and white smoke coming out. That doesnt have any bearing on if weather or not the OP's pictures are contrails or chemtrails. You are trying to argue that all white smoke from airplanes is a contrail because it was in the 40's.

Essan: So there was reports from the 70's discussing weather or not contrails was affecting the weather or not... yeah, so? What bearing does that have on people seeing chemtrails since the 90's? You are trying to argue that since contrails might have affected the weather, the chemtrails we see are also contrails because they might have the same effect?

Both of you are keeping the focus on what the white smoke looks like, when you should be looking at the strange cloud formations being formed a short while after the chemtrails have been sprayed.

Here is some info for you:

U.S. Law Allows Testing of Chemicals and Biologics on "Civilian Population"
Interesting Chemtrail Links

The Aerosol Crimes documentary:

Google Video Link

[edit on 29-10-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 06:43 AM
link   
I have seen the chemtrails spreading with my own eyes. Different than clouds. Military type aircraft flying and filling the sky with evenly spaced lines like he was mowing the lawn.

I know what I saw. Thats all the proof I need.
Keep up the good work Ralph Nader, and dont let the habitual skeptics and ATS chemtrail disinfo crew get you down!

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Looks like a standard trail to me that you see from aircraft normally.
I live right next to a military base and have planes fly over all the time with similar trails.

[edit on 29-10-2007 by Zemouk]

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 07:31 AM
link   
For those you who don't believe western governments would conduct biochemical germ warfare testing on their own people think again. The brits did it during WW2.

Much of Britain was exposed to bacteria sprayed in secret trials

A government report just released provides for the first time a comprehensive official history of Britain's biological weapons trials between 1940 and 1979.

Many of these tests involved releasing potentially dangerous chemicals and micro-organisms over vast swaths of the population without the public being told.........................

The report reveals that military personnel were briefed to tell any 'inquisitive inquirer' the trials were part of research projects into weather and air pollution...................................

One chapter of the report, 'The Fluorescent Particle Trials', reveals how between 1955 and 1963 planes flew from north-east England to the tip of Cornwall along the south and west coasts, dropping huge amounts of zinc cadmium sulphide on the population. The chemical drifted miles inland, its fluorescence allowing the spread to be monitored.

www.guardian.co.uk...

This stuff was happening and is most probably still happening but just like then personal are instructed to tell you its just "the trials are part of research projects into weather and air pollution," although these days they can get away with saying its just contrails and if you think otherwise you must be a conspiracy nutcase.

Keep up the good work Ralph.

[edit on 29-10-2007 by blahdiblah]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join