It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden Video Discussion and Updates

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by pieman

Originally posted by Night Watchman
This thread concerns OBL. Heis a cowardly bitch. Please try to stay on topic.

is that your entire contribution?

what exactly makes him cowardly? he might be a lot of things but i'ld shy away from calling him a coward. or any other ''terrorist''. they're fighting for what they believe in, weather or not you agree with it, you should at least acknowledge it.

I don't see this "lion sheik," carrying out suicide missions...he hides in caves soiling himself while others PURPOSELY kill innocent civilians at his command. Maybe you find that admirable. I don't?

Lion Sheik? No...he is nothing but a pussy.

[edit on 7-9-2007 by Night Watchman]

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 07:53 PM
link   

I don't see this "lion sheik," carrying out suicide missions...he hides in caves soiling himself while others PURPOSELY kill innocent civilians at his command. Maybe you find that admirable. I don't?

yep, and how many congress men sent their kids to iraq? OBL has at least seen action, against the russians and the us. perhaps you'ld expect a leader to make the sacrifice he asks of his people but lets not be hypocritical about it.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 07:58 PM
link   
watchmen, you are getting all worked up over nothing dude...

enhance your calm and rub your earlobes or something

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by pieman

yep, and how many congress men sent their kids to iraq? OBL has at least seen action, against the russians and the us. perhaps you'ld expect a leader to make the sacrifice he asks of his people but lets not be hypocritical about it.

How exactly am I being hypocritical? Please explain. My comment was that nothing about this filthy pig (Bin Laden) is honorable or brave. You dont have to agree but nothing I wrote was hypocritical.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Boondock78

Originally posted by agent violet
U/Osama bin laden is a great hero of mine.

i'll bite...i'm curious now....care to explain why or is this one of thise things you can't reveal?

No, public PLEASE! I would so sincerely love to hear what kind of rational (?)person would think OBL is hero material!!!!

Do you like all mass murderers in General?

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Could everyone please try to remain civil? I understand why emotions can be no less intense during this time of remembrence than they were in 2001. The release of this video now is meant to cause an uproar, so don't let it affect us... it means that they are successful.

Remember to stay civil toward each other and respect the right to differing opinions.

Courtesy is mandatory

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Even as Sept 11 comes closer...

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 08:08 PM
link   

How exactly am I being hypocritical? Please explain. My comment was that nothing about this filthy pig (Bin Laden) is honorable or brave. You dont have to agree but nothing I wrote was hypocritical.

and nothing i wrote said he was admirable, i guess turnaround is fair play.

actually, what i mean is that you can't expect bin laden to carry out operations any more than any other battle field commander, there's no point in calling him a filthy pig and supporting the troops at the same time, if he is a coward, so are all commanders.

i didn't say you were hypocritical, that hasn't been proven, i said lets not be hypocritical in regards to OBL, he's no better or worse than bush or his ilk. unless you acknowledge that then you are being hypocritical.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by agent violet
Night watchmen, I value your opinion and contribution. With that said, I can assure you that there are far worse 'terrorists' in the world than Mr Bin Laden.

Such as?

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by actonkid

is that a joke, i heard of this one religous fundamentalist who's overseen the murder of hundreds of thousands of civilians based on a completely ridiculous premise, i hear he even allows his followers to kidnap and torture people on a whim, without any legal recourse.

do you need a hint?

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by XFoxMulderX
reply to post by Sky watcher

Indeed. She's buliding a case for an FBI investigation.

I would certainly HOPE so.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by actonkid

Originally posted by XFoxMulderX
reply to post by Sky watcher

Indeed. She's buliding a case for an FBI investigation.

I would certainly HOPE so.

I figure most people on ATS have FBI files and theyre not related to OBL.

So could we return to the topic? Whats this I hear about a Fake Beard? Anyone have sources?

[edit on 7/9/07 by MikeboydUS]

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

even me, yeesh, i do a lot worse than post on web sites, i hope i don't get sent down for this stuff.

seriously, i hope to god that the FBI's intelligence network doesn't need to stoop so low.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 08:21 PM
link   
i just read the entire transcript,
and it got me thinking...

when has Bush ever spoken so eloquently and earnestly...

the man knows what he speaks of. he is obviously well informed; possibly more than we think.

made a lot of truthful points.

this wasnt a tape to wage war. its clear where he stands and why.
------

now the guys who writes bush's speaches are scrambling to find ways to spin this video...

interesting series of events lately.

[edit on 7-9-2007 by omi_kron_gravitron]

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by bodrul

Bodrul says: " Quran states that a muslim can only strike at someone if they have attacked them or if they are being opressed by them. "

My question is: What did the people in the two buildings of the World Trade Center possibly do to them?

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
I think Bush is honorable too. The best president we've had since the beginning of our history. I think the NWO will bring us great things-
Isnt life grand?
Things are just coming together and they keep getting bettter and better.
/

DG I haven't laughed in weeks, right up until I read your little bit of sarcasm.

Funny stuff, thank you.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I'm wondering exactly how he thinks us converting to Islam will stop the war in Iraq?

May stop Al Qaeda, but even they kill other Muslims.

But then again, his thinking is skewed, we all know that, so its not worth arguing over.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Yeah, be is involved in a campaign against the west but is no real threat to our society? So you agree he is engaged in a war against us and yet he is no threat?

The sooner we rid this world of him and his murderous sub human thugs, the better. I can't wait for the day.

Are you talking about George Bush? Sounds like a good description of him and his murderous sub-human thugs.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by actonkid

“You permitted Bush to complete his first term, and stranger still, chose him for a second term, which gave him a clear mandate from you — with your full knowledge and consent — to continue to murder our people in Iraq and Afghanistan. Then you claim to be innocent! The innocence of yours is like my innocence of the blood of your sons on the 11th — were I to claim such a thing.”

Bin Laden says President Bush’s words echo “neoconservatives like Cheney, Rumsfeld, and Richard Perle.”

“People of America: the world is following your news in regards to your invasion of Iraq, for people have recently come to know that, after several years of tragedies of this war, the vast majority of you want it stopped. Thus, you elected the Democratic Party for this purpose, but the Democrats haven’t made a move worth mentioning. On the contrary, they continue to agree to the spending of tens of billions to continue the killing and war there.”

Source.

These are Bin Laden's own words, they show you his reasoning.

On a side note, I thought I'd heard people saying that he had claimed responsibility for the 9/11 attacks. Here he says: "The innocence of yours is like my innocence of the blood of your sons on the 11th — were I to claim such a thing."

Has he claimed responsibility or not?

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Kacen

from page six of the linked pdf transcript in the OP, his reasoning is that, should there be a mass conversion to islam in the west, it would scare the crap out of the big corporations/governments and they'ld stop their imperial wars, weather that logic is skewed or not is debatable.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Implosion
On a side note, I thought I'd heard people saying that he had claimed responsibility for the 9/11 attacks. Here he says: "The innocence of yours is like my innocence of the blood of your sons on the 11th — were I to claim such a thing."

Has he claimed responsibility or not?

Read again..."Then you claim to be innocent! The innocence of yours is like my innocence of the blood of your sons on the 11th — were I to claim such a thing.”

If Americans claim to be innocent as victims of terrorist attacks, why should Osama not claim that innocence as well since America's foreign policy supposedly killed millions of Muslims in the past decade, along with Israel's aggression. Should Muslims not be innocent as well?

That is what he means.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join