It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden Video Discussion and Updates

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 05:02 PM
link   
"There are no taxes in Islam, but there is a limited Zakaat totaling only 2.5%"-Osama Bin Laden.

Man thats freaking tempting, thats better than having to pay our own taxes. Wonder how we going to fund education...guess through terrorism at least or maybe ransom.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 05:06 PM
link   
nightwatchman, my apology the mistake has been corrected. thank you kindly for making me aware of it.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Isn't Al Qaidas actions counter productive?

I mean their terrorist act on 9/11 made Bush more popurlar than ever and he could declare war on Iraq, which had nothing to do with Al Qaida. In fact, the regime of the dead dictator Saddam Hussein actually were hunting down Al Qaida themselves before USA decided to invade, an invasion based on lies about weapons of mass destruction and Al Qaida links.

Then Bin Laden appeared again prior to the last US election with a video that helped Bush by attacking him.

All in all, has not Al Qaida helped the Bush regime? I don't know. Discuss.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Bin laden himself has become more of a symbolic threat rather than that of an him being an actual threat.
I believe the real threat is the terrorist cells that may be located within america itself and its allies in the iraq war.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shades1035
Isn't Al Qaidas actions counter productive?

Guess terrorism don't exactly go as planned as terrorist organizations wished for. Al Qaeda just experienced the same thing many terrorist organizations have for decades. They don't win crap.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by agent violet

I knew it, You need to move out of the U.S.A. if you feel that way. I could tell you how I really feel about you but it would get me banned. You have been outed!!!

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher

Indeed. She's buliding a case for an FBI investigation.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   
ok,what am i missing here? are we suppose to be this stupid? heres a picture from the "latest" video notice the short beard and no grey in the hair,from my understanding of islam,to dye your hair or alter any part of your body would be a sin,like tattoos and the like.

now look at this picture from a video posted in 2004,either he knows how to reverse the age process or this is a fake... whats your thought's? camera tricks?,lighting?... what?

Osama bin Laden speaks in this image made from an undated video broadcast on Friday, Oct. 29, 2004 by Arab television station Al-Jazeera.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by agent violet
U/Osama bin laden is a great hero of mine.
With that said, speculation on the meanings of the newly released tape will be ongoing for quite some time, I presume. It is hard to know for sure what was meant exactly, but I guess that time will reveal its underlying intentions.

I can understand where you are coming from Agent Violet. I would not goes as far as to call him a hero. I do not think Bin Laden is responsible for 9-11, but he has committed or been a party to some very violent acts. I do however have a lot of respect for the man. IMO he is a true Patriot to Islam and he no doubt stands by his convictions. That is something I respect. In a lot of ways I wish we had more American Patriots who had some of his qualities.

I have not went through the transcripts of the video yet, but from what I have seen reported thus far, I find a lot of his remarks to Americans to be very interesting. I thought he was right on the money about how we elected Bush not once, but twice even after knowing some of the facts. Yet, we allowed him to continue. I agree with what he said about how we have not risen up against tyranny and allowed this administration to continue in its destructive path and in those respects we the people do share a burden of responsibility.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 05:31 PM
link   
You can not defend terrorism, but is there any surprise it happens?

If you study the bigger picture, it's the western world that has invaded and used the middle east region.

Iraq used to be a brittish colony, same with most other arab countries. They have been invaded by western powers time and time again.

Now, it happens again with Iraq. The reasons for the war proved to be false, lies...

The war in Iraq has probably made so many people in that region sympathize with Al Qaida and even joined them. It's sad since Al Qaida is actually an enemy of Iraq, assuming what the news sources say is correct? That Al Qaida wants a civil war in Iraq.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 05:31 PM
link   
is it just me or does osama bin laden have a different nose in that video...the solution.

man i am seriously sick and tired of all of this, lol for once can they stop with the terror. I mean just come out and talk people...

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Hey guys, U.S. officals think it's a fake beard, that explains why his beard looks darker, he didn't dye it, he shaved it and put on a fake beard. They have also confirmed it is indeed him. He is a great enemy of mine, agentviolet

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I am not versed in the holy book of the Quran..but as I understand it it is a requirement before attempting to slay a non combatant that they embrace Islam first. He is clearly doing that here. I don't know about the black beard signal..but I think his request is the precursor to a possible action. He is talking to the American people directly as opposed to the earlier tapes that seemed directed to the Democrats, who he tought might make a difference.IMO That has not happened so he is now telling us to convert and resist..at this end he will do with full justification under Islamic law do what he can to "punish" us.

Sys

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Well, some sources say 600´000 Iraqi civilians has died in the Iraq war.

Is that not terrorism? Starting a war based on lies?

I don't think you can defend Al Qaida, but is their terror worse than US war of terror against the people of Iraq... I mean since it has been proven that the former regime did not have anything to do with 9/11 and no WMD's.

Think about it, 600´000 civilians dead, 4 million refugees, the whole country in chaos.

Who is the main terrorist here? Bush? Discuss.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by agent violet
Amongst other things, he has a great deal of bravery and remarkable leadership. In my opinion he also posesses a vast amount of loyalty to his followers, and I view him as being highly honorable.

Well, taking what you are saying there, will verify WHY this is FAKE.

Why is his beard shorter? And Grey? Both things that are not accepttable in the radical islamist society. I have to go to work, and im sure that there is Layers and layers to this video, my first reaction is that this is old photoage, and just taken out of the 'database' to fit 'kinda' with whats going on.

I got to go to work now, but ill read over the transcript, and get back later...

Man, this heat must be frying some peoples mind...

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sys_Config
I am not versed in the holy book of the Quran..but as I understand it it is a requirement before attempting to slay a non combatant that they embrace Islam first.

I'm glad someone brought this up, IF they are going to attack again.. Then he has given us an opportunity to convert, or "embrace Islam"

Excellent point Sys_Config.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 05:50 PM
link   
www.islamqa.com...

Dyeing the beard with henna and katam

Question:
Is it permissible to mix red henna with black katam and put it on the grey hair of the beard, noting that after that the colour of the beard will be black from a distance, and from close up it will be clear that the colour is dark brown?.

Answer:
Praise be to Allaah.

Shaykh Muhammad ibn ‘Uthaymeen (may Allaah have mercy on him) said:

The Sunnah is to change the grey hairs by using henna, or henna and katam. If it is changed using henna it will be orange and if it is changed using henna and katam it will be between red and black. There is nothing wrong with that and no sin involved, in sha Allah.

Guess dyeing your beard ain't so sinful after all.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I hardly think Bin Laden is the best poster boy for persuading Americans to convert to Islam... talk about a waste of video tape.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Well call in the CGI experts, they are usually pretty quick on the trigger here...

No new threats? Business as usual.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ste2652
I hardly think Bin Laden is the best poster boy for persuading Americans to convert to Islam... talk about a waste of video tape.

He can't back out now since he made a first impression long time ago about killing American military and civilians and have done it many times now. Whose going to take his word when he keeps wearing military fatiques and showing his AK like hes a tough guy and crap eh? Throw those away you are still a terrorist no matter how you dress yourself.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join