It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden Video Discussion and Updates

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Agent Violet i kinda see where you are coming from and although i despise the man for his supposed actions i have to commend him for standing up for what he believes and evading capture for so long.

That said this doesnt mean i support any of his views whatsoever definitely far from it but i do agree with you slightly

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by agent violet
Amongst other things, he has a great deal of bravery and remarkable leadership. In my opinion he also posesses a vast amount of loyalty to his followers, and I view him as being highly honorable.

What? You consider it honorable to ill 3,000 INNOCENT PEOPLE?

I wonder if you will feel that way when this murdering piece of waste murders someone close to you? Will you still give him the despicable verbal tongue bath you gave him today?

It is hard to describe how little respect I have for anyone who would write what you have written.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 04:12 PM
link   
All right, we are not going to let this thread degenerate into a flame fest because someone has a different viewpoint. M'kay?

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Night watchmen, I value your opinion and contribution. With that said, I can assure you that there are far worse 'terrorists' in the world than Mr Bin Laden.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jaruseleh
They're gunning for us because we're not Islam. That's why they hit the WTC back when Clinton was president. It was totally unprovoked, and merely because we're not of their religion. This video tape by OBL proves it.

OBL explained his reasoning in a tape a few years ago, he didn't seem to believe it was unprovoked.

I say to you, Allah knows that it had never occurred to us to strike the towers. But after it became unbearable and we witnessed the oppression and tyranny of the American/Israeli coalition against our people in Palestine and Lebanon, it came to my mind.

The events that affected my soul in a direct way started in 1982 when America permitted the Israelis to invade Lebanon and the American Sixth Fleet helped them in that. This bombardment began and many were killed and injured and others were terrorised and displaced.

*snip*

And as I looked at those demolished towers in Lebanon, it entered my mind that we should punish the oppressor in kind and that we should destroy towers in America in order that they taste some of what we tasted and so that they be deterred from killing our women and children.
al jazeera

i'm not defending him but ''deny ignorance'' is the name of the game here.

i've read some of the transcripts of his speaches, they read like an awful lot of the anti-NWO posts on ATS, including the latest, except he's more eloquent and logical

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

Calling someone who is responsible for the murder of 3,000 innocent people, "honorable," is not a difference of opinion. It is ignorant, insensitive and remarkably ill informed. I refuse to let that kind of garbage pass without addressing it.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by agent violet

And Agent Violet, I also value your contribution and views...but this is too much for me to take. I cannot believe you would refer to him as honorable. Clearly you are an intelligent person...how can you be so blind?

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 04:22 PM
link   
OBL is more aware of what's going on in America than most Americans!

abcnews.go.com...

He talks about the failure of the Dems to bring our troops home, the move towards fascism, NWO among other things.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I think that the actions of UBL and his agents are cowardly. They prefer bombs and often target innocent people. I don't see how you can consider this piece of crap someone to look up to.

Agent Violet, you might want to look into the form of Islam practiced by UBL and see how women fit into that picture.

I sincerely hope that someday, UBL is mortally wounded in a bomb attack so he has time to refleck on all the pain that he has caused.

I will never submit to his religion because I have no respect for the followers of his version of Islam.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 04:30 PM
link   

So you are a terrorist? Who the hell am I talking to right now?

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 04:30 PM
link   
nightwatchman, not all that are blind cannot see.

wildbob, I am very much aware of many Islamic practices, thankyou.

As far as the tape goes, it is possible that Bin Laden himself did not write the speech. In fact, he may have simply read what was pre-written from a source(s) close to him.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Wildbob77

AMEN!

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Wow................. unbefreakinlivable, a terrorist sympathzer. I think I am gonna barf. Get out of our country if you feel that way.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 04:34 PM
link   
nightwatchman, I can assure you that I am far incapable of acting in a terroristic fashion at the moment.

Also, the tape itself may be combined with new material and old material alike. There may also be a threat that is embedded in the tape's audio/video as well.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Ok guys, the topic please. And the last I looked ATS members wasn't it.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 04:36 PM
link   

"at the moment"

You're really not gonna make many friends if you keep talking like this. Drop it.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 04:52 PM
link   
fox mulder posted: "You're really not gonna make many friends if you keep talking like this"
my response is: My intentions here are not to make friends, but rather to state my opinions and views on topics that I find are of interest.

Also, on the tape bin laden makes little to no movements. Even his eyes ever so barely move. His left arm makes no movement whatsoever I believe. So to me, that leads me to believe that there are not any visible signs being given through the means of bodily movements. Perhaps the signal is in fact the change in the color of his beard, as was previously mentioned. Overall I dont believe that the signal is through body movements because there is in fact an overall lack of movement from him.

edit to add: my apology on the mistake nightwatchman.

[edit on 9/7/2007 by agent violet]

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Also, on the tape bin laden makes littles to no movements. Even his eyes ever so barely move. His left are make no movement whatsoever I believe. So to me, that leads me to believe that there are not any visible signs being given through the means of bodily movements. Perhaps the signal is in fact the change in the color of his beard, as was previously mentioned. Overall I dont believe that the signal is through body movements because there is in fact an overall lack of movement from him.

I was taught in a speech class long ago not to shuffle around too much or move around. Maybe hes got that kind of education. Heck look at his videos and you never once see him dancing while giving a speech.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 05:00 PM
link   

nightwatchmen posted: "You're really not gonna make many friends if you keep talking like this"
my response is: My intentions here are not to make friends, but rather to state my opinions and views on topics that I find are of interest.

[edit on 9/7/2007 by agent violet]

I never wrote that AV. I think you may be confusing me with someone else. Clearly you arent trying to make friends...you may have noticed that I'm not either.

Still... I have to wonder how anyone can call Bin Laden a hero...I hope he and everyone of his children die slow painful deaths. I'd gladly do the deed myself.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 05:01 PM
link   
i like the beard theory right now...

thats a FAST way to get it out...i mean, even if the gov decided it was whatever and would only show a still image, all they would need to see is the beard....go/no go

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join