It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden Video Discussion and Updates

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by jprophet420
that depends on if you consider an 'American' a person who is for:
a. the way it was founded
b. the way it is today
if it is the former, I am a proud American.

I personally have no motive to bash bush. He is not soley responsible for the decline of western civilization.

i consider myself an american cause i was born here. i am of irish descent but was born and bred here.
i am an american for that reason...

i love and support a lot of things that happen in this country and i loathe a lot of stuff that happens here and abroad but cause of this gov.

isn't that enough? just being american cause you are?

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Night Watchman

You may have to sharpen your sword. There is a lot of them. Wouldn't it be better just to actually find him first? Your threats are pointless and empty. Take a chill pill Bill.

Mod edit: snip quote

[edit on 2007/9/8 by Hellmutt]

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by xHADEEZx

dude, you don't know what a terrorist is gonna do...9/11 would be just as good a time as 1/17

whatever.....this is a big ass country and 'terror' covers a broad spectrum....terrorism is a few notches down on my list of things to worry about....
my gov is numero uno

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Anyone hear about a no-fly order being placed for sept 14, 2007? Here is the link

www.msnbc.msn.com...

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Thanks junior but honestly, your opinion of my threats are of no consequence to me. I agree there are many of them. We need ti kill as many of them as humanly possible. With each Islamist death, the world becomes a better place.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Boondock78
reply to post by xHADEEZx

dude, you don't know what a terrorist is gonna do...9/11 would be just as good a time as 1/17

whatever.....this is a big ass country and 'terror' covers a broad spectrum....terrorism is a few notches down on my list of things to worry about....
my gov is numero uno

did you not read xhadeezx full post he said "Third if a terrorist was to do something on 9/11 agian that would be the worst time for them to make an attack because we are on are toes. but that doesnt mean they still couldnt." you just said to hadeez exactly what he is saying to everyone else. did you even read his full post

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 10:49 PM
link   
President Bush on the new Bin Laden Video:

ap.google.com

WASHINGTON (AP) — President Bush said Osama bin Laden's mention of the Iraq war in his video message is a reminder of al-Qaida's long-term objectives in Iraq and of the "dangerous world in which we live."

"Iraq is part of this war against extremists," Bush said, responding to the terrorist leader's message but never using his name. "If al-Qaida bothers to mention Iraq, it's because they want to achieve their objectives in Iraq, which is to drive us out."
(Visit the link for the full article)

Interesting, seems to be perfect talking points at a perfect time. Its all about the war in Iraq?

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by agent violet

I agree Bin Laden is a better leader than Bush. I would convert to Islam as long as it meant a regime change in America.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Coo
im just making the point that one mans terrorist is anothers freedom fighter depending on what side of the fence you are on .

ter·ror·ism [ter-uh-riz-uhm] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun
1. the use of violence and threats to intimidate or coerce, esp. for political purposes.

pretty much makes all war mongers terrorists also.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Thanks junior but honestly, your opinion of my threats are of no consequence to me. I agree there are many of them. We need ti kill as many of them as humanly possible. With each Islamist death, the world becomes a better place.

Other members have been banned for less then this. Please stop derailing the thread. The Mod brigade won't look kindly on your sentiments.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by MacDonagh

Other members have been banned for less then this. Please stop derailing the thread. The Mod brigade won't look kindly on your sentiments.

You were the one who felt the need to call my threats pointless. Take your own advice.,

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by CyborgPirateNinjaJesus

I agree Bin Laden is a better leader than Bush. I would convert to Islam as long as it meant a regime change in America.

Well now if we all just do what he says and all America converts we can all be buddy buddy with him. I don't think even HE knows anymore what pissed him off.

So what type of regime you looking for? I'm sure we can find one somewhere in the world to your liking and you can be muslin too. A win win for everyone

[edit on 7-9-2007 by Xtrozero]

[edit on 7-9-2007 by Xtrozero]

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 11:01 PM
link   

What? You consider it honorable to ill 3,000 INNOCENT PEOPLE?

According to the "9/11 official story", OSAMA did NOT kill 3,000 people.

It was the "hijackers" of on the jet's that did, and they are dead.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Hmm, I just skimmed the previous posts, lost interest when a flame war was starting... but I have a question. I remember having a discussion with a Muslim friend a while back and somehow the conversation got to hair dye... she said Islam had no problems with using dye, but only as long as it wasn't black. I don't know if she was messing with me or what, but it was just something that I remembered when checking out the video. Any truth to it? Anyways, it seems more likely that anything that might happen on the anniversary of September 11th will just end up giving us an excuse to invade Iran. And with Bush, it wouldn't take very much. We could get sent an angry letter from someone and he'll start launching missiles... which might have "accidentally" been replaced with Nukes

[edit on 7-9-2007 by DemonicAngelZero]

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11 11

What? You consider it honorable to ill 3,000 INNOCENT PEOPLE?

According to the "9/11 official story", OSAMA did NOT kill 3,000 people.

It was the "hijackers" of on the jet's that did, and they are dead.

OBL isnt blamed for 911. If some has information otherwise, please contact the FBI

www.fbi.gov...

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Watchman

I am not threating you. You are flaming this thread with your racist nonsense.

We need ti kill as many of them as humanly possible. With each Islamist death, the world becomes a better place.

Kill as many of them as humanly possible?
You are beyond help.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 11:09 PM
link   
This is an emotional issue for many here, please focus on the topic not other members. Keep it civil... and on topic!

Thanks.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by XFoxMulderX
reply to post by Sky watcher

Indeed. She's buliding a case for an FBI investigation.

Wow guys.
Welcome to the new SS Gestapo/Nazi USA.
Geez, such paranoia.
Perhaps you should reflect more on your own shortcomings, perhaps you would wake up and smell the coffee.
OBL is a CIA asset.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by MacDonagh

Please explain how that is racist? You made the charge, I expect you will back it up. Islamists are not a race. If you don't understand the distinction between the Islamists who intentionally murder innocent men, women and children and Muslims who faithfully practice their religion than I maintain it is you who is racist.

You called me a racist. I would expect you to be warned for this.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by UM_Gazz

It will be interesting to see how Bush will use this video to his own ends. As an excuse to stay in Iraq, or to go to Iran?

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join