It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where do I attend Illuminati meetings?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Supposing I am interested in joining the Illuminatis, how do I meet them? Does anybody know a living Illuminati, and more importantly where do they meet and what transpires in their meetings?

I have read George Orwell's 1984 and Alduous Huxley's Brave New World so I think I am well qualified.

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Ahh...

I'm sorry, but If your right, and important enough, they will find and come to you.

Ofcourse, being a dedicated high level mason may help. Just a little.

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 07:23 AM
link   
To convene with the Illuminati just meditate. You will see them in your minds eye because that is the only place they exist, in the minds of people who believe in such rot.

[edit on 26-1-2007 by RWPBR]

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 09:08 AM
link   
If you arent a bloodline or in a direct relationship with a bloodline then you havent got a chance. I love these people who think they can join a lodge and they will be endowed with all the worlds secrets!

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 10:06 AM
link   
If you’re from a rich and powerful family see David Rockefeller’s career as a guide. (caveat: competition is fierce and great wealth rarely passes 3 generations.)

If you’re poor and diminished (-1 billion US$) see Henry Kissinger’s career as a guide. (the idea is to write a paper about something they are concerned about, for example, over-population or trusts regulations.)

When you get invited to the CFR, Trilateral Commission or Bilderberg Group, you’re almost there.

In addition to 1984 and Brave New World, I recommend reading Sun Tzu’s The Art of War and Machiavelli’s The Prince.

If this doesn’t get you in there, you can always take over the world yourself. It’s been done before

[edit on 26/1/07 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Prokreator -

I'm an Illuminist student myself. It took me over ten years of searching every day and reading my mind out to come to know that Illuminatus is a state of mind more than anything else.

Once you're ready - you'll start seeing how many of us there are around you already.

Good jouney to you.

[edit on 26-1-2007 by GENERAL EYES]

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 10:29 AM
link   
the illuminati has two branches:

1) the global elite: very small, old, wealthy, group of familes,if your not already a member, you can't join.

2) the underground school of enlightened masters: numbers unknown, may join but once again, if you don't know how no one else can tell you. initiation is a personal matter begun through a knowing of your truth, and a living of that truth.

there is rumored to be a third branch, but because thay are only in the future, we have been unable to contact them at this time.

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I guess you have to be active in areas that other Illuminist hang out in. Washington DC would be a good place to start.

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by RWPBR
To convene with the Illuminati just meditate. You will see them in your minds eye because that is the only place they exist, in the minds of people who believe in such rot.

That's priceless! But OP as far as reading material, it depends upon which Illuminati you would like to study* If it is the global powerbrokers, I would reccomend pretty much anything by Noam Chomsky for serious study, for whacked out conspiracy go with Jim Marrs, if it is the mystical "White Brotherhood", try reading The Morning Of The Magicians, The Secret Docrine, The Greater Key Of Saelomon The King, Isreal Reguardie (anything but particularly The Tree Of Life, Aleister Crowley Little Essays Towards Truth* Good luck going down the rabbit hole

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Well Bohemian Grove is where they party.

I think you can get tickets on E-bay

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by RWPBR

Taking all the modern conspiracy theories out of the picture, we are still left with the fact that The Illuminati did exist at some point in History.

Whether they are still active today remains to be seen, however it's not
implausable to think that future generations of The Illuminati have carried on the traditions and such.

To the OP, from what I understand you would probably need to be of a certain bloodline to be a part of this group. A fairly rich and powerful bloodline at that.

[edit on 27-1-2007 by madhatter]

[edit on 27-1-2007 by madhatter]

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Only those worthy will discover the path to enlightenment.

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 05:54 PM
link   
See how convenient it is to have a secret society....

First, if your not a member and your family doesn't have more money than bill gates (is he a member?) you can't join.

Second, how convenient, its "all in your mind"..

What a bunch of useless babble....

This site is such a bore.

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProfTom

First, if your not a member and your family doesn't have more money than bill gates (is he a member?) you can't join.

Which is why membership is only granted to those who pursue it diligently.

Imagine if all you had to do was log into an internet forum site!

Fnord!

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I'm so happy for you general.

maybe you should beam off the planet, get on board whatever starship you belong too and warp speed it to planet vulcan to study kolinar.

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 06:19 PM
link   
My scheduled departure isn't until 2012 - until then I am bound by the terms and conditions of my tenure to diligently pursue the online tracking and initiation of those who would make the best soup for our festive meals aboard the mothership....um...nevermind....forget you read that.

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProfTom

First of all I am far from rich and secondly I could not have been a member before I joined so what exactly is your point ?

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Just follow one of our 'democratically elected' world leaders for a few months (if you can get past security which is doubtfull my friend) & somewhere along the way, for sure you will end up at maybe Bohemian Grove worshipping owl idols or maybe a Bildergerg 'get together' with Mr Rothschild & the gang (his surname sends ECHELON crazy). Masons, Skull & Bones, Knights Templars they are all at it & sadly also in control.

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Boy for a group of wealthy men that no longer exist it sure seems they hold the ideals of Adam.

atimes.com...

THE ROVING EYE
Bilderberg strikes again
By Pepe Escobar

"It would have been quite impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national autodetermination practiced in past centuries ..."
- David Rockefeller, Bilderberg club permanent member, 1991

I hate to say this but the Illuminati are alive and kicking. They can call themselves intellectual elite. That's fine by me. But the Rocks are part of the Illuminati agenda.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 03:37 AM
link   
get in the pile of gay orgies at bohemian grove and youll become a lifetime member

top topics

join