It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Blue Beam

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Those who have already ascended will see right through them and their childish little games.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
WELL ANY THING IS POSSIBLE.ALTHOUGH I WILL BELIEVE WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS..

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   
well talking about Christ imaging holographic for the project bluebeam making things make you wonder about the norway spiral , eiscat , Russian
hologram in the sky

here is a clip from russia news as many more vids of this from amateurs around google or youtube abroad

Habitant of the city Sharya, Russia, became a witness of the strange phenomenon: in the sky right above his house he saw a glowing cross. Vladimir Rostovcev shooted a video on his camera. Early in the morning he was going to the job, but he had found out he couldn`t start the engine of his car. At this moment his attention was attracted by incredible sight... A cross was hunging in the middle of the air a few minutes. Then it had dissolved. Vladimir says: "It is strange, but after cross dissolved my car was off without problems..."

hope this helps ohh by the way Happy Easter everybody

Sign of the crucified Christ above Russia (note) after the video has finished look at the others if you want to see more of this within the video player

bluebeam the hologram etched with a laser>?

well take a look at this then look at documentary holes in heaven haarp on google video

HAARP Nature Modification Weapon! Project Blue Beam

[edit on 4-4-2010 by Wolfenz]

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by candyfloss

Originally posted by jiggyturbojim
sorry those spelling errors were not there when I posted my reply!

Dyslexia rules KO,don't worry I have exactly the same problem.Well,it's just an idea about Bluebeam.You've got to admit it's the Daily UFO report nowadays instead once evry bluemoon and as a previous poster qouted Alex Collier lots of people have said this would happen .I just can't remember who they are at the moment.

i heard the same of what alex collier said he said it will happen NWO Blue beam one world government but the people of earth will not buy into it because the whole world will soon wake up as many of us are now

if this is a would be world global interaction the most populated country will need wake up India, China some people joke about Alex Collier but some of his prediction are to say the least has happened to a degree but he is not dead ON on dates as he would even tell you that, as he can not tell the precised date

make you think to re-track your steps reading books watching your movies !

the perfect example ! i can give is this ! for those of you that has not seen this movie it will make you think to have a 2nd look ! movies hints of half truths from the movie ( Long Kiss Goodnight ) I have this movie and it does show this ending clip

for members of you dont believe please watch this ending of this move Long Kiss Goodnight and it was made in 1996 5 years before 911

World Trade Center Attack Confirmation in 1996

short version if you dont have the time do get the full effect

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
why dosnt any one ever talk about The North American union? its the first step twords NWO

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Project Blue Beam-

NASA is attempting to implement a New Age religion and start a New World Order. The Blue Beam Project has four different steps in order to implement the New Age religion with the Antichrist at its head.

Step One-
Engineered Earthquakes, and Hoaxed "Discoveries"....
The first step concerns the breakdown of all archeological
knowledge. It deals with the setup with artificially created earthquakes at certain precise locations on the planet where, supposedly, new discoveries will finally explain to all people the error of all fundamental religious doctrines. The falsification of this information will be used to make all nations believe that their religious doctrines have been misunderstood for centuries and misinterpreted.
Psychological preparations for that first step have already been implemented, with the discovery of artifacts that seem to prove that Ancient Aliens have visited Earth thousands of years ago. From UFO Films, Documentaries, Abductions, and Sightings, we are being forced to believe in Aliens. A survey claims to have found more people believe in aliens, and ghosts, than in God. After the Rapture of the Church, what better way to explain, to all those left behind, that the missing people were abducted by Aliens.

Step Two-
The Big Space Show in the Sky....
The second step in the Blue Beam Project involves a gigantic "space show" with three-dimensional optical holograms, and sounds, laser projection of multiple holographic images to different parts of the world, each receiving a different image according to predominating regional national religious faith. Projections will be beamed all over the planet by the use of HAARP (High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program).
These will take the shape of whatever deity is most predominant, and will speak in all languages. At the end of the light show, the gods will all merge into one god, the Antichrist.

Step Three-
Artificial Thought, and Communication....
The third step in the Blue Beam Project that goes along with the telepathic and electronically augmented two-way communication where ELF, VLF and LF waves will reach each person from within his or her own mind, convincing each of them that their own god is speaking to them from the very depths of their own soul.
(As of June 12, 2009, federal law required that all full-power television broadcast stations stop broadcasting in analog format and broadcast only in digital format?
Doesn't seem odd, that The government, wants to make sure that you are able to watch Television? So much in fact, that they gave out two $40 DTV converter box coupons per household.)
Government agencies, and the corporations that work with them, toward The New World Order are prepared to promote anything that will help them achieve their objective of total social control. As for the question of why? For one thing, if you terrify the public and make them fear for their safety, they will allow you to implement draconian law enforcement practice, disarm them, and keep extensive records on them, and they only have to tell you that it is all to protect you, of course.
The old maxim, "divide and conquer" is being played out to the limit, worldwide, to ensure that everyone is frightened for their personal safety, and to be suspicious of everyone else. This, too, is mind-control. we should all do what society wants us to do rather than what we want to do for ourselves. No one should now be allowed to have their own individual personality. This statement and these ideas are important because it is the basic teaching of the United Nations that no one owns his or her own personality.
What is important in this declaration is that the New World Order will be set up over the current system, meaning the old way of thinking and behavior and religion will be considered the ‘old’ and incorrect way of thinking and that they can change it at one of the eradication camps of the United Nations to make sure that anyone with this "antisocial" behavior will be disposed of quickly so that other modified individuals will be able to fulfill the needs and agendas of the New World Order without being distracted by the truth.

Step Four-
The Phasing out of Cash, and Martial law....
According to the Bible- He (The Antichrist) performs great signs, so that he even makes fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men. And he deceives those who dwell on the earth by those signs.... He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. (Revelation 13 :13-14,16-17)
I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their witness to Jesus and for the word of God, who had not worshiped the beast or his image, and had not received his mark on their foreheads or on their hands. (Revelation 20:4)
Ever wonder why FEMA is Stockpiling 1/2 Million Body Containers?
Over 800 FEMA concentration camps are reported throughout the United States, all fully operational, and ready to receive U.S. Prisoners, who disagree with the government.
We are being told that these "camps" are for terrorists or an influx of illegal aliens. These camps are being built for everyone who disagrees with corrupt government, anyone that stands for God.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 06:05 AM
link   
This is what I have always believed in. how can you look at this world and not believe that there is a creator God. Plus, humans always have this knack of getting themselves into trouble, and if we don't stop VERY soon, our planet will just go to complete waste.
Another thing is that it would be very hard to convince some of the sceptics out there that this was the real Christ, so I don't think there's too much to worry about right now.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   
If Project Blue Beam is real then how can it operate without a 'screen'?

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Does anyone know the answer to this question? It really is fundamental to the theory of Project Blue Beam...

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I think its trash i mean it looks so fake.

trinityeyes.files.wordpress.com...

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
The Maitreya could be part of project bluebeam:
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by ronishia

Wow! This is really interesting! Whilst I was reading this I was reminded of an occassion in primary school (about 20 years ago). The teacher shown the class a copy of the 'News of the World' newspaper (British). The cover story read 'Image of Christ Seen in the Desert Sky (or something very close to that). The cover story also had a picture which looked very realistic! If this technology was available 20 years ago, I wonder what is available now!

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Pure, unadulturated promotion of my latest thread conceptualizing the series of events that Project Bluebeam describes. www.abovetopsecret.com...

In a nutshell, the lies/ PSYOP could potentially unfold as follows (at the end of 2012, the fake "cosmic New Age dawning" ):

Large Hadron Collider "creates a black hole that interdimensional demonic aliens come through to terrorize the world". This is the fake alien invasion. The psychic "shockwaves" go forth through the cell phones and TV, etc

Nibiru/ "planet killing asteroid" shows up, everyone thinks its going to slam into earth, govts try to nuke it to no avail. Fake angelic aliens "that live on the asteroid" have come to save us from the bad fake aliens. Christians are encouraged to believe in the rapture and that the good aliens have come to rapture them to God. "Come on down to the Rapture Center!" Actually, FEMA camps.

Fake god hologram on 12-21-12 revealing the new Christ?

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
What I always thinks of with respect to it fulfilling Revelations is for all we know they wrote the bible and so when it happens everyone is like "wow just like the bible predicted". I believe in god but do any of us know with certainty that the bible as we know it now wasnt just written with advanced knowledge of what they have been planning for a long long time.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   
North Rider,

Ill post this link here as it has to do with project blue beam. Its a 2025 future snapshot on techs that they want to work on. Notice this one where its a holographic projector for an aircraft.

The link does not work...

I dont know how i got to this site but its pretty interesting once you start exploring it. Here is a report done for 2025 which is a pretty good read also.

The USAF Paper was dated 1995 to 1996. That's 14 to 15 years ago. Technology has a way of advancing faster than predicted. What they expected for 2025 back then will probably occur in 2010 (sometime this year) to 2015.

[edit on 15-8-2010 by KJ_Lesnick]

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Considering all religions being a hoax and brainwashing ideologies to control man, blue beam is the next of the many that have preceded us.

I welcome blue beam hoping that the new world order will finally come to fullfilment

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Some things you should think about.

An earthquake occurred in Uttica, IL, June 28, 2004 at 1:11. Why did an earthquake take place at a time such as 1:11, think God or a vertical moment?

The agenda is not too establish a new world order. People do not live long enough for the agenda to withstand.

Four generations from now, the world will seem much different due to environental and social changes.

The sex-driven society will break-down society. The brain drain will cripple human advancements.

The decreasing white race will not overcome the rich, technocrats in place.

The agenda is not about religion. It's about rich and wealth men entertaining themselves with technology.

"Fun with technology". They want information like they want to gossip. They want to know what people are doing and what girls they can use while making them believe that they are promoting feminism.

They are really promoting sex with girls within their societies. They have no concern for the vast majority in they only want to keep the have nots out of their society.

They want to limit have not's from reaching their status so as not to compete with them for girls.

They want to make fun of people. Everything they do is for show. They do not care about god, or anything of creation.

This explains why the space program is going nowhere and environmental policies and removing chemicals from the food supply and drugs is not happening.

They really don't care about you, only if you are having sex and making money and trying to get power.

They want to make fun of the have not's while they talk to their friends.

They want to stop girls from having sex with men who they find are have not's.

They want to play with their heads.

This immaturity removes human unity and truth.

Humans will never find truth this way.

And, if this nanotechnology is taking place, why isn't the terrorists locations known. And why didn't they nano the detainees at Guantanemo?

And why was their an Iraq conflict or an Afghanistan war if nano has been in people and specifically girls for a decade?

The nano is aimed at recruiting girls to have sex with their men.

They want first crack at them and then other men can again have them when they're 30-40.

Enterntainment or fake world issues? They choose entertainment even if it means death for thousands of lives through the Afghanistan and Iraq conflicts.

What a waste of time. They really want their girls. They want the hottest girls to have sex with and that is the only reason they use technology.

Who supports putting technology in people? The military? The same military that is in Afghanistan and Iraq?

This might outrage the military if they have to fight over a cause that would already been known about. Why chase terrorists whose locations are already known?

Is there fear of Junta? Fear of military retaliation?

This is what the world has come to, sex, money, and power.

The rich and wealthy use all kinds of stories for their victims to preoccupy themselves and entertain themselves while they recruit girls and do shows about people.

They probably communicate messages like 6th grade insults, like you're "fat, ugly, and stupid" and "you" didn't know what we were doing to you" and "you have no idea" and using people's voices via technology to make them say the "Our Father" and say "I care for ya" and "Does he save?"

That is what this technology is saying to people on shows.

This is not serious business only to the affect they need to get girls.

And, they have lots of witty remarks like saying, "Anne Apolis" instead of Anapolis, as if the military cadets at the school become an Anne or a woman.

That is what the rich and wealthy have.

It's torture for people to have those people talk to them, probably.

That's it. That's the agenda.

They wanted to get some girls and get some information.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   
If there is some advice for people, give up on conspiracies. Forget the signs, symbols, and the conspiracies stories about reality.

Don't feed these people by claiming their is a symbol seen on a televsion program.

Those people are "in". They probably got sex, money, and power to use the symbol.

That is to build press and make those not cool with them talk and speculate.

What do you fear?

Try trusting in your own existence and get away from the internet, cell phones, and television. Get away from propaganda.

You might consider going out with friends, taking a walk, exercising, walking your dog, walking to a park, and enjoying the environment.

Try doing things to help decrease the popularity of technology that is unhealthy and the media.

You help make the media a lot of money by caring about television, the internet, and advertising.

What do you need other than to know you lived?

Turn time back to the 1950's, the Silent Decade. Enjoy nature.

Avoid fueling the fire as the internet provides limited communication despite the number of people who use it each day.

The internet and television promote more negativity than positivity, increasing fear and paranoia for people who aren't going to hang out with the rich and wealthy anyway.

Make them realize you don't need them to fulfill your life.

Fulfill yourselves.

Outside of their money, they do everything you do, including eating, pooing, peeing, sleeping, talking, working, and driving.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join