It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Blue Beam

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Tamahu

Why dose every argument against the NWO have to have some Christian/bible bashing slant to it.

Project Blue Beam is the one worst forms of mind manipulation I can think of - well next to TV, but why dose it have to involve the bible!

I dont think the bible is factual - at all, so why dose it have to be used as a reference tool. Why dosnt any one quote Buddha or Krishna or the ancient sanskrits of india ( no I dont worship any of these either), at least it would put a new spin on the God aspect that is brought up with every NWO thread.

If people practised personal spirituality instead of mass religion and endoctrination, then Project Blue Beam would be defunct. Lets face aliens would be a walk in the park.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
dang ill definatly look into this further

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I don't know how tptb will pull it off but know for a fact that world takeover has been plotted for many hundreds of years. It will happen. here are some history links.
web.archive.org...
This one talks about MAJESTYTWELVE which is very similar to project bluebeam.
www.hourofthetime.com...

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Hagalaz

I agree that the seeming Judeo/Christian leaning of the NWO's propaganda backdrop is disheartening, and could, I suppose, backfire on them, especially with so many millions turning away from the big lie by the day.. the real concern now, perhaps, is that whatever they pull off is so elaborate and convincing that millions of non-believers and truth-knowers alike are persuaded by the hoax -- although it's hard to believe that this could work; I'd like to see some more hologram at work to understand it better.. the whole chemtrail/barium connection scares the hell out of me too..

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
A frightfull idea of whats to come if we keep this christan mentality going, truley it is a most self-destroying religon in this, "End of times," idea that the church and government seems to keep feeding us, beware of false prophets!

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Where did the idea that the government would plan a fake alien invasion on it's people originate from?

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Is there a single shred of evidence from a reliable source with information about this project?

Or, like just about everything else here, it is just paranoid speculation?

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ratcals

It is conspiricy like everything else but if it can be imagined, it can be pulled off.

"People only see what they are prepared to see."
-Ralph Waldo Emerson

"We are grateful to the Washington Post, the NY Times, Time Magazine, and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings, and respected their promises of discretion for almost 40 years. It would have been impossible for us to develop OUR PLAN for the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is now more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a World Government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual ELITE and World Bankers is surely preferable to the national auto - determination practiced in past centuries."
-- David Rockefeller CFR Kingpin, Founder of the Trilateral Commission, NOW Godfather / June 1991

"If we understand the mechanism and motives of the group mind, it is now possible to control and regiment the masses according to our will without their knowing it."
-- Edward L. Bernays, the nephew of Sigmund Freud who studied his uncle's work.

"There will be in the next generation or so a pharmacological method of making people love their servitude and producing dictatorship without tears so to speak. Producing a kind of painless concentration camp for entire societies so that people will in fact have their liberties taken away from them, but will rather enjoy it, because they will be distracted from any desire to rebel by propaganda, or brainwashing, or brainwashing enhanced by pharmacological methods. And this seems to be the final revolution."
-- Aldous Huxley, Tavistock Group, California Medical School, 1961

"Today Americans would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order; tomorrow they will be grateful. This is especially true if they were told there was an outside threat from beyond, whether real or promulgated, that threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will plead with world leaders to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this scenario, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well being granted to them by their world government."
-- Henry Kissinger speaking at Evian, France, May 21, 1992 Bilderburgers meeting. Unbeknownst to Kissinger, his speech was taped by a Swiss delegate to the meeting.

"When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic."
--Dresden James

"I tell youl a lie long enough, loud enough and often enough, the people will believe it." "It is fortunate for those in power that people do not think."

"It would never come into their heads to fabricate colossal untruths, and they would not believe that others could have the impudence to distort the truth so infamously. Even though the facts which prove this to be so may be brought clearly to their minds, they will still doubt and waver and will continue to think that there may be some other explanation. For the grossly impudent lie always leaves traces behind it, even after it has been nailed down, a fact which is known to all expert liars in this world and to all who conspire together in the art of lying."
--Adolf Hitler

"It is easier to believe a lie that one has heard a thousand times than to believe a fact that no one has heard before." “The complete lack of evidence is the surest sign that the conspiracy is working” "When the Government fears the people, there is Liberty . When the people fear the Government there is Tyranny."
- Unknown Source

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."
- Voltaire

"The United States has got some of the dumbest people in the world. I want you to know that."
-- CNN's Ted Turner's comment to a group of foreign journalists in 1996

"The most powerful clique in these (CFR) groups have one objective in common: they want to bring about the surrender of the sovereignty and the national independence of the U.S. They want to end national boundaries and racial and ethnic loyalties supposedly to increase business and ensure world peace. What they strive for would inevitably lead to dictatorship and loss of freedoms by the people. The CFR was founded for "the purpose of promoting disarmament and submergence of U.S. sovereignty and national independence into an all-powerful one-world government."
-- Harpers, July l958

"The illegal we do immediately. The unconstitutional takes a bit longer."
--Henry Kissinger

"Ideas are more powerful than guns. We would not let our enemies have guns, why should we let them have ideas?" "The easiest way to gain control of the population is to carry out acts of terror. The public will clamor for such laws if the personal security is threatened."
--Joseph Stalin

"The drive of the Rockefellers and their allies is to create a one-world government combining supercapitalism and Communism under the same tent, all under their control.... Do I mean conspiracy? Yes I do. I am convinced there is such a plot, international in scope, generations old in planning, and incredibly evil in intent."
--Larry P. McDonald, US Congressman, 1976

“We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the New World Order.” - David Rockefeller

“We can't be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans.”
-- Bill Clinton

"The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists."
-- Edgar J Hoover

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."
--George Orwell

"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
--Benjamin Franklin

"The first casualty of war is truth."
--Rudyard Kipling

[edit on 5/19/2009 by concerned190]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
They will pull it off when we have all converted to digital tv. They will be able to manipulate images and the minds of people, it will look so real and the sheep will follow.

HAARP Towers and SSS.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by auntie_11k

Or maybe you're just thrown off and not understanding the validity of all the Satanic powers Maitreya will show. He can inscribe seeds with messages inside unopened or uneaten fruits with seeds. Is that Bluebeam too?

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ratcals

Conspiracy. But, let me tell you. Anyone who understands the principles of electromagnetic fields (like me) will reliably tell you that it IS possible to do this indeed VERY possible! Already virgin succeeded with creating a holographic (yes that's right holographic) richard Branson...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

The technology exists.

[edit on 8-6-2009 by James Random]

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Blue Beam still doesn't explain half the false miracles that people are subjected to by Maitreya. Sometimes things just pop into existence. It's a miracle because the laws of physics were broken. I think it's just there to keep people thinking the Bible is a big lie. Boy are you in for a surprise when you see many signs in heaven and the Son of Man coming on the clouds to save your ass.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
As a matter of fact Blue Beam might just be able to help along with his Satanic powers. You think it's a joke right now wait till you see it unfold.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by James Random

I've done a lot of reading about Project Blue Beam and it is mind-boggling, but I believe they will attempt it.

Remember during the Election on CNN, Will I. Am (from the blackeyed peas) was a hologram. They were advertising the ' latest' technology ( even though they were doing this back in the 80's).

Project Blue Beam will be successful because so many are into the pagan version of the bible (Christianity, etc) and therefore they are your die-hard believers that are already waiting for the 'rapture' anyway.....

The rapture will come, Christians! It really will!! Courtesy of NASA and the U.S. government

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Are you going to be so smug when all that leads to the Anti-Christ taking the One World Government named Maitreya with and alien (fallen angels and Nephilim) agenda behind it for Satan?

If they fake the rapture that's just a good way for the Anti-Christ to step in. Because I don't believe anyone is taken up until mid-point and then again at the end of the Great Tribulation but before all the rich men in three piece suits are freaking out because Yeshua is in the sky with His army ready to finish it.

When you see the two prophets that will be tormenting you so because you won't accept their message of salvation and they get killed by Maitreya in Jerusalem, know that the time is near for Christ to return. Thing is they will be resurrected. Game over for Maitreya when he sees this.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ronishia

[edit on 30-6-2009 by AKNOWLEGE_ME]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Hey guys im new here. I have read a lot about Project blue beam and new world order but i have always the same question: How i can fight agains't them? My friends have the same question. Thank you.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I usually think of it as if you fight against them won't that just further their agenda? Do you not think they want you to do it? I'm sure they release info themselves so that people will freak and civil unrest will occur. So in a sense fighting the NWO is in a sense furthering their plans because that would give them even more power.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
You dond't undrestand. If they are still any ways to stop this?

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by concerned190

See, I like these quotes, but being the type who hangs around a place like this I don't believe anything without sources. Where can I verify the Rockefeller ones?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join