It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Blue Beam

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ronishia

To abolish all Christian traditional religions in order to replace them with a one world religion based on the cult of man. To abolish all national identity and national pride in order to establish a world identity and a world pride.

To me this does not seem to be just to abolish Christian religions, Also this would not be a totally bad thing. Organized religions have reaked havoc oon man kind for well over a millinia. We as a people need to learn that being spirtial does not mean being religious.

To abolish the family as known today in order to replace them with individuals all working for the glory of the new one world government.

The way this is worded worries me. But also if you think about it, if we could overcome our selves think of the things we could achive.

To destroy all individual artistic and scientific creativity to implement a one world government one-mind sight.

Sorry but this one is straight bullcrap

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Harp is a mechanism derived from finding oil, and amplified to create earthquakes. A wonderful thread and I loved Project Bluebeam when I first dicovered it.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
OMG this thread is full of info thanks guys for all this stuff its great to read it!

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Organic Shadow
He mentioned utilizing satelites to "Project" the images of GOD to everyone on earth simultaneously to get everyone to become unified under the new materialization of their messiah."

HELLLOOOO! Can't people see that the spiritual warfare of Christ followers and Satanic occults is still being waged. Lucifer knows his days are numbered if he is ATTEMPTING to emerge an anti-christ he knows that it has to be something of astronomical proportions. And this just sounds like another attempt to do so.

DON'T believe the lies. Instead accept the truth that Jesus is the son, and God is the Father, and the Holy spirit is the spirit inside us all.

All you have to do is go to a spirit filled church of god and witness the miracles being performed there. Witness his glory being born inside so many. Your heart will feel the conviction and once you give in his love will restore your heart. The web of lies and the absolute fascination people are beginning to create around them is insanity. Almost to the point where they are so lost within them that they have trouble seeing the truth right in front of their face.

Remember FEAR is the numerator of Lucifer, if he can have you fearing the onslaught professed in REVELATIONS for so long that you do not realize your place in Gods Kingdom then you will fall into the same fate. Life is so much easier when your wearing the yoke of Christ.

Love to all

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I wonder what else the shadowy powers in control would have us believe. I seen a ufo one time. Freaked me out. but would not commit to becoming a ufologist or believer. Waited for God to instruct me on such things. 11 years later He did Rev. 13:13 answered it for me. I also know that we are told to only be concerned with this Earth and no others. I don't think inter galactic romps and trading recipes with E.T. where or have a place in This Earth OUr Earth creators plans or possibilities. Too confusing. Who then would have authority over what Earth if we were allowed to intermingle? Why not just put all of us here instead of scattering us about the universe in hopes that one day we will have developed the technology to or be open to a visitation from other galactic inhabitants? It just don't make no sense. Ufo sightings are manifestations of the most evil kind using hidden arts and occult rituals to conjure up bizarre antics is the sky to confuse, mislead, and betray us. It is propaganda in it's most refined form, using great mastery and skill at deception. Seeing shouldn't always be believing or one would hope to not fall prey to I seen it it must be true. Err on the side of caution. They wanna trick us and take our God away from us. Silence is Consent.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
time to do some research

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchtheashes
Blue Beam still doesn't explain half the false miracles that people are subjected to by Maitreya. Sometimes things just pop into existence. It's a miracle because the laws of physics were broken. I think it's just there to keep people thinking the Bible is a big lie. Boy are you in for a surprise when you see many signs in heaven and the Son of Man coming on the clouds to save your ass.

Noone is coming to save your ass.

The whole thing has been in the making for longer than your mind can imagine.

Everything is a lie.

And just for you, they will orchestrate an event that you will think is the second coming.

It is you that is in for the surprise- noone is coming to save you- it is up to each and every one of us to save ourselves.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
can we really make a hologram that huge?

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 02:37 AM
link   
I still find it funny that if something like that was going to happen,
they wouldnt now because its on the internet all over the place.

If its such a big secret and that its going to change the world,
why is it on youtube? LOL

Has the recent "bombing" of the moon got anything to do with it?
Maybe they find ice, or accidently "disturb" extraterrestials with the bomb while we were looking for water. We get "attacked", we ask:

"HEY! why did you bomb it for?"
"We were just looking for water!"
"Oh ok, so what now?
"Lets unite the world under one banner to kick some et ass"
"Yeah!!! You be Jeff Goldblum and ill be the cool Will Smith"
"But i wana be Will"
"...yeahhh, im gonna punch one and say welcome to earth"

[edit on 7-10-2009 by wazthewazzock]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   

People will remain ignorant even when faced with clear, bold evidence, the guys at this site are growing a team of people like you and me to counter the NWO, they have plans to shatter the new world order , how im not sure, but its worth a look : [snip]

[mod edit: promotional link removed]

[edit on 7-10-2009 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Expanding the Wizard of Oz allegory deep into the technical realm does provide some interesting "furniture" if I may use that primitive term.

Obviously no one person could assimilate the entire NWO hologram since everyone has their own unique perspective.

It would be a more useful device for a relativistic humanist such as Protagoras.

"Of all things the measure is Man, of the things that are, that they are, and of the things that are not, that they are not"

Even the Christian bible talks about subdivisions in John though.

Maybe it is time for some people to start thinking outside the pen?

1Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.
2But he that entereth in by the door is the shepherd of the sheep.
3To him the porter openeth; and the sheep hear his voice: and he calleth his own sheep by name, and leadeth them out.
4And when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them, and the sheep follow him: for they know his voice.
5And a stranger will they not follow, but will flee from him: for they know not the voice of strangers.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by fromunclexcommunicate

So what does this mean for the average person?

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 03:57 AM
link   
"Besides a new generation of VTOL-based UAVs (Unmanned Aerial Vehicles - remotely-controlled surveillance platforms, some of which may be disk-shaped), there are ongoing development and testing of electrochromatic panels as part of innovations relevant to "daytime-stealth" capabilities.

The electrochromatic panels are comprised of thousands of tiny sensors that function as video-cameras that take images of background scenaries, transferring them to the other panels on the other side of the aircraft. This gives the illusion that the aircraft is almost transparent. What the ground observer sees is whatever background images behind (or above) the body of the aircraft that are transposed to the "observer's" side of the body of the aircraft."

I don't know whether other things are true but above statement is highly possible. I think it was about 4~5 years ago. Multinational company that I worked for got a proposal from ministry of US defence to develop the technology together. It was about developing paper LCD technology so that you can cover the aircraft or ship and show the background of the vessel. It makes them invisible. I don't know the outcome of that proposal. Anyway these days US military depends heavily on foreign technology.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   

I've read about this ... don't see how it could be done.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by orion123

I want to see America saved! I know this "new world order" is envitable but let's keep America out of it!

These are not nice people at all that we're dealing with! Bunch of insecure, spoiled brats ... the children of Moloch ....

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Did any of you see the premier of ABC's "V" last night?

When the alien visitors landed on Earth, the leader spokesperson was hologrammed in the sky on each corner of the globe, speaking in each different language telling the humans to not be afraid, etc....

That was Proect Blue Beam conditioning to me...

The show is AWESOME by the way!!!

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
That's interesting because Al Gore appeared as a holographic image at the live earth summit.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ragdollcat

I've read about this ... don't see how it could be done.

Well, look at how easy it was for Orson Welles to fool people into thinking that there was a martian invasion in 1934 simply by reading an excerpt from "War of the Worlds" on the radio.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join