It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police bodycam footage of Tyre Nichols released.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
a reply to: JinMI

Whats disgusting , Like whats REALLY DISGUSTING .

Is the Media sitting on these tapes for as long as they did and then using the savage beating of this guy to pull attention away from the' Paul Pelosi ' body cam footage .

It took that many Cops beating this guy senseless to get him into hand-cuffs. That is
1. Bad people being Bad Cops .
2. Poor Selection and Training of Police Officers as I have said time and time again , They just let any ignorant bully put on a badge .

No excuse for what I saw in those tapes end of story, Fire them put them in prison.

They are getting the videos out about 30 minutes or less of the release on Fox news. They are only reviewing them for bleeping out the language before airing.

The legal system had the videos until tonight.
edit on 1 27 2023 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 08:16 PM
link   
How sad. God bless the family of this man!

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 08:17 PM
link   
From what I have seen, it just looks like a gang beating.

No real attempt to restrain and end the fight. I think the five were just going through the motions for the body cameras.

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge
a reply to: peaceinoutz

I think they said 60 years minimum sentence

Is Derrick Chauvin (the officer who killed George Floyd) still alive? I hear police officers are turned into drag queens and then die horribly from "things" done to them in prison.

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

Whats disgusting , Like whats REALLY DISGUSTING .

Is the Media sitting on these tapes for as long as they did and then using the savage beating of this guy to pull attention away from the' Paul Pelosi ' body cam footage .

It took that many Cops beating this guy senseless to get him into hand-cuffs. That is
1. Bad people being Bad Cops .
2. Poor Selection and Training of Police Officers as I have said time and time again , They just let any ignorant bully put on a badge .

No excuse for what I saw in those tapes end of story, Fire them put them in prison.

They are getting the videos out about 30 minutes or less of the release on Fox news. They are only reviewing them for bleeping out the language before airing.

The legal system had the videos until tonight.

Do they appear edited, like the Paul Pelosi vs Hammering Pape bodycam footage appears?

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

I have decided not to watch it, it's just too much watching police drunk with power and losing control.

This is a taste of what's to come when WEF / UN stormtroopers violently beat you because you refused booster number 86. Aren't you glad you're supporting that future?

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Floyd was already dead before the officers arrived. His body just did not know it yet.

This case is entirely different. They are even questioning why the officers pulled him over initially. There has been no dash cam videos for the initial stop yet as far as I know.

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 08:22 PM
link   

a reply to: peaceinoutz

I think they said 60 years minimum sentence

Good, they deserve it.

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Your response is exactly what Jesus taught.

I can think of no better role model...but that's an entirely different subject!

No amount of revenge is going to bring this person back, no amount of punishment is going to give life where it has been taken, there's not enough money in the world to pay for the pain that loss has caused someone!

You don't need Jesus to teach you those things (although it's a good place to learn them)!

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Crazy how people in this thread are shaming others for not wanting to watch someone being beat to death. So much for personal freedom huh?!

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Cops are not your friends I don’t care what color you or them are. They are the enforcement arm for the elite.

I could care less about the Atlanta problems and if there was any justice this force would be over run by citizens and strung up for all to see.

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: jerryznv

Since you already have a kind, forgiving heart and spirit, you definitely don't need any person to teach you those attributes!

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: snrb123
Crazy how people in this thread are shaming others for not wanting to watch someone being beat to death. So much for personal freedom huh?!

Crazy that people form opinions based on hearsay and filtered opinions. So much for denying ignorance huh?

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I gotta be brutally honest, if there was any police killing of an unarmed man to burn the city down over, this is it.
After seeing that, I am speechless.

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Crazy that people form opinions based on hearsay and filtered opinions. So much for denying ignorance huh?

Your cookie cutter response doesn’t fit here.
edit on 27-1-2023 by snrb123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: beyondknowledge

If this group of officers had a history of terrorizing the population, maybe they didn't have their dashcams on?

Anyway, up until yesterday, I thought it was a White Officers on Black Man crime. I didn't follow it, just like I turn the channel when FoxNews shifts focus to their favorite murder mystery of the month.

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 08:37 PM
link   

You’re cookie cutter response doesn’t fit here.

You are? Cookie cutter?

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 08:39 PM
link   

You’re cookie cutter response doesn’t fit here.

You are? Cookie cutter?

Yes. I misspelled a word. Thanks for pointing that out. I’m half paying attention to a movie.

I needed that blast from the past. I feel like I’m in grade school again. With all the immature responses and what not.

edit on 27-1-2023 by snrb123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Here's my thought...

If you were selected to serve on the jury deciding the fate of the men accused of doing this...would you want to see the video then?

I think it's an important piece of evidence in establishing facts...gruesome as they are...they still need to be proven! So to have an opinion without all the facts that are available...is exactly the definition of ignorance!

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 08:40 PM
link   

I don't know about the dashcams but the body cams were left on long enough to show some parts after the beatings.
edit on 1 27 2023 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join