It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police bodycam footage of Tyre Nichols released.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

Please define the AI prison.

From my space the AI evolution will allow knowledge building. For example most people can't search Google effectively. If you have a weird sore on your finger you might search "what's this weird sore on my finger?". If you understand how Google works you will search for "Finger Sore Redness White Discharge" and then get the real answer it's a bacterial infection and get good advice.

This is all AI can do, it's not going to take over the world LOL.

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I know this is off topic and I apologize. I think it's important we stay the course while we weather the winds of the media influence.

You can't believe that these questions will be answered honestly.

1. What efforts is Pfizer currently, or planning to, engage in to mutate the SARS-CoV-2 virus?

2. Does Pfizer intend to continue mutating the SARS-CoV-2 virus through gain-of-function, or directed evolution research, with the purpose of creating new vaccines before the variant is present in the greater population?

3. Has Pfizer engaged with federal officials engaged regarding their plans to oversee this research? Please provide the names and agencies for these individuals.

4. What steps has Pfizer taken to ensure the mutated virus does not leak from the laboratory and infect the greater population?

5. Has Pfizer engaged with other biopharmaceutical companies to collaborate on this research effort? Please list the entities that you have been in contact with.

6. Will you commit to halting any future research that mutates the SARS-CoV-2 vaccine as substantial evidence has indicated that similar dangerous research at the Wuhan Institute of Virology very likely led to the initial emergence and global spread of the virus?

What a joke, I can't believe someone actually took the time to write this up.

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: litterbaux

Ill respond in abstraction Agent Smith

edit on 27-1-2023 by khnum because: spelling

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

So what's the answer? I'm not seeing it, and I want to get off this planet with this insanity. I hate people more and more every day.

The Answer is Better Selection , Better Training and more accountability along with better pay to attract more focused driven individuals.

The police are the very people who keep us from Chaos and Anarchy and it seems at this point in time that Police are just the people willing to put on the badge and that is not good enough not even close to good enough .

What we saw in these tapes is a loss of control and bottled up anger while using this guys head as the focus of there anger to literally Tee off on.

Remember the Cowards in Texas that let all those kids get shot pieces , these Cops are no different .

Selection , Training and more accountability .
edit on 27-1-2023 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: litterbaux
Do not let this story detract from the bombshell story about how Pfizer is manipulating the Covid virus to make new vaccines.

BREAKING: Project Veritas: Pfizer “Mutating” Covid-19 To Continue Profiting From Vaccines

Don't be stupid, this is all planned distraction, smoke and mirrors.

There's enough time in the evening to respond to both situations. No smoke and mirrors, merely a set of symptoms which can be traced back to the same culprits or at least adjacent departments under the same federal umbrella.

You should contribute to that topic instead of coopting this one.

edit on 27-1-2023 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 09:39 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
ANTIFA (the idea) is on the scene !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, ANTIFA is using children to help them block the I-55 bridge. Children are in danger. Why isn’t law enforcement making arrests?

Well played ANTIFA...well played!

What a bunch of clowns...are they ever going to go away?

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

I agree, my post was out of place.

I'm just getting emotional about all of this and it led to that decision. Thank you for the feedback.

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum

Holy $hit, that hits the mark.

I don't have anything else to say about that.

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 10:00 PM
link   
CNN expert who hates the animal he sees when looking into a mirror, says RACISM is to blame for the Tyre Nichols beating.

redstate.com...

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 10:07 PM
link   

edit on 1/27/2023 by carewemust because: Wrong Bodycam Thread. First Time for 2 Releases in the Same Day.

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 12:03 AM
link   
It is true that the cops were all black, and that's not even getting mentioned in the news, it's weird.

And at the protests, they're holding up signs being against "racist" police violence.

But no one can be the guy running around shouting "The cops were all African American" or black because you'd get beat up, even if you were black.

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

I had wondered if he resisted arrest. I jumped around trying to find the footage from an angle that was more revealing. This at some points clearly became a pure beat down. They're letting him up and holding him for blows when he's not capable of mounting reasonable resistance. There is no way to excuse it even if he'd been resisting earlier in the encounter.

If somebody is a threat you don't repeatedly break contact and allow free movement. They knew they had him under control and were giving him a retaliatory mob beating. This should be fairly open and shut for second degree murder and the other charges filed. People that will riot about this and the politicians that make excuses for them while demanding justice (which is exactly what the charges are) don't care about policing, justice, or preventing violence, they just want to be the ones doing it all. They're happy to cry defund the police while also planning to give federal police the power to close your bank account and revoke your rights for disagreeing with them.

Do we know if there is any connection between this guy and any of the cops?
edit on 1/28/23 by Ksihkehe because: Typo

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

There was a rumor floating around that he was banging one of the cops wives.

No meat on that bone however

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
I gotta be brutally honest, if there was any police killing of an unarmed man to burn the city down over, this is it.
After seeing that, I am speechless.

Accept this is a predominantly Black police force because most of Memphis is Black. The city is going to have to look at how they trained those bad cops to think it was ok to keep apprehending violently someone already subdued. I never get why we have cops bashing peoples heads into the ground who are laying on it under them barely moving. It is like revenge for something that happened last time they met. That they can allow themselves to think it is ok while they are doing this is beyond understanding.

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: litterbaux
Do not let this story detract from the bombshell story about how Pfizer is manipulating the Covid virus to make new vaccines.

BREAKING: Project Veritas: Pfizer “Mutating” Covid-19 To Continue Profiting From Vaccines

Don't be stupid, this is all planned distraction, smoke and mirrors.

(Squirrel!!!--- )
So I see how this COULD BE a false flag . But in this case they are looking for ANYTHING like the Memphis cops beating this man to death to distract us. They would have a nuclear war if they thought it would get them out of trouble long enough to get away with it.

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: khnum

An excellent way to describe what is happening. That looks like it was from the 90's and it sure seems like people would listen to that now that blew it off then.

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Those cops should get the death sentence for that. Pretty brutal, they had him detained and just took turns beating him and pepper spraying while the others held him. Then proceeded to leave him laying on the concrete for their second step of torture.

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 01:58 AM
link   
In thought officers were being trained in jui-jitsu these days???
The best way to subdue anyone without striking them.
I’m pretty sure they are not taught to strike people in training are they?

Biggest gang in the world needs global reform.

Disgusting.

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Just quite lately , another incident where cops shot unarmed man :

Unarmed ‘disabled’ man wrongly suspected of holding hostage is shot by cops

Cops did not know they had camera..

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join