It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Project Veritas: Pfizer “Mutating” Covid-19 To Continue Profiting From Vaccines

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+35 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Jordon Trishton Walker, director of research and development - mRNA operations said on hidden camera that Pfizer is working on mutating the coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2) so that they can continue to profit from vaccines. Dr. Robert Malone weighs in on this reckless and borderline illegal admission, explaining that this is highly dangerous and Pfizer has completed regulatory capture of the government. The risk would be creating more gain of function viruses even though Mr. Walker refers to it as "directed evolution." It sounds like directed evolution is the same as gain of function to me. Either way you are creating a bioweapon virus. The fact they are experimenting on monkeys with this is pretty scary. He's dancing around what they're gonna do, but they would need to have the virus continue to circulate with the new mutations in order for it to be effective.

Here are some of the highlights from today’s video:

Jordon Trishton Walker, Pfizer Director of Research and Development, Strategic Operations - mRNA Scientific Planner: “One of the things we're exploring is like, why don't we just mutate it [COVID] ourselves so we could create -- preemptively develop new vaccines, right? So, we have to do that. If we're gonna do that though, there's a risk of like, as you could imagine -- no one wants to be having a pharma company mutating f**king viruses.”
Walker: “Don’t tell anyone. Promise you won’t tell anyone. The way it [the experiment] would work is that we put the virus in monkeys, and we successively cause them to keep infecting each other, and we collect serial samples from them.”
Walker: “You have to be very controlled to make sure that this virus [COVID] that you mutate doesn’t create something that just goes everywhere. Which, I suspect, is the way that the virus started in Wuhan, to be honest. It makes no sense that this virus popped out of nowhere. It’s bullsh*t.”
Walker: “From what I’ve heard is they [Pfizer scientists] are optimizing it [COVID mutation process], but they’re going slow because everyone is very cautious -- obviously they don’t want to accelerate it too much. I think they are also just trying to do it as an exploratory thing because you obviously don’t want to advertise that you are figuring out future mutations.”

edit on 25-1-2023 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-1-2023 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Wow! If this is even being considered it makes me wonder what else they do to perpetuate their drug sales.

This won’t be the first time that this type of thing has been discussed around their boardroom table.

This guy’s future involves unemployment and possibly a small meth lab to augment his income.

He’s done in the pharma industry.

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff

Wow! If this is even being considered it makes me wonder what else they do to perpetuate their drug sales.

This won’t be the first time that this type of thing has been discussed around their boardroom table.

This guy’s future involves unemployment and possibly a small meth lab to augment his income.

He’s done in the pharma industry.

The question is what WON'T they do? Answer: nothing.

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Geezus. They're bastards aren't they. Nothing will happen. They'll just keep getting away with it.

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff

I would go so far as to say they would probably suppress a complete cure for all cancers to keep the billions and billions rolling in.
Diabolical bastards.

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 07:30 PM
link   

…for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries (pharmakeia) were all nations deceived.
Revelations 18:23.

This just keeps getting truer and truer.

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 07:54 PM
link   

It is NOT "gain of function"

It is "directed evolution"

I wonder if this is a term Fauchi came up with in order to say they did not do "gain of function" because we are going to call it something else.

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I don't know who is more annoying, the pfizer guy or the project veritas host.

So this pfizer guy who looks to be on ADHD medication or maybe a couple of drinks is talking out of his ass to sound cool, then the project veritas guy tries to spin it into something as bad as possible for shock factor.

And this is his entire career, to try to spin stories as an "undercover investigative" group.

But everything the pfizer guy is saying is pure theory and bull#. He never said they'd release the new viruses in order to profit off of vaccines for them. But, project veritas is insinuating this to make it scary and as if they actually uncovered some diabolical plot, lol.

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

I wonder if this is a term Fauchi came up with in order to say they did not do "gain of function" because we are going to call it something else.

It's a gain of profit virus.

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

"orchestrated escalation of complexity" sounds like something NIAID would contrive to get around red tape barriers. And once again, admitting our faults would result in America being decidedly less prestigious and deserving. We are the linchpin in the WEF engine and can't afford the scandal.

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thrumbo
I don't know who is more annoying, the pfizer guy or the project veritas host.

So this pfizer guy who looks to be on ADHD medication or maybe a couple of drinks is talking out of his ass to sound cool, then the project veritas guy tries to spin it into something as bad as possible for shock factor.

And this is his entire career, to try to spin stories as an "undercover investigative" group.

But everything the pfizer guy is saying is pure theory and bull#. He never said they'd release the new viruses in order to profit off of vaccines for them. But, project veritas is insinuating this to make it scary and as if they actually uncovered some diabolical plot, lol.

Lol, yeah, big pharma would never do anything nefarious as we've seen over the last 2 years. 🤡

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Let me get out ahead of this and say: That guy didn't kill himself.

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Twitter spaces live meeting with project veritas, viva frei, Robert Malone, Dr drew...etc... 15k other people.

twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 08:45 PM
link   

I'm watching the video right now.

I wish I could say that I'm shocked ... but I am not. Not. In. The. Least.

And that's really the scariest part.

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 08:47 PM
link   

I'm sure they would and do but here's the thing.

All you have to do is suggest that they're doing something without evidence and people will believe it because they want to believe it.

It's the same ole # repackaged a million times. Maybe they will do it, maybe they wont. Maybe their nefarious plot has been exposed by the excellent work of project veritas saving humanity from the villains.

It's what you want to believe. One thing I do know, there wont be a new mutant covid outbreak that kills a bunch of people out of nowhere because pfizer released it after creating it. How do I know? Because, project veritas saved humanity.
edit on CST08Wed, 25 Jan 2023 20:53:01 -060000000001b2023 by Thrumbo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Steve Kirsch covers it here:

stevekirsch.substack.com... alse&utm_medium=email

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thrumbo

I'm sure they would and do but here's the thing.

All you have to do is suggest that they're doing something without evidence and people will believe it because they want to believe it.

It's the same ole # repackaged a million times. Maybe they will do it, maybe they wont. Maybe their nefarious plot has been exposed by the excellent work of project veritas saving humanity from the villains.

It's what you want to believe. One thing I do know, there wont be a new mutant covid outbreak that kills a bunch of people out of nowhere because pfizer released it.

How do you know that? Thats exactly what this video is hinting at.

Also the guy says "America loses"

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Never in my life thought I'd ever see the profound lack of morality I've seen exhibited over the last three years.

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
Never in my life thought I'd ever see the profound lack of morality I've seen exhibited over the last three years.

Neither did I but here we are. Knowing the truth is depressing.

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
How do you know that? Thats exactly what this video is hinting at.

Also the guy says "America loses"

Because the guy who was geeking and gassed up for his interview spilled the beans.

If it actually happens, that's his ass because he already talked about it while being overly enthusiastic about someone actually interviewing him probably for the first time. Those few minutes of bliss will come back to bite him. He also sounds like he might prefer men and was trying to impress his date but, this is all in the realm of forever unknown.

I do apologize for being the skeptic and will leave you to your thread.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join