It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Project Veritas: Pfizer “Mutating” Covid-19 To Continue Profiting From Vaccines

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Oh boy, it just got dramatic:

twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 06:00 PM
link   
If true, there is only one action necessary.

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Infoshill

wheres my popcorn
this is unreal

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: oddnutz

wheres my popcorn
this is unreal

If nothing comes from this then we know the deep state capture is complete.

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

This may be the final test.

We riot and go for their heads, martial law is declared, they win.

We do nothing (as we have been), They continue to make and sell a cure for diseases they create, they win.

WTF do we do?

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 07:02 PM
link   

I'd be embarrassed to be within a mile of this circus.

Imagine holding Pfizer stock and your broker told you you're invested in the future of medical innovation. Then imagine you see this clown splattered across the Internet acting like he's on To Catch a Predator and having a meltdown.

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Thursday, January 26, 2023

Today, U.S. Senator Marco Rubio sent a letter to PFIZER's CEO:

An investigative report suggests that Pfizer may be conducting gain-of-function research, which it dubs “directed evolution” research to mutate the SARS-CoV-2 virus to create additional, more potent variants and vaccines to combat future variants. This type of research, similar to gain-of-function research, has long been controversial, and is suspected to be the cause of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Much more at: www.rubio.senate.gov...

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

But the question remains:
"Will a Democrat controlled Senate move to investigate any reports than might be forth coming?"

I doubt it, since we've seen how when the Democrats were in charge of the House, any investigation that might have exposed these types of things got pushed aside.

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Solidfox

This may be the final test.

We riot and go for their heads, martial law is declared, they win.

We do nothing (as we have been), They continue to make and sell a cure for diseases they create, they win.

WTF do we do?

The only thing I’ve come up with is absolutely nothing.

Shut everything down and cripple the system.

The problem is that not enough people have the fortitude to do it.

There’s talk from time to time about doing this with gas stations. Don’t buy until they drop the price.

If nobody can even pull that off there’s no chance that it could happen on a large scale.

We’re hooped.

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

You bring a good balance to the table and make some very valid points.

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I wonder if Pfizer has this dude tied up in a dark room somewhere.

edit on 26-1-2023 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: NorthOfStuff

Thats where I'm at. We were lucky enough to snag 35 acres out in the county. Green houses are going up this spring, water well on site, solar for the house. My goal is to supply family, neighbors and friends with veggies and meat if possible. Staying in the city seems like certain death.

If we all could stop spending money, stop going to work, stop everything for a week, maybe two, we could send a message. I understand that this isn't really possible, too many people are dependent, too many are complacent, It would be just too much hard work for our current America.

I sure feel like a Debbie Downer tonight

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 09:42 PM
link   

I don't know, but I get the feeling this guy will be the bases for many many memes by tomorrow.

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Let's see how Reuters fact checks this. Definitely no conflicts of interest:

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 11:08 PM
link   

MSM: "Nothing to see here, move along."

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 12:35 AM
link   

This guy talks way too much. Cant imagine that is good for his health.

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 01:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zenchuck

This guy talks way too much. Cant imagine that is good for his health.

I wonder how Pfizer will dispose of the body? Dissolve it in a vat of mRNA goop?

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 01:46 AM
link   

I'm not saying this will happen, but I know what product I'll stay away from.

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 02:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: carewemust

But the question remains:
"Will a Democrat controlled Senate move to investigate any reports than might be forth coming?"

I doubt it, since we've seen how when the Democrats were in charge of the House, any investigation that might have exposed these types of things got pushed aside.

What's been missing all along from this Covid-19 disease, and the Covid-19 vaccines, are deaths of top-ranking government or corporate officials, or immediate family members, from either one (disease or vaccine).

As we saw with the illegal alien invasion, once the crisis is sent to where top Democrats live, work, play, changes start to be made.

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 02:57 AM
link   
the problem with basing social engineering on lies is the truth will always find its wat out..

how close the west is to collapse is interesting to watch, its very near now as the economic bubble bursts it'll burst all the other lies on the left and right..

we are seeing the scandals stack up in the background now, not least the true lockdown costs ad the corruption that has allowed the pension pots to be sucked dry..

its the perfect storm of lies misinformation incompetence and corruption.. ass we watch the various cults that have controlled the narrative implode...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join