It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Project Veritas: Pfizer “Mutating” Covid-19 To Continue Profiting From Vaccines

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Everyone has already thoroughly condemned Pfizer in this thread, as they should. So there’s no point in me echoing that. Instead I’ll play devils advocate…

Could ‘controlled evolution’ mean using the virus itself as the vaccine? Rather than it meaning extending covid, could it be a novel approach at ending it?

Many have agreed that catching one of the recent variants ironically will for all but the vulnerable act as a better, longer lasting defence against covid than the vaccines. So it make sense for scientists to create increasingly less harmful variants that out-evolves/outperforms the the existing variants as they spread through a populace.

The danger is of course that a mistake is made and the artificial variant mutates into some worse than what it replaces; can it really be predicted how any variant will mutate in every individual?

Of course the greedy frakkers would want to monetise this process, so they’d want variants that do not transmit, but instead depend upon an injection. And also make it a long process of ever less harmful variants administered, even if it was possible to do it in one go; spread it over several years.

I’m not saying this is my interpretation of Walker’s comments. But it’s a mistake not to consider anything that might fit the narrative he’s alluding to. Injecting folk with the live virus itself - a milder variant instead of something designed to eradicate covid - would be a clever, lateral approach to viruses; fighting covid with covid. But in imo while it’s ‘clever’, it’s also far too risky to attempt with the risks of accidental mutation.

So don’t rip in to me too rabidly, pls - in no way am I taking Pfizer’s side. I haven’t taken the mRNA as I never trusted it, thinking it either malicious or untested hubris. But denying ignorance does mean considering all possible alternatives.

One thing I certainly agree with Walker about is that covid came from a lab.

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 04:08 AM
link   
a reply to: McGinty

One thing I certainly agree with Walker about is that covid came from a lab.

having had a pf4 stroke post 2nd dose my recovery has left me into the digging into what is off, and what it means for me long term..

firstly is the medical disinterest in the likes of me as my immune system attacked and destroyed the vaccine i question what it'd do to the virus as I've not caught covid yet even though I was on wards with covid patients in my recovery..

the second is the treatment focus we have Mrna used to rejuvenate failing organs like hearts even now to fix wrinkles the growing expertise on stroke treatment and recovery for the elderly.. tells us this is all about defeating aging..

and then looking at the backers being elderly billionaires it makes sense they'll want to keep it going until they find treatments to cure cancers, Alzheimer's, dementia, strokes and reverse the aging process..

I was taught at school in the 70s that I could expect to live to 75, now going though all this i can't help but think outside of accidents etc I've got another 70+ to go.. my fil at 82 finds that scary as hell but the elderly billionaires would welcome another 75 to 100 years to grow their wealth and power..

so I posit this is all about the rich doing what its always done which is trying to find the fountain of youth..
edit on 27-1-2023 by nickyw because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 05:02 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

He handled that well.

The audacity to call the cops, what an entitled little cretin. Say goodbye to your career, what goes around comes around sh!thead. I bet he's one of those ultra talented individuals able to string himself up in a noose, while having both hands tied behind his back, before shooting himself with a shotgun.

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 05:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

you forgot putting himself in a locked luggage bag afterwards

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 05:11 AM
link   
a reply to: snrb123

It has more relevance to the topic than your virtue signalling, nothing racist or ignorant about it.

Take the crusade elsewhere please.

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 05:12 AM
link   
a reply to: nickyw

That's only for those with education from the Clinton family. Must be in the training to work for their foundation.

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 05:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

its certainly a special skill to add the padlock

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 06:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Solidfox
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

This may be the final test.

We riot and go for their heads, martial law is declared, they win.

We do nothing (as we have been), They continue to make and sell a cure for diseases they create, they win.

WTF do we do?

Would you rather die in battle against a god or live as a coward?

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: iwanttobelieve70

Fight. Always fight.

Never be afraid to stand up and say NO.

Sacrifice is something Americans have forgotten.

Stand up and see who shows up to support you.

You will be called crazy. Your friends will forget you. The controlled population will ridicule you.

Who cares what they think? Screw them.

There will be no change until the price for the illegal actions companies and politicians take is too high.

January 6th should show you what a standing government will do when challenged.

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Its insane how much power Pfister has.

You still try to google search this and its actively being censored.
Even YouTube is deleting video reactions on this.

Thankfully a couple news orgs reported on it.
Tucker and NBC15 have reports on it.

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 07:18 AM
link   

His innocent face:

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82
Its insane how much power Pfister has.

You still try to google search this and its actively being censored.
Even YouTube is deleting video reactions on this.

Thankfully a couple news orgs reported on it.
Tucker and NBC15 have reports on it.

This is why I think there is something to it. Why would they censor it and hide search results if it was a planned honey pot?

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 10:06 AM
link   

His public freakout was something to behold. He is in BIG trouble and he knows it. Hard to feel sympathy for such a creep.

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dutchowl

His public freakout was something to behold. He is in BIG trouble and he knows it. Hard to feel sympathy for such a creep.

Pfizer probably already disposed of the body.

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe
a reply to: Infoshill

I'd be embarrassed to be within a mile of this circus.

Imagine holding Pfizer stock and your broker told you you're invested in the future of medical innovation. Then imagine you see this clown splattered across the Internet acting like he's on To Catch a Predator and having a meltdown.

Maybe it would be better if Pfizer were to simply direct our evolution
toward lockdown?
Again.
Less embarrassing?

# 1658
edit on 27-1-2023 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Such a weird flex...

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheWhiteKnight

Imagine holding Pfizer stock and your broker told you you're invested in the future of medical innovation. Then imagine you see this clown splattered across the Internet acting like he's on To Catch a Predator and having a meltdown.

toward lockdown?
Again.
Less embarrassing?

# 1658

It would be less embarrassing if we had dismantled Pfizer a long time ago under the reasonable oversight of our alleged representative government. Then they wouldn't be maximizing profits at the cost of human life and this clown wouldn't be having a meltdown on video because he got caught saying his employer is an aspiring bioterror organization.

There's a name attached to posts. Spare me your insinuations until you can find one where my name is attached to anything defending Pfizer.

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheWhiteKnight

toward lockdown?
Again.
Less embarrassing?

# 1658

It would be less embarrassing if we had dismantled Pfizer a long time ago under the reasonable oversight of our alleged representative government. Then they wouldn't be maximizing profits at the cost of human life and this clown wouldn't be having a meltdown on video because he got caught saying his employer is an aspiring bioterror organization.

There's a name attached to posts. Spare me your insinuations until you can find one where my name is attached to anything defending Pfizer.

The best course of action is to dismantle the pharmaceuticals as in their current state don't serve the public interest even when we pay them trillions of dollars. The industry has become so toxic for society that is now a threat to democracy, freedom, and liberties.

I know the vaccine apologists, lockdown advocates, denialists, and defenders of the pharmaceuticals, will have a serious issue over this proposition.

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I didn't mean to imply anything personal.
Avid reader of your words, and I miss your avatar,
but this was rubbed in our face in a thousand ways.

Starting with the coup.
These are not our elected representatives
dontcha know. Or would you be embarrassed to be anywhere near this
kooky conspiracy 'election steal' theory, as seen on TV?

The election miracle, if you will.

It. Happened.
These are the fruits thereof.

Why is Bill Gates in charge?
Why Klaus?
Harari?
Greta.
Why did we lose everything,
to computer programmers,
big tech election fixers
Gain of Function robot makers
Thieves of body and soul?

Or would you prefer endless civil strife
culminating in civil war?

Or simply RUSSIA?

One big bloody diaper
to cover their nekkid ass.

Someone or something has elevated them.

It's just an algorithm....sigh

I think we're due for a clown show of epic proportions.
A circus with guillotines.

a reply to: Ksihkehe

Have you forgotten
can you not grasp
what they did to us?

This is blood. It goes deeper than anyone can know.
Being embarrassed is off the table.
But I'll tell you what.
From day one, I would have been mortified to have owned a lick of Pfizer,
or any of these plandemic ETF superstars.
Day one.
But that's just me.

It never stops, but the sensors will really start to percolate
in us
mortals
once the robots they are making become large enough for us to see.
There's no end of this
and manufactured 'plague' was the start.

music 4 for the circus:

go real slow
you'll like it more and more
take it as it comes
specialize in
having fun

# 1659

edit on 27-1-2023 by TheWhiteKnight because: Scientists at Boston University have created a Gain of Functio particle with a 98 per cent fatality rate...

edit on 27-1-2023 by TheWhiteKnight because: SCIEBCE IS REAL

edit on 27-1-2023 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
I wonder if Pfizer has this dude tied up in a dark room somewhere.

He will commit suicide in a near future.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join