It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Project Veritas: Pfizer “Mutating” Covid-19 To Continue Profiting From Vaccines

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
Jordon Trishton Walker, director of research and development - mRNA operations said on hidden camera that Pfizer is working on mutating the coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2) so that they can continue to profit from vaccines. Dr. Robert Malone weighs in on this reckless and borderline illegal admission, explaining that this is highly dangerous and Pfizer has completed regulatory capture of the government. The risk would be creating more gain of function viruses even though Mr. Walker refers to it as "directed evolution." It sounds like directed evolution is the same as gain of function to me. Either way you are creating a bioweapon virus. The fact they are experimenting on monkeys with this is pretty scary. He's dancing around what they're gonna do, but they would need to have the virus continue to circulate with the new mutations in order for it to be effective.

Here are some of the highlights from today’s video:

Jordon Trishton Walker, Pfizer Director of Research and Development, Strategic Operations - mRNA Scientific Planner: “One of the things we're exploring is like, why don't we just mutate it [COVID] ourselves so we could create -- preemptively develop new vaccines, right? So, we have to do that. If we're gonna do that though, there's a risk of like, as you could imagine -- no one wants to be having a pharma company mutating f**king viruses.”
Walker: “Don’t tell anyone. Promise you won’t tell anyone. The way it [the experiment] would work is that we put the virus in monkeys, and we successively cause them to keep infecting each other, and we collect serial samples from them.”
Walker: “You have to be very controlled to make sure that this virus [COVID] that you mutate doesn’t create something that just goes everywhere. Which, I suspect, is the way that the virus started in Wuhan, to be honest. It makes no sense that this virus popped out of nowhere. It’s bullsh*t.”
Walker: “From what I’ve heard is they [Pfizer scientists] are optimizing it [COVID mutation process], but they’re going slow because everyone is very cautious -- obviously they don’t want to accelerate it too much. I think they are also just trying to do it as an exploratory thing because you obviously don’t want to advertise that you are figuring out future mutations.”

As I said in many other threads these specific Pharmaceutical Companies must be dismantled and cease to exist. All you need is a bulk of citizens who are determined for this scope and some good lawyers, lawmakers, and polticians. The press has a role to play too.

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Alternate link to video.

Pfizer Exposed for Exploring “Mutating” COVID-19 Virus for New Vaccines via ‘Directed Evolution’
forbiddenknowledgetv.net...

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I think TO A DEGREE, the announcement by Veritas is exaggerated a bit. On the other hand, there is a lot of information here that is quite damning. I think it's a mistake to dismiss it.

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3

If we dismantle pharmaceutical companies who is going to produce lifesaving medications?

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Not to forget that I have paid tribute to Pfizer several times in these threads and I have made a thread entirely dedicated to the company

Pfizer: Six scandals to remember

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Given that this person has made a range of admissions on camera there should be a legal investigation straight away. In particular one must ask what was the role of the Pfizer in the Covid-19 pandemic.

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

If we dismantle pharmaceutical companies who is going to produce lifesaving medications?

Dismantle these particular pharmaceutical companies. The system must be built from scratch.

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 12:18 PM
link   
So should they be indicted for criminal conspiracy to produce a more transmissible virus and release it to the public so they can get their enormous profits by seeking their rather 'safe and effective' vaccines.

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

Dismantle these particular pharmaceutical companies. The system must be built from scratch.

Easier said than done. These are huge multinational corporations.

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

Easier said than done. These are huge multinational corporations.

Bring the army. No problem with it.
I served and I know how to get things done!

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Solidfox

Here's the comment underneath Brian O Shea's rundown of what he found in due diligence regarding the perp:

From 'D Lerman'

"Hi Brian, to me it looks like nothing in his bio adds up.

Here are some inconsistencies and strangenesses about all the info on Walker you provided: (I'm of the opinion that he might very well be a fake, so we need to be very very careful - I write for Brownstone brownstone.org... in case you need my Covid warrior bonafides.)

1) Why all the aliases? I've never met a legitimate doctor with so many different name combos

2) in the May 18, 2020 article about Covid treatments, his name as an author is listed without an MD (whereas one of the other authors has it), although he supposedly graduated from Med School in 2018.

2) His date of NYS licensure (which needs to be verified - I'm not going to do that now, but somebody should) is October 2021, right in the middle of when he's supposed to be working as a consultant at Pfizer. What's that about?

3) all his research is on urology and is very very basic - not someone a recruiter would look at and consider a candidate for a brilliant research or consulting career. Of course, there the equity and inclusion factor, but still...

4) On the match list from 2018 it says he went to USC, but his resume says UT and Yale, no mention of USC

5) the match list says he matched with a program at Tufts Medical Center and the USNews profile says he did a urology residency there 2018-2020 but his resume says he was a resident at Mass General (a Harvard hospital) June 2018-Nov 2019.

6) Urology residencies are extremely hard to get into and are FIVE YEARS long. www.massgeneral.org...

Did he drop out after a year?

7) The timing of his various academic and professional positions doesn't add up. On his resume under experience it says 6 years, but he only worked as a consultant starting in November 2021 and had a year of work 2013-2014, presumably before medical school (whichever one he might have attended - or not?)

8) none of the people he follows or who follow him are people of color. You might say this is a racist comment, but in my experience with friends who are in different racial communities, there is usually at least a 50% representation of their own racial group in their social media friend community, and usually much higher.

9) his pinterest profile has nothing that looks like he actually pinned - all totally generic

10) There is absolutely nothing about this guy before 2019 that says top pharma exec in charge or worldwide operations. Highly, highly suspicious..."

Substack Brian O Shea

It looks like a reverse psyop from where I'm sitting, the online presence of Jordan Trishton Walker is being scrubbed by the moment it seems...

To what end? To discredit Project Veritas? If they are as excellent a research group as is claimed, then as someone else said, discrediting them would be a feather in the cap of whomever was responsible for planning & executing the scam.

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 02:39 PM
link   
They're scrubbing the internet quickly.

But...

twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

I wonder if it is all meant to make us doubt everything? Recent experiences On GLP made me realize that it might all be a show meant the lead us to whatever end TBTP desire. Playing us from all sides it seems.

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Big Pharma’s must be aware of THE PLAYBOOK OF HUMAN EXPERIMENTATION….in fact, why don’t we just call what the powers that be, are experiencing in unison…

The Mengele Syndrome

👽

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 03:30 PM
link   

The vast majority of prescription drugs are both unnecessary and life THREATENING.

What people need to do is learn how to live/eat properly for true vital health.

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

There seem to be more docs coming out showing he worked at Pfizer. There are odd elements to his trajectory in careers, but with the levels of gross incompetence we see in global leaders it wouldn't be that shocking if a large corporation has unqualified people high up. I wonder if the information is true, but he's also hamming it up for his date.

What needs to happen is an investigation and a concurrent move to establish a global treaty of banning this everywhere. Allowing this to happen in countries should be under the same kind of scrutiny as nuclear development. As I said when Fauci defenders were saying biolabs aren't bioweapons, biolabs are the precursor to bioweapons. We should be watching this just as closely as we watch enriching Uranium.

These so called Western leaders are all concerned about people being able to say things they disagree with on tech platforms and say how dangerous it is for democracy. Meanwhile biotech which can literally lead to a population bottleneck in the next decades, with gene hacking that can be done in a home lab and bathtub created hormones being peddled to gender confused kids, is just no big deal. They need to stop the vax, but they really need to get a handle on this corporate and defense biohacking just happening with seemingly no serious responsible direction. This is a bigger existential threat than nuclear destruction, which is resource intensive and requires constant expert human input. This tech can get out and spread across the globe without any help and nobody seems to be overseeing it with any appreciation for the gravity.

Bioethics needs to be transparently codified into international law and the people need to demand it is no longer being run by a global cabal of psychopaths. We also need medical ethics reaffirmed with public trials for people that have engaged in global fraud. We need mad scientists to be villains again, not venerated as infallible visionaries.

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

Well said. Couldn't agree more. Unfortunately, people with this sort of forward-thinking logic just aren't profitable in the short term. I know this will sound like idealism, but how do we change the motivation of the health care industry? We need Doctors and pharmaceutical companies who are rewarded for keeping people healthy. Not ones that are rewarded for selling more product.

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 04:44 PM
link   

The 50 companies it should be broken up into.

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Solidfox
a reply to: Ksihkehe

Well said. Couldn't agree more. Unfortunately, people with this sort of forward-thinking logic just aren't profitable in the short term. I know this will sound like idealism, but how do we change the motivation of the health care industry? We need Doctors and pharmaceutical companies who are rewarded for keeping people healthy. Not ones that are rewarded for selling more product.

I would say this is kind of the pinnacle of that whole broken system. This is the crowning achievement of hundreds of years innovating the monetization of human life, it has reached the cellular level. Now they want to exploit it as hard as they can. The world is being conned with expensive solutions for an assembly line of manufactured problems. This is like a herd of cows lending the rancher money for a slaughtering house.

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 05:16 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Internet lighting up, due to the Veritas CEO being assaulted by the Pfizer thug.

truthsocial.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join