It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police bodycam footage of Tyre Nichols released.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 03:29 AM
link   

edit on CST04Sat, 28 Jan 2023 04:03:05 -060000000001b2023 by Thrumbo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 03:57 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

LOL. Dude was asking for it. All day.

It's the same old same old. I knew it before I looked. Then I looked and it was the same old resisting, running your mouth, disrespecting, disobeying, etc. If you fight the cops you lose. Dumbass lost.

Deep State cabal is running another MEDIA distraction.

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 04:45 AM
link   
a reply to: jerryznv

I watched it.

What I saw was gang-like street violence, multiple people assaulting a subdued victim.

Cowards. The uniform just adds to insult when seeing that.

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Just think, if the guy didn’t die he’d be in jail right now facing serious charges.

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Thrumbo

Why would they be shouting that from the rooftops? It doesn't fit the media's narrative of "racist police"

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 05:32 AM
link   

An absolutely disgusting act of depravity.

Those 5 Police scum deserve all that they have to come.

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: litterbaux

Loved that movie and the diatribe within.

Disagree that the 1960s was the last burst of Humanity through before we were extinguished all the same as by my guess that would have been the 1990s which is when the real summers of love took place.

Plus after that wall came down it actually looked like world peace was a tangible prospect for all of 5 minutes.

Great movie all the same.

"Network" is another good movie have you seen it?

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Black on black 5-6 on one. Nothing out of the ordinary if you know the hood life.

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 05:55 AM
link   

This was wrong all the way around. It p!ssed me off what they did to that man. I hope they throw away the key.

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: mikell

You know the fact that Americans on both sides of the political spectrum can’t help but bring race into it is part of the problem.

It’s a bunch of cops beating a suspect to death, like it was just another day in the life of… absolutely nothing to do with race!

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 06:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: offensive
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

I keep hearing them say give me your hands while one cop has one hand and another cop has the other hand .

Its like when they yell stop resisting while beating your ass

Isn't that peculiar... that is exactly how Democrats play politics.

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

I have decided not to watch it, it's just too much watching police drunk with power and losing control.

We all know the liberal left doesn't want to watch because all the MSM outlets are pleading not to... you see they don't want your hate or rage directed at black people and they surely don't want kids to see 5 black cops beating someone... Black people are victims not aggressors.

I'm sure democrats didn't hesitate to watch the Floyd beat down... it's OK to hate whitey.

edit on 28-1-2023 by iamthevirus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: iamthevirus

Horrendous events such as this somewhat transcend the simplistic notions of Democrats vs Republicans or politics.

By my guess, everyone with half a brain can see what transpired was wrong on just about every level known to man.

No matter which political ideology they choose to subscribe.

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 06:44 AM
link   
I really can't watch the videos. My boyfriend described them to me and I have read comments on various sources describing them, I really really can't watch someone get beaten to death.

This does seem to me from what I have read to be that the cops were obscuring their bodycams and yelling commands at the man who was already restrained somehow. Maybe they didn't know about the pole cam and thought that with bad quality bodycam video, the audio would be what was important and they could craft a narrative.

If intent can be proven, which I think is very possible I feel there is no other punishment for these cops than a first degree murder charge and ultimately if convicted, the death penalty. A message has to be sent to these types of cops that this type of behavior is absolutely unacceptable and you will pay the ultimate price. I like cops, have never had a bad experience with any cop, but this incident has me a little anxious about the unknowns in these types of jobs. Also what if they have done this before? Although I feel that with all the publicity, if they had it would be all over the news by now.
edit on 28-1-2023 by Antimony because: Additional thought

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Oh this surely isn't a left/right issue I am just drawing comparisons on how the left plays politics with the media to their advantage.

The Democrats commit the very act they accuse others of doing, while in the process of doing that very thing.

Democrats ground and pound Republicans attack them, accuse them yada ya... all the whilst it is they who are on top smashing you in the face.

Ain't nothing like raping someone all the whilst committing the act screaming for help that you're being raped and not actually the rapist.

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: iamthevirus

Is not about politics through iamthevirus, it's about assault and murder.

They 5 Police did not give a rats arse as to the politics of their victim, it was all about sport to them.

They were not doing their job they were having fun.

Things like this happening should unite the people not divide them by introducing political ideology into the mix.

Anyhoo RIP to the poor victim and i hope they fling the book at the so-called Police(ex Police now) and they are held to account to the full extent of your laws.

edit on 28-1-2023 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Any good riot footage? I only caught people that seemed to be very impressed with how they sounded on a microphone or megaphone (couldn’t barely understand any of them with everyone trying to talk at the same time)

Personally, I don’t understand why they needed to throw haymakers and police batons at the guy

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 07:03 AM
link   
At times like this, it’s important to remember these bad cops exist, but are few and far between. Extremely rare incident in the USA but the immature media does it’s best to convince everyone that this type of stuff happens all the time. It doesn’t, it’s very rare. Prosecute those cops and let the justice system work

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Something I'm wondering is if the ex-cops are still going to get a union lawyer. Is the union fighting their termination? Or are they for once saying, "Yeah, this looks real bad. You're on your own."

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 07:11 AM
link   

It's odd ATS would even have a member who would opt to bury their head in the sand than to see and know truth.

My comment was not intended to be political, it is simply a drawing of parallels.
edit on 28-1-2023 by iamthevirus because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join